Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheerleader Tryouts

"my sister does a cheer for me and it leads to other things"

13
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
This all started about a year ago when I was 23 and I was home from work. It was about 3:30 when my sister walked in from school. She had just finished cheer tryouts and was crying. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that they did not think she was good enough

“Well what did you do for them?” I asked. “Show me and ill be the judge of that,” I told her.

“I don’t know, I don’t even think it was that good,” she replied.

“Come on sis, you have been talking about this for so long. Just let me see what you did.”

“Ok, hold on and let me get the uniform on so you can see just what I looked like and did,” she groaned.

Only being 16, she had an amazing looking body for her age. She had long sandy brown hair to her shoulder blades, a slim, tone body, and curves that any 16 year old would kill to have! She was about 5 foot 4, 110 pounds, size 34C breast and an ass you could bounce a quarter off.

After about 3 minutes, she came out of her room in her cheerleading outfit from the year before. It had gotten small on her since she last wore it and nothing was left to the imagination.

“I have to stretch first,” she said.

She sat down on the floor in front of the couch and spread her legs apart to stretch, exposing her white cotton panties. I did not catch it at first but when I did; my eyes were glued to her tight teen snatch covered by a thin piece of cotton. My dick twitched in my jeans, and I started to panic thinking that my sister would see my cock start to grow in my already crowded pants. Quickly I changed positions on the couch to hide my growing erection. As she was sitting there, she bent over to touch her toes. Her breasts were so tight in the uniform they were ready to pop out at any minute!

“Ok, I'm ready now,” she said as she stood up and turned around to start her routine.

She got down in a squatting position and started to lift herself up in the manner of a stripper. It made the skirt rise up; she had already turned me on and this was not making it any better. As she stood up I noticed that she was wearing a thong, her ass was pointing right at me and my cock responded quickly to it, I might add. She had an amazing ass in her pants to begin with, but now, uncovered, it was magnificent.

She finished her routine and all I could think about was that tight teen pussy and ass that had been exposed to me just a few minutes ago!

“So, what did you think, bro?” she asked.

“Ummmm, it was-”

“You hated it, didn’t you?” she interrupted.

“No, I didn’t. Can I ask you something?” I said.

“Sure.”

“Did you wear that to the tryouts?” I politely asked her.

“Yea, why do you ask?” she responded.

“Well that’s your uniform from last year, and you have grown since then. It doesn’t really fit you much.”

“Gross! You are a pervert. You were looking at my butt and crotch weren’t you!” she said angrily.

I stumbled on my words and could not think of anything to say in response. I was too focused on the fact that my dick felt as if it was going to rip through my pants. She started to walk towards me yelling and screaming about how sick I was for checking out my little sister.

“You probably have a hard on don't you?” she said as she walked towards me.

I could not even believe what happened next, and I was there. She leaned down and grabbed the front of my pants where my cock was jammed into so tightly.

“Holy shit, you do have a hard on!” she said with shock in her voice. “Holy shit, I can’t believe that I gave you a stiffy!”

She was not moving her hand from my pants at all. I think she was surprised at how large my dick was. She just stood there with her hand on it and stared blankly at it for a few minutes.

“Hey, you want to get you hand of my cock sis?” I asked.

“It’s…it’s so big,” she said. “I have never felt a penis this big before. Can I see it?” she then asked.

I could not believe that my 16-year-old sister was asking to see my cock! I did not know what to do at that point.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

She shook her head up and down in agreement and let go of my pants. I stood up off the couch and started to unbutton my pants and pull the zipper down.

Sunny_Nicole
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sunny_Nicole

The look in her eyes was shocking. She was standing in front of me asking to see my stiff cock; she looked like a kid on Christmas. I lowered my pants and slowly pulled my boxers to the floor with the pants. As I lowered them, my cock was being pushed down and ready to spring out at any second right into my sister's face.

My dick sprung out from my boxers, and my sister had a shocked look on her face.

“Oh my god, it’s so big,” she exclaimed.

She grabbed it with her right hand and knelt down in her skimpy cheer outfit. My sister was on her knees with my cock in her hand just looking at all 7 inches of me.

“There, you’ve seen it. Can I put my pants back on?” I asked.

She did not say a word. She just knelt there holding it and looking at it in amazement. “Wow, it’s so huge,” she said with a smile on her face. “Can I play with it?” she asked.

“If you want to,” I said.

She smiled some more and started to move her hand up and down the shaft of my cock. She had the softest hands I had ever felt on my dick. Just the fact that she was stroking me was making pre-cum leak out the head of my cock. She leaned in and licked it off the tip of my manhood. I jumped a little at the touch of her tongue on my head.

“That tastes good,” she said. “Did you like it?” she asked.

I nodded yes. She leaned forward and licked it again, slowly this time. She was teasing my cock with her tongue and I loved every second of it. She ran her tongue the whole length of the shaft and put the head in her mouth. Sucking on it sent shivers of pleasure rushing through me. She started taking in more and more with each bob of her head.

She was sucking me off right in the living room! After about a minute, she had almost 5 inches buried in her mouth. She must have been at her limit because she started to cough when I hit the back of her mouth. I had reached my hand out and placed it on the back of her head to help guide her on my cock, not that she needed any help with it. She had obviously done this before.

She kept sucking on the stiff, throbbing cock and placed one hand on the shaft to cover the other 2 inches that she was not able to fit in her mouth, and the other hand cupped the balls. She was moaning with pleasure at the fact that she had such a big cock in her mouth, filling it to the brim.

She took it out of her mouth and looked up at me. “You taste so good big brother,” she said. “This is the biggest dick I have ever sucked.”

She quickly put her lips back around my cock and continued to suck the head and shaft deep into her mouth. I was in such a state of ecstasy that I did not realize that I was about to cum right into my sister’s mouth. After a few seconds, my whole body tensed up right before I came. She obviously knew I was about to cum and took her mouth off my pulsing cock and started pumping with her hand. She was furiously jerking my dick back and forth, faster and faster.

“Come on big brother, cum for me,” she said with a sexy voice. “I want you to shoot that hot load of cum all over my face and in my mouth.”

She was such a dirty little girl. She kept pumping away on the shaft, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I tried to hold back the best I could but her touch was too much for me to handle.

“Uuuhhhh,” I cried. “I’m coming!”

Still on her knees, she leaned her head in closer and tilted her neck. I grabbed my cock from her and kept pumping. It was pulsing out wave after wave of cum right onto her face and in her mouth! She had her tongue out as if she was catching snowflakes in the winter. Cum was pouring out of the purple head and right into her mouth. As my cum stopped, my sister was lapping up all that did not fall into her mouth.

“You taste so good big brother,” she said as she wiped up the cum on her face. “Thank you for letting me suck you cock,” she said.

I still could not believe what just happened. I did not even respond to my sister. I just stood there with my sister in front of me, mopping up all the cum on her face that I just squirted out of my cock. She got up off her knees and walked into the hallway. Her uniform was up so her beautiful ass and thong were showing again. As she walked into her room, she stopped as I was pulling my boxers and pants back up. She looked back, winked, and blew a kiss. She walked into her room and shut the door.

Published 
Written by corollasr5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments