Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Morning Start

"Louise’s father had an early morning start – so did she!"

171
37 Comments 37
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Please be gentle with me, this is my first story, I hope you all like it. I know it’s a bit short and I’d appreciate any feedback. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I will be writing more as I find my feet."

I awoke, seeing it was still early. I lay there in my bed trying to get back to sleep but I couldn’t. The red digits of the clock burned into the back of my retina. I turned over not knowing why I was awake at four o’clock in the morning. My subconscious obviously had plans for me and wanted me awake. Then I heard the creaking of floorboards. I heard someone creeping downstairs and I realised who it was, and then I knew why I was awake.

I snuck out of my room and past my brother’s room. I could hear soft snoring noises coming from within and a part of me felt sorry for him. I continued down the stairs; the carpet absorbing my footfalls making my bare feet as quiet as a mouse. I crept towards the kitchen with stealthy footsteps and breathing.

Daddy stood at the sink, pouring a glass of water. I could see his clothes and suit jacket draped over the kitchen chairs and then I remembered he had a long drive to make it to a meeting and this was his early start. His hair was still wet from the shower. He must have noticed me out of the corner of his eye because he turned and started to question why I was up so early, but I was already within striking distance. I pushed my finger out to cover his lip and stop his protestations and my lips quickly followed my finger.

Between kisses, he tried to say that we shouldn’t do this but his hands spoke an entirely different language as they pulled my body towards him. As we kissed, my hand slipped into his pyjama bottoms and found his growing hardness. Daddy groaned into my mouth as I stroked it slowly; letting it rise in my hand. My nipples had become erect, on fire and I could feel my pussy warm to his kisses.

He pulled my nightie up, one hand found my smooth bare pussy already moist for him while the other grasped my rounded cheek. His fingers dug into my flesh. After a few flicks of my clit and a few strokes of his shaft he turned me around and bent me over the kitchen table. My breasts pressed hard against the wooden table, my breath scraped across the shiny surface and with my hands out in front of me, grasping the other side of the table, I waited. I felt him lift my nightie over my back and I felt the heat of his cock before it even touched me. My eyes closed in anticipation.

The tick-ticking of the wall clock was too much to bear, too much time was passing without feeling anything. With relief, I let out a sigh when I felt daddy’s cock push deep into me. Within seconds, a louder guttural moan escaped my lips and before I could think, my bottom pushed backwards onto his manhood.

Daddy’s hand gripped my hair and pulled my head back. His other hand covered my mouth and he started to pound my little girl's cunt. His slow and deliberate strokes went deep into me, every stroke excited me and with my neck extended and his tight grip on my hair, I was in heaven.

megan_little
Online Now!
Lush Cams
megan_little

I knew it wouldn’t take long. My seventeen-year-old body was cumming hard over daddy’s dick, my juices soaked his cock and I knew my cunt juices would be flowing onto his balls as he thrust into me. My body was convulsing, as best it could while being held firmly between his cock and hands. My second orgasm started before the first one was over and he kindly slipped a finger into my mouth for me to suck as he fucked me hard.

His pounding sped up; I could tell he was losing his ability to prevent himself from filling my needy hole. His grunts were louder, his thrusts more deliberate and those little jerks of his cock while he’s deep in me, made me shudder. He was so close and I knew I had him.

After a few deep thrusts, I came hard. I would have slumped onto the table if it were not for daddy’s hand holding me firmly by my hair. Suddenly he stopped. I felt him push forward even though his cock was fully in and then I felt him unload into my waiting cunt. I will never tire of that feeling of a man cumming in me, it’s just so wonderful, but when it’s your father, then the pleasure is indescribable.

Daddy let his cock pulse for what seemed like ages; his sperm splashing around and coating my insides. I felt a second hunger as he pulled out of me. I wanted to feel it again. I just lay over the tabletop, hoping for him to push his cock back inside.

I heard the tap flow, turned my head and watched him wash his cock and towel it dry. He pulled his pants and trousers on with a wry smile that met mine.

I slowly stood up and watched him dress for his early morning start. I even took his tie, wrapped it around his neck and tied the knot. I pulled it tight, straightened it and kissed him.

At the doorway, we shared another lingering kiss before he left. I made my way back to bed with a very satisfied smile on my face. My breasts heaved as I climbed the stairs and my nipples craved the attention they were denied by our early morning quickie.

The sounds of my brother, still snoring, came from his room as I walked past.

I reached my room, opened the door and my lips parted with a smile when I found that someone was occupying my bed, waiting for me. It would seem that mummy wanted to taste daddy straight from my cunt this morning.

I bit my lip. Her outstretched hands guided me as I closed in on her face.

At four-thirty in the morning, this was truly, an early morning start.

Published 
Written by LouiseBiSub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments