Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sister's Persistance: An Unwelcome Guest

4
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

With a trembling, but radiant smile, Amelia follows her older brother, Sam, to her bedroom, as they kissed and touched each other lovingly. He settles himself onto her bed, pulling her down to him, cradling her against him, and pressing kisses wherever his lips could reach. She is relaxed, and completely comfortable, her hands about his waist, her lips lazily catching his when his ventured close enough. She leans up a bit, kissing him deeply for a moment, sighing as she reluctantly pulls away. "How did you come to love me, Sam?" He caresses her left hip, his fingers gently stroking her flesh as he thinks a moment.

"Well, I just did. I think it was a little while before I knew it was TRUE love, instead of the protective love of a big brother. And when you started dating, I... I couldn't stand it at all. It drove me nuts to know another guy was touching you. And that's when I started hating other women. They never compared to you on any level. I finally realized there was only one woman for me, and now, I don't plan on EVER letting you go." He places his forefinger beneath her chin, pressing up lightly so he could hold her gaze. "Ames, I love you, baby."

Her eyes welled up with tears, her lips forming a shaky smile, overflowing with joy at hearing the words she had so longed for him to say. She throws her arms about his neck, pushing him back against the headboard, and she grins hearing him grunt playfully. She kisses his lips, amazed at how natural and easy this felt. So RIGHT. He grasps her hips, returning her sweet kiss happily. She dips her head, planting a few errant kisses down his jawline, heading for his neck, nipping the skin there lightly, teasingly, just enjoying the ability to freely do so. She moves, straddling his hips, letting her lips guide her over his collar bone, his shoulder and then back to his lips, grinding her hips against his wantonly. Suddenly she freezes, placing a finger to his lips, looking towards her front door.

"Did you hear something?'' He shakes his head, and she looks back to him when the doorknob to her door rattles again, the only warning before the door swings open, a male figure entering the doorway. For a moment, her mind has gone off line, uncomprehending, shocked into silence. She cannot move, and just stares at him, worrying if perhaps her mind has finally snapped.

"Well, well. If this isn't just... enlightening." Richard Graimes just stands there, a smirk of victory on his features, hands clenching and realxing, his gaze moving to rest on Sam. Who, at that point, was taut, anger etched into his features as he stared Richard down.

"Ri-Rick...what are you doing here? Why?" She could hear the fer in her voice, the disgust, the weakness. She never thought this could happen. Why didn't I remember to get my key back?! Why in the hell did he come here in the first damn place!!! She looks to Sam, immediately noting the "big brother" attitude. She moves off of him, walking into her living room, anger finally seeping into her system somewhat, giving her the courage to become offensive.

"What in the hell are you doing here, Rick? It's over, you finished this, so get the hell out of my apartment, and give me back my key!" Her voice only wavers slightly, and behind her she could hear Samuel get up and join her. She watches Richard warily, grateful for her brothers company.

"Well now, seems to me you've gotten yourself into quite the situation, Amelia.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

Your brother? Really? I wonder... what would people say about this, hmm? I don't think they would be happy, oh no. Surely not. So no, I'm pretty certain I'll stay and...VISIT you a bit." He grins, and with disgust Amelia cannot even understand why she ever went out with this creep. She steps forward to speak, but Sam stops her.

"I don't think you understand, asshole. She said to get out of her apartment. Now, the way I see it, you won't have a chance in hell to try and spread any bullshit against her. One, would they honestly believe you? You broke up with her, why try and ruin her? Two. I promise you, no matter where you go? I'll find you, sleaze bag, and every time I do? Well, I don't think I have to spell it out." With a surge of confidence, Amelia grins, already Richards face was losing it's smirk, a touch of fear creeping into the mans eyes. She watches her brother admiringly as he takes a step in Rick's direction, his eyes a dark, stormy gray.

Rick simply swallows a few times, his hands clenching and relaxing, stumbling back at Sam's aggressive tone. "W-well.. I guess we'll see, now won't we?" With a look of utter disgust he drops the single key onto Amelia's coffee table, then strides out, slamming the door behind him.

Amelia just looks to Sam, eyes bright with love, trust, and overwhelming pride that this man was finally hers. he moves to her, wrapping his long, strong arms about her waist, burying his face into hr neck, breathing in her familiar, feminine scent, his hands rubbing up and down her back. With a soft sigh, Amelia melts, letting her arms lift to allow her hands to clasp behind his neck, lovingly caressing his skin, letting her nails rake there in a teasing manner.

"So, you OK, little sister?" he smiles playfully, nibbling on her right earlobe sensually, sending fire through her veins, pooling in the region of her sex and lighting a furious desire within her womanhood. His hands move to her hips, pulling them to his urgently, letting his lips move to her jawline, following then the curve of her slender throat, bringing out a string of light, lustful moans from Ames. he chuckles low, pulling back to look into her eyes, his right hand lifting to brush back a stray lock of hair, his fingers gliding over the creamy perfection of her face. She nods, tears forming, pooling over her dark lashes before she can wipe them away. He brings his other hand up, brushing his thumbs across her cheeks to wipe away the tears. "But your crying baby... why are you crying?"

"I'm not sad." She grins, then laughs in happiness, placing her hands over his, which are still cupping her face. "I am in love, you love me back, and I finally feel like my life could be happy, and full of love. Thanks you, brother. Nothing else could make me happier than you." His lips fall back upon hers, sweetly, and, grabbing her left hand, pulls her back to her room. "Now, it's very late, baby sister. I have always wanted to go to bed with you, and wake up with you in my arms. Let's go to bed, Ames." She smiles, and follows him gladly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, opinions and comments, along with your votes and choices to follow me, are greatly wanted! I greatly value your thoughts. Hope I didn't disappoint! ^_^
Published 
Written by Wishypoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors