Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking cousins...

"I fucked my favorite for the first time."

10
0 Comments 0
7.4k Views 7.4k
818 words 818 words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
My name is Nichelle. I'm 23, black and a former model. I'm about 5'9, 150 lbs, size 6. I have cocoa brown skin, long black hair and a smile to melt the coldest of hearts.
For years I knew my older cousin had a crush on me. I think I found out when I was around 17. Other family members would tease me about it and it made me quite uncomfortable. He's 35 so we never hung out much until about a year ago. We'd go shopping, see movies, go to strip clubs, drink and occasionally pop ecstasy pills. Sometimes we would be too wasted to drive home so we would get hotel rooms. Nothing happened... In the beginning. Then it all changed.

One night we went to the strip club. We were both drunk and high. Sometimes he would walk past me and slightly touch my ass. I pretended I didn't feel it, but in actuality it turned me on.

When the club went out we got a room nearby. As soon as we got there he left to get food. I was feeling incredibly horny and wasn't expecting him back for a while so I took my leggings off and started massaging my pussy through my thongs. I felt my clit tingling and the moisture growing. I took my panties off and opened my legs and started to finger fuck myself. I began moaning and heard myself whisper Sean's name. What was I thinking? We were cousins. At that point I didn't care. 

I was so into my task, I didn't realize he opened the door. I looked over to see my cousin watching me play with my neatly trimmed pussy.

"Are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna shut the door? You know you wanna look."

I motioned for him to sit in the chair right across from the bed as I scooted to the edge so he could get a better view.

I opened my legs as wide as I could for him. The shut them. I did it over and over to tease him. I heard him moan. I looked to see a bulge forming in his pants.

"Damn, cuz," he said. "That pussy looks good. Can I taste it please?"

I opened my legs and kept them open this time. He got off the chair and forced them open wider as he pushed me towards the top of the bed. He immediately started to suck my clit. Soft then harder. He was licking all over, flicking his tongue, everything to make me go crazy.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS



My breathing grew shallow as I pushed his head into my pussy more. He was eating it like it was his last meal.

All of a sudden I felt it. My body started to shiver and shake as I came. He was still sucking my clit and I was holding him there. When I finished cumming, he looked at me and smiled. His face was glistening with my pussy juice.

"I've be fantasizing about fucking you, Sean. When I played with my pussy I was saying your name. So, tell me. Do you want to fuck your favorite cousin? Do you wanna feel my pussy?"

He said nothing. Instead he took off his pants and boxers to reveal a giant erection.

"I can't wait to fuck you, Chelle. I'm cumming all in that pussy."

My pussy wanted him so bad. I couldn't believe I was actually about to fuck my cousin. Not only was he my cousin, but he had a girlfriend. Oh well, I thought. I'm really not a fan of her anyway. I actually wished she was there to watch.

"Are you gonna fuck me good Sean? I want you to fuck me like you fuck Brittney. Fuck me like you fuck her."

He pushed me down and slowly entered my tight pussy. I inhaled deeply. It felt so good. He started stroking faster... And faster... Until he was fucking the shit out of me.

"Oh, Sean. That big dick feels so good in my pussy. Does that pussy feel good to you?"

"Yes, Chelle," he managed to moan.

”You like fucking your favorite cousin, don't you? Does my pussy feel better than hers?"

"Yes. I've been wanting to fuck you forever, cuz. I love your pussy."

Hearing him call me "cuz" was turning me on so much more. It was so wrong, but it felt so good.

After about 20 minutes, I made him lie down so I could ride his big black dick. I mounted him and rode him like there was no tomorrow. Soon, he was grabbing my waist and making me fuck him harder. He was about to cum. I felt it spray in my pussy and I came myself.

"That felt so good. Next time I want you to fuck me and Brittney at the same time," I told him before I drifted to sleep...

Published 
Written by KingNikki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors