Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday lust with my brother

"Years of pent up sexual tension exploded with my brother on my birthday"

15
2 Comments 2
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
My brother and I were total opposites. In school he was always popular, and athletic, and admired. I was just the younger sister. I was the smart girl, the one who got good grades and stayed out of trouble. My brother is only eighteen months older than me. We always fought like cats and dogs, but I knew that he loved me, and I thought of him like a God. Everything came easy to him. People liked him, and he was always comfortable with them. I had friends of course, but I was more comfortable keeping to myself.

A lot of guys asked me out. I guess I was considered attractive. I had long dark hair in school, and good skin, a great smile, and a nice slim figure. My breasts weren't very big, but they weren't tiny. Just average I guess. I never could really get into dating in high school. When my brother graduated I was heartbroken. I loved seeing him and riding to school with him. Now I was on my own.

I was a senior, and he was a Freshman in college the night things changed between us forever. It was a hot August night, and I had turned 18 that week. My parents had taken me out to dinner earlier in the week and given me my presents. The school my brother went to was not far away, but we never knew if he was coming home or not on the weekends. My parents went out of town that weekend. They loved going on short trips.

I was lying on the couch reading a book, when I heard the front door open. He came walking in and I looked up and saw him.

“Delilah!!”

“Oh my God Brian!! I am so glad you are here, I was dying of boredom!”

He said, “ I came to celebrate your birthday. You knew I wouldn't miss your birthday weekend.”

He asked where mom and dad were. I told him they were on one of their trips, and he grinned a wicked grin. “Wanna have a birthday party?” I laughed and said he could call people. He called some friends, and he said that they would be over. I called a few of my friends, but when Brian called, people came. I went upstairs to get dressed. When I came downstairs, my brother glared at me.

“You are not wearing that.”

I asked him why. He laughed and said, “My God, Delilah you only turn eighteen once. Try something daring. Wear something sexy. “

I looked down at my jeans and tank top, and decided that he was right. I went back upstairs and looked through my closet. There really wasn't much there. I went to my moms room. She had some nice clothes, and we were close to the same size. My mom was pretty tiny, and really short though. I found a sexy red dress, the front was fairly modest, but the back was completely open with only one clasp at the neck. The back plunged all the way down to the top of my ass. I tried it on. It was too short, I had longer legs. It barely covered my ass. I started to take it off, but with a grin decided it was a good thing to wear. I put my hair up, and applied some makeup. I have always had sexy eyes, a dark emerald green color.

I went downstairs now, and my brother gasped in shock.

“Holy Hell.” He smiled in admiration and made a little sign for me to turn around.

My heart was pounding. I had never worn anything so risqué before. I turned around slowly, and he took in the open back of the dress, and saw that it plunged so far you could almost see the cleft of my ass. He gave a whistle.

“Well, that certainly changes how you look. You look HOT.”

I ran over and impulsively hugged him and I felt his had on my bare back. He kissed my cheek softly and I impulsively pecked him on the lips. I heard a knock at the door, and pulled away.

The party was a big success. More guys drooled over me than I thought possible. I had a great time, and after the last guest left, I walked over to Brian, and said, “Thanks, Brian. I had the best birthday ever.” He looked moody, and a little uncomfortable.

I asked him what was wrong. He just shrugged, and stared at the ground. I put my hand on his arm. “Brian. What's the matter with you?”

“You danced with everyone, but not me. I watched those stupid guys pawing on you, and even though I know it isn't right, I got a little jealous.”

I smiled at him. I went over to the stereo system, and put on a song. I went over to him and said, “Dance with me Brian.”

He pulled me to him and we danced slowly. I felt his hand sliding up and down my back. P put my head on his shoulder and felt his lips on my hair. His hand became more firm on my back and he pulled me against him harder. I pressed against him. The music changed and I looked up at him. Our eyes held. He looked different. His face had lost the teasing look he usually had and he smiled a soft sexy smile he usually saved for his girlfriends.

He said, “Delilah, I know its wrong, but somehow, it feels so good to hold you.”

I slid my arms around his neck, and with a shock his lips came down to mine. Just the first lightest brush of his lips. His lips were soft as a feather. He kissed my eyes, my cheek, and came back to my mouth. His hands were so low that they were almost touching my ass. Our lips clung together, and I felt his tongue teasing my lips, and instinctively my lips opened. His tongue slid between my lips, and his hand slid down the back of my dress and he cupped my bare ass.

“Fuck, your not wearing panties.”

I laughed softly against his lips. He said, “We shouldn't do this. Mom and Dad would die a thousand deaths if they knew it even got this far.”

I said, “Brian, you have to have known, I have had a huge crush on you. We don't have to tell Mom and Dad.”

He groaned, and put his face in his hands. I could tell he was warring with himself. I tugged the bottom of his shirt and slid my hands under it. I could feel his heart pounding under my bare hands. With a muffled curse, he made his decision. His hands pulled the pins out of my hair, and it fell in a long silky waterfall down my back. I pulled his shirt over his head, and kissed his bare chest. He undid the clasp at the back of my neck, and the dress fell in a whoosh into a pool at my feet. I was completely naked except for my heels.

“Brian, I want you. I have always wanted you.”

With a fierce hot possessiveness, he kissed me deeply.

freakymilkytits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
freakymilkytits

Gone was the feather light kisses, and gentleness. He ground his lips against mine until my lips opened. The kiss deepened, and my hands reached greedily for the waistband of his pants. I unfastened his pants, without breaking the kiss. I tugged them down, and we moved to the floor. The carpet was scratchy on my soft skin, and he was on top of me. His pants were part way down, and I could feel his erection throbbing against my thigh through his underwear. He lowered his lips to my nipples and I gasped in pleasure.

“Damn, your not a virgin are you?”

“No of course not.”

“Good, I don't enjoy virgins.”

He licked and sucked my nipples. He nibbled on them and clamped one between his teeth, tugging it with his teeth, almost hurting, but not quite. He abruptly rolled off me and took off his pants and boxers. My eyes took in his raging hard on. He was bigger than the only boyfriend I had ever fucked. Thicker and probably two inches longer. He caught me staring and smiled.

“Do I meet with your approval, sweet sister?”

I nodded, my mouth gone dry with lust. He kissed me deep and hard again, his hands toying with my completely bare pussy. My firm tits pressed against his chest and every motion chafed them unbearably. I felt his finger slide up and down between my pussy lips. I was panting, I spread my legs, wanting him to touch my clit, but he wouldn't. He kept teasing the pussy lips. Suddenly he flopped over onto his back. I could see him trying to get himself under control.

I sat up and on my hands and knees dragged my hair over his chest. Teasing him with the touch of my hair. I kissed his chest and slid my mouth down. Licking, nibbling my way down his stomach. I passed over his cock, sliding my hair over it. I kissed his thighs. I licked the inside of them. I took a length of my hair and traced around his cock with it. I kissed him everywhere but his cock.

“Delilah!! Please.”

Those two words were all I needed. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked it hard. I took as much of him into my mouth as I could. I sucked him with long rhythmic strokes and rubbed his balls gently in my hands. His thigh muscles were hard against my hand as I braced myself on him. I sucked him, hard and fast, and as deep as I could. Ever so often I would pull his cock all the way out of my mouth and rubbed my pursed lips over the tip of it. I licked the underside of it firmly with my whole tongue. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my mouth off him.

He pulled me around into a 69 position. I was on top and I lowered my soaked cunt to his mouth, and he started immediately licking my clit. I kept sucking his cock, but soon, I was too caught up in my own pleasure. I turned and straddled his face. I lowered my dripping pussy onto his mouth, and he went crazy. He ate my pussy like I have never had it done. He used his whole mouth. He sucked the lips and thrust his tongue between them. I held my pussy lips apart and he went wild. He attacked my clit with his tongue. I came hard grinding my pussy on his face. He shoved his tongue into my pussy as far as he could get it. He tongue fucked my pussy while my orgasm ripped through. My pussy jerked convulsively on his tongue.

He pushed me off him and rolled me onto my stomach. He kissed all over my back. Licking down my spine. He kneaded my ass cheeks with his hand and he slid his throbbing cock between them. I was so wet that even my ass cheeks were slick. He slid his cock up and down between my ass cheeks. He thrust up and down, I relished the feeling of his big dick between my ass cheeks. He reached under me and pulled me to my hands and knees. He spread my ass cheeks, and with one savage hard thrust shoved his thick cock into my soaked pussy.

I cried out in pleasure, and he thrust in over and over. He pounded into my hot cunt holding nothing back. He found my clit with one hand and alternately rubbed it and smacked it softly. I was practically crying in pleasure. Years of pent up sexual attraction, just drove us harder and harder. He pulled out of my pussy and pulled me too my knees. He stood and thrust his cock into my mouth. I tasted my own pussy juice on his cock. He fucked my mouth for a minute, and then pulled me to my feet.

Our lips clung together and I pushed my body against his... I think he was going to take me upstairs, but we never made it. I pulled him toward me, and I stumbled backward. I felt the wall against my back, and suddenly he reached under and picked me up. He slammed us back against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands gripped my ass cheeks and he literally held me against the wall as he slammed his cock inside. We fucked like that for a few minutes. He rammed me hard against the wall, I was screaming in pleasure.

He lifted me off his cock, and he led me over to the couch. He sat on the couch, and I straddled him facing him. His hands gripped my ass and he bounced me hard on his pulsing, rock hard dick. My tits bounced and he licked the nipples as I slid them over his lips. He stood up with me in his lap, and laid me on the floor again. He grabbed my ankles and held them high and with a groan he intensified.

I was crying out his name, and begging for another orgasm and holding my legs wide, he pushed all the way in, and pulled all the way out over and over. He let go of my ankles and I grabbed them pulling them back as far as I could. He gave a load moan and thrust into me over and over, he was mindless now. Like an animal, the instinctual movements became erratic and fevered. I wrapped my legs around him and He came inside me with a shout, and I felt his hot cum shooting inside my dripping wet cunt.

He collapsed on top of me his full weight pressing me into the floor. I squirmed against him. He rolled to the side. His breath was hard and shaky. I laid there in stunned silence. After he got his breath, he asked me softly. “Are you OK?”

I smiled and snickered. “Oh yes, I am way better than OK.”

He trailed a finger over one of my nipples. “When are Mom and Dad getting back?”

“Not 'till Monday.”

He gave me that wicked grin that I loved so much. “Well then, we have all weekend.”

I smiled back and kissed his lips softly. “I love you Brian.”

“I love you too, Delilah.”

Published 
Written by Sexxy_Delilah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments