Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elena, My Love Part 5

"Push up bras are the best thing in the world"

7
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
8.7k words 8.7k words
"Shall we?" she breathed into my ear; her cheek pressed against mine, as she reached out and closed the door. Pulling back slightly, her face only inches in front of mine, her hot breath burning my face, her soft brown eyes looking deep into mine as if begging me to let her have her way with me. Still holding me prisoner, I felt her right hand slide down my side, until encountering my belt, her hand then moved around as she forced it between our bodies. Fumbling at the front of my pants, she finally caught the zipper of my jeans with her fingers and slowly began to pull it down.

“Elena?” I whispered, with abated breath. I was already highly aroused from seeing her in that black push-up bra and from cradling her beautiful breasts in my hands. With our bodies still pressed tightly together, her hand was pressing hard against my manhood that was already struggling to break free from the ever growing tightness of my boxer shorts, as she gradually moved the zipper down.

"I know what you're thinking dear. You don't have to ask," she replied to my unstated question as the zipper reached its final destination. Moving her hand back up, she used her long fingers to caress me as she began to unbutton my jeans with one hand.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked, trying hard not to squirm too much, though with her hand pressing against my hard-on as she continued to work to undo the button, it was becoming more and more difficult to stand still.

"Don't you want to do it?" she whispered, while still gazing deep into my eyes. I’m sure that she knew what she was doing and the effect it was having on me, but she didn't care. It was fast becoming obvious that she had only one thought in mind.

"Yes, I really want to, but I don't want you to get in trouble because of my desires. I..." She shushed me by placing the fingers of her free hand against my lips.

"You should understand that I am not doing all this only for you. I want it too. "

"What are you saying?" I asked, still a little surprised at her actions here in the lingerie shop.

"I love you my dear, more than anything or anyone in this whole world, and I want you to know that everything I do is to let you know how much I love you. I want to see your beautiful face every single day. I want to kiss those delicious lips to start my day. I love the sound of your voice and the way you look at me with unabashed desire in your eyes. I want every part of you. There is nothing more important to me then to see you smile, to make you happy. "

"I. . .I..."

Once again, she stopped me from speaking by lightly touching my lips with her fingertips. She was looking into my eyes. Her eyes eager to say something.

“No Alan, don’t say it , please, just show me. Show me how much you missed me today," she pleaded, using that soft sexy voice she has, the one that makes my heart melt every time I hear it.

Pulling back slightly, she looked down and started unbuttoning my shirt. I started to help her, but she quickly stopped me by pushing my hands aside.

“I like to take off your clothes so let me... ”

As the final button came undone, she leaned forward and very lightly kissed me on my lips. Pulling the now unbuttoned shirt open , and as more and more of my chest was exposed to her steady gaze, she bent forward and started kissing my chest . Sliding my shirt off my shoulders, she dropped it to the floor, as she continued exploring my partly naked body with her eyes, lips and tongue. Her lightly caressing fingers led the way as she spent a long time licking and sucking my nipples, before dragging her tongue down my chest and over my stomach.

Kneeling in front of me, she paused for a few moments in her downward exploration of my trembling body as she licked and explored all around my belly button before continuing down to my trousers. Finally, as her fingers encountered my belt, she struggled to unbuckle it. Then grasping my trouser waistband with a hand along each hip, she pulled them down. After I stepped out of my pants as they lay there on the floor, she tossed them aside.

There I stood, pinned against the wall, almost naked except for my tightly stretched boxers. They were trying desperately to hide my family jewels from view, but were fighting a losing battle. My highly aroused love pole was forcing them out from my body like the peak of a tent. They tried valiantly to protect me from any invaders, but soon lost that battle too, as she bit softly on my shaft through the material. When I felt her teeth gently raking along the full length of my love shaft, even through the thin fabric, the erotic sensations this caused triggered the release of pleasure hormones inside me. I couldn’t resist a shiver as a moan of pure pleasure started deep within me and rolled out through my lungs.

Briefly glancing up at me, she gave a little smile and a quiet giggle; she was very much aware of the effect her slow and deliberate actions were having on me. Then returning her gaze to the task she had given herself, she cupped my covered love pole in her hand and caressed it several times, slowly moving up and down its full length. I could feel the tension rapidly building in me and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could keep control of myself. Hooking her fingers inside the waistband, she began the struggle of slowly pulling my boxers down over my hard as rock pole. It took her a few moments to work the tightly stretched fabric over my throbbing mound, which did nothing to ease the tension I was feeling.

Finally, my poor boxers admitted defeat and allowed her to pull them down. My hard as steel cock, now freed from its tight confined space, suddenly sprang free and slapped her on her chin. Once again, I heard a little giggle escape those lovely lips that I loved to feel pressed against mine.

"It seems your cock missed my beautiful mouth. I think that it’s time they meet each other.,“ she giggled as she winked at me.

I could only nod and watch as she firmly grasped me in her hand and then stuck tongue out and licked around my helmet. Next, she took the head of my cock in her mouth firmly gripping me with her lips, as she sucked on my jutting pole for just a little bit before releasing it again. I could feel her tongue caressing the tender underside as she held me captive in her mouth. Releasing me, she stood up, but maintaining contact, she let her tits rake up over my thighs. For a moment, my pole seemed to lodge in that deep crevice between her fully displayed breasts. That black push-up bra that I had selected for her , supported her mounds so well that my love pipe made a perfect fit as it nestled in between them.

Hesitating a few moments, she wiggled her shoulders back and forth, causing me to settle further into that deep valley. The exquisite feeling of her hugging me like that was one that I can’t describe, but I could have stood there forever with her cradling me that way. However, she had other ideas; she slowly rose to her feet dragging my pole out of its cradle. The feeling of her hot skin sliding along my manhood was almost more than I could stand; and I felt that an eruption was fast reaching its exploding point.

The moment I escaped the loving grasp of her feminine charms, she leaned in tight against me, so that she had me firmly trapped between my body and the hot burning skin of her firm tummy. Intently watching every emotion that crossed my face, she never took her eyes off me, as she continued the upward journey. I was standing so close that her large tits pressed hard against my chest. Reaching her full height, my super hard cock now poked straight against her pussy. She put a hand down between us, bending my cock down a little so it lay nestled between her panty covered lips and buttocks. Then she started rocking slowly back and forth, rubbing herself on my throbbing shaft as she squeezed me between her firm thighs. Every time her mound pressed against me, I heard a soft moan escape those tender lips that I love to kiss.

Giving me a sly grin, she backed up until I lost all contact with her sexy body. There I stood, leaning against the wall, feeling all alone and totally deserted. I know the look of disappointment that crossed my face was only half what I felt.

“Oh no, please Elena , don’t stop now,” I begged.

“ Shhh,” was her only response as she turned around and bent over slightly, giving me a wonderful view of her hot ass.

Even though covered by her panties that were soaked around her pussy, her swollen labia were pushing hard against the fabric and their outline was clearly visible. I could see moisture starting to run down her thighs. As moved her ass back towards my cock, I reached out, and with my fingers, pulled her brief panties aside, now fully exposing her pussy, that same pussy that my pulsating cock had been longing all day to explore. With my hands on her hips, I guided her into position, and at first contact with my hard pointed pole, I heard a gasp echo from her lips, then felt her completely relax. Because she had been controlling everything up to this point, I let her have her way and set the pace, with my hands still lightly resting on her hips. No matter how many times I found myself in this position with my lovely sister, I never grew tired of watching as almost half an inch of my cock disappeared inside her pussy. She rocked back and forth for a little while, moaning louder and louder with each stroke.

"I can't hold it," I moaned through clenched teeth.

“Oh No . . .Not now. Please not yet! Hold it for a while longer,“ she begged.

Due to all the direct stimulation she had given me as she stripped me, and also the erotic and somewhat dangerous location we were in, she realized from my actions that I was about to explode and wouldn't last more than a few seconds longer . Needing to slow the rush to my climatic peak down, she slowly pulled away from me. As my hard member slowly left her body, I felt a shiver run though my body as the cool air suddenly hit me. It wasn't cold in the room, but it felt that way after being in the hot furnace of her pussy. She felt me tighten my grip on her hips as I started to pull her back towards me. There was only one thing on my mind, and that was to get back inside her as soon as possible. Even her pearly lips were open, as if giving me an invitation to snuggle back inside her love tunnel.

“I want to try something different,” she murmured before I could complain, she turned around, kissed me

Using me for support, she slowly sank to her knees as she let her hands and lips glide down over my body. Just the touch of her against me sent tingles all through my body, though my love handle had relaxed a little, relieving the tension somewhat. Sinking to her knees in front of me, she glanced up at me as if to confirm that I was watching. She didn't need to worry, because I loved her so much that there was no way I could have looked away from her lovely body. She gave me a little smile as she lay back on the floor with her legs wide open, her arms reaching up in an open invitation for me to join her there. For a moment, I stood motionless taking in the sight before my eyes. There lay the love of my life, clad in only a black support bra that I had picked out for her and a pair of very wet panties. The black colored panty was trying to hide the treasure cave t hat I had left only moments before , from my view. In my frenzied state of mind I wasn’t about to let that happen. I knew t hat flimsy garment definitely couldn’t stop me from forcing my way back inside her.

Dropping to my knees between her widespread legs, I placed my hands on either side of the waistband of her now useless panty and started to pull it down. She immediately raised her hips up off the floor to make it easier for me to strip her of her last means of protection from assault by me. The assault weapon that I intended to use was at full attention and only inches away from the gateway to her heavenly charms. As her soft cheeks came up off the floor, I took the opportunity to slide my hands around under her and lift her hips higher. Supporting her weight with my hands, I leaned forward and pressed my face and lips tight against her mound. This unexpected action brought a yelp of surprise from her, as I nuzzled her sweet smelling pussy lips, my chin pressing hard against her little manhood that lay hidden just inside. Her whole body tensed for a moment, and her thighs immediately gripped my face, holding me prisoner, not that I ever wanted to get away. After that first shock of making contact with her most sensitive area, she released me.

“You surprised me when you did that. I hope you do it again sometime, and real soon too," she said, giving me a happy grin.

“You never know what I might do.”

“No, I don’t. You learn fast. That is one reason I love you so much. ”

“That’s because I have the best and sexiest teacher in the whole world. I promise to keep trying too.”

I once again leaned forward and sealed that promise with another kiss on her love mound. Raised up as high as I was holding her, had forced her panties to slide in between her pussy lips , as her mound pressed hard against them wanting freedom . Hesitating for a moment, with my lips still pressed against her, I inhaled the scent of her sex. That was something I knew that I would never get tired of, no matter how long we had been making love, it always give me energy to continue.

Taking a final deep breath to savour the aroma, I returned to the pleasant task of removing one of the final two garments that she still wore. Smelling it for few moments, I finally tossed it aside, as I had other thoughts in mind. My cock was standing straight out from my body and was so hard that it actually ached. It resented the fact that I had ignored it for so long and was now demanding some attention. Looking down between her widespread legs, I saw that her pussy was now wide open before me. She lay there for a few moments, not saying a word, completely exposed and at the mercy of my desires.

“Won’t you come closer to me? ” she asked, holding out her arms to me. "Lie on top of me and rub your cock on my pussy."

Doing as she asked, I leaned forward, my body now covering hers. Not wanting to hurt her, I started to rise up so I could support some of my weight on my arms. Immediately she flung her arms around my neck, and pulled me back down . My whole weight was resting on top of her slender body. I felt her long legs wrap around me and hold me in their firm grip.

“I love the feel of your body pressing against me, holding me down,” she whispered in my ear, as she tightened her arms around my neck , holding me close.

With our cheeks pressed against each other, all I could do was lightly nibble on her ear lobe with my lips, which brought a loud moan from deep within her. My penis was now nestled full length between her hot pussy lips. Never had I felt such a wonderful sensation, she had me trapped between our tightly pressed together bodies and by her soft tender pussy. I felt so loved, so cared for and I could have stayed in that position forever , however, she had other ideas .

“I don’t want you to enter me yet, just move your hips so that you can rub your cock up and down the full length on my pussy."

I felt her slightly release the firm grip she had around my hips with her legs, giving me enough room to do as she asked.

Her full pussy lips were cradling my cock as if they were holding a baby ; I was that baby and happy to be so. The head of my hard pole pressed tight against...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SueBrasil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments