Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cattle Drive

"It started out looking like this would be one of my most dreaded days, little did I know!"

2
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Cattle Drive-

It was the time of the year to go gather the cattle and move them down off the mountain for the winter. This was a job that we all knew had to be done every year. Getting up early and being out on the horses until the job was done could be for a long day, all which I was not looking forward to.

Seven in the morning, got the horses loaded in the trailer, mom rushing our lunches out to us as we got ready to take off. Steve would pull the horse trailer with his pickup with Dad and Hank, the ranch hand were each driving the Stock trucks. I chose to ride with my brother Steve.

Lucky for us, the weather was pretty good. I dressed in layers with a button up blouse and flannel shirt for the early morning chill. We parked the vehicles up where we would be loading the cattle, took the horses out, and was checking our gear and saddles when Steve's friends Joe and Randy showed up to help us out. Instantly my thoughts went back to the night at the hay barn when I last seen Joe. As everyone was mounting their horses Joe walked up behind me to give me an extra boost in the saddle and grabbing at my ass while doing so. That was all it took to get my pussy wanting some action.

I always felt confident in my gelding, he was such a trust worthy horse. My brother on the other hand had a gelding that would act up now and then. We paired up and went in separate directions. Dad liked me to ride with him, so he knew I was safe and chose Joe to ride with us. We headed to the West, while the others went East. It took us about an hour to find about 25 head of cows and start pushing in the direction towards the trucks. There we would put them in a holding corral and head back out for more. Later Steve, Hank, and Randy showed up with about another 20 head. We were doing pretty good , so we found a good shady spot to sit and eat our lunch and give the horses a break.

We were all talking about how many more heads of cattle were still left out there and getting our game plan for where to look for the remaining cattle still out there. I had to take a break to go out behind some trees and bushes to relieve my bladder, so I excused myself and trekked out to find a secluded spot for privacy. As I was finishing up, I all of a sudden heard some noise and looked around and spotted Joe. What the hell are you doing I asked him. His response was he was looking for me. He said he kept thinking of my big breast, my sweet lips wrapped around his dick while he shot his load down my throat, but missed his chance at my pussy up at the hay barn. I was standing and pulling my pants up when he came over and stopped me. Joe grabbed hold of me and pushed me down with his dick out and pointing right to my mouth. I got nervous and excited all at the same time.

Who was I to resist a good dick. I opened my mouth and took him. I began to suck him in and out of my mouth, working my tongue around the head, and licking up and down his shaft. He was rock hard and grabbed my head and shoved his dick down my throat fucking it for about a minute. Soon he pulled me up and turned me around and bent me over. Joe didn't waist any time at inserting his dick in my wet and waiting pussy. The excitement of getting a good hard dick and being outdoors was great, but the thrill of thinking I could get busted by my dad or Hank added to the thrill. My hands were holding onto the tree in front of me to balance myself while Joe was thrusting his dick in my pussy. I started moaning as Joe drove his dick deep and hard in my pussy and started inserting his thumb in my ass and pushing it deep.

"Oh yea, that feels so good. That's it Joe, give it to me. Fuck me real good with your big dick" I was getting ready to cum. I started moaning and pushing back on his dick.

"Oh yes..yes..yes. I'm going to cum, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder, more, more, more. Oh yea. Oh...oh.. oh, Yes". I was getting ready to scream when Joe grabbed and covered my mouth with his hand and suddenly we heard my dad calling for me. I was so close to cumming and I wanted and needed so much to feel Joe flood my pussy with his cum.

"Oh shit, hide".

I hurried and pulled up my pants and tried to act like nothing had happened when answering my dads calls. I hurried down the hill towards my dad and made our way back to the others. On our way, my dad told me my hair was a mess and grabbed for piece of tree limb and pulled it out of my mess. He asked me if I fell into a tree or something.

I smiled back, licked my lips and just replied, " just something". Fortunately for me, Joe was quick. He was already there when we got back to the rest of the group. We finished our lunch and got back on the horses and headed back out to find the remaining 30 head of cattle.

It was starting to get hot. I folded my flannel shirt up and tied it on the back of the saddle. I undid a couple of buttons on my blouse to help cool my self off. Dad was riding a little a head of me, with Joe a little behind. I decided to tease Joe, so I would stand in my saddle and rub my pussy on the saddle horn and bend over to give him a clear view. Soon Joe rode up beside me and was grabbing at my pussy. I just slapped him telling him to leave me alone. I was worried my dad was going to catch on to what was going on. Joe said " Being you are a cock hungry bitch, you shouldn't tease like that. You may just end up with what you want stuffed inside that sweet pussy, dad or no dad". Well, it was fun while it lasted. He was right. I was a cock hungry bitch. I loved getting fucked by big cocks and I love to cum all over them.

Finally we found the remaining cows and got them all back down to the holding corral. We backed the stock trucks up and loaded all the cattle in that we could. There was still about 20 head that couldn't fit in the stock trucks, so Steve, Joe, Randy, I all agreed to hang out and wait for Hank to come back to pick them up.

While waiting we all started getting hot and knew it would be a couple of hour wait, so we decided to ride our horses up to the creek up the hill. It creek wasn't real big, however there were a few pools that we could sit in. We all got off our horses and took the saddles off to let the horses cool off also. I sat down to take my boots and socks off when I noticed that the guys had removed shirts, pants and were down to their boxers. I thought to myself that it wasn't fare, so I took my top and pants off also. I was standing there with my bra and thong when in no time Joe walked up behind me and grabbed me around the waist pulling me back to him. I could feel his dick hard and pushing up towards by ass. I think Randy was a bit confused but willing to go along by the looks of his hard dick pushing to get out of his shorts.

It was no time before Steve was in front of me and reaching around and removing my bra, with Joe pulling my thong off and the guys removing their shorts. I look up and there was Steve was standing before me guiding his dick to my mouth. I wasn't sure how much I could take. I open my mouth wide as he started to feed it into my mouth. I would lick and suck on the head and he would grab the back of my head and push it in further and further. I thought for sure I would be gaging, so I suggested to get me over to the edge of the stream on my back with Steve standing over me down off the edge with my head leaning back for better access.

"Oh yea Steve, give me that big beautiful hard dick. I want to suck it, taste it, and even more swallow it."

I could feel as he started pushing his big dick in my mouth and to the back of my throat. It took a few minutes, but I managed to take it all down my throat. Randy stood by stroking his dick, while Joe got between my legs and started eating my pussy out. Oh, I was loving every second. Steve was grabbing the back of my head and leaning over to push his dick in further down my throat and sucking my breasts at the same time. Steve was telling me what a good cock sucker I was and he would be feeding it all to me. Joe started fucking my pussy with two and then three fingers with his thumb back up my ass and licking my clit at the same time.

InnaBymer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnaBymer

Oh yea I have been so damn horny and needing to cum all day. I started bucking my hips up into Joe's face as he licked and sucked my clit. I suddenly exploded and Joe was licking and sucking up all my juices that he could. He withdrew his fingers and was driving his tongue deep inside me. Then it hit again, I started cumming again.

It didn't take long before Steve's dick started swelling as he was fucking my mouth and throat with his monster dick. I thought I was going to pass out, when he withdrew long enough for me to breath in and down my throat again he went. This time he was using more force and was fucking my throat with deep hard thrusts. I was surprised when he got balls deep and at the same time I had a sense of pride being able to take him all in. I tightened my throat around his dick and that did magic, cause he suddenly exploded to the depths of my stomach. Steve started pulling out and I continued sucking his dick while licking and sucking all I could get out of him. Yummmm, Yum. That was so nice, but my pussy was hungry and begging for a dick.

I was pulled up and positioned doggy style on my hands and knees with Joe telling me he is finally going to finish what he started earlier. Joe got up behind me and inserted his dick in my pussy for the second time that day, while Randy took to my mouth. Randy's dick wasn't as long as Steve or Joe's, but it was a good seven inches long and thick. Just right for a good mouth full. Joe was telling me my cock hungry pussy was in for a real beating and he was going to pound the shit out of it. Oh, I liked the thought of that.

I loved sucking on Randy's dick with Joe thrusting deep into my pussy from behind, mean while Steve stood by watching the action stroking his dick back to its hardness. Soon Joe was thrusting deep and hard into my pussy and probing my ass with his thumb again. It was noticeable that I like the thumb in my ass, because it started my pussy flooding. Joe pushed his thumb in further and I started moaning with delight over the dick in my mouth. I pulled off Randy's dick and started begging Joe to fuck me harder and faster. He wasted no time ramming his dick in me hard as far as it could go, thrusting in over and over. I could feel him swelling up and exploding inside of me once again.

"Oh yes, that felt so good. I love a good fucking and getting a load of cum in my pussy". I look around and there was Randy stroking his dick and needing action and relief also. He soon got behind me and started feeding his dick in my drenched pussy. He too like the thought of pushing fingers in my ass while fucking me, only he was using his fingers. It started out with one, then two fingers, and then eventually three. I was feeling so full with his dick and fingers probing my ass. He would pull his fingers out and then push them back in further and further. I would scream with delight and push back on him at the same time. This really got Steve excited. I noticed his dick was now at full attention and directing in back to my mouth.

I would suck on Steve's dick and Randy was thrusting his dick and fingers both in me. He really got me going. I kept pushing back on him giving access to go further and further and then he pulled his fingers out and inserted both thumbs at the same time in my ass and push them in. Oh damn, I loved the feeling of being so full.

With out notice, Randy took his dick out of my dripping wet pussy and directed to my ass. Oh my, I was going to get it now. I had never had a dick in my ass before. Steve and Joe both stopped and stood by to watch as Randy started pushing the thick head of his dick in my ass.

I screamed as he pushed the head in, "Oh my, oh, oh yes". Randy held me tight until I relaxed and he would start pushing in further and further.

Joe said," I guess this cocky hungry slut is really in for a treat now." I looked up at the smile on his face with excitement in my eyes. The pain started to subside when he started pulling almost all the way out and pushing back in. I started screaming. The pain was so good. After I started relaxing more, he would push in more. It didn't take long and he now was bent over me, pushing his fingers in my pussy and fucking my ass.

I couldn't help but screaming how good it felt and begged him to fuck me harder. This was so good, I started cumming and didn't know if I could stop. Randy would pull out and wipe the head of his dick with my juices and reinsert it in my ass. He would drive in deeper and harder each time. I would suck Steve's dick when I could between the screams and howls. This felt so good. I didn't think it could get any better.

Soon Randy pulled out and Steve had me straddle him while positioning his big dick towards my pussy. Oh how I wanted that big dick. I started easing myself down on his shaft a little at a time to accommodate his size inside my pussy. Again, this took a bit of time, but he was soon grabbing hold of my waist and thrusting up inside of me. Oh yes, this big dick up my pussy was filling me up and stretching me out. I finally got where I would go down and take the entire 10 1/2 inches inside my body. I swear I could see the head probing at my belly. I have learned to love the feel of this stallion dick filling me to full capacity and more.

Suddenly, Joe was in front of me feeding his dick to my mouth and then I felt Randy back at my ass. Oh noooo. How am I going to handle this. Randy got some of my juices back on his dick and inserted his dick back in my ass. It wasn't long before Steve and Randy were both balls deep in my pussy and ass with Joe thrusting his dick in and out of my throat. Oh how good it was. They all started getting rhythm and thrusting deep inside of me. I was a bad girl in heaven. This was all so good. I loved the feeling of being so stretched and full of hard dick. We were at it for a bit, but with feel and excitement, I was cumming non stop and the guys all started letting loose one by one. Joe got overly excited by the action taken place in my ass and filled my stomach with his cum. Soon Steve and Joe both flooded me completely. My pussy and ass were so full of cum. I licked my lips and laid on the ground savoring the feeling and sensation my body has just experienced. We all were. It was then that I knew how much I loved and need to be fucked and what a cock hungry bitch I really had become.

We finally decided it was time we get in the water to clean off, get dressed and get our horses back down to the cattle. This was not an easy task for me after what my body had just been through. My legs where a little weak,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CowgirlsKitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors