Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Princess Part 7 Changing Of the Guard

"Second Stage of Erotica"

3
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
17.3k words 17.3k words
Sorry for the delay of this chapter. I have received numerous requests to continue this saga. I hope you enjoy it as much as the previous ones. For those of you who have not read the other chapters a number of things that happen here are explained in the previous 6 during her training.

Early Morning

"As I lay here in the early morning, holding my angels body close to mine, my thoughts going over the events of the previous night. This is one of my favorite times of the day as she is all mine to watch as she sleeps in her relaxed innocence." "My little princess, my angel, my pet. At times my need for her is overwhelming as my shaft takes on a life of its own knowing its need to be buried deep inside her. The other is late at night when everything is quiet and she freely gives over to our mutual hunger and need for that final release of the day. I love to watch her cum for me until she is exhausted and slips away into a deep and undisturbed sleep. 

It was truly amazing to watch her years of training unfold in the most natural way. Her bodies response to all the erotic and sensual stimuli of the day and night proves just how well honed her senses and craving for erotica have developed yet she is still naive and innocent of her true needs and what will be her ongoing hunger for this lifestyle. It would be impossible for her to return to a traditional "vanilla world". Her body and spirit were made for sensual submission as she gives of herself without question. 

"She is exquisite and all consuming as she freely offers control of her body to another. It is this most trusting and loving ability she possess which endears her to all that are privileged to be a part of her erotic and sensual adventure. To give over of herself and watch as she is driven higher and deeper into her sensual needs by those that care for her and know her as well as understand what it takes to achieve these sensual peaks."

When properly driven she reaches a higher plain of erotic intensity which allows her to enter her own world and she sees or hears nothing around her. She is only capable of feeling her bodies responses and multiple orgasms. She becomes lost in a simple touch as she softly moans and mews as a kitten until she reaches the apex of her orgasm. Her face becomes radiant, eyes glazed and unfocused, as her body reaches for her much needed release. As she builds to the next earth shattering climax a low unearthly moan begins to escalate as it peaks to a scream of release, her body trembling and shaking as it becomes all consuming. Her body bucking, pumping and driving begging for its reward.

"In all my years and experience I have never known another with her extraordinary gift of total submission. There is a natural shyness and sweetness about her which causes those around her to feel protective and devoted in their handling of her. Slowly and steadily assaulting her senses until she becomes one within her mind, body and soul.

The trust and bond between us is unbreakable and yet the time has come for her to experience the control of another so she may develop a similar trust when I am traveling or unable to protect and provide an outlet for her insatiable cravings."

"I have been selfish in my love for her and have kept her to myself far too long. I understand this mentally however emotionally and physically I find it quite difficult to share her and give over any control to another."

"The exchange of control must be gradual so she is not frightened, confused and most importantly not feeling abandoned in any way. It must feel natural and safe for her to share her submission with another. The man I have chosen for her is someone I respect and trust in all manner of business and life with my most prized possession.... my child." "Although she is not aware of my knowledge, I know she has already developed a strong fondness and trust for him. She has known him from childhood and has had warm feelings for him for several years.... Pierre is that man."

"We have discussed this between ourselves and he swears to protect her at all cost and is honored that I trust him with my most prized possession.. .my daughter." "Pierre has loved her from afar and out of respect has never let on or approached her in any manner other than as a dear friend and associate of mine." 

"My mind turns back to this ray of loveliness I hold in my arms."

"My need to possess her grows as I look down upon my sweet angel. As I gently caress her body running my hands along her back and over her lovely posterior as she snuggles into my chest. I will never have my fill of her tantalizing and responsive body." "As I gently roll her onto her back I lean over to take a lushes nipple into my mouth as my fingers graze across her clit ring slipping into her warmth. Even in sleep her body responds and I can feel her wetness spilling onto my fingers. As yet a third finger enters her I can feel her opening to me and an involuntary raising of her hips to meet them. My hardness against her opening, sliding between her lips, softly pushing against her opening, feeling the electric excitement once again. I can feel her breathing change from soft and sleepy to a quickening breath and a soft moan. My excitement for her causes me to take her nipple between my teeth and pull her towards me."

"Her body, so responsive and sensitive to my touch is now softly grinding against the head of my shaft seeking penetration. Her wetness spilling out onto my shaft as I take her feather light body and place it on top of me with her legs straddling my hips leaving her open to my desires. Even in sleep my angel is ready for me. Watching her face as I inch my way into her I see her eyes open, filled with sleep as she smiles down at me. She truly has the face of an angel and I can wait not a moment longer as I plunge deep into her, driving both of us higher and higher. Controlling her hips with each thrust I can feel her walls tighten and squeeze my shaft. I know she is close to release. A soft moan escapes her lips as she pushes against the shaft slamming into her body as we dance to the beat of our desires. She cries out "Daddy" as her inner walls convulse and I can feel her juices explode over me. No matter how many times we make love the moment of release is more than either of us can control. I kiss and take possession of her mouth absorbing her scream as the intensity of her orgasm overtakes her. Her tongue, dancing and dueling with mine as I feel her body building for yet another orgasm. The clit ring driving her higher and searching for another release. "Yes my pet cum for daddy" as I quickly roll her on to her back, never breaking contact, driving and pounding I can feel our bodies quivering and shaking as we burst over the edge of sanity she cries out one last time..." daddy I'm cumming, oh daddy yes ahhhh".

"As the crest washes over us I wrap her in my arms and hold her close until her body stops trembling." "No matter how many times we make love I can never take for granted the intensity and depth of her reactions nor mine."

"Today we travel to Paris and will stay at Pierre's home for several days. Sir Robert will also be joining us. My pet is quite excited since Paris is one of her favorite cities. She loves the city, old buildings, art museums and all of its Parisian stores. It gives me great pleasure watching her face come alive and animated as she peeks into store windows like a child seeking her new favorite toy."

Knowing her size, as I do, my pleasure is seeking out fine lingerie and erotic clothing for my pet so she may entice our senses.

Pierre has orchestrated a most erotic and sensual evening for our pet. One that will take her to even newer heights of eroticism. We reviewed the night's events together and know she will be well loved and received. My shaft hardens at the mere thought of what delights will be offered to my sweet angel. All who will participate in this evenings festivities will dine with us and observe as well as participate in her preparation as she is plunged into a deeper erotica which will begin at that moment. All have been made aware of her talents which will be exhibited as early as the dinner table and carried on from that moment. My pet is the only participant left in the dark as to what this evening offers to her.

"The four of us make the quick flight to Paris eager to begin our adventure. Each of us with a different task."

Unbeknown to my sweet angel, her wardrobe for the evening has already been ordered and waiting for us to "accidentally " discover. There are actually three sets of lingerie and accessories awaiting us.

The first a silk and lace jade teddy, rich in color, cut out at the breasts and completely cut out at the bottom leaving her open and accessible, rising high on her hips with a matching sheer robe, matching 5inch slippers and an exquisite jade choker to match. She does not understand what the choker signifies only that it is a lovely piece of jewelry. Anyone involved in this lifestyle immediately knows she is taken and belongs to another.

A duplicate of this lingerie in deep plum, matching robe and 5 inch slippers and amethyst choker are also for her evening activities.

The last one is an ultra sheer white diaphanous material which will gently cover one shoulder, a full slit going up one side all the way to her breast and completely open at the back plunging down to her hips. This will be trimmed in a feather light sapphire color to match her eyes and a sapphire choker to adorn her lovely neck. 

As we made our way through the different stores she selected part of a new wardrobe then we decided to have lunch which we enjoyed at an outside cafe. As we sat there enjoying the view of the water I explained that we had one more store to go to which would add to her collection.

The owner approached and said all of the selected items were complete." My princess looked at me as I smiled. Angel these items draped over your lovely body are for my pleasure." "You will see them tonight and not a minute sooner." She laughed and said "Yes daddy". "I always want you to be happy and since you will be looking at them more than I , by all means enjoy your selections."

"It was arranged with Sir Robert that he would pick up the jewelry so she would have no knowledge of her new chokers."

After a full day of shopping and some sight seeing we returned to Pierre's home.

Pierre greeted us at the door smiling. "How was your shopping trip?"

"Wonderful" she laughed. "It is always a treat to shop in Paris and we had a lovely lunch too." "Daddy did his own shopping for me as well but I am not allowed to see it yet."

"If you are not too tired we could take a short drive and I can show you the grounds and surrounding area."

"Oh yes Pierre I would like that very much."

It had been previously discussed between the two men that she should have time alone with Pierre and allow nature to take its course so her comfort level would be soft and easy.

She kissed daddy and went out the door laughing at something Pierre had said.

He kept a running dialog showing her different points of interest. Their conversation was animated and easy. 

He pulled off the road under a large flowered tree offering shade.

"This is my favorite spot and I wish to share it with you mon cherie." As he reached for her hand to assist her out of the car he could feel the electricity between them and knew she felt it too.

In an open yet private area of his lands he took her close to the ledge to see the view.

"Pierre", her breath hitched, this is the most beautiful place I have ever seen." He held her gently against his body and pointed out some of the not so easy to see animals and other flora of the area. 

Lush, vibrant colored flowered trees covered the area below and the water past it was the bluest she had seen anywhere.

" I can see why this is your favorite spot, it is truly magnificent. I love it here." "It is so peaceful and beautiful it takes my breath away."

He gently turned her to face him and said "You take my breath away mon cherie and you belong here with me." "I have never brought anyone else here." He placed a soft kiss against her lips and was quite pleased to feel her body lean into him and respond to the kiss. He deepened the kiss ever so slightly his fingers in her wind blown hair drawing her closer not wanting to rush her but hoping for her response.

She did not disappoint him, her hands encircled his waist, as she kissed him back and was fully engaged and aroused as his tongue probed her mouth deepening the kiss even further. The fire was ignited in both of them, their breath coming faster, the need building.

It took all of his will power to break the kiss and stand back a bit staring into her eyes mesmerized by her beauty and soft surrender. "If we did not have to return soon I would not let you go so easily my sweet." "It makes my heart happy to know you feel the same way." "Your response leaves no doubt my love." 

She became shy and quiet but smiled up at him. She has had feeling for him for years but never dreamed he felt the same way. This was the only man she had ever loved other than her father yet this was different. She was able to finally put the words together even if it was only in her mind.

"Would you enjoy having a picnic here tomorrow mon cherie?"

"Oh yes Pierre I would love that and maybe you could show me more of your wonderful treasure."

"Yes I would enjoy sharing this with you love but for now we better return so your father doesn't worry."

They drove back both thinking, inside their heads, of the lovely discovery they found in each other.

When they returned she told her father of the beautiful place she had visited and how amazing it was. He smiled and said "I am so pleased you enjoyed yourself my pet.

"Angel I would like for you to rest this afternoon since the dinner guests won't even be arriving until 8:00 for cocktails", dinner at 9:00 so it will be a very late night and I want you to be refreshed."

"Tonight is somewhat of a theme party so we will select your attire later." "Rest for the next couple of hours. "Pierre has arranged for his maid to have your bath ready by 6 or a shower if you prefer, to give you plenty of time to prepare for tonights festivities."

"Who are we dining with tonight, daddy?" "Pierre has invited three couples to join us this evening so there will be a total of ten including us." "He has known them for many years and would like to introduce you to them this evening."

"Come pet I will walk you to our room and I actually expect you to take a nap and rest so you will be fresh for tonight." "As we entered the room a smile and mischievous look crossed her face as she said "Gee daddy I don't think I can sleep right now, I feel restless." I smiled looking into her eyes and said "I thought that might be the case, my pet, so I am here to assist you an ensure your slumber."

My hands frame your face as I lean down to softly kiss you lips. "I know just what to do and what you need love" as I begin to remove her clothing."

"You do daddy?, you ask in your impish way. I prepare the bed, lift you and place you in the center as I take a nipple between my teeth and suck you into my mouth assaulting you with my tongue. A quick intake of breath as you reach for me tells me of your need. "Yes baby, I know" as my lips travel down your body until I reach your clitty ring. My fingers tease your sensitive nipples as my mouth and tongue enjoy your taste. My tongue and lips suck and tease the ring as I slip down lower to taste your essence. I hear your soft moans and feel your hips pushing up to meet my mouth. 

"Mmmm daddy you know...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Shyone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments