Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking mum Part 2

"Mum knew how to get me to do her friend too"

7
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Mum turned the phone off and kept riding me as I struggled.

"Mum," I complained. "You heard what she said ... she is on the way!"

"Yes," she whispered as she bent down, stroked my chest and kissed my neck. "We will have to time this well because I want you to be screaming like you did when you came in me before when she walks in the door."

I was shocked. "But mum ..." I complained. "I want you not Sue!"

Mum laughed. "Share and share alike, David. She will have you too."

"But I am spent," I complained.

Mum would have none of it and kept grinding hard and deep on my cock. She whispered menacingly in my ear. "You will cum again inside mummy tonight." My cock twitched from the threat of it and mum put her hand down and squeezed my balls firmly.

As I cried out in pain mum laughed. "Fuck me and cum inside my cunt or I will give you real pain my son."

Sue could hardly have stopped for breath because I heard the car in the drive and saw mum's face light up. "Are you close?" She asked as she started to ride up and down my cock.

"Oh God, yes." I sighed and she built the pace as we heard the car door slam and the beep beep of it being locked. As the front door opened mum ran her nails over my chest gently and as she slid up my shaft she yelled loudly, "FUCK ME, DAVID."

I cried out and moaned and as we heard the footsteps up the stairs, mum tweaked my nipples so that there was a cry of pain as I moaned loudly. "FUCK, MUM!" She scratched my chest hard and rode me like a train. Sue was virtually running up the stairs and she opened the bedroom door to see mum on me and hear me screaming loudly.

Sue was dressed in a white blouse and black skirt, stockings and black leather boots. Her blouse was undone and she was fondling a breast ... I could see she had no bra on.

"Oh God I am cumming," I yelled as I saw her face in the mirror and looked her figure up and down. She was very overweight and not at all attractive and yet it turned me on to see her there watching us. Sue pulled her skirt up to reveal her flabby thighs and bare pussy. which she started stroking.

Mum groaned and collapsed on top of me. "My God, Sally," Sue blurted out. "Wow, David," she added.

We lay there for a minute or two as Sue played with herself. Then mum rolled off me and motioned Sue over. I tried to move further on the bed but mum's knees were in the way. Mum smiled and kissed me on the lips. "Be good now, son."

Sally removed the blouse and skirt as she came over to us. "May I mount him?" She asked mum. I wanted to cry out "No!" but mum nodded and I behaved myself for now. However, my cock was having none of it. It started to go limp as she got on top of me. "Where is it?" Sue asked.

"Oh dear!" Mum replied. "Perhaps he really does need a break. We can all sleep in this bed tonight and then he will fuck you in the morning." Mum added. My relief was tinged with horror as I thought about having Sue in the morning.

We all slept in the double bed and it was a tight squeeze. Sue wanted so much room and she snored and sweated and farted repeatedly. Once she was asleep I whispered to my mum, "Are you awake?" She pretended she wasn't but I was sure that she was so I carried on "Do I have to do her in the morning?"

Mum rolled to face me and hissed, "Yes!" and grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard, "Or I will bite these off!" Then she kissed me gently on the lips and ran her hand over my cock. "But if you do then I will let you have me again."

In the morning I woke to find mum and Sue getting dressed.

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

"Hello, sleepyhead!" Sue greeted me. "We thought we would let you get your energy up for the day ahead."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"11 O'clock," Mum replied. "Sue and I chatted about what you said last night."

I looked at Sue shame-facedly. "I err ... didn't mean to be rude, Sue."

Sue laughed. "It's all right. You are not the first man to ask for something kinky with me. I quite like the idea actually anyway. You had better hurry up and get dressed."

I looked at mum confused and she smiled a knowing smile.

I washed, got dressed and grabbed a round of toast. Mum and Sue chatted and giggled in the other room whilst I did.

Once I was ready we got in Sue's car. It was a sporty soft top and she drove it fast. I wondered where we were going, but it soon became clear we were off to Sue's. "Won't be long," she said and she went in leaving me in the back of the car with mum in the front.

"Remember what I said, David," she told me. "You gathered I haven't told Sue you weren't interested in her. So you will show her just as good a time as you showed me."

Sue returned with a bag. Then we drove off and arrived at a large house. We all got out and went inside. There was a reception desk where mum checked in whilst Sue stayed with me out of earshot.

Eventually mum called us over and we went through some doors and down a corridor. When we got near the end I could smell chlorine and I realised we were heading into a swimming pool.

I looked at mum and she smiled. "I haven't got any trunks!" I whispered. Sue must have heard too because they both laughed as we all entered the quiet pool room. "Neither have we!" They replied. There was one door marked changing as we walked towards it. We stopped by a bench before we reached it and mum and Sue started undressing. I followed suit. Then they got out their cotumes and I exclaimed, "but ..."

"We said we didn't have trunks, not costumes!" They both laughed.

They both looked good in one piece costumes. I had never seen Sue's tits like that and the costume held her belly in.

They got in the pool and watched me with my stiffy and nowhere to hide it as they beckoned me in too. They started by getting me to swim with them and then getting me to dive between their legs. Before long it became a game of tag in the pool and they would touch my cock and I kept touching their breasts. Mum grabbed me and pushed me under the water. When I came up, Sue was over me and pulled me tight to her. She kissed my face and neck and rubbed my butt. She pressed her tongue into my mouth and pulled me tight to her.

She slid her thighs around my cock and pulled herself up on the edge of the pool. Her legs were behind me and held me close. She had found the right depth in the pool that she was pressing her crotch against my cock. She pulled her costume to one side and fucked me on the edge of the pool like that.

When we were done, mum swam over and pulled me under with her. When we came up again Sue had gone. We got out the pool and headed over to the sauna. We found Sue in there naked and mum pushed me onto my back on the towels on the bench. Sue mounted me and rode me there. I thought the bench would snap the way she went for it but her wild thrusting made me cum.

As soon as I had, she dismounted and mum got on. "No." I sighed but mum smiled and said "yes!" She rode me until I came and they took another turn each. I don't know how I managed to cum four times but I did.

Published 
Written by son
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments