Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Body Shots With Daddy

"After a couple shots of tequila with his baby girl, daddy is seduced."

13
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: The 2012 Phenomenon
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
I knew I wanted him as soon as I hit thirteen. My blonde hair was finally down to the middle of my back, my tan set in complimenting my long legs and face, my breasts were finally B cups, my ass was fit and almost filled out all of my jeans. After four years, I knew I had to have him. His perfect, muscular jawline. His ocean blue eyes that were set off with hints of green. All 6 feet of him: toned and tan. He hadn't a hint of gray hair, only charcoal black that was usually tousled in a sexy way, or slicked back when he felt it was an occasion or when he went to work. He worked two complicated jobs: construction and law(yer). When I was a kid, I loved having to guess what he would come out wearing that day: his white shirt, tucked into worn out jeans, messy hair, with a cooler full of lunch and beer or his black suit, glasses, shaved (even though I loved his scruffy chin) face, and holding a suit case. My daddy was sexy either way. He was the perfect man. Loving, caring, funny most of the time, or serious when he needed to be, compassionate, smart and strong, intimidating yet inviting\ everybody in. I also remember when my mother tried to kick him out. She had no job. No future. Nothing. They got into an argument about all of that, actually. She was always drugged out and my dad was always doing construction. I was left home all day with the witch, stuck in my little room with no more than a sandwich until my daddy got home. When he did, I felt how much he loved me and how much he despised her. I was his little girl. He would put me in the bathtub and play with me, feed me burgers and steaks topped off with a big bowl of ice cream, brush my hair until there were no tangles in it, and read me stories until I fell asleep. He wouldn't back down to a slut.. a druggy slut. He told her to get out. He packed all of her stuff, flushed all her drugs down the toilet, paid for a hotel for a year, and told her that she did not deserve him or me. She left and spent half of the money on drugs and alcohol. I haven't seen her since, nor do I want to. Ever since then, me and daddy have moved into a huge mansion and he works 4 days a week (now, he used to work 6). He spends all the other time with me. He has more than enough money, and we both know it. He doesn't look thirty seven (he looks younger), and I don't look seventeen (I look older). I have fantasized about him holding my hips, pounding into my tight young pussy with fury burning in his eyes. It's that thought I usually hold in my mind when I lay on my bed and finger myself. I love imagining it as him, although I know his fingers are longer, wider. Probably two of mine. Lately, I've been thinking he wants me, too. My breasts are now D cups, my toned ass fills all of my jeans, I'm 5'4'', my blonde hair goes a little bit past the middle of my back, I have a bronze/golden tan. But lets start off with yesterday.
I had just gotten off of my job at Hooters (it was Saturday). I got out of my car and walked into my house. My dad was on the couch, his armed draped over it. His shirt was off, showing his perfect six pack.
"Hi, dad."
"Hi, baby." He got up and gave me a kiss. "How was work?"
"Fine, how was your day?" I asked.
"It was boring, I'm thinking about going to the store.. getting some tequila. I could use a drink." My dad always let me drink, so I was excited.
"Coke chaser?" I suggested, giggling.
"Chasers are for girls.." He muttered.
"I am a girl, loser. I'm gonna go take a shower, the alcohol better be here when I get out. Love ya."
"Yes, ma'am. Love you too." He smiled, his jaw dropping, perfect smile. And he walked out of the door. I went straight into my bedroom, unhooked my apron, and started undressing. With nothing but my hot pink lace bra and panties on, I threw open my drawers and pulled out a black, lacy, pair of panties and a matching bra. I ran to my closet and pulled out my see-through dress that went down to my thighs. It was hot, but would be even hotter with no bra or panties. It hugged my curves and showed my body perfectly. I took off my bra and panties and walked across the hallway to the bathroom with the clothes I planned on wearing in hand. I stopped and grabbed my black stilettos off of the shoe box. After getting in the bathroom, I sat my stuff down and turned the shower knob to steaming hot. I stepped in, ignoring the heat that any normal person couldn't handle, and drenched my hair, pushing it back. I took my shampoo off of a shelf and squeezed some into my hand. After massaging it into all of my hair, I put my head back under the water and washed it all off. I then took the body soap (vanilla) out of the soap-holder and put some on my blue sponge. I rubbed it all over my body, letting the water soak me at the same time, and massaged my boobs with the soap. I was suddenly so turned on, but I would wait. I just waxed so I didn't need to shave my legs or vag. I turned off the shower and stepped out, taking a towel off of the towel hanger. I dried off and slowly rubbed lotion on my legs, soaking wet pussy, boobs, arms, and ass, squeezing it adding to the wetness of my pretty pink pussy.
"Fuck." I muttered, trying so hard not to touch. I then got dressed, adjusting everything perfectly, and got out my makeup bag. I put a hint of mascara and eyeliner on my eyes, then put lipgloss on my lips. I didn't need much makeup, anybody would agree. I took thirty minutes to put loose-curls into my hair. I slipped on my heels, took a last glance at the full length mirror, and smiled. I opened the door. "Daddy?"
"Down here, baby girl. Sorry, you took too long. I took a couple shots."
Walking towards the stairs, I questioned, "How much is 'a couple'?"
"Uh.. ten or eleven." I giggled and walked down the stairs to find my daddy in front of the tequila, pouring two shots, then two more, then two more.
"Yay, party!" I said and walked next to him. He turned, smile on his face, and stopped dead in his tracks, taking in my body.
"You look.. uh.. good." He said, mouth hanging open. I leaned towards him and gave him a kiss.
"Thanks, daddy. Ready to take some shots?" He gained control of himself, and smiled.
"Definitely." Without a word, we picked up the first shot and gulped it down, followed by the second, and the third, and the fourth, fifth, and sixth.
"Wooh." we said, simultaneously.
"Here," he handed me two shot glasses, picked up two shot glasses for himself, and picked up the tequila, "lets sit down on the couch."
"Sounds good." We walked to the couch and sat down.

SamyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamyReyes

"Body shots, daddy?" I could see his eyes were clouded over, he was tipsy.
"Uh.. uh," he stuttered, "I don't think.."
"Daddy, please?" I interrupted and laid back on the couch.
"Okay, baby, just because you said please."
"Yay!" He got down on his knees on the floor, I was laid back on the couch, and he got right in front of my belly button. He stared, mouth gaping open again. "Daddy?"
"Yeah.. yeah.. okay." He was still confused and had no idea what to do.
"Lift up my shirt, daddy, over my belly button." I started walking him through it. He hesitated, then took the bottom of my dress and pulled up slowly, his fingers grazing across my panties, until the dress was up at least three inches over my bellybutton. My panties were showing, my tan legs, my bellybutton. I was soaked. I knew he could tell. I glanced down and saw his erection. I giggled. He turned around and got the tequila bottle and poured some on my belly button. (I know, lame body shot, where are the limes and salt?) He then slurped it off, licking all over my belly. I grabbed his hair and pulled. He muttered "baby" against my belly and kept on licking. I was dripping wet. Fire burned through my body. I pushed his head down lower, towards the top of my panties. "Daddy, please, don't stop there."
"Baby, we can't do this." Without lifting his head, he bit the top of my panties. He kissed down over my panties and a moan escaped my throat. "Shit." He growled and lifted his head up, grabbing the tequila and tossing it back, chugging, then handing it to me. He chugged three quarters, and I chugged the last of it. The alcohol didn't help my burning desire. He crushed his mouth to mine, his tongue exploring all over. He picked me up, still kissing, and carried me up the stairs, kicked open the door, and through me on the bed. After looking at me, fury and desire burning in his eyes, he got over me and ripped my dress in half, now wearing nothing but my bra, panties, and stilettos. I crushed my mouth to his and he unhooked my bra, exposing my boobs. He kissed down my neck, hard, and found my boob, sucking on it and gently nibbling my hard nipple.
"Mm.. daddy.." He kissed lower, finding my panties, and bit them, ripping them in two, off of me. He kissed my slit and opened it, licking my clit fast. A groan escaped his throat and I grabbed the back of his head, pushing his tongue on my clit harder. "Daddy, please.. Please.." I moaned, loud, as he pushed his tongue into my hole, thrusting it out and in. "Mmmmmmmm.. I'm gonna cum, daddy, please don't stop." He didn't, he kept going, now inserting his finger, too. "Daddy," then I felt myself having my first orgasm, "YEAH," I screamed loud, letting it all out. He slurped it all up, a huge smile on his face.
"Yeah, baby, cum in daddy's mouth." He licked it up and I sat up, pushing him down, getting in between his legs. After undoing his belt, I lowered my mouth to his jeans. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his zipper with my teeth. I pulled down his jeans all the way, my eyes holding onto his gaze with a seductive look. I got back in between his legs and flipped my hair over to one side. I kissed the head of his 12 inch dick, then lowered my mouth halfway, still looking at him, then shoved his dick in the back of my throat, getting all 12 inches. He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled it up then pushed it down. "Mm, baby, you're so good. You're daddy's little slut, huh? You're daddy's little fucking slut, huh?" I still looked at him, a smile playing on the edge of my lips, having no problem deep throating his big, juicy dick. He shoved my head back down, then back up as I swirled my tongue in circles around his dick. "I'm gonna cum, baby. Get up, stop." He pushed me up, roughly, and I knew exactly what I was doing. He was on his knees, I got on mine, too, taking his dick and jerking it. He cummed all over my boobs, and I cleaned off the tip of his dick, then took his finger and scooped it all up, putting it in my mouth and licking off the warm cum. I loved the way it felt going down my throat as I swallowed.
"Fuck me daddy, now!" He didn't hesitate. He stood up at the edge of the bed, pulling me to meet him. My hips were at the edge of the bed and my legs were wrapped around him. He flicked my clit and not a second later slowly pushed his dick into my tight hole. He put five inches in, loosening me up, pulled out and pushed back in seven inches, pulled out and put all twelve inches in, slowly pulling out and pushing in. After five strokes, he got faster and faster until he was pounding into me. He grabbed my hips and pushed me farther on to him. "DADDY, YES, DADDY." I moaned with every push.
"You like that baby girl?" His teeth were grinding together, his hair tousled in the sexiest way, his eyes burning into mine.
"Yes, daddy. I'm your little slut. Fuck my daddy I'm all yours." I arched my back and moaned for my daddy. He pushed harder and harder, never slowing down. He then, without pulling out, picked me up and flipped me over, putting me in doggy style position. He got on the bed on his knees and slammed into me, smacking my ass at the same time. He kept pounding into my dripping wet pussy. He grabbed my hair and pulled, still pounding, and I moaned. "Pull your baby's hair." It came out in a moan. He grunted.
"Look back at me, slut. Look back at your daddy fucking your teenage pussy." I looked at him and bit my lip, opening my mouth and letting a loud moan escape. "I'm gonna cum, baby."
"Cum into my pussy. I'm on birth control. I'm gonna cum too, daddy." He kept pounding, harder now, and let his load explode into me, seconds later I had my second orgasm, he collapsed onto me.
"I'm not done." He grunted.
"Neither am I." I moaned back. "Lay down." He did as I said, and I crawled over to him, biting my lip, and crawled on top of him, lowering my pussy to his dick. "Ready for me to ride you, daddy?"
"Yeah, baby." He growled. With that, I lowered myself onto him and as soon as we made contact, I let a moan escape my lips. He put his hands on my hips and I rode his big cock, making circular motions at the same time. He lifted me and slammed me down onto his dick. 
"OH DADDY YES." He did it again and looked at me, then looked at my bouncing tits, then looked at my pussy taking in his full dick. I don't know what happened, but suddenly I was having a crashing orgasm, moaning at the top of my lungs. He cummed into my pussy at the same time, grunting, and I collapsed onto his still hard dick. We fucked for five hours.
 
Published 
Written by MissPrettyPussy_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments