Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desperate for Mom's Help - Part 2 - Dad’s Home and Catches Kevin with his Wife

"What does Kevin's dad do when he catches Kevin knocking his mom up?"

70
16 Comments 16
15.6k Views 15.6k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"In Part 1, when Kevin's hands were in casts after a four-wheeling accident, he needed his mom's help to go to the bathroom but hearing his parents have sex left him hard and frustrated and he couldn’t take care of himself. It turns out his mom was more than happy to take care of him, and she begged him to give her a baby. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She also wanted Kevin to let his dad fuck him and this is the story of what happened when his dad got home from his business trip. Did Kevin knock up his mom? And what did his dad do when he caught Kevin inside his wife when he got home from his trip? Does Kevin's dad join in?"

Chapter 1

9 Months Later…

I was having the most erotic dream but was slowly waking up. ‘No! Don’t wake up!’ I told myself, barely conscious. In my dream, something warm and wet engulfed my rock-hard cock and my balls were boiling. If I could stay in the dream just a few seconds longer, I would cum. I was so close, just on the edge. It felt like my cock was in a wet vacuum.

And as soon as I felt something constrict around my cock head, my eyes shot open as a surge of pleasure gushed through my balls and exploded out of my shaft. My back arched as I cried out. My cock throbbed and began to discharge my semen in several strong waves. I looked down to see Dad between my legs, watching me intently, my cock lodged deep in his throat as he swallowed every drop of my cum. Each time he swallowed, his throat squeezed my cock head and amplified my orgasm. He didn’t break eye contact as he continued to lightly suck and swallow my cock while my balls emptied.

When I softened, he let my cock slip from his mouth, winked at me, then lifted my dick and balls with his left hand and pushed his face into my ass. He licked and nibbled my taint before he began to lick my puckered hole. His tongue circled my asshole several times before I felt it push into me. He began to dart his tongue in and out and my cock twitched, trying to get hard again.

As I looked down at him, the last nine months quickly flashed through my mind. My mom asking me to impregnate her (which I did willingly and happily), my dad coming home from his business trip and catching us, our first threesome, and my dad and I connecting and developing our own relationship.

I remember it like it was yesterday. Mom had played with my ass and said she wanted both me and Dad fuck her at the same time, then she asked me to let Dad fuck me. I’d never thought about another man’s dick before and I thought at the time, it was just how turned on I was trying to impregnate my mom that the thought of my dad’s cock in my ass made me cum so hard. But before I fell asleep that night, holding Mom after I’d shot god knows how many loads into her all day, I still got hard thinking about my dad’s cock.

Over the next week while Dad was out of town, I made love to Mom as much as I could, the thought of breeding her driving me mad. But Dad was never far from my thoughts and the night he got home is burned into my brain forever.

It was after dinner and Dad had texted that his plane had just landed and he was waiting for his luggage. I wanted him to come home to Mom’s pussy full of a fresh load of my semen, so I cleared the dishes and grabbed Mom with the intent of a quickie.

My hands had only been sprained, so now I just had partial hand braces on that kept my fingers in place, but I could use my hands with limited mobility. We’d spent the entire week naked while at home, and her pussy was already slippery with my earlier cum, so when I bent her over the kitchen table, it was easy to push inside of her. I leaned over, braced my weight on my forearms, and sucked on her neck to leave my mark for Dad to discover as I pounded into her.

I didn’t even hear the front door open and it wasn’t until I saw Dad standing next to us that I knew he was home. Startled, I made a move to stand up, but he put a hand on my back.

“Don’t stop, Kevin. I want to watch you,” he said in a deep, raspy voice and my cock jerked, hearing him.

“But how…” I started and he interrupted me.

“I texted you from the driveway. My flight was early, and I knew if you thought I was still 30 minutes away, that you’d have your dick in her within minutes. And I wanted to catch you.” He swept Mom’s hair away from her face. “Hello darling, is our son taking good care of you?” he asked her with a grin.

“Oh, yes, very good, Jim,” she answered breathlessly. He bent over and kissed her for a few minutes and watching their tongues move in and out of each other’s mouths made me even harder.

Dad stood up and reached for something on the counter, but I didn’t see what it was. I began to concentrate on making Mom cum and didn’t notice he was standing right behind me until I felt his fingers on my asshole, rubbing something oily over my hole. I gasped with the realization of my dad’s intent and tensed up, frozen in place. I heard his pants hit the floor.

“Relax, Kevin,” he told me softly and continued massaging my tight hole. The second I felt my anus relax, he pushed a finger in, and I tensed up again. “Shhhh, it’s okay, baby,” he whispered in my ear and hearing him call me ‘baby’ made my balls tingle. He added another finger, pushing in and out, twisting, then added another one. All this time, I remained still, savoring the feeling. I kissed the back of Mom’s head to let her know I was still with her as she patiently rested her head on her forearm.

Dad pulled his fingers out, steadied me with one hand on my back, then I felt his cock press against my loosened hole. I sucked in a sharp breath at the pain of him pushing into me. He was fucking huge! I dropped my forehead to Mom’s back and tried to relax as the burn spread to my balls and thighs, and then he pushed through my tight ring of muscle. I sighed in relief and felt him slide into me until his balls rested against mine.

“Okay, baby?” he asked as he leaned over and began kissing my neck, not moving so I could get used to his size.

“Christ, Dad, how fucking big are you?” I asked and he laughed softly, his breath blowing hot onto my neck.

“About ten inches,” he replied before kissing my neck again. “Ready?”

“Hell, no,” I said, and he laughed again. Then he began moving, pulling back a few inches, then slowly pressing back in. Each downstroke pushed me deep into Mom, making Mom moan and me grunt. I never knew I could feel like this. My cock encased in a warm, wet pussy and a cock in my ass, pressing into my rectum, sending ripples of ecstasy throughout my core.

Without warning, my balls seized, and I came so hard I could barely breathe. Dad began thrusting fast, pushing me into Mom as I was still cumming. I felt the walls of Mom’s pussy squeezing down on me as she climaxed. Finally, I collapsed over Mom’s back, spent, as Dad slammed into me, chasing his own release. And then I felt it. I could actually feel his cock swell inside me and his semen shooting into my bowels.

I pushed to my feet and noticed we’d moved the table several feet over. And when I looked over my shoulder at Dad, he dipped his head and kissed me. Our mouths opened as our tongues chased each other. Our kiss became frantic, feral, and I pulled out of Mom to turn my body towards him. I grabbed his neck, hurting my fingers but I didn’t care, to keep his mouth on mine. Our flaccid dicks collided as we passionately kissed for several minutes. I’d never felt a connection like this, and I couldn’t get enough of him. Neither could he because our hands were roaming wildly over each other.

“Hey, boys,” Mom said softly between us and we broke apart panting. “Take it easy, there’s plenty of time to play.” I blinked and my first thought was that I must be gay and how did I not know before. Or was I bi? Or something else? My brows knit in confusion as I tried to reason out my emotions.

“Kevin, look at me,” Dad said to me, and I looked up in a daze. “Don’t try to put a label on this, okay? Don’t over-think it. Just enjoy what we have. It’s very special.” I nodded my head, somewhat comforted. I watched as Mom and Dad kissed, then Mom kissed me, then Dad reached for me and we kissed again.

I slept in my own bed that night to give them some privacy since Dad had been gone a week. I was woken up in the middle of the night, though, when he got into my bed behind me. At 6’3’, Dad was five inches taller than I was and the perfect height for spooning me.

In the morning, he made love to me. He’d brought a bottle of lube with him and after he climbed on top of me, kissing me leisurely, he prepped my ass. When he slid into me, I wrapped my legs around him and met him thrust for thrust. He reached down and stroked my cock and as soon as I started to cum, he came with me. After that night, if I didn’t sleep in their bed, Dad would come to me during the night and stay until the morning.

A week later, Mom missed her period and two weeks later, she took a pregnancy test and it was positive! There was no way to know for sure if it was mine or Dad’s, but we were all convinced it was mine and I was happy to take credit for it.

 

Chapter 2

I was immediately brought back to the present when I heard a plastic cap flip open, then felt the cool lube drip on my asshole. Seconds later, Dad breached my hole with his middle finger and slowly fucked me with it. When he pushed two fingers in and pressed on my prostate, my flaccid cock actually started leaking precum. I moaned, fully awake now. After a minute or so, he pulled out to penetrate me with three fingers, then four. When he had half of his hand in me, he began twisting it as he gently thrusted, opening me up for him. He’d been able to make me cum with a soft cock before just like this and I couldn’t even begin to describe how incredible cumming like that felt. My body tensed in anticipation and I sucked in a deep breath.

Disappointment rippled through me at my ruined orgasm when he pulled his hand out, but before I could complain, I felt his tongue on me again. He moaned as he rimmed me and fucked me with his tongue. God, I loved having my ass eaten! He devoured my ass for several minutes like a man starved as I fisted my sheets, writhing in ecstasy. He was still holding my cock and balls and I saw that I was already semi-erect, and my crown was shiny with precum.

Dad rose to his knees and crawled over my body until his chest was pressing on mine. He balanced on his forearms then lowered his head and kissed me roughly. Both of our faces were coarse with stubble that had grown overnight. As our mouths and tongues collided over and over, I felt the delicious burn from his beard rubbing across my face. I gripped his head with both hands so that he couldn’t escape our kiss. He was humping my thigh with his hard ten-inch cock as we aggressively kissed, and I wrapped my legs around him.

Then suddenly, his hips shifted, and he plunged his cock into me. I grunted loudly in surprise. My rectum clenched around him as he pounded into me, our mouths still fused together. I briefly thought that to an outside observer, it probably looked like a violent coupling and it was to a certain extent, but it was tempered with passionate kissing and the need to be intimately joined from head to toe.

It was always like this with my dad. Starting with our first time, we’d had this off-the-charts chemistry and couldn’t get enough of each other. And with Mom nine months pregnant, tired, and about to pop, it left my dad and I even more time to fuck and make love. And the irony didn’t escape me that we were so much louder than he and Mom ever were. I knew we kept her up just like they used to do to me.

His hips crashed into me several more times, then he broke the kiss to throw his head back as he roared. I felt his semen shooting deep into my bowels and reached for my hard cock, but he looked down at me and I stopped, knowing he had something else planned for me. He dipped his head and took my mouth again as he finished filling me. He nipped at my lips, kissed down my jaw, and bit my neck repeatedly before soothing each bite with his tongue. I knew he was marking me, and my heart swelled with adoration for this man who loved me with such passion and possession.

Dad grabbed my headboard, then lifted his legs one at a time over mine until he was straddling my stomach. I knew exactly what he wanted, and my dick grew harder with excitement. I spit on my hand and rubbed it over the head of my cock before I gripped it to hold it in place as he lowered himself onto me. His ass was tight and hot, and the only lubrication was from my saliva, but he liked me to take him like that. He liked the pain. He wanted me to tear his ass up.

He watched me closely as he clutched the headboard and began to roll his hips so that he was sliding up and down my cock. He grimaced on each downstroke as I stretched him open. I wasn’t as long as him, only about seven inches, but I was thicker than he was, and his ass hadn’t been prepped for penetration. I knew better than to go easy on him, so I grabbed his hips and began thrusting up into him. His cock slapped his stomach with each thrust and he groaned, although I don’t know if it was from pleasure or pain, or both.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

“I need to be on top, Dad” I told him, and he lifted off me to lie on his back near the center of the bed. I crawled between his legs, then sat back on my heels. What a beautiful sight. He was already hard again and his cock stood proud, his balls hung heavy, and his asshole gaped wide. My mouth watered as I pulled his butt cheeks apart. “Fuck,” I whispered before I dropped to my stomach and pushed my tongue into his hole. I could feel his anus contracting and trying to grip my tongue, but he couldn’t, and I smiled as I tasted him. I could also feel his cum running out of me and that only made me harder.

After eating his ass for a few minutes, I got back on my knees, spit on my cock, and positioned it at his entrance. There was no resistance this time and I was able to go deep right away. I put my hands on the back side of his knees and pushed his thighs high up and wide as I pounded into him.

That Dad trusted me enough to allow himself to taken in such an open, vulnerable position made my breath catch and my stomach flip. I lowered his legs and draped myself over him, then I kissed the holy hell out of him as I fucked him.

 

Chapter 3

“I see my boys are at it again.” I heard Mom’s amused voice and turned my head to see her walking up to my bed. I slowed my thrusts and watched her awkwardly climb onto the bed next to Dad. She was naked and absolutely gorgeous with her huge, pregnant belly. As soon as she laid on her side facing Dad, I pulled out and sat back on my heels. He turned to her and placed a hand on her belly and kissed her.

“You are stunning, darling,” he told her. He reached down and began to knead her breast before he lowered his head and wrapped his lips around her nipple. Mom moaned and I watched his throat work as he suckled on her and gulped her breast milk. My cock dripped precum and I got off the bed to grab the lube from my nightstand.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. “Can I have your ass, Mommy?” I asked her and she turned her head and smiled at me.

“Anytime you want, baby, as long as you call me mommy,” she replied and wiggled her hips, laughing softly. “But I need you in my pussy, too, to help me go into labor.”

“Isn’t that a myth?” I asked with one eyebrow raised. We’ve had this conversation before, but I loved making her tell me.

“Oh, stop it. It got you moving,” she said, laughing.

“C’mon, tell me the story again, Mom,” I begged, smiling.

“Okay, baby, one more time. Your dad had cum in me several times already that day and had just given me an earth-shattering orgasm and was still cumming in me when my water broke. Sperm ripens the cervix for labor.”

“Don’t worry, you know we won’t neglect your pussy,” I said then kissed her cheek again.

“Good, ‘cause I’m tired, baby, and I am so, so ready for her to make her appearance.”

I poured a generous amount of the lube onto my cock and hand. I stood next to the bed with Mom’s back to me and began to massage her asshole. “Oh, baby, yes,” I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lifetooshort4bs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments