Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discarding Inhibitions Part 1

"When her mother finds you hot as well the daughter..."

2
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
This happened back around a year ago when I was in a sexual relationship with my cousin Kalsi. Kalsi is twenty-three and short, a little above five feet. She has a curvy body, a plump ass and perky C cup breasts. She is eye candy with her gorgeous long black hair.

I am twenty-six, an average height guy with an over-average thick, eight inch cock. My Aunt, while being in her forties, was still attractive with her modestly long hair, curvacious figure and was fashionably up to date.

We had sex at my place and at her parents' house, as she was living there at the time. These encounters I may relate at another time. This particular encounter is quite possibly the most heated and dirtiest sexual encounter which is embedded into my memory.

We had had a long history of sex, since we had been dating for 4 years, but it was time for some saucy new elements in our sex life. We had been extensively role playing for many months and while I had been open to the idea of sex in public, I had no idea what she had in mind as "public".

One evening, when I was visiting her at her place, my aunt asked me to stay over. I wasn't sure whether she knew about me and Kalsi since we had been quite discreet. But she knew we liked each others company.

At around 9:00 that evening, Kalsi started texting me about our impending romp. I was already sporting a semi erection through my jeans by bedtime. Surprisingly, Aunt asked me to use the couch in the living room as my bed. This was confusing to me as there was an empty guest room. Upon inquiry, I was told that my Uncle would be sleeping there tonight because they had had some kind of fight last night. Dissappointed a bit, I lay down on the couch thinking there would be no sex tonight. Since Kalsi was sleeping with her mom since her room was getting painted, we didn't have a room to ourselves.

 Around 11:00 p.m. my cell beeped, it was Kalsi: "Start stripping right now!!"

Aunt was finishing up her chores and was roaming around picking up laundry and stuff. The laundry was across the living room so she was frequently passing by.

I replied, "Your mom is roaming around and I have just a quilt on. She might notice."

Kalsi: "I know. Unbutton your shirt and as discreetly possible, take your shirt and vest off."

I did as I was told. With Aunt nowhere in sight at the moment, I quickly stripped to my jeans and lay down. It was not a second too soon because Aunt came in the room!

I was sporting a mighty erection and a hammering heart beat beneath the cover. I swear, I was positively sure that it was echoing in the room!

 Another beep..

"Unbutton your jeans and strip naked... "

Red faced, I did as I was ordered. As soon as Aunt disappeared in another room I stripped completely off. Lying naked under the covers. I stroked myself thinking of my predicament and of the chance that Aunt may see me naked. Excited and aroused to my fullest, I was servicing a thick pole under the covers, a few steps away from my unaware Aunt.

Aunt bade me goodnight and went to sleep. After half an hour, Kalsi turned up in the living room.
Being dominated I couldn't resist a chance of my own, "Take off your clothes in plain sight so if any ones comes wandering they would see you naked"
 
With blazing eyes, she stripped down to her birthday suit and was gloriously naked. She even gave me a show, cupping her breasts and fingering her pussy right there, precariously exposed to any one who bothered to see.

"Baby we need to do this more often.

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

I can't believe how turned on I am by all this!" I whispered.

She flung my cover off, snaking her way up, ever so slowly, she pressed her lips onto mine. The passion in the kiss searing through both of us. Desire and lust looking at me through her eyes, she got hold of my hand and pressed it onto her wet crotch. I couldn't believe how wet she was becoming by our exposed make out.

"See what have you done? Ah baby! I need you so much. First let me take care of you darling," she whispered.

She slid down, rubbing each part of her body with mine. Giving special attention to my penis, she rubbed her gorgeous orbs with my penis.

I was in heaven, absolute lust filled heaven and my angel was going down on me.

With eyes closed, I was feeling her touch on my body and finally, I felt her lips on my sensitized penis.

She kissed at first, little pecks lengthening into deep kisses. I could feel her tongue licking up my shaft. She was such a tease! I was left abandoned and then taken up again. Anticipation killing me, I felt her tongue on my scrotum. She licked and kissed my manhood wet.

I looked down and there she was, smiling her gorgeous smile and lust blazing in her eyes!

Without further ado, she quickly took me in her mouth. Gradually and slowly taking more of me inside until she almost gagged. I was pleasantly surprised, she had never done deep throat before.

Slowly and making noisy slurping sounds, she started earnestly sucking me. Her hands helping her busy mouth, I knew I couldn't last much longer. I reached out and pulled at her arms lightly. Smiling and understanding, she let go and pulled herself up and sat on my penis taking it in her pussy steadily. Always a bit noisy in her moans, she was even more tonight and I was just loving it!

I cupped her gorgeous boobs in my hands, stood up and tongued her nipples. I teethed her sensitive areola and nipples. Making loud moans escape from her lips.

"Baby give me more. I want more..."

I pulled her onto the floor, and took her doggy style. Using only saliva and my fingers, I prepared her forbidden hole for my arrival whilst I rammed her vagina viciously. She was trashing around like crazy, moaning noisily, when I entered her from behind. Sprawled on the floor in front of me, I couldn't help but stroke that fine body of hers, while I thrust into her tight butt hole slowly but steadily until I had plunged my entire member into her behind. I started pumping her asshole as her body started jerking uncontrollably..

"I am gonna come baby..."

I responded by slipping my penis into her pussy. Abandoning all care, I lunged into her, banging, thrusting as hard as I could. Her pussy tightened and at the exact same moment, I felt the familiar tickle in my balls. Both of us coming to a thundering mutual climax.

I took her in my arms, cuddling her until our breathing returned to normal. It was then that we noticed a voice which wasn't there before, a soft moaning and a heavy breathing.

I turned around and there was my Aunt. Watching her own daughter, gloriously sweaty and naked. She was starring at my pussy-juice covered penis, and holding herself by one hand, while the other was vigorously fingering her own exposed pussy.

Now, aware of our eyes on her, a half smile crept on her lips and she strode forward towards us...

Author's Note: An encounter for another time. Hoping for positive feedback to continue the story. Feedback will be highly appreciated.

Published 
Written by unforgivable2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors