Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doing Jon's wishes Part2

"Part 2"

1
0 Comments 0
1.3k Views 1.3k
829 words 829 words
I got up off the bed. Jon stood right in front of me. I looked at the bed and saw my pink and yellow shorts hanging off of it. I went to reach for them.

“I didn’t say you could wear those and clean my room up. Now did I?” he snickered.

“They’re mine. And you don’t own me!” I began to protest.

“I do now! And since I own you, whatever is yours turns into mine,” he said with a smile, bending down to get closer to my face.

“So you want to own a pink vibrator?” I replied being sarcastic.

“Go get it and I’ll show you,” he said with a serious face on.

“Do you mean right now? But I thought you wanted me to clean your room? And why do you want a vibrator?” I asked.

“Because I own it,” he said gently.

“Do what I tell you, when I tell you. Remember no if, and, or buts,” he answered with a mean temper in his voice.

“Whatever,” I sighed, walking toward the door mumbling how annoying he was.

“What did you say?” he questioned with even more temper in his voice.

He pulled me towards him. My ass was on his hard cock. He pushed it against me. It felt wonderful but I couldn’t ever tell him that. His arms that were wrapped around my waist moved down slowly. Even though I had a pink t-shirt and white cotton panties it felt like I had nothing on. His hands reached down. I felt myself starting to get wet. I tried to pull away. He was so strong and powerful. He wouldn’t let me go. I loved it.

His big hands gripped my body a bit tighter. It felt like I was going to melt right there. His hands went into my panties. I gasped; I never let a guy touch me before. Let alone my own brother. He started to rub my clit gently. I began to moan. I tried not to but it felt too good. I knew if I would have moaned he would have stopped. I tried to keep it in but I let it out. My heart began to race.

“Ahhhhh, Jon it feels so good,” I moaned.

“I know it does sis,” he said speeding up his hand movements.

“Ohhh God. Jon that feels great,” I moaned some more.

As his hand became faster I became wetter.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

My feet got weaker and it felt like he was holding me up. He started to kiss my neck. I was surprised at the thought of him actually wanting me as badly as I wanted him. He sucked on it, and started to nibble too.

“Oh Jon yes. That’s amazing.”

His two fingers moved down to my opening for my pussy.

“You know you want it Issy. Don’t you? You want my finger in your tight wet pussy. I know you do,” He began questioning.

“Yes Jon. I want your finger inside my wet pussy,” I didn’t know what I was saying; my body ached for it, but my mind said no.

“You’re a little slut aren’t you? I bet you want my cock just as bad as I want your pussy? You’re my little slave, remember that.”

“Yes Jon I’m your little slave, it feels so good,” I moaned getting louder with every breath.

“And don’t you want my cock too?” he asked.

“I want your cock so bad,” I told him meaning every word of it.

“How badly do you want it? Are you willing to do anything for it?”

His fingers finally entered my pussy. It seemed like it took a million years. He pushed in and out. I could hear the sounds we were making form my wetness and his long and very strong fingers. He placed his thumb on my clit while he fingered me.

“Ohhhh Jon. Ohhh yea fuck. It’s so good. Mhhh, fuck yes,” I shouted forgetting about everything else.

“Issy I know you like it. I’m going to rub your clit even more,” he told he exactly what he said he was going to do. And he did exactly that.

It gave me shocks of pleasure through out my body. I began to move and shake uncontrollably. It felt like I was floating above my body. He pinched my clit giving me another intense orgasm back to back literally. I fell backward leaning on his broad shoulders and wide chest. I looked up at him with my big hazel eyes. He looked down and smile. I smiled back. I love Jon. After all he is my big brother.

“So Issy what about that vibrator you were suppose to get?” he asked.

I walked away smiling. I turned around and gave him a wink.

“Coming right up Sir” I responded with a voice of a girl in pure bliss.

Published 
Written by Virgin_Sweetpea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors