Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Sister gets Punished

"My sister told Ron that I was bad girl and they had to punish me."

0
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I wanted to make sure I was clean and sexy before meeting with Ron again. I rubbed my clit and came on my fingers while thinking of Ron ramming his delicious 9 inch cock into my pussy. I thought I had locked the door, but as I was fininshing washing up I heard the door open. It was my sister, she heard me moaning from the hall and told me I might wanna keep it down. She shut the door and pulled down her shorts and thong, pulled off her shirt and bra, and joined me in the shower.

I kissed her and rubbed soap on her tits, rubbing her nipples, making them hard as rocks. I whispered in her ear that I didn't really care who heard me, I was so horny. I washed her back, her ass, and the back of her thighs. I loved showering with her. She was beautiful: 5'5", 120 lbs, 34B perky tits, nice round ass, with long browish-aubrun hair with little subtle natural curls, she usually straightened it, green eyes, and fablous lips.

After I helped her wash her hair. She told me that I should get out, go to our bedroom, and find the sexiest lingerie in her top drawer. We wore the same size though my tits were slightly larger than hers and her ass was slightly larger than mine. I squeezed her ass before getting out. I threw my pink robe on and hurried off to my bedroom.

I opened my sister's top drawer and found it full of sexy leather, lace, and silky playclothes. I was so excited that she was sharing so much with me. I was a bit smaller than her in some places, but bigger in the tit department, so I tried to find something that let them be free. I picked out a little strappy black leather teddy with slave collar, laid it on my bed, and pulled up my hair with a black scrunchie. The door opened and closed quickly as my sister appeared in her little black silky robe, water still dripped off her delicious body.

"Oooh good choice little sis, gives me an idea. Do you mind being our little bad slave tonight? Nothing you don't wanna do, just some light bondage and spanking, is that alright?" She asked licking her lips and walking over to her dresser to pick out her outfit.

"Sounds like fun sis, you know I love being a bad girl." I answered as I took off my robe off and started to put on my make up. She went into the closet and called Ron. I couldn't really hear what she was saying.

When she came back in, she dried off and put on another leather teddie that had chains and straps that she wore on her biceps. She grabbed some things from her drawer and put them in her purse.

She came over to me and kissed my bare neck and grabbed my tits. She whispered in my ear, "Need help getting dressed sis?"

"Yes please," I answered and turned around. She helped me into my outfit and then found some little dresses to put on that would concel our outfits. She handed me some black leather boots and slipped some on her own feet.

We told mom we were going out and gave her kisses. We got in the car and drove to my sister's bosses house. He was out of town and she was house sitting. While we drove she told me that a slave never talked unless spoken to, and obeys all orders. Then she asked me if I understood, had any questions, or changed my mind. I told her I was sure and was excited. Ron's car was already there.

When we came to a stop, she told me to take off my dress. My sister reached into a bag and took out a leash and a few other things. She attached the leash to the collar on my neck, then she placed leather straps on my wrists and attached a chain to each one. A ball gag was placed in my mouth and secured it in place with a strap that went around my head. She kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "You ready to be punished bad girl?"

I tried to answer yes, but it just came out as a muffled moan. My pussy twinged at the excitement. My sister took off her dress and then came around to my door to let me out, she showed me a blindfold. I nodded, so she placed in over my eyes and lead me to the house.

"Hey Baby," my sister said, and I heard kissing sounds.

"Hello there, what do we have here, my beautiful mistriss?" Ron said in his sexy rugged voice.

"Well Ron, a little treat for you, this girl has been very bad, she deserves to be punished."

"Oh, well let's take her to that dugeon you told me you found up in here."

I was a little surprised, but intrigued. I was led down a hall and through a few rooms.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

Finally, I felt kisses on both sides of my face and body parts pressing on me. I was definately turned on, but a little nervous now.

'You're shaking sis, you alright?"

I nodded and felt mouths on both my tits which were exposed from the teddy. I loved having my tits sucked, and both being sucked at once was just enough to make my knees weak. My sister took that queue and lead me a few steps and told me to kneel down, she took my hands and placed them over something, then she told me to stand and lean over. I was bent over with my ass in the air, and then I felt her shackle my ankles.

"You've been a really bad girl sis," I heard my sister say, "Ron is gonna spank you, while I make you watch me." Then she took the bind fold off and I felt Ron's hand hit my bare ass, the leather of the teddy grinding into my crack. I groaned, he hit hard, but I perched my ass up to let him know I wanted more.

"You like that you little bitch?" he said as he spanked me again, slightly harder. I nodded.

My sister was sitting on chair in front of me, a huge dildo in one hand, the fingers on her other hand twiddling her clit. She licked her lips and started inserting the dildo into her sweet pussy, but it wasn't quite wet enough. she got up and took the ball out of my mouth.

"Show me how you suck cock sis," she said as she held the dildo near my face. I obeyed, I licked my lips and the head, the shaft. I groaned as Ron continued to spank me. Then I spit on the head and let it slip into my mouth. It was bigger than any cock that I had in my mouth. I stretched my mouth, but I could not fit much of the dildo in. I moaned and took a second as Ron smacked my ass harder. I let the drool flow while let it slip out of my mouth, swirling my tongue over the tip.

"Dang sis, guys must really like that, now use that pretty tongue on me you naughty girl." My sister said as she positioned herself so I could like her beautiful cunt. She always tasted so good, I loved licking her pussy. I licked her outter lips, then let my tongue find her clit, licked and sucked it til it was swollen like a little cock, making her moan with delight.

Then she went back to her chair and slipped the dildo into her pussy. It slide easily now that she and it were slippery with my sliva and her jusices. My pussy juices started flowing as I watched the dildo slide in and out of her delicious cunt. Ron said his hand was sore and asked my sister if he could play with my pussy. She said he could, but no fingers or cock yet.

He kissed me, tasting his girlfriend's juices in my mouth, then put the ball back into my mouth. He helped out of the shackles and took the wrist cuffs off, and helped me out of the teddy. Then he strapped me into a swing which made my legs spread apart, forced my hips forward, and still kept me from using my hands. He kneeled down on all fours in front of me and started teasing me with his tongue. I closed my eyes, it felt so good.

"Hey little sis, no one blindfolded you, eyes here young lady," my sister demanded. She was really starting to fuck that dildo now, shoving it deep into her pussy and rocking her hips. It didn't take her long to close her own eyes as her body shook with orgasm. Listening to her cum and the feel of her boyfriend's sucking my clit made me climax as well.

"May I fuck her now, mistriss?" Ron asked, I could hear the desperation in his voice. He didn't really wait for an answer, or maybe I just didn't hear it. I was aching so bad for his cock. He grabbed onto my ass, cause my body to swing towards him and entered me so quickly I moaned into the ball. My sister reposition herself so she could get a better view of her boyfrind fucking her sister. She touched herself while she watched him pound my pussy til I thought I was gonna burst in half. It the most amazing experience I have ever had in my life. I felt so helpless and so safe at the same time. I never wanted it to stop, yet I wasn't quite sure how much my body could take. I screamed and moaned into the ball, my whole body spasming as I came on his cock. When he was about to cum, my sister lunched over and told him to cum on her face. His goo spewed all over her face, her hair, her neck, some even got on my stomach.

A little later they helped me out of the swing. We cleaned up, my sister helped me get showered and dressed, and then Ron drove me home.
Published 
Written by hotkitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors