Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Parent-less Weekend Part 2

"A hot camping trip, where no one knows what to expect."

6
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
958 words 958 words
Me and Matt had already fucked twice, and the weekend that we had previously decided to go camping with a few friends had finally come. I was so excited! Mostly because I would get some alone time with my brother, since we were going to be staying in the same tent. Matt and I, and our friends, had discussed that we would be setting up tents that would be secluded from one anothe, which was absolutely perfect. I had craved my brother's cock for weeks now, since the last time we had fucked was 3 weeks prior. I couldn't wait to be alone with him, who knows what would happen.

The Saturday morning that we had chosen to leave came, and I was already ecstatic. I packed my bags, packing sexy bathing suits, shorts, and tank tops, and a bunch of hair accessories. I bring my heavy bag downstairs, and Matt meets me halfway and carries it down for me. He's wearing khaki shorts, a white vneck tee and Nike's, which turned me on. I love a guy with a good fashion sense. Not to mention, he smelled AMAZING. I could already tell it was Ralph Lauren Polo. Since our parents are upstairs still sleeping, we kiss for about a minute, and decide to leave our house. Before we leave, I quickly write a note to my parents and leave it on the kitchen table, reading: "Dear Mom and Dad, just left for our trip. See you in 3 days. We have money for gas and food. Will call you when we get there. We will miss you! Love, Sam and Matt." I walk out of the house in my peach-colored vneck tee and jean shorts, with sunglasses running through my straight hair, and sitting at the top of my head. 

We stop at the gas station on the way to our friends' houses. I get out of the car and walk over to the pump while Matt goes inside and hands the cashier money for gas. I start pumping, and Matt comes outside and walks over to me. He stands directly behind me so that my ass is nearly rubbing against his crotch.

"I can't wait for this weekend. I'm so pumped. You better not leave the tent a mess" he says in a flirty tone. He pushes up against me even more, and I smile, because I know this is gonna be one hell of a weekend.

We pick up our friends (guess who - Michelle and Joe, plus other friends by the name of Leila, Gabrielle, Nick and Chris). All of these people got along really well, so it was perfect. We head to the campsite, which is two hours away, and borders a huge lake and beach area, perfect for bonfires and drinking. This was my kind of fun!

We finally arrive at the campsite, and unload the car.

AMY_ROGER
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMY_ROGER

Michelle, Leila, Gabrielle and me let the guys set up the tents while we throw on our bathing suits and catch some sun. The guys glanced at us walking by in our skimpy bikinis. We find our places in the sand, and lay down our towels, enjoying a nice afternoon of tanning.

Later that night, after relaxing for a bit in the tents, we set up a bonfire on the beach, and broke out the ingredients for s'mores, setting up chairs around the fire. I sit between my brother and Joe, and grab a marshmallow to put on my stick. Joe gets up, walks to the cooler by the tents, and brings over some beers. I grab one and crack it open. Everyone drinks more and more, and soon enough, everyone's pretty buzzed. We start telling drunken stories, like how Leila, Michelle and Joe had a threesome the other day, and how Gabrielle gave Nick head multiple times. I was praying to God that my brother wouldn't say anything about 3 weeks ago. Even though everyone was drunk, I knew they would still get weirded out. Soon enough, everyone was close to passing out, and went to their tents. Matt and I were the only ones still "alive." So, we figured that the others would sleep like babies, and decided to go for a night swim in the lake. I take of my pair of short shorts and slide off my tank top, revealing my new bikini from Victoria's Secret. My brother jogs up to me, and starts putting his hands all over my body.

"Matty," I whisper, "not yet, save that for the tent."
I run playfully into the water, feeling like a kid again, while my brother runs after me. At this moment, I'm reminded of when we went to the beach as little kids with our parents, and as Matt was running after me, he stepped on a crab. That must've been one of the funniest moments of my life. Matt sneaks up behind me, grabs my waist, and twirls me around. I laugh then wrap my legs around his waist and hold on to his shoulders, as if he was giving me a piggyback ride. I hop off of him, and wrap my legs around his waist again, but this time so that my face is facing his. I quickly lean in and kiss Matt, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my body up against his abs. We stop kissing, and Matt moves by body up and down, so that I'm grinding up against him, and we start kissing again. He carries me out of the water, and brings me into the tent, laying me down on the ground. He starts kissing my dripping wet stomach, and moves up to my neck, kissing it softly. He then moves up to my lips

Published 
Written by missnicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors