Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Visit Part 1

"Arianna's dad comes for a visit, but she gets more than a hug..."

10
0 Comments 0
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I had a lot of things to do. Appoitments in the afternoon, papers to sign, a litterbox to change. But I found myself too tired and too lazy to do anything; instead, I sat on the couch, stroking my cat's back slowly.

I was bored, so I rubbed my crotch. Mittens, my cat, watched me, half-asleep. I lifted my skirt just a little and snuck my hand into my panties. My husband John wasn't home, so it felt freeing to just take off my blouse and rub my nipples. They were hard already, almost a half-inch tall. I glanced at the mirror in the hallway. At 24, I'll say I don't look too bad-my dark hair was still long and glossy, my breasts not saggy at 36DD, my legs long and tan. Men still ogled me whenever I went out. Watching myself masturbate was a major turn-on. I let one finger, then two, slip into my pussy. It was slippery and sticky. The smell of precum filled the air.

I moaned as my thumb circled my clit. My back arched. Pleasure coursed through me. Furiously I fondled by breasts, moaning and closing my eyes as I neared orgasm. My fingers thrusted quickly and deeply into my vagina. And just as I was about to cry out cumming, the doorbell rang.

"GAH!!!" It was too late to hold back my scream. Waves of pleasure crashed through me as I felt the walls of my pussy close around my fingers, felt my clit throb. I rubbed harder. "Oh, god, oh god yes, oh, oh, fuck, oh, yes!" More cum oozed out of my pussy. I bought it to my mouth, sucking and enjoying the sweet and salty taste. Then I remembered the door and quickly tugged on a sweater dress, shoving the cum-covered underwear under the couch and smoothing back my hair.

"Dad?" I asked as I opened my door. My father stood in the doorway. He was 44, he didn't look bad, either. His blonde hair was still full, his green eyes still twinkly. His skin was tanned. Women would always admire him whenever he went out.

"Hey, sweetie," he said, drawing me into a hug. I thought I felt something hard press against my groin, but I guess it was imagination.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"Yeah, but Matthew was sick so the meeting was cancelled, so I thought I'd come to see you. How are you?" I thought I saw him sniff the air. I panicked, wondering if he could smell my cum.

"Good, daddy." I step back. "Come in. Sorry it's so messy."

Inside, I made dad a cup of tea and we both sat down. His face was serious. "Okay, so I didn't come here just to see you. I have some things to talk about."

"Yes?" I asked, suddenly nervous.

"It's between your mother and me. We're having some problems."

"What kind of problems?" I asked curiously.

"Well," he said, looking embarrassed, "sex problems."

"Oh," I squeak. I was close to my dad, really close, but not close enough to describe the sex life of my parents. I knew they had sex every two days; their moans and screams were loud at night.

"Anyway, we're talking a seperation. For now."

"What kind of sex problems?" I press.

"Well, she thinks I'm cheating on her." Dad shrugs.

"Are you?"

"No!" he looks offended. He placed his hand on my thigh, which is normally a fatherly gesture, but suddenly my pussy felt wet again. It was wrong, I knew it was, but I couldn't help it. I blushed a deep red and hoped he didn't notice. "It's just, trust is everything in a relationship, you know? And your mother doesn't trust me. So a seperation would be good for now."

Unconsciously I leaned forward, my breasts just slightly touching his shoulder. I quickly lay bck, though, and dad pretended not to notice, but I noticed a slight bulge in his pants. Wanting to tease him, I discreetly lowered my dress's neckline a little, and leaned forward so he'd have a straight view of my cleavage. His eyes quickly wandered to my chest and grew large. So did the bulge in his pants. It rose so quickly it was amazing. I wanted to reach forward and rub it for him but I couldn't, that would be wrong.

"So, um, uh, er, what do you think?" he asked quietly as he pretended not to stare at my boobs.

"It's fine," I say, my voice seductive.

LilyFaithh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFaithh

I lean just a little closer. What am I doing? I shouldn't be teasing my dad like this. But the idea of seducing my dad turns me on even more. My pussy is just about flooding now. My nipples poke through my dress.

Without thinking I touch his groin, slowing rubbing it. He moans, almost unintentionally.

"Do you like this, daddy?" I ask softly as I squeeze his large erection.

"Yes, very much, honey." He thrusts his hips forward for me. Very slowly I unzip his pants, and slide them down. I've never seen his cock before, but now I do, and I'm amazed. His penis is huge. At least ten inches and almost as thick as my wrist. It springs up, rock hard. The head oozes precum, already slippery. I slide my hand up and down his cock. He moans harder. "Ohhh, yes. Oh, yeah," he groans.

I felt my pussy squirt a little. I bought my other hand down to my pussy and started fingering myself. It was easy to slide my finger in, and I imagined my father's cock going inside.

"You naughty girl. You haven't been wearing panties?" he says, rubbing his own balls.

I don't answer as I bring my mouth to his dick. It's slippery. My tongue darts around the head, making circles. He moans and pushes my head down on his cock. It slips into my mouth quickly. I'm surprised but turned on. I knew my dad liked sex rough, I could tell when my parents had sex.

Sucking harder, I massage his balls, squeezing and then licking them. HIs cock is pulsing by now. Then I let it out of my mouth and reach forward with my hand. I pump it once, and I'm rewarded with two drops of precum. I spread it around his shaft, and then pump it harder. He thrusts his hips forward with me, and moans as I grip his cock, squeezing. "Oh, fuck yes. Yes, oh, damn..."

I look up at him and say, "Daddy, I want you to fuck me."

Without another word, he flips me over on the couch and spreads my pussy wide. I let his tongue shoot into my pussy. I cry out as he hits my G-spot. "Oh my god! Yes, yes, yes!" I scream. He rubs my clit with his thumb. When another wave of precum comes, he gets up and rubs his dick. I can tell my moaning has turned him on, too. "Got a condom?"

I jerk my chin to a drawer. He slides it open, finds one and slips it onto his cock quickly. He guides it to my pussy. "I'm gonna fuck you doggy-style, little girl," he says. I'm strangely turned on by this. And then I feel the tip of his slippery, hard cock touch my outer lips, then penetrate me. It's huge and it has no mercy as he thrusts him to me, but I'm enjoying it. He rams his hard cock inside, harder and harder. I cry out. "Yes, daddy! Yes, fuck your naughty daughter, oh, yes!" I slip one hand to my clit and circle it quickly. I know I'm going to cum soon. He feels my pussy walls squeeze, and thrusts harder as I cum.

"OH!" I scream. I feel my body pulse, unable to keep up on my knees. I fall onto the couch, still rubbing my pussy. His cock slips out. Dad stands there, jerking off. HIs hand is the speed of a airplane as it rubs up and down his shaft. I get up and enclose his cock in my tits, rubbing just as quickly.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he moans.

"Are you gonna cum for me, daddy? Are you gonna cum all over my big tits?" I ask.

"Yes. Oh, yes! Fuck yes!" Ropes of cum shoot out of his cock and all over my boobs. His cock convulses in my tits as cum bursts out. Droplets spring into my hair and onto my cheek. His eyes are closed and he's moaning and repeating, "Fuck yes" as he thrusts again and again into my tits. When he's finally done, he falls onto the couch. "That was the best orgasm I've had in a long time, baby."

"Really?" I smile. My mom had no large vagina, trust me.

"Yeah." He then smiled. "Ready for round two?"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by sexwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors