Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bill And Vicki, Again

"“Cousins cum home.”"

35
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was an early morning, and I had a restful night's sleep. I suddenly became aware of a moist feeling on my dick. Groggily, I looked down, and I saw the back of Vicki's head; my cousin was giving me a morning blowjob to start my day.

“Mmmmm, good morning to you, too, Vicki,” I said.

Vicki tried to mumble back an answer, but it was impossible to know exactly what she was saying because she was trying to talk with her mouth full.

I had spent the night with her because we were out swinging last night, and had gone to bed late because of some hot sex we had with strangers at our favorite club.

Vicki's talented mouth opened wide as she swallowed my whole cock. I could feel her lips pressing against me at the base of my cock; her warm and moist mouth kept me hard and breathless. After a few minutes of artfully sucking my cock, Vicki raised up and placed her face between my thighs, and I could feel her tongue beginning to circle around my balls, first one-by-one, and then she began sucking on my swollen nuts.

In order to place her face between my thighs, she had re-positioned her lower body so that her legs were opened with one leg on either side of my head. I looked up and saw my cousin's beautiful bald pussy; its vaginal crack made a perfect path to her puckered asshole. I raised my head slightly and savored the taste of her pussy juice while my tongue began swimming across her slit and diving into her awesome fuck hole. After darting my tongue in and out of her, I began sliding the tip of my tongue to that little stretch of flash between her pussy and her asshole. I heard Vicki moaning in pleasure, as this was one of her favorite places for my tongue to explore. Since anal sex was something Vicki particularly loved, I stretched my neck further so that my tongue began tickling the rim of her puckered asshole.

The juice from Vicki's pussy was dripping all over my throat while I licked her ass, and the warmth of her fluid was particularly pleasurable. My thirst for her pussy increased, so I began licking back toward her swollen pussy lips. I opened my mouth wide, completely covering her gash, and sucked in her flowing juices.

Vicki, meanwhile, had raised from my balls, and she took the head of my cock into her mouth with her tongue swirling rapidly around its head. “Fuck, Vicki,” I moaned. “I love it when you do that!”

I will never understand why some people consider our relationship taboo and forbidden. We became active at a young age, and have been fuck buddies all our lives. Frankly, we enjoy each other's company so much, we really don't care what other people think. In fact, the idea that we are having sweet incest with each other is rather exciting in itself for both of us.

Just as she had done when she woke me up, Vicki had slipped her head down my cock all the way to the base, swallowing me whole. Fucking my cousin's face was always a sensual pleasure I always loved. While she was holding my dick in her mouth, Vicki reached between my legs and fondled my balls for a moment before sliding down further so that she could slide a finger into my ass.

I was busy eating her delicious pussy while she pleasured my cock and ass. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and began batting it back and forth with my tongue as if it were a tiny punching bag. Once again, she began to gush, and her juices flowed heavily onto my face, coating my cheeks with a sweet layer of tasty cousin juice.

Simultaneously, Vicki was beginning to get a mouthful, too. She was rapidly raising and lowering her head on my cock, encouraging my sperm to make the trip through my shaft and into her hungry mouth. Predictably, my balls swelled to the point of overflowing, shooting my cum, accompanied by a strong recoil effect. Gobs of my love goo filled Vicki's mouth and splashed against the back of her throat. I could feel the overflow of sperm dribbling down my shaft and coating my balls, turning them into shimmering globes of lust.

After our mutual orgasms had completed, we both began slowing down, like a locomotive engine coming into the station.

I re-positioned myself so that Vicki and I were facing each other, with me lying on top of her. It was my intention to cuddle my loving cousin, but we were soon worked up to go again.

I looked into my cousin's eyes, and I could see her lust intensifying. I leaned down and pressed my mouth against hers, and our tongues met each other within our passionate kiss. I could taste my cum still inside her mouth, as I am sure she could taste her own juices inside mine, and this oral exchange of juices seemed to work as fuel to get our lustful engines back to full speed.

We continued making out as I began concentrating on the feeling of her body against mine. I could feel her tits pressing against my chest, our stomachs were rubbing each other, and my flaccid cock began to grow. With a mind of its own, the head of my cock seemed to seek out Vicki's pussy, where it dived inside completely out of instinct.

“Oh, Billy,” Vicki moaned. “I love the way your cock feels while it is growing inside my pussy.”

I resumed kissing my sexy cousin as my ass began raising and lowering, causing my dick to fuck her beautiful cunt. The pleasure of having morning incest with my cousin was intensifying by the moment. The warmth of our bodies covered each other in passion as we held each other tightly. I pushed myself up on my hands while fucking her so I could look into her eyes and admire her 36B titties bouncing while I was humping her tasty pussy.

The faster I humped her, the stronger her pussy muscles tightened around my cock, making me a lustful prisoner to her cavernous hole. I began fucking my cousin faster and faster; her pussy began making a sloshing sound while she began gushing her love juices on my cock.

“Oh Vicki,” I cried, “I want to cum inside your so bad!”

“Give it to me, Billy,” she replied. “Shoot your tasty cum deep inside my hungry pussy!”

I lowered my face back to hers and once again began kissing her passionately. While our tongues began to dance, heavy loads of sperm began filling her cunt to overflowing. It was an amazing load of cum, considering it was my second orgasm in the same morning. Once my eruption of semen had ceased, my body just went limp. Vicki wrapped her arms around me; she seemed to enjoy having my body as a human quilt, keeping her warm as we lay in bed. Vicki placed her hands on either side of my head, positioning us once again, looking face to face with our noses touching.

MelisaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaGarcia

“Oh, Billy,” she sighed. “I love the way you fuck me.”

I smiled and answered, “You are truly the inspiration for my lust.”

I lay back on top of her, giving the base of her neck a series of gentle kisses.

My cousin's warm body made me feel safe and secure, not to mention love. Forbidden? Yes, it is. Taboo? Absolutely. But the fact is, Vicki has always given me the best sex I have ever experienced with anyone. Throughout our lives, Vicki and I have had sex with each other. We enjoyed threesomes with her and a girl, and with her and another guy. We have enjoyed total swapping in groups of orgies, often losing complete sight of each other while we enjoyed erotic sex with others. We went into adult bookstores and enjoyed seeing strange cocks poking through the holes from the adjoining booth only to eventually shoot their cum into my cousin's mouth, And, since both of us are bisexual, we have both sucked cocks and we have both licked pussies. More to the point, we always followed four basic rules: no pain, no poop, and no pets; and, most of all, “no” means “no”. Sex with my cousin has always been scrumptious.

“Hey, you ready for round three?” Vicki asked.

Even though I thought I knew where this was going, I asked, “What do you have in mind?”

Her hands began gently pushing on my shoulders, signaling me to get off of her. Once I was up, Vicki immediately rolled over on her stomach and raised her curvy ass into the air. “You know what I want,” she said with a grin.

“Hmm,” I said while I admired her round bottom. “I think I might have a vague idea.”

Her ass cheeks were wide open, with her pretty, puckered asshole seemed to wink at me. I leaned forward and began to passionately kiss first her left cheek, and then her right cheek. Then I went to the top of her ass crack and began carving a trail of spit while I slide my tongue down between her ass cheeks, stopping at her anus. My tongue circled her little round hole, getting it as wet as possible. Three of my fingers slide easily into her pussy from behind, and I cherished the feeling of my cum mixed with her lust juices inside her.

I raised my head from her ass, and my hand found its way to Vicki's backdoor. I slide one finger into her tight asshole, and Vicki responded by arching her back, pointing her bunghole directly to my face. I then slid a second finger into her ass, and then a third. My fingers were beginning to lube her sweet ass with a combination of our juices.

My cock had already re-stiffened and, unbelievably, it was ready to go again. I held my cock at its base and touched her asshole with the head of my cock.

“Is your ass hungry for some dick, Vicki?”

Vicki was breathing heavily and answered, saying, “Yes, Billy. Fuck my ass…please!”

I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole a little at a time until finally…pop! All at once my cock head was inside Vicki's ass and she let out a deep, guttural moan. I slowly began moving my hips closer and closer, sliding my dick into her poop chute a little at a time. Very soon, I was balls deep inside my cousin's tight, sexy ass.

I pulled my hips back, sliding my cock backward to a point where it almost fell out of her hole. I then slid back inside her, this time a little faster than before. My hands were holding onto her hips as I began humping her ass. Vicki raised herself onto the palms of her hands, placing herself into a complete doggy position. She began rocking frontwards and backward, making opposing motions to the thrust of my cock intensifying her feeling of getting fucked in the ass. We could both hear the sound of my hips slapping against her, and my balls slapping her pussy with each thrust.

Faster and faster I humped my sexy cousin, her tits hanging and swinging back and forth. For a third time, my cock began to erupt with more jizz shooting deep into her ass and overflowing; quite frankly, I didn't know if I would have that much cum left, but I was grateful I did. My cum began to dribble down the inside of her thighs.

“Oh shit,” Vicki yelled, “your cum feels so wonderful inside my ass!”

Little by little, I began slowing my pace until my dick gently fell from her ass. Her bunghole remained open after my cock had vacated her body, then began slowly closing as her anal muscles began to relax.

Once free, Vicki flipped over on her back with her legs spreading open. I began cleaning her thighs by licking my own cum from her legs, and then once again began licking out her pussy. Her pussy lips were juicer than ever and they quivered with pleasure. I kissed and caressed her clit as well as her pussy hole.

My tongue began traveling upwards; across her stomach and her wonderful tits. Her nipples were still poking out like fleshy little bullets, and I circled each of them with my tongue and rolled them in between my lips. Vicki's nipples were so tasty and fun to tease.

My tongue continued carving a trail upwards, across her neck, over her chin, and eventually sliding into her opened mouth. Once again, my cousin and I began kissing deeply while we began to cool down from our early-morning incest.

Finally, I rolled over onto my back and lay next to her. She told me of a new guy named Hugh she had fucked last night, and suggested that we contact him for a three-way.

“Would you mind if I called Anne or Lorraine to see if one of them would like to join us?,”
I asked.

“That would be so hot. Hugh told me last night that he was also bisexual, so I have no doubt that all of us would have a good time,” Vicki said.

My cock twitched a little, knowing that we most likely have found a new fuck-friend.

Fucking my cousin is sweet; sharing her with others is exquisite.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments