Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Plaything Part 3, The Climax

"The sex session with Uncle Dave and Dad comes to a climax."

9
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I was led back into the living room after our shower. The sensations caused by the two of them washing and soaping my most intimate parts had forced me to beg them for the fucking that I so desperately needed. The added stimulation caused by having had nipple clamps on for the last half hour, plus a butt plug, plus a vibrator on low power working inside my wet pussy, had sent all thought of modesty and decorum flying. All I wanted was to be fucked.

“Are you sure you do not want the sofa bed pulled out, Dave?” asked Dad.

“George, how often have you fucked a sexy, willing, and completely helpless girl in any position you wanted?” replied Uncle Dave. “You ever had a girl from behind, over the arm of a chair?”

From the way his cock stood to attention, I could see Dad loved that idea.

“Well, never actually,” answered Dad. “Although it does sound very erotic.”

“Then here is your chance,” Uncle told him, and pushed me forward, face down across the armchair, my bottom stuck up in the air invitingly.

The butt plug was removed, then I felt the vibe slide out before it was turned up to full and rammed back in. I gasped as the full power of it hit me, sending me instantly over the edge into a screaming climax, and still it was pumped in and out. My bottom was jerking helplessly, my feet dangling in mid air. I was moaning deeply. 

Then it was gone, and strong hands gripped my hips as Dad’s long hard prick slid into me, pounding harder than the vibrator had done. He had not even let me come down from the climaxes, and I was already at the peak of yet another, but he continued banging away. My hot, sensitive cunt gripped him tightly, my climax getting stronger, until he exploded deep inside me. 

My breath was coming in short gasps as he pulled out, squeezing my tits in thanks.

Then I was lifted and deposited on my back on the floor, as Uncle Dave pulled my legs wide apart and slid inside eagerly. The show Dad and I had put on had obviously driven him past gentleness. All he wanted then was to fuck me hard, and he did. His hands grabbed my tits, squeezing and pressing them together, as his hips bucked against me. His cock felt thicker than Dad’s. He was ramming into me full force. It was not long before I was writhing beneath him, feeling him fill me so completely. 

Something nudged my cheek, and I turned my head to see. Dad was kneeling next to me, his hand pushing his flaccid prick towards my mouth. I opened my lips for him, sucking and teasing as my pussy was pounded mercilessly. The sight of me servicing Dad with my mouth was enough to drive Uncle Dave over the edge, and he fucked me even harder. Then I was coming as he shot his warm spunk into me.

I received long sexy kisses from both of my lovers, my Masters. Hands wandered tenderly over me as they were recovering their energy. I was still twitching; everywhere on my body was so sensitive to the slightest touch, the gentlest stroke.

“Had enough yet, George?” asked Uncle.

“I think I can manage one more,” Dad replied.

I looked at him in astonishment. The randy old goat. I would never have dreamed he was so virile.

“Sounds good to me ,“ smiled Uncle Dave. “Drinks first though, yes?”

“Good idea,” said Dad. “I will get them.”

He went into the kitchen. Meanwhile, Uncle had found a large vibrator among my toys. Twelve inches of moulded plastic, seven speeds, with the head rotating on the highest setting. It was very rarely used, as it brought me to climax so fast. I preferred a more gentle, leisurely, self stimulation. He oiled it carefully with the KY gel I kept in the drawer, and gently slid it into me. It was a tight fit, but luckily I had been well stretched already that afternoon. It filled me so tightly, I hardly dared move a muscle. I had been well and truly fucked with this once before by my darling Alison, and I knew what it could do to me. Uncle laughed at my look of apprehension.

“You can give us a little show in a few moments, Princess,” he told me.

Just then Dad returned with two cans of beer for them, and a can of coke for me. Sitting me up, he put a drinking straw in the can and held it to my lips.

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

I drank eagerly.

“What is the giant dildo for, Dave?” Dad asked.

“Thought we might like a little show while we had our drinks,” Uncle explained. 

I looked at Dad, expecting him to come to my rescue.

“That sounds like fun,” he said.

I was shaken. He was going to sit calmly drinking beer that I had got especially for them while I was being ravished by a mechanical prick? What was more, from the way his cock was starting to rise, he looked like he was going to enjoy the spectacle.

I opened my mouth to say something to him, but at that moment Uncle turned the monster on to full power. Oh God, it was incredible. Even opening my legs as wide as they could go, it was still almost unbearable. The two of them sat and watched, smiling and sipping their drinks, as I writhed around. The climaxes came too fast to count. I lay twitching helplessly for each one, then bounced my buttocks against the floor, sucking it in deeply with my soaking wet cunt. Squealing and almost crying with ecstasy, I squirmed and rolled for what felt like an hour. I finished on my face, belly and knees, bottom bobbing up and down in what must have been an incredibly erotic display for the two men. Then it was turned off and slid out of me.

I lay gasping for breath, feeling my love juices running out of me, down my thighs. Tissues wiped along the wet slit made me gasp again, as I was cleaned and dried. Another few sips of coke were gratefully received. 

Then Uncle Dave lay on the floor, and I was put astride him, facing his head. Slowly, in response to their hands on my hips and shoulders, I was impaled on his erection.

I was puzzled that he just lay there, buried to the hilt in my warm wetness. Then he pulled at my sensitive nipples, dragging my head forward.

“Seems your Dad has never had any anal. He was telling me so in the bathroom,” he whispered in my ear. “We thought we would take the opportunity to correct that.”

“What?” I gasped. “Now? Both of you at once?”

Uncle smiled wickedly. “That is right, Princess, now, with both of us at once.”

No sooner had he spoke, than I felt the nudge of a cock at the tight entrance to my anus. It had obviously been well oiled because it slid in smoothly, no resistance at all. The butt plug earlier must have widened me sufficiently for me to take it so easily. Even so, I felt filled to bursting.

Once in, Dad pulled me back upright. He was kneeling behind me, astride Uncle’s legs, buried deep in my ass. Then they started to move. 

Slowly at first, taking a few moments to get the rhythm right, then harder, both of them moving together. Hands gripping my hips, I was bounced on the double helping of cock. Each bounce filled me totally. Their spare hands grabbed at my tits, squeezing hard. Then one hand, it must have been Dad's, reached around to my clit, squeezing and flicking it, and I whimpered. Totally used, completely fucked, the last of my energy took me to a final screaming climax. I felt them both come inside me, as I half collapsed with the intensity of it. It went on and on. Then they carefully lifted me free of them, laying me on the floor.

I lay there, completely spent, pussy still twitching gently in the aftershock. Warm, thick cum ran out of both holes. Totally exhausted and totally satiated. Vaguely, I was aware that my two randy Masters were cleaned and starting to dress. 

"Well, brother mine,” said Uncle Dave. “Did you enjoy that?”

“Dave,” replied Dad. “It was the best sex I have ever had.”

“Me too,” admitted Uncle.

“So what do we do with our sexy slave?” asked Uncle. “Unfasten her, and leave her to sort herself out?”

“We could do that,” said Dad. “Or I could drop the key off upstairs with Alison, and tell her Jane is still cuffed and helpless.”

I looked at him in shock and horror.

“Dad, please no," I begged, “I could not begin to survive her demands the way I am right now. The two of you wore me out more than I could have imagined.”

“Do not worry,” he laughed. “This time you are safe from her.” He undid the cuffs, kissing me deeply as he did so. “But next time, who knows what I might decide to do with my gorgeous sex slave.”

“Whatever you wish, my Master.” I smiled.

He was learning.

Published 
Written by hotgirluk26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments