Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Comforting Mum

"One thing just led to another."

23
3 Comments 3
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I came home to find mum crying. It was a surprise because I had never seen her crying before.

"What's wrong, mum?" I asked, putting an arm round her shoulder.

"It's nothing. I'm just being silly."

"Come off it. Mum, it's obviously not nothing ... you never cry."

"Well, it's your father and me. We had an argument." I knew that wasn't all because they had argued before and mum never cried. She saw my distrust and smiled nervously. "It's nothing really. Just ..."

I waited, but mum didn't seem to want to say any more. "Just what, mum?" She shook her head and sobbed. I responded by squeezing her tight.

"I feel unattractive," she finally said.

"Don't be silly, mum, you are beautiful!"

She laughed and replied, "I don't mean in that way."

"What way do you mean, then?" I asked bluntly.

Mum laughed. "I mean sexually."

I don't know what caused me to say it but I blurted out, "So do I. You are very sexy, mum."

"No I am not," she snapped back. "Nobody wants a tired old body like mine."

"What?!" I shot back. "Your body certainly isn't tired and old, mum!" Mum looked at me suspiciously, but I was on a roll. "You are very sexy, mum."

"You shouldn't be thinking things like that," Mum replied slowly.

"Why? It's true and I can't help noticing, mum." I smiled nervously unsure whether to add the next line, but I was feeling very brave for some reason. "If you weren't my mum, I would."

She looked shocked. "You mean you think about me like that?" As I nodded she added, "You are only saying that to cheer me up!"

"No, mum, you really do look great." I looked at her and then added, "I love the dress you are wearing now. It shows off your legs and your cleavage really well."

"But they are not like girls of your age, David."

"No, they are far better," I added.

Mum smiled and lifted her dress slightly. "You really think so?"

"Oh yes, mum." I moved my hand down and lifted the dress right up and stroked her thigh. Her panties were now showing but she didn't stop me.

She looked at the bulge in my trousers. "You really do mean it!" She ran her hand over my crotch to re-emphasise the point. "I wish your father thought so too." She squeezed my hardness and added, "But then you are more of a man than him!" My cock was so hard now but she wasn't finished. "Do you think I could see you?"

"See me?" I asked.

"Nothing naughty," Mum added. "I just want to see your manhood. It's so big and ..." she got tongue-tied before adding, "sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

If I hadn't been so shocked I would have agreed straight away but it took some seconds before I could speak. "Don't be silly, mum. Of course you can. It's ony natural. It's not as if we are going to do anything. Just ... if I let you see me ..."

Mum was nodding already and before I could finish she said, "Yes, of course. Let's both get undressed."

As I stood up, mum grabbed me and stood herself. She lifted my shirt off and stroked my chest. I undid her dress and allowed it to drop to the floor. "You have lovely smooth skin," She told me as I ran my hands over her bare shoulders.

"So do you," I replied.

As I undid her bra, mum removed my trousers and we both stood in just our underwear. I stepped back to admire my mum's breasts and she stood for a moment to allow me to, before speaking. "You may touch them." As I moved forward to do so, mum asked if I liked them and I nodded. "Kiss them, too." She sighed and I followed her order, cupping them and kissing the nipples. She stroked my hair and kissed my neck gently and it sent me wild. Her nipples went so erect and my cock throbbed as mum moved forward so her belly pressed against it.

Mum slipped her hands into the top of my boxers and whispered in my ear, "Let's take these down so I can see it properly now."

I sighed as she lowered her whole body to push them down to my ankles and I stepped out of them. She even removed my socks as I did. She stayed on her knees and looked at my throbbing cock and then back up at my face. "It is so big and beautiful," she said.

She stood again and I put my hands into the back of her knickers. Mum grabbed them and said, "We had better stop there, or we will get carried away."

"That's hardly fair!" I replied. "You get to see me but I don't get to see you! Mum!"

"But, I am worried that if we both get naked something might happen."

I looked her in the eyes. "We are stronger than that aren't we? Besides you agreed."

"I guess I did," Mum replied but she still lifted my hands away. "If you are going to take them off I want you to use your teeth!" She giggled.

"Wow!" I immediately got on my knees and pressed my mouth to mum's crotch. It smelt wonderful and she stroked my hair as I rested there. I kissed through the material and then got my teeth around the elastic. She moved her legs apart slightly and as I lowered the knickers, my nose and eyes brushed her nakedness. I took my time and mum didn't complain. I used my hands to remove her stockings as I slid the knickers down. From the floor I looked up at mum, who smiled broadly.

I ran my hands up her bare legs and kissed her inner thighs. Mum trembled and I knew immediately I had her where I wanted her. I looked up at her eyes and she said, "No, David, don't!" but I did anyway. I kissed between her legs and she moaned softly.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

"Oh that feels so good," she responded. "No one has ever kissed me like that." I clenched her butt and slipped my tongue inside. "Don't stop," Mum whispered. "Don't stop until I have cum." And I didn't.

She sat down and beckoned me onto her lap. "Thank you, David. Would you like me to play with you too?" She stroked my cock gently. "Until you cum as you are sat here?"

I nodded and lifted my face to mum's. As she started the rhythmic stroking I kissed her lips gently.

"Oh, David, I can taste myself!" I immediately stopped kissing. "No, it's alright, it was just a shock. I want you to kiss me. It feels right."

Her hand squeezed and worked hard as I leant forward again and kissed her lips. This time she pushed her tongue between mine. Wow! I thought, could it get any better than this? French kissing mum as she wanked me. She worked her tongue and my cock in such a rhythm that it wasn't long before I was spewing cum everywhere. Mum moaned her delight at it.

"You had better get cleaned up," Mum said and I went for a shower. When I returned, still naked, mum was dressed again. "Hey!" I complained. "I haven't seen enough yet!"

"Yes you have," Mum replied tersely. "More than enough."

"What, so I just get dressed and that's it?"

Mum shook her head. "That's up to you. I would like to lay here for a while with you, but if you want to go that's your choice."

"But me naked and you dressed? That's not very fair, is it?"

"Life isn't fair and I am afraid we will go too far if we are both naked, David."

I was just getting a sulk on and about to go when I noticed mum's knickers and bra still on the floor. "Okay," I replied and moved onto the bed next to her. I ran my hands over her dress to confirm that she had nothing on under it.

Reading my mind she replied, "And it stays on too."

"Okay, but open your legs so I can see in the mirror." Mum obliged immediately and my cock was rock hard again.

As I moved my hand to lift her dress, she met it with hers and repeated, "No! Look but no touching now."

I put a real pout on and replied, "I wasn't going to touch. I just wanted to lift your dress for a better view!"

Mum laughed, wriggled and pulled it up so I could see her without the aid of the mirror. "Like that?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you," I replied and moved to kiss her.

She snogged me again passionately and I felt my desire rise quickly. This time she didn't stop me from touching her between her legs and I slipped my fingers inside her as she moaned. "Oh yes, David," she gasped as we drew breath. "Work them inside me." My cock was so hard again.

As she spread her legs wide for my fingers I manouvered myself to get on top of mum. She stopped kissing me and tried to push me away. "What are you doing, David? No! We mustn't."

I didn't push towards her but I didn't let her push me off either. I just leant forward and whispered in her ear, "I want you mum. I so want you."

Mum replied, "Oh baby, I so want you too but we mustn't its too risky."

"Why?" I asked.

"In case you get me pregnant!" Mum replied. "That would be so wrong!"

"I promise to stop before I cum." I don't know where that came from but it just came out. The pause before mum replied made me realise how much she wanted this too.

"No, it's too risky!"

I quickly thought. "What about with a condom?"

Mum's answer this time was rapid. "No, I hate those things. I would rather you just fucked me!"
We both laughed as she said it. "No!" She added after a pause. "I didn't mean that!"

I laid still half on top of her until she spoke again. "As long as you promise to come out before you cum." I looked at her and started to roll on top. "Promise it first."

I looked at her. "Yes, mum." Immediately I said it she let me on top of her and she lifted her legs to give me a wide open cunt. As I said, "Wow!" she replied. "Here it is, now give it to me good and hard."

I nearly exploded immediately, but I so wanted to get inside her that I held back. As I pressed my cock in, mum grabbed my arse and pulled me in her. "Fuck me like a whore!" she cried. I had never heard mum like that. "Fuck my gaping cunt like I am a whore, not your mother." She virtually screamed.

I started thrusting inside her and had to fight back the overwhelming desire to cum. Mum had thrown off any worries and was thrusting her hips forward and pulling me on to her. She sensed my love of her filthy language and repeated, "Fuck me. Fuck me, David, my son. Fuck your mother. Fuck my cunt. Treat me like a whore, David."

In all the frantic action I could tell I was going to cum. I tried to stop but mum was so into it she wouldn't. I yelled, "Mum, Mum .... Mum ..." and eventually as she failed to slow down ... "I'm cumming!"

Even that didn't stop her for a second or two. She must have felt me exploding inside her. Immediately she shoved me off her. "What have you done?" she yelled.

"Sorry, mum!" I replied, but I wasn't really.

So there we were. I had just had my own mum and we had both loved it, but she was furious with me too. "I did try to tell you." I stammered.

"But you should have been able to hold back better than that!" Mum replied. I laid there feeling ashamed as Mum lost it and laid into me.

Published 
Written by son
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments