Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Sister Pleasure Part 2

"Daddy Joins Emma and I"

11
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
He stalked toward us, glaring daggers at us. He stopped in front of us. Emma had her arms wrapped around me and her head on my breasts. We were totally exposed right in front of our father. I started to cover up, but he ripped the blanket out of my hand.

“Oh, now you want to be shy, you little sluts? Well I don’t fucking think so. You want to fuck a family member? Well you are gonna fuck a family member.”

Emma’s eyes widened, and she looked at me wondering, could he mean what I thought he meant? He sat down on the couch heavily, and pulled me over to him first. He glared at Emma and said, “Watch what your sister gets, don’t move a muscle. No daughters of mine are gonna be lesbos.”

He bent me over his lap and licked his hand. SMACK the first blow landed hard on my right ass cheek. SMACK the second blow on my left. I could see Emma watching, she had that familiar look on her face. The one that said she was getting horny watching Daddy spank my ass. My ass was stinging badly and to my shock I felt my pussy getting wet. I had never been so controlled by anyone. I kind of liked the feeling. He spanked my ass harder and faster till his blows fell like rain on my hot red burning ass. I wiggled and thrashed as my hot pussy got wetter and wetter. I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how wet and horny he had made me. He stopped suddenly and pushed me off in the floor. Then he called Emma over.

She walked over to him slowly, and he wiped the sweat from his forehead. He bent her over and told her to hold onto the couch. He started spanking her the same way he did me. Blow after blow landing on her ass and I watched, understanding why Emma had been so hot. Watching my sister's cute little ass turn bright red was fucking hot. Unlike me, Emma cried out, even rubbed her clit while he spanked her. She promised to be good, and begged him to teach her a lesson. She wanted to be taught a lesson she said. Nasty girls like her needed the spanking. Finally my Daddy’s hand got tired and he looked us both over.

“It would kill your mother to know she had such sluts for daughters.”

We both begged him not to tell her. She would be terribly disappointed. He said, “Not only are you lesbians but you are fucking sisters.”

I told Daddy we weren’t really lesbians, that we liked boys too. He was not satisfied. He said, “Show me, show me what you girls do, and I will decide on a punishment.”

Suddenly I felt shy and so did Emma I think. Finally we shrugged and lay down on the couch together. I licked her tits and nipples and her fingers danced on my clit. The familiar took over and before long we were moaning in pleasure. I was riding Emma’s face and I looked up and there was Daddy standing there with his hands on his hips, his cock an obvious bulge in the front of his pants. He whispered to himself, “This is wrong, this is so wrong.”

I knew his struggle, he was horny. He didn’t want to admit that his own daughters were making him want to fuck us. I saw my opening; here was the way to save me and Emma from Daddy telling Mom.

I reached my hand out and started stroking his hardness through his pants. He jerked away like he had been burned. I shrugged and went back to fucking Emma. Slowly, ever so slowly he took a couple of steps toward me again. I rubbed his cock again through his pants. I could see the struggle in his face, he wanted to fuck us so bad, but he wanted to remain self righteous and in charge. My hand unbuttoned his fly and unzipped him. His pants fell to his ankles and he stood in his underwear before his two naked daughters. My hand slid into the waistband of his underwear and I took my own Fathers cock in my hand for the first time. His rush of air told me all I needed to know. He was lost….He was ours. I nudged Emma, and she looked up from eating my cunt. She smiled the same smile I had, because she knew that he was ours.

Emma got off the couch and walked around behind him, rubbing her tits against him. She slid his underwear down, and his cock fell free. My Daddy was not a small man, and his cock matched the rest of him. Long and thick, and ready, I knew it wouldn’t take long till he was fucking our brains out. Emma gently led Daddy over to the big chair, and he sat down with a glazed look in his eyes. He was muttering under his breath, “This is wrong, I should stop.” My hand stroking his hard cock made him forget what he was saying though.

Julieta_Vani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Julieta_Vani



Emma and I got on our knees in front of Daddy, and I took him first. I licked his bulging shaft, running my tongue over it. Swirling over the head of it, getting it very wet. I spit on it and got it completely slippery, and then I sucked him into my mouth. He groaned against his own will, a slave to my hot mouth working his throbbing cock. I slid my lips up and down in a slow rhythm, sucking him and pulling him all the way out and then sucking him back in.

Every time I pulled him out I rubbed the thick head of it on my lips that I held tightly together. Emma wanted her turn. She sucked him in forcefully. She loved sucking cock. She sucked him halfway down his throat and I started licking his balls. He was moaning loudly now totally given to lust for his daughters. His hands clenched and unclenched in Emma’s hair. We each put our lips on one side of his cock and slid our mouths up and down like a harmonica. Her hands rubbed his balls and mine squeezed his thighs. We wouldn’t let him cum.

Every time Daddy got close to cumming we would stop. I pulled my Daddy into an upright position and whispered, ”Daddy, I want to sit in your lap.”

I wiggled my way onto his lap then lay back against him. Emma guided his rock hard cock into my tight wet pussy. Daddy couldn’t stop himself. He gave a roar of pure lust and started thrusting for all he was worth. His big hands clenched my tits, and pinched my nipples as I pulled my legs back and rode him. He pounded in and out of my pussy, and I gave little cries of pleasure as Emma rubbed my clit while our Dad fucked me. She put on of her tits over his mouth and he suckled her nipple till she was moaning the same as me. I felt Daddy’s balls tightening up and I jumped off of him.

He begged us like a much more inexperienced man. He actually begged. “Please baby girls, please. Don’t stop now. Please, Oh God, I need this so bad. God help me I need to cum for my slutty girls.”

Emma bend over on her hands and knees, and called out, ”Daddy, cum and get it.”

She wiggled her pretty ass and Daddy was on her in a second. He slammed his thick cock into her pussy from behind almost screaming with pleasure. She started making her favorite little squealing noises that she makes when she is almost ready to cum. Daddy fucked her like a whore, ramming into her over and over, never even pausing. He had his weight on her and her arms gave out. Her face was down on the floor and that beautiful ass was stuck high in the air as Daddy humped her from behind like a common street whore. Daddy was almost ready to cum, and I gripped his shaft hard and squeezed jerking him out of Emma. We both got in front of him and took turns sucking him while he screamed in pure animal lust.

The first stream of cum landed on Emma’s face, and ran down her chin. I quickly put my mouth over his cock and took the rest. I sucked every drop from my Daddy. I took great pleasure in hearing him grunt like an animal as he held my head down and shot his thick creamy cum in his daughter's mouth. Emma was licking her chin like a satisfied cat licking cream.

Daddy collapsed on the couch. He looked at both of us with amazement. "I can’t believe I fucked my own daughters," he said.

Emma and I came over to him and pressed our bodies against him. “Poor Daddy, you just didn’t know what you were getting into,” Emma whispered.

I was much meaner. “Still planning on telling mom?” I giggled. I gripped his softening cock in my hand and said, “Emma and I own your cock now Daddy. If you want to keep fucking us, then keep your mouth shut.”

His head bowed in defeat. He knew if he told mom and then I told her he fucked us he wouldn’t ever get laid in this house again. I softened the blow.

“If on the other hand, you learn to be a special Daddy to Emma and I, then we will fuck you anytime you want. Mom doesn’t need to know.”

Emma added, “You’re such a good fuck Daddy; let us have you all the time.”

Mine and Emma’s hands stroked my Dad’s cock and he felt himself growing hard again. He was betrayed by his own lusting weakness. He grinned, and said, “Well girls, Daddy has a few things to teach you too. I think this arrangement will work well for all of us.” His stiffening cock gave truth to those words

Next lesson, it's Daddy’s turn to teach me and Emma, I wonder what he will show us.

Published 
Written by Hot_Bi-Jilly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments