Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Spanish Slippering

"A young Spaniard knows what she wants"

37
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Blanca Paredes pulled off her knickers as she lay on the bed. Spotting that it was her green pair, she recalled that the last time she’d taken down this particular pair of knickers had been with her boyfriend, Manuel. She had given him her virginity a fortnight ago. She had not expected fireworks, but it had been pretty good in the event.

She’d enjoyed the way he looked at her naked body, the way he had kissed her breasts and thighs with something approaching reverence. She’d enjoyed the sight of a real-life naked man (as opposed to the ones she’d seen on TV), something that she’d long wondered about. She’d enjoyed looking over his body. She’d been interested in the sight of his hard cock, yes, but she’d also noticed small details that intrigued her. The mole on his thigh. The scar on his shoulder. The way the hair around his balls had a different texture and style from the hair on his legs and chest.

She’d enjoyed the feel of his penis inside her, once the initial discomfort had faded, and the way it had awoken so many nerve endings. Most of all, she’d enjoyed the intimacy of holding his naked body close to hers, breathing his scent, feeling his chest gently press her breasts against her ribs. They would spend the night together for the first time the very next day. She could hardly wait.

But first, she had to face some unpleasantness for which knickers were forbidden.

The door knocked.

“Blanca, let me in. It’s time.”

She got up and opened the door for her mother. In her mum’s hand was a thick leather slipper.

“Mum, I’m eighteen tomorrow. Are we really still doing this?”

“You know the agreement. We stop spanking you both the day you turn eighteen. Both your names were on the letter from school and your brother is going to get it too. Now, hitch your dress up and grasp your knees.”

Blanca rolled her eyes, then she turned away from her mother. Slippering had been a major feature of her childhood, so it almost made her sad to think this would be her last one. She reached behind and hitched her skirt up, baring her buttocks.

She bent over, grasping her knees, and her black hair fell about her face. She felt her mum move close and then…

Whack!

Blanca grimaced as the slipper smashed into her bottom.   

Whack! Whack! Whack!

The slipper struck her left buttock, then her right. It struck the lower part, just above her pussy and then a terrifically hard smack landed across her crack.

As the spanking continued, Blanca was surprised to feel a change in her private parts. It was almost as if…

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Bent over and prone, with her bottom receiving so much attention, Blanca was shocked to find herself growing aroused! This was supposed to be a punishment, but she was actually starting to enjoy the warm sting across her bare ass.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

She couldn’t help but smile to herself. Her vagina was trembling, and she could feel her breasts altering slowly too…

If only it wasn’t her mum delivering it. She couldn’t say anything, of course. And her mother could hardly help her out with the growing tingle between her legs. But she knew a man who could…

The slippering ended.

“That will do. Get dressed and go to bed. We’ll forget about it and enjoy the day tomorrow.”

Her mum left the room. Blanca heard her dad knock on her brother’s door in the next room. There were muffled voices, but she made out the words,

“Bend over.”

Blanca lay on her front and listened to the sound of her brother’s bottom being slippered through the wall. She slipped her fingers between her legs and began to stroke herself, and her arousal grew. Oh, if only someone were there to carry on spanking her. She reached over for her phone by the bedside and texted Manuel.

“Just had a spanking. Wish you were here to rub it better! X”

“Tomorrow night, babe! X!” came the reply.

Blanca stroked her pussy, oddly interested in how her body worked. How strange it felt that she produced these juices out of nowhere! She pinched her nipple and rubbed, and the whack, whack, whack sounds through the wall reminded her of her own sore bottom. Oh, she was desperate to be spanked again as she grew more turned on. She lifted her legs and gave herself a smack, then another one and she involuntarily gave a squeal as a jolt of pleasure flashed through her pussy.

Her brother’s spanking next door ended and the male, familial voices from next door broke the spell. She couldn’t smack herself anymore: her brother would certainly hear. And hearing them talk killed the mood for her own sexual pleasure.

Frustrated and irritable, she rolled over and picked up her book.

                                                                        *

“Happy birthday, babe!”

Manuel kissed Blanca tenderly. She felt him reach under her blouse and begin to rub her flesh around her sides. It was still strange for her to have her body touched like this. She hadn’t had a boyfriend for two years before she met Manuel, and he was the first one she’d gone to bed with. She tickled the roof of his mouth with her tongue then interlocked hers with his. Mmmm, kissing was nice. She was feeling aroused already.

“Manu, before we…you know, make love, can you do something for me?”

“Of course, babe. Anything.”

“You know I told you I was spanked the other day?”

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

“Yeah! I was surprised, to be honest. You are kind of too old for it, no?”

“My twin bro and I agreed to be spanked until we were eighteen, instead of being grounded or losing pocket money. And that was my last one. But the other day, for the first time, I sort of…enjoyed it.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Of course, it was my mum, so that was weird. But it definitely did something for me. And I was wondering if you’d…”

“If I’d spank you?”

“With a slipper. I bought a pair specially!”

Manuel laughed, but then he frowned and appeared deep in thought. A moment later, he spoke.

“I’m not mad on hitting my girlfriend…” he said, cautiously.

Blanca rolled her eyes.

“Don’t be silly, I’m asking you to do it. Like I said, it was hot.”

Manuel shrugged his shoulders.

“Ok, if you really want to.”

She nodded enthusiastically, then kissed him again.

“Let’s just do some more kissing for now,” she whispered.

They lay together for fifteen minutes caressing each other’s bodies. Blanca ran her hands across Manu’s thighs and bottom. She kissed him passionately, and her genitalia gradually warmed up but when Manu tried to initiate undressing, tugging at her blouse, she resisted.

“Spanking first,” she whispered.

“If you say so!”

Blanca swung her legs off the bed and stood. Manuel got up and picked up the slipper.

“Take those trousers down,” he said firmly. Blanca smiled and complied, feeling Manuel’s eyes on her now exposed butt cheeks.

“Bare your bottom.”

She lowered her knickers.

“Bend over!”

Blanca obliged. As she did so, she felt the air play around her bare ass. She felt pride in having opened up about her sexual fantasy, and closer to Manuel, now that she knew she was comfortable enough to share that with him. She felt the humility of bending and presenting her bottom for punishment, lowering herself literally and figuratively. And she felt the sexual tension fizz through the air as her boyfriend contemplated her prone bum and pussy, which was, she could feel, dampening quickly.

Manuel swung the slipper onto her bum three times.

“Harder,” urged Blanca quietly.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Her bottom tingled pleasantly as the slipper began to warm it up.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

“Make sure you cover every inch of it. You’re doing great!” she told Manu. And he was. Her bottom wasn’t in pain. It was feeling awake, stimulated and alive.

Blanca realized she was free to diddle herself, as she had not been at home. She reached down and began stroking her clit gently, and each whack of the slipper made her gasp.

“Had enough yet?” Manuel asked.

“No, keep spanking me. Spank me as hard as you can!”

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Blanca was diddling frantically now. She was so wet that her fingers slid easily in and out, mimicking a cock and her orgasm was gathering quickly.

 “Oh God, don’t stop! Please! Just spank my bottom!”

She felt her ass tingle as hard swats rained down on her trembling buttocks, and then Manu landed one right on the upper curve of her cunt and she squealed.

“Ah, there again, please there again! Smack my pussy!”

Manu complied at once and then resumed leathering Blanca’s bottom, which was now gradually changing, chameleon like, into a pink shade that was deepening into red.

“Oh God! Oh God! I’m going to cum! Keep smacking me, babe!”

Her fingers were a blur around her privates and the slipper was a blur as it swished through the air onto her ass. At last, the pleasurable sting and the stroking of her clit combined and, for the first time with a guy, Blanca came. She came standing up, bent over and her pussy ejected a spray of juice that coated her hand and showered down upon the carpet.

“Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Blanca collapsed onto the bed.

“Oh my God! I never imagined spanking would be so hot!”

Manu laughed.

“It was hot spanking you too!”

“Right, get that cock out.”

As Manu stripped naked, Blanca pulled off her top and bra. She saw Manu lying on his back, saw that his cock was hard already. She took it in her hand and, kneeling above him, opened her lips and admitted it.

Blanca took her time. She let Manu’s cock stimulate her saliva glands until it was damp and easier to suck.

“Thank you for not laughing at me for wanting to be spanked,” she said quietly.

“You can ask me for anything, Blanca,” he replied, his eyes closed.  

“And you can ask me for anything. We can ask for anything. We can say no. But we don’t do judgement. Agreed?”

“Agreed,” purred Manuel, his mind very much on his penis as Blanca’s mouth jerked and tugged at it.

Blanca had read that heavy beer drinkers, the jocks that engaged in contests to down beer at the sports clubs, were able to do it by throwing their necks back and opening their throats. It was a technique she had tried out in a bar one night and practiced until she had mastered it, and now she employed it to a different purpose.

“Oh, God! Oh, Jesus! Blanca!”

Blanca wondered how his cock felt as it tickled her tonsils and filled up her mouth. She sometimes wished she could be a guy for a day. Certainly, sucking it was a fun experience, listening to Manu’s increasing helplessness at her hands. She felt his cock touch the very back of her throat and she gagged a little.

Blanca deep-throated Manuel to reward him for his acceptance of her fantasy. His orgasm took ten minutes, and it wasn’t until her next trip to the dental hygienist that her mouth was so thoroughly syringed as it was that night.

Blanca and Manu made love all that night.

From that night on, Blanca knew that if she could share her desire to be spanked with a man, and he would grant her desires, he was a keeper. And, whenever she blew them, she always recalled the night of her last parental slippering.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments