Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Ménage à Trois

"Christmas takes an unexpected turn."

105
14 Comments 14
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading my stories. It has been exhilarating to be writing again, and all of the encouraging feedback is wonderful."

Unloading the presents and food out of the car for our family Christmas Eve Party, I stepped through the door with a hearty "Merry Christmas!" My arms were full of gifts for the night's festivities, my wife close behind with a large charcuterie tray. The house was a flurry of activity: kids running around, the women busily preparing the meal, and, of course, my brother mixing drinks.

"Bourbon, Bud?" he asked, holding up a glass.

My sister-in-law stepped into the room and interrupted us. As usual, she was about two heartbeats from losing her shit.

"Would you go pick up your niece, please?" she asked. "She's having car troubles."

I knew my niece, and she wasn't having car trouble; she was planning on drinking heavily tonight, even though she was only nineteen. I happily agreed to go pick her up and finally see her new apartment. She and I have always been really close, with a ton of flirting mixed in. Dani opened her door, all flustered. She had just finished getting ready and wrapping some last-minute gifts. I stepped in to get the nickel tour and noticed that she was wearing the same blouse as my wife, Em. Her name was Margaret, but I called her Em, and the kids always called her Auntie Em.

"You can't wear that," I told her, pointing to the sheer silken blouse. "Your aunt will have a conniption if I let you show up wearing the same outfit as her!"

"I bought this for tonight, and I am wearing it," she replied, trying to sound stern as she walked to the door.

"You can't wear that," I said again, stepping closer to her, playfully intimidating her.

Dani clasped her hands together in front of her like she did when she was young, pleading not to get spanked. I grabbed her clasped hands, raising them above her head like I had seen on TikTok, putting her in a submissive position. I moved my face close to hers, pausing a half inch from her lips. I turned my head sideways as if I was going to kiss her on the lips. I was only trying to elicit a response from her, but I did not expect what happened next. Dani leaned in to meet my advance, and the moment our lips met, her tongue darted past my lips, swirling around my mouth. Even more unexpected, I kissed her back. She never said don't. Never said stop or said no, and let's not forget she kissed me first.

Unsure of how far I should allow this, I pulled away slightly. Dani's tongue slid over her trembling lips, leaning in again for more. I pulled my mouth away from her, raising my hand to her left breast, again stopping before it made contact. Her eyes stared at me with uncertainty as I released her hands. Dani instantly grabbed my face, pulled it to her lips, and kissed me passionately. Her hand pulled mine to her breast as our kiss lingered.

Dani reached down to un-tuck her blouse from her skirt. Her hands fumbled as she started to unbutton the top button; the shirt was a bit snug, showing off her ample bosom and cleavage. Her mother would have called her out for buying it a size too small. I grabbed the shirt tails with my hands. I pulled outwards, sending buttons flying in every direction, ricocheting off the walls and ceiling. Dani gasped loudly, shocked that I would do such a thing but submissive enough not to protest. She kissed me again. I pushed the blouse over her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

"Take that off," I said, pointing to her bra.

She unhooked her bra, letting it fall onto her blouse. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I leaned in to kiss her. She moaned into my mouth as my hand grabbed her gorgeous globe, tracing her areola with my thumb. My kisses trailed down her neck, over her boob, til my mouth covered her nipple. I held her erect nipple between my teeth and flicked it with my tongue. She swooned, bracing herself against the door.

I dropped to my knees at her feet, slipping my hands under her skirt and removing her panties. Lifting her left leg and resting it over my shoulder, pausing to say, "You'll have to shave this before next time," burying my face into her bush. My fingers dug through her Sasquatch bush to make way for my tongue. I licked her clit, feverishly plunging two fingers up her twat. Dani grabbed my head with both hands, grinding her cunt on my mouth. She humped my face through a series of climaxes, her words unintelligible, as if she were speaking in tongues.

She fell to her knees, panting when her orgasm subsided. I rose before her, unzipping my pants and pulling my rigid member, telling her to suck it.

"I. I, um, don't know," she stammered.

"Sure you do, it's like French kissing my cock," I said. "Now do it."

Dani grabbed my shaft and took me into her mouth. Her tongue flailed around, swooshing my dick around her mouth with no suction to speak of. In frustration, I grabbed her head, pinning it to the door, and face fucked her. I thrust my cock past her lips, disregarding her gagging noises, pausing for her to catch her breath before stuffing it back into her mouth.

My frustration with her inept attempt to suck cock grew to a head. I pulled her to her feet and bent her over the arm of a chair. I lifted her skirt, guiding my cock on her dripping bush.

"You'll need to shave that before next time," I said, pointing to her bush.

Dani looked back at me, dumbfounded, "What? I mean, um. Okay."

"Wait! No! You need a condom," she protested. "I don't want to get pregnant."

"Dani, I can't have kids. Remember?" I said, pushing my cock into her creamy crevice.

"Ahhh, God, that's big," she gasped as my cock filled her twat.

Dani groaned as I pounded my meat into her, pushing her ass to meet my every stroke. The intensity of the moment drove us both to orgasm. She reached back to grab my ass, pulling me into her deeper with every thrust.

"God, I'm cumming!" she shrieked.

"Me too, Sweetie!" I gasped.

"Don't cum in me, please," she pleaded. "I don't want wet panties all night."

"You know you are going to be wet thinking about this anyway, right," I said, pulling out of her. "Where do you want it?"

Dani dropped again to her knees, and her mouth agape. She grabbed my shaft, popping its tip in her mouth just in time to receive my steamy load. Her mouth eagerly sucked my cock juices down her throat.

"You're going to have to get better at that, too," I said, grinning down at her.

"Fuck! We're going to be late," she said, heading to her bedroom to get ready again.

Dani stood at the bathroom mirror, fixing her makeup while I poked through her closet, picking out a fresh outfit for the evening. I opened the top dresser drawer and pulled out a matching bra and panty set, tossing them on the bed next to the outfit I chose. I sat on the bed, watching her reapply eyeliner and lipstick. Curiosity got the better of me, and I started snooping in the drawers of her nightstand; the top drawer was typical lotions and a box of tissues. The middle had cum towels, and the bottom drawer was the naughty drawer, filled with lube and sex toys. I knew she hadn't seen anyone since her last breakup about two years ago.

I stood in the bathroom doorway, watching her put on the finishing touches.

"You're an asshole!" I listened, preparing to get told off for fucking her. "That was my new blouse, and it wasn't cheap."

"I'll buy you a new one," I said sheepishly. "I thought you were mad about me fucking you."

She was smiling at me in the mirror, "God, no. That was amazingly hot. It's been years since I've fucked, and it's never been that hot."

"Ssso you'll shave for me next time?" I asked.

She glared at me, saying, "You're assuming there is a next time."

"Will there?"

"Yes, I hope so anyway," she smiled, leaving the bathroom to dress so we could go.

Em nodded for me to come over, giving me a curious look when we got back to my brother's place. She was asking why it had taken so long when she noticed lipstick on my collar next to my ear.

"Why do you have lipstick on you?" she inquired.

"I guess when she gave me a hug," I tried brushing off her question.

She grabbed my collar, saying, "It's on the inside of the collar and your ear. Now, do you want to try again?"

We had an open marriage when it came to sex. The agreement was no co-workers, no friends. Nothing had ever been said about family. I gave her a knowing look that I use when she knows the answer.

"No, you didn't! She's your niece, for Christ's sake," she chastised me.

"It all happened so fast, and she didn't object," I said. "Besides, I bet you could have her, too, if you tried hard enough."

Em got that far-away look, playing through the possibilities in her mind. She turned to look at Dani, then back at me with an ear-to-ear grin. I knew she was in. I stuck close to Em as she made her way around the rooms, trying to get Dani cornered. Em finally got her chance when Dani was heading to the bathroom.

I heard Em say, "I love your lipstick, but I don't think it's your uncle's color." as she pushed us both into the bathroom.

Em continued, "I do like that color. May I try some?" she said, grabbing Dani's head and kissing her on the mouth.

I watched Em's tongue force its way into Dani's mouth. Again, Dani didn't resist. She kissed Em back. I watched my wife's hands slide up Dani's torso, coming to rest on her massive tits. Dani's hands cupped Em's head as she frenched my wife with the same passion and vigor as she did to me. When their mouths parted, Em told her that she knew that we had had sex and that now Dani was going to have to pay for her transgression.

Em raised her skirt and pushed Dani to her knees, pulling the crotch of her panties to the side. Em told Dani to lick her pussy as punishment. Dani stared at Em's clean-shaven cunt, hesitating to look up at me, then up to Em.

"Eat it!" Em commanded, pushing Dani's face into her beaver.

Dani attempted to lick Em's pussy, but her tongue plowed through Em's lips clumsily.

Em pulled Dani to her feet and forced her to lean on the vanity. Em dropped to Dani's feet, lifting the front of her skirt, revealing Dani's thick bush sticking out of her dampened panties.

"Jesus Christ! It looks like Mrs. Chewbacca down here," Em said, pushing the hair away from her pussy lips. "Do it like this, honey, and lick all the spots that you know all too well."

Em buried her face into Dani's cunt, sucking her clit into her mouth, swirling her tongue around Dani's swollen tickle button. Dani's knees buckled like earlier this evening when I'd kicked her. Em stood, switching positions with Dani.

JulietaFire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaFire

"You'll have to shave that for me before next time," Em said, pushing Dani's face to her dripping pussy lips. "Just use your tongue on the clit. That way, you won't mess up your makeup, dear."

Watching Dani lick my wife's cunt got my juices pumping again. My cock strained to get out of my pants. I unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock, stroking it as Dani pleasured Em's honey hole. Em noticed me, snapping her fingers and pointing to the floor next to her. I moved next to both of them. Em, told Dani to lick the ball of precum off my cock.

"Don't be shy, sweetie; I know you sucked it earlier tonight," Em said confidently, knowing that I would have made Dani do it.

Dani did as she was told before moving back to her Aunty Em's pussy, making Em climax.

"That's enough for now, dear," Em told Dani.

Dani's mom caught us leaving the bathroom, asking if there was a problem. Em told her that we were explaining how we'd forgotten Dani's gifts at home and that she'd have to come over tomorrow to pick them up.

"Since she's having car issues, we can pick them up on the way home," I said. "I did pick her up and figured we'd be taking her home."

Em cut in, saying, "There it's settled then, again, Dani, we're sorry we forgot your presents, and we don't want you to feel left out."

The rest of the evening, the three of us passed knowing glances and smiles. I would sneakily let my hand slide across Dani's and Em's derriere as they passed by. I noticed Em wasn't drinking and assumed it was because she would be the driver tonight. I also noticed she spent the rest of the evening slipping drinks to Dani. We'd bought booze for Dani many times over the years, especially since she moved into her apartment, but this seemed a bit sketchy. I nudged Em, asking what was up. Em grinned at me, sharing her plans for the three of us when we got back to our house tonight. My cock hardened just thinking about it.

"It would be wonderful for us to receive a gift from our niece for once, finally," I said jokingly.

Em smiled back, saying, "Oh, the possibilities." Looking around the room, eyeballing a couple of our nephews.

"You know I draw the line at crossing swords," I reminded her I wasn't interested in MMF sex.

"Prude!" she quipped, "You know how I like having my holes filled. And who said MMF? I have three holes, remember?"

I shook off the thought of a four-way with my wife and three of our nephews, but reminded her that we did have other nieces, telling her, "Let's get through tonight first."

Dani came up behind me, whispering in my ear that she was positively dripping. Em noticed interaction and mouthed, "What?" to me. I signed, "Wet pussy, Dani." Em's face lit up, and she crossed the room to where we were standing. Em scooted Dani down the hall to the bathroom, with me tailing them to act as a hall monitor. I listened intently to the muffled moans through the door, wondering who was eating whom. I wouldn't be able to tell what happened behind the door, so I will let Em tell it in her own words.

I watched our niece sneak up behind my husband, whispering something to him and turning three shades of red. He used the sex signs I taught him to sign that Dani had a wet pussy. I crossed the room, leading Dani to the bathroom. I sat her on the counter and knelt between her legs. Dani had already pulled aside her soaked panties. Her bush glistened, drenched in her fluids. Her sweet aroma filled the room, overpowering the holiday potpourri. I drove my tongue into my niece's steamy crevice, lapping her nectar from her engorged lips.

Dani humped my mouth while I gorged on her river of juices, bringing her to a toe-curling orgasm.

Dani kissed me, grabbing my breast as I rose to my feet. She offered to reciprocate and do me, but I told her to go and tell my husband that I need his cock now. I was bent over the counter, with my skirt hiked up over my hips, when they returned. His cock was already sticking out the front of his pants, eager to stick it into my wet cunt. He wasted no time in slamming his steely rod into me, hammering away at my hole. Dani stood close, biting her bottom lip as she watched the action. I pulled her face to mine, kissing her passionately as he fucked me senseless.

Each thrust of his massive cock brought me closer to the precipice of orgasm. I humped my hips to meet his in unison until I came, spritzing his cock with a little squirt from my pussy. He pulled his cock out of me, telling Dani to kneel at his feet. Thrusting his cock past her lips and pumping a massive load of spunk into her mouth. Her cheeks puffed to accommodate it all before gulping it down.

"I have never been so fucking turned in my life," Dani said after her last gulp.

I helped Dani to her feet, saying, "Just wait til we get you to our house, and then tell us how turned on you are."

"I can't wait," Dani eagerly replied.

I will continue the story from here.

We loaded the car and made our goodbyes, leaving for home around eleven-thirty. Dani and Em crawled into the back seat, locking in an embrace as soon as we were out of sight. I adjusted the rearview mirror to watch the flurry of action as their hands pawed at each other's breasts. Em, loves sucking on nipples as much as I do, and from the looks of it, so did Dani. The ladies were topless by the time we pulled into the garage at home. They giggled as they ran upstairs, shedding their clothes on the way. I collected their blouses and bras from the back seat and followed the trail of garments to our bedroom.

I found them in the master bath. Em was on her knees in front of Dani, taming Dani's bushy beaver. I knew that it would take a while to beat through that bush and then shave it clean, so I went to the kitchen to grab a snack and get drinks for everyone. They were sixty-nining by the time I returned, and I wondered if I shouldn't be recording this for future reference. I stripped out of my clothes and joined them on the bed. They wantonly pleasured each other, licking and finger-banging one another frantically. This was hotter than...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments