Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Did she know?

"Did she know how hard i was and how hot she was...."

13
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
It was one of those long hot summer days that turned cool when the sun went down. We lived on the beach that was right outside of the sliding glass doors beyond the back deck. I had been at the beach most of the day swimming. I had seen my older sister hanging out with some of her friends but I had kept to myself and had been pushing myself at swimming as hard as I could.

I had come home and watched some TV but nothing good was on. I shut it off and headed to the kitchen to get something to drink. I heard the sliding glass doors open and in walked my sister Sydney-Jo. She came into the kitchen and sat down at the table. She was twenty-three years old and had beautiful green eyes. She was 5' 6" and had a smile that always seemed to be smirking. Her long dark hair was shoulder length, her body was very athletic with pert 32 B's. I was 6' 1" eighteen and also very athletic. I had played football in high school and also been on the swim team.

"How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm all right but I am a bit sore from all the swimming I did this afternoon," I said.

"Yeah I saw you, it looked as though you went out further than I ever saw you before."

"I think I did, I couldn't really tell because I was pushing so hard to go as fast as I could for as long as I could do it."

"I could tell you were putting your all into it," she said with a twinkle in her green eyes.

"If you are getting a drink will you get me one please?" she asked.

As I went to the fridge I saw her sitting there in her bathing suit bottom and sweatshirt and all I could think was how beautiful and sexy she was. I poured two glasses of mango juice came over and sat down at the table across from her.

We spoke of the day and the people that were at the beach. As I drank my juice I looked over the rim of the glass and watched her mouth open and close as she spoke. Now and then my eyes wandered down to her bust. I hoped she didn't notice that I kept looking at that part of her body. It had been a while since we had given each other massages and I was thinking how much I would love to do that now.

It had started a few years earlier when she came to my bedroom once and asked if I wouldn't mind giving her a massage. She said her legs and back were sore. I was astonished she had asked, all I could say was, "Yes, I wouldn't mind."

"Come to my room, we can do it on my bed," she said. I followed her to her bedroom. When we were inside she took off her shirt and pants. She was standing there in just her bra and panties. I used to try and get a peek at her when she was naked or in underwear, now I was getting a full unobstructed frontal and rear view. She was very sexy and beautiful. Her bra and panties were sheer enough that it looked like she had nothing on. She told me to take off my T-shirt and pants then she laid face down on the bed.

I was very self conscious of my hard on that was sticking straight up tenting my BVD's. She did not seem to notice it, I sat on the edge of the bed. I started to massage her neck and shoulders, she moaned a little bit then asked, "Could you get on the bed and straddle me so you can rub that area real hard? You can put your body weight into it from that position." 

I moved up onto the bed and got on my knees with my legs on either of her side just above her butt. I was not sitting on her but kept my ass in the air with a few inches of space between our bodies. I had to take my penis and put it under the elastic of my briefs because it was sticking straight out. I thought it was so noticeable. I could soon tell she was enjoying the massage by how relaxed she was. Soon she asked, "Could you massage a little lower on my back now?"

I moved down and as I did I sat down on her butt. I was startled when I realized my scrotum was actually touching her crack and my penis was just a few inches away. She smiled sighed and turned her head to the side. As I massaged lower on her back her bra strap kept getting in the way. I asked "Can I undo your bra? It will be easier to give you a good massage without it in the way."

"Yes you can undo it but I won't take it off," she said.

I tried to get it apart but the hooks kept bending with the clasps and I was fumbling around. She asked, "Haven't you ever undone a bra before?"

I said, "No I haven't."

She seemed bothered by this more than the raging hard on I had. She said, "I will show you how to do this only once," and she quickly undid the clasp with her arm behind her back. She never had to show me again.

I massaged her lower and lower until I was at the top of her panties, I would swipe my had beneath the elastic now and then. I did it as far as I thought I could go without her knowing I was copping a feel.

She said, "Will you massage my legs now?" I got down to the bottom of the bed and I started to rub her feet. I looked up and saw her whole crotch area spread eagle and her panties just stretching to cover the area. I was in heaven and slowly worked up her ankles, calves and thighs until I was touching the lower part of her panties.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

I could not keep my eyes off of her crack and cheeks.

I gave her a good cheek massage through her panties. Every now and then I would hear her vagina open and then close, it sounded like it was taking a breath. I heard her moan, "That was such a great massage, I have to give you one now to pay you back."

She got up holding her bra to her chest reached around and redid the clasp. She looked at me with that beautiful smirky smile with two dimples in her cheeks and said "lie down and I will give you a massage just as good as the one you gave me".

I lay down and she gave me a massage from the top of my head to my toes. She did not massage my cheeks through my briefs but I was so horny it did not matter.

This had been going on now for a few years but I was always to shy to ask for the massage. I was thinking hard about the possibility, trying to form the question in my mind without it seeming as though I just wanted to touch her sexually. Just at that moment she finished her juice and asked me, "Could you give me a massage? I'm sure you could use one with that hard workout you did today." 

She had read my mind, I was so happy! I tried to be cool and not show how excited I was. I said, "Sure, would you like me to use hot oil?"

"Oh that would be great, my legs are a bit cold."

I got some massage oil and put some in the special little pot that we used for this. As it was warming up I finished my juice and Sydney-Jo and I talked a little more about the day. I saw the oil was warmed enough and turned off the stove. I looked over at her, she smiled got up from the table and started to walk to the stairs that led to her room over the garage. I followed her, as she ascended the stairs her ass was right at eye level. I saw the cheeks move back and forth and the material of her bathing suit would move away from the skin as she took a step up. I saw some pubes sticking out the sides of the bathing suit now and then. I thought soon I would be massaging those beautiful cheeks with my hands!

Once we were in the bedroom she said, "I am going into my bathroom to change into some nice underwear and get out of this cold bathing suit." 

I had changed into my T-shirt and shorts when I got in from the beach so I just lifted my T-shirt over my head and said, "Sure I'll wait here for you." I then took of my shorts and was in my BVD's sitting on the side of the bed.

She came out a little while later with a pair of tight pink panties cut low and a sheer white bra. Her nipples were showing through the material and as I looked at them she gave me a wicked smile. I could also see her dark patch in the v of her panties and they were cut so low I saw a few pubes just above them. She laid down on the bed, I straddled her right away and sat right on her butt. I started massaging her scalp and worked my way down to her neck. I undid her bra, when I did it this time she lifted her chest off the bed pulled the bra out from under her then placed it beside us on the bed. As I massaged down her sides I saw that her tits were squishing out the side of her chest and I would rub them gently as I passed by them.

I was totally hard, I didn't even try to hide it anymore. As I worked down her lower back I scooted down the bed and was straddling her legs. As I came to the top of her panties I grabbed each side as I pulled them gently down. She lifted her hips to make it easier to pull them down, I left them there bunched up just below her crack. I then gave her ass cheeks a massage for at least fifteen minutes. I then started at the top of her legs and moved on down to her feet. I looked up and I could see her little brown sun and hairy crotch. I could hardly breathe. I must have massaged her that position for about an hour.

She then said, "I want to give you a massage now but I hate not being the last one to receive the massage."

I said, "Don't worry I will give you another massage after you give me one." I could not believe I was going to be able to run my hands over her body again after she did the same to me.

She gave me a great massage and I did another one for her. I was getting more bold gently massaging the sides of her tits and putting my hands between her legs. I did not go any further than that though. I thought I stayed just far enough away from her hot spots so she would not get mad at me and stop this heaven.

Do you think she knew how horny she made me? I always thought that I was the perverted instigator but now I wonder. She must have known what I was doing. Perhaps she even wanted me to do more. She was the one who always asked for the massage so I was sure she wanted to do it.

It was so innocent and sexually charged. We kept it hidden from our three brothers and one other sister.

I will soon write more about Sydney-Jo and I and where this mutual massaging brought us.

Published 
Written by 2doeverything
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments