Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Candice

"A daughter surprises her father."

3
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
952 words 952 words


“What a great way to wake up,” I thought to myself. My left hand cupping and massaging a full, tight breast with a rock hard nipple poking into the palm, and my cock pressed between two firm ass cheeks. Her hair smells like strawberries and her neck tastes sweet, but wait, I went to sleep alone. There’s no one else in the house but , but, but, my daughter!

I jerked back and away as she moaned, low and long. Finally opening my eyes I see the sprawl of Candice, my only daughter, as she turned towards me and stretched her arms above her head.

Let me tell you about Candice. She’s 17, and one of the most beautiful young women you will ever see. The first thing you notice is her eyes. Big and wide and arctic ice blue, startling really, and it never ceases to amaze me that they still enthrall me every time I look at her. Once you get past Candice’s eyes, if possible, you notice that she is petite, at 5‘ 2“ and 100 lbs., but everything she has is all in the right place.

C cup breasts and a long torso, so it presented a startling picture to me as she stretched because I hadn’t seen her nude since she was a small child. Candice’s shape is stunning, from her shoulders running down to her small waist and then flowing out to very nicely rounded hips. I couldn’t see any farther because the sheet covered from her hips down, but I know her legs are nice and firm and well shaped. As for Candices ass, well, they say that Helen of Troy had a face that could launch a thousand ships. Candices ass could call all of those ships back, and then some. Heart shaped and firm, words can not describe it. At least I don’t have the words.

“Daddy, why did you pull away”, Candice asked me with a sleepy smile on her lips, her short blond hair mussed from sleep. “Because...well...we...you...I...this can’t happen, it’s not right,” I somehow stammered out.

Not that I hadn’t fantasized about it, and not that I didn’t have a raging hard-on from the contact and seeing Candice mostly nude and lying pretty seductively, in my bed. Sex with a woman has been almost non-existent since we lost her mother 8 years ago, and I’ve done my best to raise her, but even though I fantasized about something like this happening, I never dreamed Candice might feel the same. Still, you can’t fuck your own daughter, now can you.

Candice just smiled wider, opened her arms to me and said, “Come back to bed, Daddy.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

It’s getting cold in here without you.” I moved over and pulled the covers over her. Candice frowned. “Kiddo, we can’t do this. Fathers and Daughters don’t sleep together, especially not naked.”

“Why not? Didn’t I come and crawl into bed with you when I had scary dreams, and didn’t you keep me here when I was sick and make sure I was OK? And didn’t I come get into bed with you on weekends when we’d sleep late?”

“Yes, but that was different years ago, you were younger and needed comforting, or care. Now...” I trailed off.

“Now, I’m a grown woman. Now I get to take care of you. You need something and I have it to give Daddy. I’ve seen you go out with someone and come back too quickly. I’ve seen you not go out with someone when I didn’t like them when we met. I’ve seen the longing in your eyes when you look at Mommys picture. And, I’ve seen you coming out of the shower, all hard and swollen and needing relief but not getting any.”

“You, wait, what?”, my vocabulary had completely deserted me in this situation. Along with most coherent thought, except for - incest is wrong, and you can’t fuck your daughter.

“The first time was by accident, you didn’t know I was home and the bathroom door was open. I was trying to sneak back out to see my friends, but you opened the shower door just as I was walking by. Your dick was hard and your balls were hanging down, just like they are now, Daddy.” Candice smiled at me, kinda lewdly as she pointed these facts out to me.

Sure enough, I was still standing there naked, hard and unaware of it, until Candice pointed it out to me. I grabbed my robe and turned my back to put the robe on. Once it was belted, but doing nothing to cover my erection, I sat down on the edge of the bed and arranged things so that I was covered.

Once I was situated Candice started again. “Ever since then I’ve tried to get another look and managed on a few occasions, but this has been the best look I’ve ever gotten. Teach me Daddy. Teach me how to please you and take the sad look off of your face. Teach me how to make love to you.”

“Candice, I can’t. It would be incest and incest is wrong, it’s illegal, it’s, it’s,” I had run out of wrongs.

“Daddy, if you thought it was wrong, or illegal, or bad, or sinful, or anything, wouldn’t you lose your erection?” Sure enough my cock was still as hard as it had ever been. That’s when Candice reached out and grasped my cock. At that point, I was lost.
Published 
Written by lovmilkytit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors