Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the Hotel with my Aunt (Part 2/4)

"An aunt offers a quick service to her nephew."

40
4 Comments 4
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction."

We didn't say much to each other after she had given me the handjob. We simply continued with our attendance on the orchestral and choral performances later that evening. Throughout the day, however, I couldn't get the image of my own sperm flowing down the slender grooves of her fingers while they were wrapped around my cock. And in some respects, I still can't.

While I felt somewhat awkward about the whole encounter, apparently she hadn't. My aunt treated me exactly the same way as she had before like nothing had even happened. It seemed so natural to her like it was some kind of instinct to help me release. It confused the hell out of me; my mother's sister – my mother's sister, was perfectly okay with giving me, her nephew, a handjob. An action which ultimately drenched her wedding ring in adulterous and incestuous cum.

I couldn't wrap my head around the reality of what had happened that morning.

And it continued throughout the day, no matter how normal things seemed to be between the both of us. She and I had lunch, went to a few stores, and ended up at the music hall around seven in the evening. We were there to watch and listen to a performance by a local college choir and orchestra. It was a kind of semi-formal event, where the guests were expected to wear something nice. This is where the main portion of the story continues:

It was at the event that I lost control, as any man may agree with. By "losing control," what I actually mean to say is that my own physiology got the best of me. You see, there was this particular performer that was on stage; a young woman, blonde, college-age, wearing a skin-tight, black dress with delicate white sparkles that perfectly complimented the curves of her slender frame. She was an incredibly attractive woman, and I found myself thinking of all the sexual escapades she may have found herself involved in during her years spent in college, and of course, all the acts we would relish if she be willing.

And, as a result, as many of you may have come to suspect, a certain phallic limb began to bloat with blood; and quickly enough I found it difficult to contain.

Is it wrong of me to say that I got an erection under such circumstances that come so naturally to the mind of a human male? I don't. Some out there might disagree, but I don't care. I got an erection, and I felt every need in the world to deal with the urge as quickly as possible.

The auditorium was dark enough to where I assumed no one would see the tent I was pitching through the linens of black dress pants. And so, I stood up, and treaded slowly between the row of legs and seats, soon finding my way into the maze of hallways that was the lobby. Within those red laden corridors, there was no one to be found, as if the building itself was devoid of life beyond the bounds of the auditorium. Finding a solitary bathroom was all the same, a labyrinthine nightmare.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. The little swimmers were begging to be released, and I had to give in to the unyielding desire. I found a hallway that was dark enough to hide away while I gave myself a hand, and stood behind one of the tall half-columns upon the walls to keep my stiff willy out of sight from any who might wander by in the nearly abandoned lobby and various corridors.

tiffany126
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiffany126

So, there I was: All dressed up, alone in a dim hallway, fondling my phallic limb at a hundred strokes a minute, trying with all my might to keep the image of that sexy college girl in my head, and all the erotic situations she and I would find ourselves in. But, there was a memory, a recent memory, that shone across my mind's eye like a limelight. The wedding ring was the first thing I saw, moving up and down the length of my long shaft, as a long flow of gelatinous sperm erupted from the purple tip, and soaked my aunt's delicate hand. This image, this echo of what had taken place earlier that morning, I found far more pleasurable than any sweet fantasy I could conjure of that college girl. I was soon at the edge, the point at which the millions of little minions would gush across the red carpet and white walls of the concert hall, when--

"What are you doing over here?" said a voice I quickly recognized, a voice which so perfectly mimicked my aunt, Amy. "Are you okay?"

I didn't say anything but simply turned to look at her, cock in hand.

"Oh," she said, just as she neared and realized what exactly I was doing to myself out in the open. "You just couldn't wait, could you?"

I shook my head.

She sighed loudly. "Well, don't get it all over your nice clothes, or this beautiful place. Here, let me help you get this over with."

Now, I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what my aunt's sexual history is like, and I don't think I want to know. But, what I will say, is by the way she sank to her knees so elegantly in black high heels, she must have quite a bit of experience getting down to wrap her little pink lips around throbbing hard cocks. The next thing I knew, the tip of my phallic limb poked the back of her throat. After one deep suck, she curled a hand (the hand with the glistening diamond on one particular finger) around my cock, just in front of her pink lips. It was an instinct, really, to caress her reddish-brown hair, for within just a few sucks, her thirsty wet mouth had done just enough to finish me off.

"Oh my God," I moaned. "Aunty Amy, I'm gonna c--"

Every muscle deep within my lower half contracted, and I could feel my balls lift up against the pull of gravity as I unloaded white hot sperm into my aunt's accepting mouth. I throbbed, each pump of cum bigger than the last until the entire orgasm had subsided completely.

Aunty Amy was careful not to lose a single drop of me as she removed my cock from her mouth. She slowly returned to her feet, and swallowed, just as she wiped away the spit and saliva from her pretty pink lips. "Well," she said. "You certainly are a stallion for such a young man, aren't you? And I thought you were holding a lot in this morning. Are you feeling better?"

I nodded, my brow brimming with sweat and my cock pulsing with little bursts of pleasure after all that had happened that day.

"Good. Now put that away, 'cause we're missing the show."

 

Published 
Written by Stories2Share45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments