Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Reunited Crush (story 1 Of 5)

"Lighting the flame on a old crush."

66
12 Comments 12
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"It’s a fictional story with many parts."
Join now to listen to this story

It all started in my last year of junior school when, like adolescent boys tend to do, I had a crush on a girl in my class. Living in the same small village, our families had known each other for years and Andrea Jones definitely knew I liked her. But, for some reason that my juvenile brain couldn’t fathom, she wasn’t interested in being a girlfriend, not even as we progressed through secondary school together. She’d occasionally flirt with me — but that was it. 

After secondary school, I moved away to college and we lost touch. Life moved on. I finished college, started working, and ten years later, I got engaged. The marriage lasted only five years and I moved back in with my mum for a short time before getting my own place.

It was while decorating my house that I received a message on a social media site from someone called Andrea Gates. I didn’t recognise the name but when I checked her profile I realised it was Andrea from school. I was stunned to hear from her after all these years but I made contact and we messaged each other for a few weeks. 

I found out that her dad, having been made redundant, had set up his own business with his payout and was now worth millions. What a success! Andrea was married with two kids, aged ten and eight, but was going through a divorce and she’d moved in with her parents. No problem there — they had an eight-bedroom house topped off with a pool and hot tub. 

Oddly enough, it was the swimming pool that brought us together again. I asked Andrea if she’d like to meet up and she invited me over one Friday evening, telling me to bring swimwear. My life was about to take an unexpected turn.

A taxi dropped me off around seven and Andrea answered the door wearing a bikini and a short translucent wrap. She hadn’t really changed much over the years. Her light brown hair was still shoulder-length and her curvy but firm figure suggested she went to the gym. After a brief hug in greeting, she led me inside and we sat next to each other on a sofa.

I looked through a picture window at the expansive grounds. “Where is everyone?” I asked.

"Ah,” Andrea said, “my dad has taken the kids to their dad for me and mum is in the hot tub.” 

She asked if I would like a drink and, after producing a cold beer, we chatted until I’d finished drinking. Then she explained that I could change into my swimwear in the bathroom and join her and her mum around the pool area.

In the bathroom, I closed the door but didn’t bother locking it. I’d removed my T-shirt and just stepped out of my jeans when I was surprised to feel hands on my back. I went to turn around but two insistent hands pressed to keep me stationary and a command, “No, stay still,” stopped me. Then, swiftly, my boxer shorts were pulled down and a hand gripped my penis. 

‘Wow, Andrea is definitely a different woman,’ I thought and closed my eyes to savour the sensual stroking of my growing erection. When I felt lips on the tip of my cock, I looked down and saw… Andrea’s mother on her knees, sucking my spongy helmet.

“Good God, Mrs Jones,” I blurted.

She stopped sucking and smiled up at me. “Don’t worry, it’s all part of our family fun,” she said and stood to whisper in my ear, “Please, call me Rachel. And, be aware, I want you deep inside me later.” With a wink and cheeky grin, she left.

I took a minute or two to recover some composure and consider what had just happened. And what might be about to happen. I shook my head, a smile on my lips, and pulled on my trunks, hoping that Andrea wouldn’t notice the bulge down there.

When I walked outside, I had another shock. Andrea’s sister Sally, her guy Richard, and Mr and Mrs Jones all sat in the hot tub. 

“Hi, Mark,” said Mr Jones brightly. “Are you going to join us in here?” 

I was still conscious of my semi-erection and I hoped nobody could see it. They’d think I was some sort of pervert. “Thank you, Mr Jones,” I said, turning my back on the hot tub, “but I think I’ll swim a few lengths first.” 

After I’d completed two lengths, Andrea appeared in the water alongside me. “I’ve been watching, you’re a good swimmer,” she said. “I think you’d enjoy one of our favourite family challenges.”

“Really? What sort of challenge is that?” 

“A race over four lengths of the pool. The loser has to strip naked,” she said, grinning, ”and the winner stays in the pool to race the next challenger.”

I blinked. This was turning into quite an unusual evening. “Okay, let’s do it,” I said and Andrea murmured, “Go,” and pushed off on her first length.

It seemed Andrea thought she could win by cheating, making that early start, and I would have to strip. But her breaststroke was no match for my front crawl. I quickly picked up speed and closed the gap, winning by some distance.

Andrea said nothing but got out of the pool and stripped, completing a couple of twirls to show off beautiful breasts and a trim landing strip. I blushed.

Richard was next in the pool and I won again. Off came his shorts, exposing a semi-hard cock.

I laughed. “Come on then, who’s next?”

Rachel climbed out the hot tub — “That’ll be me” —and joined me in the pool. I allowed her half-a-length start but easily won.

Mrs Jones revealed perky tits, particularly impressive and alluring for a woman I guessed was in her late fifties. I stared with mounting interest as she peeled off her bikini briefs and automatically licked my lips when I saw her smooth, shaven pussy. Rachel winked at me again and I felt the heat rising in my cheeks. That wasn’t all that was rising.

Sally then climbed into the pool. Four years older than her sister and me, she had long dark frizzy hair and her slim figure was clad in a one-piece swimsuit. “I used to swim for the county team,” she said.

Luxuriaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luxuriaa

Mr Jones suddenly announced, “On your marks, get set, go.” 

It was a quick four lengths and I just beat her in a tight finish. Passing me to get out of the pool, Sally kissed my cheek. “Well done,” she said and squeezed my bulge, mouthing, “I want that later.”

Standing on the pool edge, she took off her suit and I admired her toned body and the neatly-trimmed pubic hair covering her pussy.

I was rather tired now but had to race against Mr Jones. He was soon in the lead and I couldn’t keep up the pace. I shook his hand, wearily climbed out of the water, and headed for the hot tub. 

“Come on, Mark,” shouted Sally, “off with those shorts. You lost.”

Putting fingers inside my waistband, I blushed, thinking, ‘Please don’t stand to attention.’ I tugged down my trunks and — yes, stiff cock pinged upright. I quickly climbed into the hot tub. 

Mr Jones got out of the pool and stripped. So, we were all naked in the tub and I felt a hand on my thigh. Andrea looked into my eyes and our lips meet. We both sighed and the kiss became passionate with Andrea grasping my hard cock while I tweaked her rose-coloured nipples. Glancing across the tub, hoping that Andrea’s parents were not upset with me, I saw Mr Jones and Sally making out, as were Rachel and Richard. What a family!

“Follow me,” Andrea whispered and led me to a poolside lounger with a towel on it. “Lay there, head back,” she said.

I did and she straddled my face, lowering her pussy toward my lips. “Eat me,” she urged and leaned forward to take my throbbing cock into her mouth. She moaned and I got stiffer, feeling my scrotum tighten while she rocked her hips and her juices seeped over my chin.

Then she released a really loud, long groan. “Yesss… that’s right… oh yes, I’ve dreamed about this for so long.”

‘What?’ I thought. ‘For how long?’

I could hear other moans and voices coming from the poolside and I glimpsed Mr Jones thrusting doggy style into his eldest daughter. “Yes, daddy,” shrieked Sally, “give it to me… harder… much harder.” 

Richard was also fucking Rachel from behind and her tits swayed gloriously as she told him to speed up and slap her sexy ass.

Andrea stopped sucking and got on top of me, riding and grinding on my very rigid cock. I wasn’t concerned about anybody but Andrea now. “I want to fill your tight hole,” I said and she moaned.

“Oh, Mark, I want to feel you fill me, you sexy—“

She gasped and screamed as I erupted in her depths, flooding her with my cum, spurt after spurt. That sparked her own wild orgasm and she bounced and ground on my pulsating cock, hair flying as she shook her head in apparent ecstasy.

Eventually, Andrea crumpled on my chest and we hugged and kissed. Breathing heavily, I heard Mr Jones and Sally climaxing together before Mrs Jones told Andrea, “I want to clean his cock up with my tongue.” 

Andrea climbed off me and I watched her move away to clean her mum’s juices off Richard’s cock. She went deep throat, I noticed. Rachel, meanwhile, grasped my cock and teased me with her tongue, slowly licking up and down my sticky shaft. When she reached my balls, she sucked them, too. Mrs Jones was an expert, no doubt about that, and she announced that Andrea and I tasted good.

My cock, despite unloading only minutes earlier, responded to Rachel’s magical tongue and she winked at me. “I told you I wanted this deep inside me,” she said and got on all fours on the lounger. At the same time, Sally walked over and took up a position in front of her mother, waiting to have her father’s cum licked out. 

Rachel was amazingly tight when I thrust into her and she whimpered in obvious delight, slightly muffled by Sally’s pussy lips. As I picked up speed, Mr Jones took Andrea from behind while she was still cleaning Richard’s cock.

Rachel kept grinding her ass against me and stopped licking Sally to say, “Yes, oh god yes, Mark… harder, harder… I’ve wanted this since Andrea told me she had invited you over. Fuck yes, fill me…” 

Very soon, Sally and her mum were coming again, one on my cock, the other on her mum’s tongue. In the background, I could hear Andrea: “Fuck yes, dad… do me harder, just think I’m mum.”

Andrea groaned seconds later when her dad spurted inside her clenching pussy and Richard shot his final load into her mouth. Some ran down her chin. And that was the finale of a totally unexpected stunning evening of sex. 

As we gathered our swimwear, Andrea’s father suggested a barbecue. 

“I will help you, Mr Jones,” I said, thinking it was the least I could do after such a glorious few hours in which I’d royally fucked his daughters and wife.

“No need for that, Mark,” he said. ”You’re a guest. Have a drink and it’s not Mr Jones. Call me Ian.” 

After eating and enjoying the final glow of the warm sun, I thanked them all for the invitation and phoned for a taxi. But there was yet another surprise for me. As the taxi arrived, Ian said, “I’ve got something to ask you, Mark. If you enjoyed today — and I feel sure you did — would you fancy coming with us on a week’s holiday in Cornwall at the end of next month?”

That night I climbed into bed still amazed by what had happened. Before I could drift off into blissful sleep, Andrea sent a text: 'Please come on holiday with us.'

I replied: 'Before that, would you like to go on another date — just the two of us?'

Published 
Written by Scouter155
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments