Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise Visit From Daddy

"Daddy is here, she thinks excitedly."

58
11 Comments 11
7.5k Views 7.5k
381 words 381 words

Author's Notes

"wrote this short story a while ago, hope you enjoy it."

 

She hears his keys in the door, though she wasn’t expecting him to come over tonight.

She hears the front door close and his shoes make a loud thud as he kicks them off.  Her freshly shaven pussy tingles in anticipation, wondering what will come next.  Her hand slides to her nipples and gives them an ever so slight twist as her hips rise and fall. She hears him walking towards the bedroom and closes her eyes in anticipation; her breathing picks up when the blanket at the foot of the bed lifts. Daddy is here, she thinks excitedly.

He runs his strong hands up and down her thighs as she starts to spread her legs. He slides his fingers over her clit before flicking it with his tongue. She lets out the softest moan and says, “Daddy…”

He begins to flick faster, licking and sucking on her clit and bald pussy, then he reaches up to pull and twists gently.... then rough on her already hard nipples. He whispers, “Baby girl, you taste so good.”

He pushes one, then two fingers into her soaking wet pussy as her body starts to tremble. Sucking harder on her clit he makes her moan over and over again, mewling softly. He pulls his soaking wet fingers out and moves down to slowly insert them into her tight little bottom. She stops fighting her body's needs as it starts to react. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as he slides his tongue into her pussy and his big fingers work their way into her bottom.

“Yes, Daddy, yes,” she screams, her hips bucking, her hands grabbing the sheets to steady herself.

He tells her, “Cum for me baby, cum for Daddy...”

Her body takes over, she feels the release as she floods his face with her sweet nectar. Her legs shaking, her back arches off the bed, her eyes roll back again and she bites her lip sexily.  She begins to moan over and over again, whimpering for her Daddy. He removes his fingers and licks up all her amazing juices.

He comes up from under the blanket, kisses her deeply so she can taste herself and says, “Surprise baby, Daddy missed you so much!”

Published 
Written by Redbowgal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments