Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curvy Mature Indian Female Seeks Much Younger Male For Casual Sex

"A mature woman advertises in local newspaper for a young sex partner, and gets one"

37
16 Comments 16
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"I am not certain that the situation depicted in this story regarding a newspaper advertisement in a local UK newspaper is still authentic or whether such things are now all internet-based. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If such things can no longer happen in this way, please visualise this story being set in the recent past."

Amit Sudhra read the item for the sixth or maybe seventh time. He was looking in the 'would like to meet' column in the local newspaper and every time that he read it, it appealed to him more. It read  'Curvy mature Indian female seeks much younger male for casual sex.'

The item went on to say that she was middle-aged and wanted a no-strings sexual relationship with a male aged late teens or very early twenties. It did not specify whether he needed to be Indian or not but Amit was nineteen, so he qualified on that score.

He was reasonably experienced sexually, he had had lovers of a similar age to himself both of Indian descent and white. He had a thing for mature women although he had not yet bedded one. An added attraction was that the description of the woman was not unlike that of his mother and he had lusted after Mrs Rekha Sudhra just about since he reached puberty.

His mother was long divorced from his father and she and Amit lived in a large town in Central England. He knew that Rekha had boyfriends from time to time, she was an extremely attractive woman, and Amit was jealous of them. They were usually men of similar age to Rekha and were sometimes Indian and sometimes not. She was certainly not promiscuous but she was not a recluse either.

Amit's idea of the perfect mature woman for him to bed did not have to be Indian but it would be better if she was because then he could imagine that he was fucking his mother. Amit thought and thought about whether to reply to the box number given in the newspaper, not because it did not appeal to him but if he did actually get to meet the woman, he feared that it might be someone known to him and therefore to his mother. There was a large Indian population in the town but Rekha was well known within it so the possibility was there.

Amit decided that the idea of possibly fucking a mature Indian woman, especially if she resembled his mother, far outweighed the possibility of the woman being known to him and his mother and the complications that that might cause.

He wrote back to the box number stating his age and his wish to have sex with a mature woman. He pointed out that he was quite experienced but he did not say that he had an impressive penis, something that he could have honestly said. He put his address at the top of the letter and his mobile number in the letter. He wrote Amit at the bottom but did not put his other name. He posted the letter and hoped for a positive reply although he knew that it would probably be a while before he heard anything if he ever did.

In the meantime, his mother would usually be in his head when his hand was moving rapidly up and down his long and thick penis.

Rekha Sudhra was aged fifty-five and had given birth to her only child when she was in her mid-thirties. Her ex-husband was a few years older than her and had long left for another woman but he was and is a successful businessman and he had left Rekha financially secure. She had also inherited some money from her family and also ran a small business herself, which was doing well.

She and Amit lived in a large detached house in a smart area of town and she was generally happy with life. She was very fond of her son and probably too fond because she had watched him grow into a very handsome and athletic young man. She sometimes fantasised at night about having a young lover and in her thoughts, the lover looked just like her son. Rekha had thought of Amit in this way for three years or more and she frequently masturbated whilst thinking of him.

Rekha did have sexual relationships with men occasionally but was very rarely sexually pleasured herself. The men were usually middle-aged and she sometimes thought that they were as interested in her money as they were in her. She longed for a male to give her sexual pleasure and she thought that a much younger man should be able to do that. If the young man resembled her son in any way, so much the better. She placed an advertisement in the local newspaper.

Before placing the advertisement, she gave thought to how and where she could entertain this prospective new lover because she certainly could not do it in Amit's presence. Amit worked in an office during the day, he was doing well, and was frequently out in the evenings either with friends or partaking in sport. Rekha also had the finances to book a motel room for an afternoon or evening of sex, if necessary.

For the next few days, both Rekha and Amit were in a sense of anticipation. She was awaiting replies to her advertisement if she got any, and he was waiting to hear if the mature Indian woman that he had written to, was interested in him.

Rekha and Amit seemed to be frequently smiling at each other, probably even more than usual, but neither of them really knew why. On Saturday, Rekha was lounging near their back garden swimming pool, wearing a white bikini that was probably a size or two too small for her. She was on a sunbed on her front and Amit had been looking out of his bedroom window at her from above.

He was stroking his erect penis with his eyes fixed on his mother's large buttocks which seemed to be bulging out of the bikini bottoms which had partially disappeared into Rekha's arse crack. Amit would normally have completed the wank but instead, decided to go down to the pool so he put on his swimming trunks over his still hard penis. He did not know what he hoped to achieve by doing this but he went into the back garden, cock still stiff.

Rekha was wearing sunglasses so Amit could not see how her dark eyes flashed when she saw the sizeable bulge in her son's swimming trunks. Amit was not too sure what he was doing but he made sure that his mother got a good and long view of what he was displaying before he got into the pool.

That night, mother and son were masturbating in their own rooms as they thought back over the same incident.

Two weeks after the advertisement was placed, Rekha received a large envelope in the post, containing the replies. There were nine of them and she sat on her bed as she started to read through them.

The first one that she read she discarded because she did not like the tone of it. She was not disturbed by the writer saying that he 'wanted to give an Indian woman a good fucking' in isolation but the general tone of the letter told her that he was not what she was looking for. Despite her saying that she was wanting someone teenage or early twenties, one man aged in his thirties had replied. He actually sounded quite nice but he was not what she was looking for.

The next two that she read professed to be aged twenty and twenty-two so she put them to one side for further consideration.

The first thing that caught her eye in the next one was the writer's address, it was HER address!

Her eyes then went to the end of the letter and she saw the name Amit. Rekha's mind was in turmoil. Obviously, her son did not know that it was she that had placed the advertisement but equally obviously, her son wanted to bed a mature Indian woman.

Rekha then read the contents, her hands were shaking.

Rekha did not look at the remaining letters, her thoughts were just on Amil and what to do about his wanting to fuck the woman who had placed the advertisement. Her thoughts went back to the incident by the pool and the size of her son's bulge and how seeing it made her feel. She did not think that Amit thought of her as she did of him, but perhaps he did. It was so wrong but so exciting.

She spent the next few hours in a daze. She could completely ignore Amit's letter but there was no way that she could completely forget it. Her cunt was wet as she thought of her son and his bulge and she lay on her bed, removed her knickers and masturbated. She came so hard.

Rekha was still very undecided when Amit arrived home from work. "Hello darling, had a good day?" Rekha asked although that was her usual greeting on her son's arrival.

"Yes, thank you; any post for me?" replied Amit.

"No, some for me but nothing for you; are you expecting something?" replied Rekha, starting to feel damp again.

"Um, no, well maybe," responded Amit.

Rekha flashed her white teeth in a beautiful smile that made Amit's cock harden. "Ha, well you don't seem too sure," laughed Rekha.

"Well no, it doesn't matter," said Amit but Rekha now knew that he was getting anxious about a reply to his letter.

She was still torn because she was unsure of her son's sexual thoughts about her if any, so she decided to try to find out if he did fancy her. She thought that she would do some flirting and see how Amit responded. She spent a lot of time in traditional Indian attire but she went to her room and changed into jeans and a blouse.

She knew that the jeans hugged her big arse and she deliberately left one button too many undone on her blouse revealing a lot of her deep cleavage. She also added some more red lipstick. She felt very naughty and very aroused as she went back downstairs to where Amit was watching television.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

Amit glanced at her when she arrived in the room but seemed speechless, so Rekha spoke for him. "Just thought I would make myself more comfortable but now think that I look old and fat," said Rekha, with her eyes on her son.

Amit's mouth went dry and his cock went hard, the stiffening in his trousers noticed by Rekha. "You do not look old or fat," said Amit, a bit breathlessly.

"Thank you, but look how big my backside looks in these jeans," said Rekha, turning her back to her son and looking over her shoulder.

Amit thought that he might cum in his underwear but managed to splutter a reply. "You are beautiful, your backside, um..." started Amit but he could not finish the statement.

"Looks like a curvy mature Indian female, perhaps?" smiled Rekha, still over her shoulder.

It took Amit a moment to realise that his mother was quoting the exact wording of the first part of the advertisement. "Um, yes," was all that he could respond as he tried to decide if it was a coincidence or if his mother had placed the advert.

"I got your letter," Rekha said softly, now turned to face her son.

"Wwwhat letter?" stammered Amit.

"The one that you are anxious for an answer to," replied Rekha who, subconsciously, shifted her weight from one leg to another as her cunt tingled.

"I, I don't understand," said Amit, although he was pretty certain that they were talking about the same thing.

"Do you want me to reply by letter, phone, or tell you face to face?" asked Rekha, in control but not sure that she was feeling it.

"Tell me what?" blurted Amit, whose cock was now rigid in his trousers.

"That I want you to be the much younger male that gives me a fucking," said Rekha, with her eyes ablaze and emphasis on the word 'fucking'.

"But, but....you are my mother," said Amit.

"Yes, the mother that has wanted you to fuck me for years," confessed Rekha. She was shaking, partly from sexual arousal and partly because of the situation they were in.

"I didn't know...I have always wanted you," replied Amit, looking and feeling stunned and confused.

"Kiss me, Amit," the beautiful Rekha requested. It was a request rather than instruction because she no longer felt in control.

Amit rose from his chair and moved, tentatively, towards his mother. Their lips met, just touching at first but then became passionate and tongues were exchanged. Rekha put her hands on Amit's buttocks and pulled him against her and she felt the huge bulge in his trousers against her vagina. Amit's hands went to his mother's arse as the two continued kissing.

During a break from the kissing, Amit undid the remaining buttons on Rekha's blouse as she started undoing his trousers.

It was probably not the best time to ask, or maybe it was, but Rekha, with Amit's trousers undone, asked him a question. "You are sure that you want to do this, aren't you?" Rekha asked with her eyes fixed on Amit's.

"I have wanted nothing else for three or four years," replied Amit, now gaining in confidence and caressing his mother's breasts through her bra.

Amit thought he had better make sure that Rekha was sure too. "You want it, don't you?" he asked, fearing that the reply would be in the negative. Rekha did not reply verbally, instead, with wild eyes, she smiled and put her hand inside her son's boxers and pulled out his erect cock.

Although she had seen the bulge in his swimming trunks a few days earlier, actually seeing and handling Amit's impressive penis proved to Rekha just how big it was. A smile crossed her face at the thought of having that between her legs very soon.

With no obstacles in the way regarding it happening, Amit's boxers were lowered and Rekha's jeans undone. There was more passionate kissing before the couple found themselves on the living room carpet and Rekha raised her arse off the floor so that Amit could drag her jeans down and off.

Amit was on top of Rekha with his trousers and boxers below his knees as they kissed again.

Between them, they then got Rekha's knickers down and off and when Amit again got on top, there was no clothing covering their sexual areas. Rekha opened her legs wide and dragged the head of her son's cock against her cunt lips.

They looked into each other's eyes as they knew that the moment had arrived, Amit's penis was about to enter Rekha's vagina. Guided by his mother's hand, Amit slid his cock into her and they both sighed.

They waited a moment before Amit started thrusting and Rekha wrapped her legs behind his back. "Fuck me; give me a fucking," breathed Rekha and Amit increased the force of his thrusts. They had both, without the other knowing, waited three or four years for this moment and they were both savouring it.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck me hard," encouraged Rekha as her son pounded her. Both of them were heading towards climax as the young man's cock slammed in and out of his mother's soaking cunt.

"Fuck, yes, oh fuck, oh," shouted Rekha and, moments later, Amit groaned as his cock started spitting jet after jet of cum into his mother. They had climaxed together.

They remained kissing and cuddling in their post-fuck haze when Rekha visualised more sex but in more comfort. "Let's go to my bedroom," she said and then giggled as Amit withdrew his semi-erect cock from her cunt. The house-proud Rekha briefly worried about cum stains on the carpet and she was relieved to see that there weren't any.

Amit removed his trousers and boxers which had been on his lower legs during the fuck. Rekha removed her undone blouse and her bra which had also still been on during the sex so they were now both naked. Rekha bent to pick up her clothes and Amit saw her bare arse for the first time, and what an arse it was. "Told you it was big," smiled Rekha as her son gazed at her backside.

"It is beautiful, truly beautiful," said Amit as he caressed Rekha's arse cheeks and his penis stiffened.

"You can stroke my ass all you want on the bed; let's go and get comfortable," said Rekha as Amit gathered up his own clothes.

Amit followed his mother's wide bottom up the stairs and he was again fully erect.

"On my front?" smiled Rekha as she got on the bed, assuming that her son wanted to pay more attention to her arse.

"Yes please; to start with," replied Amit who was still trying to digest the train of events since he had got home from work.

Amit had seen a few naked female arses but only girls of about his age. He had never seen one as big and round and sexy as the one now before his eyes.

Amit lovingly stroked his mother's buttocks as she smiled at him. He moved his head towards her arse as if to kiss it but then looked at Rekha, seemingly for permission. "Ha, go ahead; kiss it if you want to," she smiled at him.

Kiss it, he did. He kissed all over Rekha's left buttock and then did the same to her right one. "Feels so good," purred Rekha, as she opened her legs. Her cunt was wanting Amit's cock again

"Baby, please give this mature Indian female another fucking," she said, as she rolled onto her back. Amit was more than ready to fuck again so he again mounted and his erection again slid into Rekha.

The downstairs fuck had been, sort of, building for three years or so but this one on the bed was much more relaxed. The new lovers changed position a few times and Rekha twice orgasmed as they went on and on and then Rekha was riding Amit as he played with her swinging breasts.

Rekha moved herself up and down Amit's length and she panted as she headed towards another climax. "Oh fuck, yes, oh, shit," shouted the bouncing woman as she came. Another position change had Rekha on her hands and knees as Amit fucked her from...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments