Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

brother fucks jealous sister.

"Isla is fed up and jealous of her brothers girl"

13
0 Comments 0
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I moaned softly as my brother licked my clit and sucked it softly. 'uhhh Jack... harder, harder! Mmmm your gonna make me cum again big brother'. I moaned as his pace quickened. Ahh fuck I am gonna cum so hard! I thought to myself....

'Wake up Isla! Mum wants you for gods sake'. Jack yelled outside my bedroom door. I stretched and rubbed my eyes sleepily. Yet again I had dreamed of my brother sexually. I wanted him so bad, but he only had eyes for that blonde slut he was with. 

I quickly got dressed in a black tank top and demin shorts, and ran downstairs to see what my mum wanted. Jack passed me on the stairs and looked me up and down. 'What??' I snapped at him. Jack scowled at me and stormed off to his room. I sighed and went into the kitchen.

'Hey mama, what did you want?' I asked as I poured some juice.

'Hey sweetie, your dad and I are having a weekend at the spa. Ive left food money for you and jack - dont spend it on junk! We will be back sunday night okay? You will be okay wont you?'

I laughed and rolled my eyes at her. 'Mama im 18, you dont need to worry okay? When are you leaving? And you deserve a nice weekend, so dont stress and enjoy yourself.'

Mum smiled and hugged me. 'We are leaving in about an hour. Dad has gone to get some stuff from the supermarket and then we will be off. Go and get ready and come say goodbye to us.'

I grinned and ran upstairs. Once I was in my room I quickly stripped and got in my shower.... soon my thoughts turned to my brother again. God knows why he liked his stupid girlfriend. She dyed her hair blonde, wore tons of makeup.. She was a size 10 with 34DD boobs. All the guys liked her and she knew it. Me on the other hand....dark brown hair almost to my waist, I was a tiny size 6 with 34B boobs. I had bright blue eyes and several guys fancied me. But they wasnt my brother...

Once I was dressed I went downstairs to say goodbye to my parents. I hugged them both and told them to have a great time and not to stress. Then I went upstairs and watched a movie. 

Half way through I started hearing grunting and moaning coming from Jacks room. I tried to ignore it and watch the movie but knowing The Bitch was with him I couldnt. I sighed and turned my film off.

'Uhhh fuck me harder baby, fuck me!! Mmmm you like having your hard cock inside my tight pussy do you? Mmmm give it to me rough Jack.... thats it! Oh god im cumming baby uhhhhh!' The bitch screamed.

'ah fuck baby! Suck my cock bitch! I want you to swallow all my cum.... uhhh thats it... mmm oh yeah baby im cumming...FUCK!!! UHHHH...' My brother yelled.

I couldnt stand it anymore. I stood up and put my Ipod on full blast to drown them out.

Half an hour later:

'ISLA! ISLA TURN THAT SHIT OFF!' Jack yelled in my doorway. I turned round and saw him standing there in a pair of baggy shorts. His tanned, muscled chest glistened, so I guess he had just had a shower. I turned my ipod off and faced him.

'Happy now?? So sorry. Didnt your slut like my music?' I snapped and sat down on my bed.

'No she didnt. She left twenty minutes ago. And she aint a slut.

Tetianabig
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tetianabig

Your just jealous.' he snapped back.

I barked out a laughed. 'Righhhht. Im jealous of a fake slut who has probably slept with most of the school.' I stormed up to him shouting in his face. ' Shes gonna get bored of you soon and move on to her next victim!' I yelled and pushed him.

Jack pushed me back. 'Says my virgin sister who wont get with no fucking guy!' he yelled back. 'WHATS THE MATTER?? YOU FRIGID??'

'NO!' I shouted and turned away to sit down again. Jack grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him.

'Go on then, prove it!' he said, folding his arms.

'How the fuck am I supposed to?' I yelled and tried to push him. He grabbed my hands and pushed me against my wall, then kissed me roughly. I struggled to get free but he was far stronger.

Jack stopped kissing me and stood there breathing heavily. ' I know you want me Isla. Ive read your diary. I see the way you look at me. I want you too, more than you think. I want to fuck you so hard. And I will. Right fucking now.'

I couldnt believe what I was hearing! It was finally happening. I grabbed him and we started kissing passionately, our hands moving over each other, moaning, grunting. Jack broke the kiss and pushed me down onto the bed, stripping me out of my clothes. He started sucking on my nipples and rubbing my clit gently until I was begging for his hard cock to fill me.

He stood up and dropped his shorts. His hard 7 inch dick sprung up in front of my face. I smiled up at him and took as much of him as I could in my mouth.

'Uhhh god Isla thats so good.' Jack moaned as he thrusted his hips and grabbed my hair. I flattened my tongue and licked the sensitive bit while gently massaging his balls.

Jack hissed and pushed me back on the bed. 'If I dont fuck you now im gonna cum in that pretty mouth of yours.' he said and gently started pushing his dick into me. I was so turned on it didnt hurt that much. He stopped as he got to the barrier, then roughly kissed me as he shoved his hard dick all the way in.

'OH FUCK! UHHHHH!' I yelled as tears filled my eyes. Jack stopped and let me get used to his dick inside my now deflowered fuckhole.

'You okay now?' he asked and I nodded. He started moving his hips slowly, letting me get used to it.

'Mmmm im okay now Jack. Please fuck me! Fuck me hard!' I screamed and bucked my hips. That was all the encouragement he needed and he started pounding my pussy as hard as he could.

'Oh god Isla, your so tight! Im gonna cum soon baby.' Jack grunted.

'Keep going! ohhh fuck im cumming! Jack im cumming uhhhh!' I screamed.

'Shit! oh god me too baby uhh uhhh!' Jack thrust into me two more times then stopped.

We were both breathing heavily, our bodies covered in a sheen of sweat. I felt him go limp inside me and he pulled out and layed down next to me.

'My god your amazing Isla' Jack said smiling at me.

'Your not so bad yourself brother' I replied grinning and snuggled up to him.

We lay spooning for a while until we eventually fell asleep. Isla's last thought was she couldnt wait until the next time....

Published 
Written by sexaddict2390
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors