Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Cyber To The Real Thing

"Online sex between a mature woman and a much younger man leads to a real life meeting that brings a surprise"

69
12 Comments 12
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"I hope that the use of both the woman's online name (Helen) and her real name (Carol) does not cause too much confusion."

Ian Massie was a good-looking twenty-one-year-old who had a liking for more mature women. He particularly liked it if the woman was married and lacking in sexual activity because he loved pleasuring females. If one had not had sex for a while, they were often particularly receptive.

He had sex with women both in real life and online, and he was very good at both.

Ian used one site in particular for his online fun, and it incorporated online sexy chat with the possibility of real-life meets. He had met two mature women he first encountered in the cyber world, and fucked one of them three times, and the other twice with further meetings intended with both.

One woman that Ian had recently developed an online relationship with called herself Helen, he did not know or care whether that was her real name, and she said that she was in a sexless marriage. She said that she was aged fifty-five and that this was her first venture into the world of cybersex.

The online chats between Ian and Helen got more and more intense as they found out what each other liked sexually, and Helen was a bit shocked when she came for the first time whilst having online sex with this young man. Now they were having online fucks almost every night. Helen slept in a separate room from her husband, and she always came and came big.

Ian sent Helen a picture of his erect penis via messages, and later she sent him a picture of her hairy cunt, she promised to send him a picture of her arse when she managed to take a suitable one.

The highlight of Helen's day was becoming the moment that the online conversation between herself and Ian started because she would be naked on her bed, using her laptop, and she knew that she would be having an orgasm before long.

Ian also got pleasure from these contacts with what seemed to be a very sexy if frustrated woman. He would be stroking his penis with his left hand as he typed with his right, and he would speed up his wanking as Helen announced that she was about to cum, and then that she had cum. Ian would then ejaculate because he fully believed that the woman he was in contact with now had a wet cunt and sticky thighs.

Sometimes when Ian had online sex with a woman, and she typed that she was cumming, he was not convinced but he had no doubts that Helen orgasmed when she said that she did.

Neither Ian nor Helen had told the other too much about their private lives, although Ian had said that he had a flat of his own and a full-time job, and Helen said that she was a mostly stay-at-home woman. She had confided that she and her husband no longer had sex but they stayed in the same house, and her husband's income paid the bills.

Helen said that she had some savings of her own, and had a part-time job in a corner shop that gave her a small amount of income.

She did not think that her husband was getting sex elsewhere, but he might be. Ian was open with Helen about his sex life and she was aware that he had sex with mature ladies in the real world. Ian had told her that he had met two women that he knew from the site for sex but, as yet, he had not suggested a meeting with Helen.

Their locations as displayed on the site were both quite vague, but it did appear that Ian and Helen lived in the same area of the UK. Neither of them had yet elaborated on their exact location.

Helen managed to take a picture of her bare arse and when she had online contact with Ian that night, she typed. 'Surprise for you,' and attached the picture.

'Fucking hell Helen, you have a wonderful arse,' replied Ian, and he meant it. He was quite a connoisseur of mature female bottoms, and this one looked as good as any that he had seen in pictures or in real life.

'Thank you, honey, I hoped that you would like it,' posted Helen.

'Like it? My cock is fucking rigid as I look at your arse,' replied Ian.

'Mmmm, I like it when you say that your cock is hard,' typed Helen, now stroking her cunt lips with her left hand.

'There is so much that I would like to do to your arse,' posted Ian.

'Oh do tell,' responded Helen, even when they had a sex life her husband did not pay much attention to her backside.

Ian went on to describe caressing and kissing Helen's buttocks, fingering her arse crack and then he went on to say tonguing her arse crack.

Helen had been typing such as, 'Mmmm,' 'Oh fuck,' and 'Oh yes,' as Ian went through his description, but when he mentioned licking her arse crack. she typed, 'Fuck! oh, fucking hell.'

'You like that, Helen?' typed Ian.

'Fuck yes, keep doing it, oh fuck,' responded Helen.

Ian went on to describe his arse crack licking and then had his tongue circling Helen's anus, that did it for Helen.

'Oh god, oh fuck, fucking hell, fucking cummingggg,' Helen typed, and Ian knew that she was.

Helen's obvious sexual excitement transmitted itself to Ian, and he wanked furiously and shot spunk in the air to splatter back down on his left hand and run through his fingers and down the sides of his cock.

It was at this point, breathing heavily and waiting for Helen to recover enough to type something, that Ian decided that he wanted to fuck this woman for real.

'Shit, that was sensational,' typed Helen, once she had stopped her body shaking from the tremendous orgasm.

'Ha, thought you liked it,' responded Ian.

'I have never had that done to my arse,' confessed Helen.

Ian saw this as an opportunity to suggest a meeting, 'We should meet, I would lick your arsehole for real,' typed Ian, who tongued some of his mature lover's anuses.

Helen was stunned by the suggestion, despite Ian having said that he had met women off the site she had never considered her and Ian meeting to be a possibility. 'Don't think so, honey,' responded Helen.

'Why not? Don't answer now, think about it,' posted Ian.

'I am married,' typed Helen, but she knew that that was a weak excuse.

'So are most of the women I fuck,' Ian responded instantly.

'Yeah, I know, but nice as it seems, it won't happen,' typed Helen.

'Okay, forget it for now,' answered Ian, certainly not giving up on the idea.

They messaged each other for a bit longer and then said their good nights and closed down, they would have more online sex soon.

Helen was not really named Helen, her real name was Carol Massie. Early in her contact with Ian, she thought it amusing that the young man that she was having online sex with, had the same name and was the same age as her son. Ian was a common enough name, and it might not be his real name. Another coincidence was that this Ian had a flat of his own, as did her only child.

Ian decided to mention the possibility of a meeting to Helen from time to time but not to push it in case it caused her to stop their contact if she was set against a meeting.

The next morning, Ian got a text from the woman from the site that he had so far shagged three times saying that her husband would be away for the night and did he fancy a night in her bed. Ian was not going to turn that down so he messaged Helen on the site explaining that he would not be able to meet her online that night, and telling her why.

Helen (Carol) was envious of the woman but understood, and said for Ian to enjoy himself and to contact her when he could. That night, Carol could not settle because not only was she missing out on her almost nightly online sex session with Ian, but she also knew that at that moment he was probably giving another normally frustrated married woman a good fucking. Perhaps meeting him in real life should not be totally dismissed.

During the next day, Carol started to think about the practicalities of maybe meeting this young stud for real sex. She was home alone during the day for most of the week, but he had told her that he worked so unless he took time off, a daytime meeting was not on. There was also the possibility of Carol's neighbours seeing a young man entering or leaving her house.

Carol's husband very occasionally had a night away relating to his work, at least Carol assumed that it was because of work but had now started to wonder, so an overnight stay for Ian might be possible.

Carol also wondered about the possibility of her travelling to the young man, they did not yet know each other's exact locations.

The fact that Carol was even thinking these things meant that a meeting in the future was far from unlikely.

That night, she and Ian were back in online contact, and after the initial greetings, Helen typed, 'Did you give that married woman a good fucking last night?'

'She seemed to enjoy it, as did I. You know that I want to give you a good fucking, just say the word,' replied Ian.

'I know you do and the thought is very appealing, I am thinking about it. For now please give me a good online fucking,' typed Helen.

'Okay, let me know when you want to talk about meeting, now put your arse in the air, I want to fuck you from behind,' responded Ian.

They then had a great online fuck and they both came, Helen came twice, and then the conversation wound down with Helen agreeing to think very seriously about a real meeting.

In their next online contact, Helen said that she had decided that she did want to meet but now they had to decide where and when. She said that they could use her house in the daytime, but that would mean Ian taking time off work, he said that he was due some holiday, so that would not be a problem.

Helen then named the town in which she lived and Ian said that he knew it well and did not live far away, but did not divulge his location. Helen said that maybe they could meet somewhere neutral before going to her house because she was reluctant to invite Ian directly to her house, and Ian agreed with that.

Helen told Ian which days she had free in the near future and Ian said that he would book one of them off work and get back to her.

Ian knew the town that Helen lived in very well because it was where he had been born and his parents still lived there. He had moved to the flat that he now occupied in a town not many miles away, two years earlier.

Ian booked a day off work and contacted Helen to say that he would see her for their fucking on the Tuesday of the next week, five days from now.

Helen suggested that they meet in a local park at ten in the morning, she said there was a pond and she would wait there. She could not say a specific seat in case it was already occupied, but said that she would let Ian know on Monday what she would be wearing, so that there should be no problems with identification.

Leading up to Tuesday, Carol was feeling more and more nervous. She was not feeling at all guilty even though she had never had real sex with anyone other than her husband since they had been together, she was just nervous and hoping that Ian fancied her.

She chuckled to herself when she realised that she knew that he liked her cunt and arse, although he had only seen pictures of them.

In their Monday night online chat, Helen said that the weather looked very good for the next day, so she would be wearing black trousers and a white T-shirt, Ian said he would be in black jeans and a green sweatshirt.

They chatted online but did not have cyber sex, they were saving themselves for the next day they chuckled.

On Tuesday morning after her husband had left for work, Carol had a nice bath. She put on much more make-up than would be normal for a visit to the park and then got dressed in black bikini knickers and a black bra under the trousers and T-shirt that she had said that she would wear.

She looked at her arse in the wardrobe mirror, the trousers were tight across her buttocks but she thought and hoped that Ian if that was his name, would like them like that.

Rhubyts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rhubyts

Ian had driven to the town and parked up. He was looking forward to meeting another mature married woman in need of a fucking. He knew that she had a wonderful arse and her cunt looked very tasty and inviting. He had condoms with him just in case, but most women that he had fucked of Helen's age were happy to have it bareback.

Carol drove although the park was within walking distance from her home, and parked. She looked at herself in the car's rearview mirror, and chuckled and whispered 'slut' to herself when she saw how much make-up she had on.

Carol entered the park about fifteen minutes before ten, thinking that soon she should have a rock-hard young cock between her legs. She saw a woman that she knew, and the woman sort of did a double take, presumably because of the amount of make-up Carol was wearing. She reached the pond and there was a seat unoccupied, she put her arse on it but could not settle, and got up and went for a walk around the pond, which did not take long. She again sat down.

Ian had entered the park and as he approached the pond he saw a woman seated wearing a white T-shirt, he could not yet see what she had on down below. As he got closer, he had a side view of her although her head was turned away. She had black trousers on so it would seem that she was the woman that he was going to fuck.

He was almost upon her when her head turned towards him, he froze almost in mid-stride, "Mum?" he mouthed but no sound came out.

"Ian? What are...? Oh god," said Helen/Carol, seeing the good-looking young man in black jeans and a green sweatshirt.

"Mum! you are Helen?" said Ian, trying to get his head around the situation.

"This can't be happening, this is a nightmare," said Carol.

Ian was still standing about three yards away from his mother, Carol was close to tears.

"Can I sit down mum, we need to talk," Ian said softly.

"Talk about what? You know that your mother is a whore that has online sex with young men," said Carol, even closer to bursting out crying.

"We need to talk this through; do you want to talk here or go home?" asked a concerned Ian.

"How could I be so stupid? you told me your name, your age, you lived in a flat, how could I not know it was you?" said Carol.

"There are no doubt lots of twenty-one-year-old Ian's living in a flat, you could not know," reassured Ian, still standing.

"But I am still a whore, the things I said to you, the things I let you do, the pictures I sent you, oh god!" said Carol.

The park was quite busy but nobody appeared to be close enough to hear what Carol and Ian were saying but Ian thought they should go somewhere more private.

"Mum, let's go home and talk about things there," said Ian, still in shock at discovering that 'Helen' was his mother but at least he was thinking logically.

"I don't think that I can stand, give me a minute," said Carol, who was now shaking as the situation dawned on her even more.

Ian waited and Carol eventually stood up, a bit unsteadily. Ian put a hand on his mother's arm to try to steady her but she pulled away. They walked in silence out of the park and reached Carol's car.

"Are you okay to drive, mum?" asked Ian.

"Um yeah, I am okay," replied Carol.

"Shall I come with you or get my car and see you at home?" asked Ian.

"Meet me at home, I will try to clear my head a bit," said Carol.

"Okay, drive carefully," said Ian, watching his mother get into her car and drive away.

About ten minutes later, Ian arrived at his parent's house. Carol was at the door looking more in control of her senses than she had been. She had a glass of wine in her hand which may or may not help with the control.

"This is so embarrassing, isn't it?" said Carol, as she stood back to let her son into the house.

"I suppose, but if we were not mother and son, we would be all over each other by now, wouldn't we?" replied Ian.

"Yeah, no doubt; we had some fun online, didn't we?" said Carol, before taking another gulp of wine.

"I did not know that you and dad were not, um.., getting along together," said Ian.

"Ha, well we have not been getting along in the sense that you mean for months," replied Carol, finishing her wine.

"I am having another, do you want a glass of wine?" said Carol, turning away from her son as she spoke.

Ian's eyes went to her backside in reflex, then he realised that it was his mother's arse he was looking at, "Um, yeah, just one please, don't know how soon I will be driving again," replied Ian.

Carol came back with two very full glasses of wine and immediately gulped out of hers, "Shall we sit down?" said Carol, putting her arse on one of the armchairs. Ian sat on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments