Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Understanding Mother

"What I walked in on that day is still paying off"

123
28 Comments 28
8.6k Views 8.6k
637 words 637 words

It was a Friday and a hot summer day. I got off work early that day, so instead of going to my friend Kelly’s house like I always did on a Friday, I went home. My son, Joe, spends weekends with his dad, so the house was empty, or so I thought. Joe’s best friend, Jeremy, was also my best friend Kelly’s oldest child. These boys did everything together growing up, and, still do so, many years later. I just couldn’t wait to drink a ton of wine in the hot tub out in the back of my house. After I changed into my swimsuit, I decided to go topless. Why not, I thought. I never get free time. I grabbed my wine and out back I went. As I came up to the privacy gate around my gazebo where the hot tub was, I realized that the pump was running, which was odd, but thought nothing more of it. I wanted to start relaxing

And what happened next changed everything forever. I opened the gate and my jaw dropped in complete awe. Jeremy was giving my son a blow job! Not a second later, Joe realized I was there; we were all three petrified beyond belief. To boot, my well-endowed chest was totally exposed to the boys. I told Jeremy to get dressed and go sit in the living room until his mother got there. I was so furious with embarrassment I screamed at Joe to go into his room. He ran off, crying, saying how sorry he was. After a few chugs and some time to calm down, I told Jeremy I wouldn’t tell his mom if he promised never to do it again. After all, everyone experiments or thinks about their sexuality during puberty. I really had no right to be angry.

About half an hour later, all I could think about making my baby boy cry in shame. I felt horrible. It had been me and my sidekick for so long, by ourselves, I had to make this right. I called the boys back outside to the hot tub and explained I wasn’t mad, just as embarrassed as they were. I also told them that they can love whoever they want to, with no judgment, especially from me. I asked how long they had been fooling around. Jeremy said it was the first time except for kissing. The boys looked at each and I could see it, they really were crushing on each other! We all just hung out and eased into normalcy again. After a while, I noticed Joe was a little edgy.

LucianaTexas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucianaTexas

Then, I said, "Joe, sweetie, can I see you two kiss each other?"

He couldn’t have perked up quicker. The boys' lips met in a passionate slow kiss, and then I noticed my pussy was aching with arousal, for my son and best friend's son! I asked the boys if they liked girls too, and they assured me they did. So, I told them to prove it. They really didn’t have an answer.

After a minute, I told them to stand up out of the water. When they did, I took my top off and showed them my breasts. Instant hard-ons. I told them that was a great answer and for them to get naked. God, they were so gorgeous. I asked them if they wanted to touch them. Instantly, Jeremy jumped at the chance. Joe didn’t know what to do, so I grabbed his cock, a nice fat one at that, and drew him closer. I told him that I wanted him to jerk off Jeremy while I sucked his dick. He agreed to that, no problem, but first, I told the boys to give me a big hug.

Published 
Written by Joyboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments