Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Beautiful Daughter

"A man starts to lust after his nineteen-year-old daughter and the feelings are mutual"

185
24 Comments 24
14.9k Views 14.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"I have written a few mother/son stories but this is my first attempt at a father/daughter one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is being written with the encouragement of a Lush member."

Richard Ibberson was walking along the landing in the home that he shared with his wife and daughter and glanced through the partially opened door of his daughter's room. The angle that Richard was at meant that he caught a glimpse of the mirror on his daughter Rory's dressing table.

In that mirror, he could see Rory's bare bottom and Richard was transfixed. He knew that he should not be looking but he found himself motionless as he saw Rory bend further over to pick up her knickers off the floor and give, unwittingly, her father a great view of her quite large and very shapely backside.

Richard came to his senses and continued his journey but he was horrified to discover that his penis had hardened in his trousers.

Forty-seven-year-old Richard had a quite good sex life with his wife Kim, who was two years his senior, but it was not as good as it had been. He had never had sexual thoughts about his daughter, until now.

Rory had a quite serious boyfriend, aged twenty-one, and they had frequent sex but she had found herself thinking about having sex with an older man, maybe someone close to her father's age. She got on better with her dad than she did with her mum and she and Richard often laughed together because their sense of humour was almost identical.

Richard could not get the image of his daughter's bare arse out of his head, although he felt guilty about having such thoughts. He was feeling both shame and excitement when he found himself handling a pair of Rory's worn knickers that were in the wash basket. His cock was rock hard.

Richard sniffed the knickers, material that had been touching Rory's arse and cunt. Richard unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock and slowly wanked it as he held Rory's worn knickers to his face. His mind was in turmoil, it was so wrong but so exciting.

He was shaken out of his thoughts and actions by Kim calling up the stairs that he needed to hurry up or he would be late for work. It had only been about twenty minutes since Richard had seen Rory's bare behind in the mirror but it seemed like a lifetime.

Richard hurriedly put the knickers back in the wash basket and struggled to get his rigid penis back into his trousers. He felt sure that he must be blushing as he went downstairs, willing his cock to soften, and gave Kim a goodbye kiss.

Rory had her arse perched on a chair in the kitchen. "Bye dad, have a good day," said the very attractive nineteen-year-old, not knowing what had been happening to her father that morning.

"Bye Rory," replied Richard, looking at his daughter's face but thinking of her buttocks.

Richard got through his day at work but thought of his daughter a lot, or more specifically her backside and her knickers, but fought to get such things out of his head although he doubted if he ever would.

When he got home, his wife had some news for him. "I think you need to have a word with our daughter," said Kim.

"Do I? Why?" responded Richard, wondering what this was all about.

"She has had a big bust-up with Keith; she came home in a foul mood and she will take no notice of me," said Kim, referring to an argument that Rory had had with her boyfriend.

"What makes you think that I can help?" asked Richard.

"Because she listens to you; she thinks the sun shines out of your arse but she takes no notice of me," replied Kim.

"She does take notice of you," responded Richard.

"Does she? She told me to fuck off, that is how much notice she takes of me," said Kim.

"I am sure she didn't mean it; she is just upset I expect," said Richard, trying to placate his wife.

"Oh she meant it, you should have seen her eyes; I think we should have given her a good hiding when she was seventeen and started behaving like this," said an angry Kim.

"I will speak to her but not sure what I can do," said Richard.

"Maybe you can give her that good hiding now," responded Kim, with venom.

"Don't be ridiculous," replied Richard, his cock stirring with the thought of giving his nineteen-year-old daughter a spanking.

"She is in her room and showing no signs of coming out of it; you try and get her out because our meal will be ready soon," said Kim.

Richard went upstairs and, strangely nervously, tapped on Rory's bedroom door. "It is your dad, Rory; can I come in?" said Richard.

"Yes," replied Rory, with a sob. Feeling delighted that her father was coming to her, she wanted a cuddle.

Richard went in and saw Rory face down on her bed, her tight jeans accentuating the shape of her buttocks. "Your mum tells me that you and Keith have had a row," said Richard, his cock stiffening.

"Yes, I have finished with him; he is so fucking immature," replied Rory, her face tear-stained.

Richard had not heard his daughter swear before but he found even that to be arousing. "Your mum wanted me to talk to you and ask you to come down for your meal," said Richard, his eyes alternating between his daughter's face and her arse.

Rory was aware of her father's eyes roaming, she was also aware of how handsome he was. "Give me a cuddle, dad; please," said Rory, moving onto her left hip.

Richard moved towards Rory's bed but thought that he shouldn't. He was seeing her as a sexy nineteen-year-old woman, not as his daughter. "You are a bit old for cuddles," said Richard, almost at the bed.

"Please," said Rory, sitting up and holding her arms out.

Richard sat on the bed and tentatively put his arms around his daughter but Rory dragged him into a hug. Rory nuzzled her head into Richard's shoulder. "I love you, daddy," she said.

"I love you too," replied Richard.

"No, I mean I love you; you are so handsome," said Rory, getting wet between her legs because she was being held by a handsome mature man.

"Ha, thank you," replied Richard, unable to think of anything appropriate to say.

"I need a mature man; Keith is just like a kid sometimes," said Rory, looking at Richard's face and his lips.

"Rory, our meal is nearly ready," said Richard, both loving the moment and fearing where it was going.

"Did mum tell you that I told her to fuck off?" laughed Rory.

"She did; she seems to think that I should spank you," said Richard, immediately regretting saying it as his cock got close to full erection.

"Oh, kinky; are you going to spank me, daddy?" responded Rory, really wishing that he would.

"Of course not," replied Richard, pulling away a bit.

"Oh, that's a shame," pouted Rory, before leaning forwards and giving her father a peck on the lips and then smiling, sexily.

Richard's cock was now fully erect and Rory's eyes were on it and the smile that crossed her lips let Richard know that she was aware of it. "We need to go downstairs," said Richard, embarrassed and getting off the bed.

"Yes, daddy," smiled Rory, turned on because her father had got sexually aroused in her presence.

Richard went downstairs, as in the morning willing his cock to soften. "Well, is she coming?" asked Kim, obviously not aware of the implications of her question.

"Yes, she will be down," replied Richard.

Rory came down shortly after. "I think you owe your mother an apology," Richard said to his daughter.

"Sorry that I told you to fuck off, mum," Rory said to Kim, almost with a sneer.

"Not sure that you mean it actually," responded Kim, who was not in a forgiving mood.

"Yeah, dad said that you thought that I needed a spanking," said Rory, glancing at Richard and making him feel uncomfortable.

"Yes, I do; a sore backside is just what you need but we should probably have done that two years ago," said Kim, not believing that her husband would actually do it but not ruling out tanning her daughter's arse herself.

The conversation ended and the meal was eaten in almost total silence. It was Friday and Rory usually spent most of the weekend with her boyfriend but that seemed unlikely at the moment.

"I am going out shopping with Janice tomorrow; I will be out most of the day," announced Kim, indicating that she would be spending time with her best friend. Similar thoughts crossed both Richard's and Rory's minds and they exchanged a look but neither spoke.

Richard and Kim did not make love that night, their love life was a bit spasmodic, but if they had done Richard would have had someone else on his mind. He lay awake a lot of the night thinking of the beautiful young woman further down the landing, thinking of her bottom as seen via the mirror and thinking of spanking that bottom. He did think of going into the en suite bathroom to wank but did not.

Rory too was restless, thinking of the handsome mature man and the bulge in his trousers and thinking of going over his knee to have her backside spanked. Her fingers took her to climax as she clenched her buttocks and arched her back.

Richard and Rory both knew that what they were heading toward was wrong but they boh also felt that it was inevitable. Neither of them had given such things a serious thought before Richard saw Rory's bare arse in the mirror, something that she did not yet know about, but Rory's fallout with her boyfriend and her bedroom chat with her dad had brought them even closer together.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

The three of them breakfasted together and then Kim went to get ready to go out. "So, just you and me then, daddy?" said Rory, her beautiful eyes flashing.

"Yes, so it seems," replied Richard, aroused but still doubting the wisdom of what was likely to happen.

"Are you going to give me that spanking?" teased Rory.

"Rory, we should not be thinking and talking like this," said Richard, still torn.

"I saw how hard your cock got; you want to fuck me, don't you daddy?" said Rory, no longer teasing but asking a genuine question.

"I am afraid to admit that I do; yesterday morning I saw your bare bum in your dressing table mirror; oh, Rory, what are we doing?" said a confused Richard.

"You saw my arse? Did you like it, daddy?" beamed Rory.

"You have a beautiful arse, Rory," replied Richard.

"When mum has gone out that arse will be yours to spank and worship," announced a really high Rory.

Kim was now coming downstairs. "I am off out and will not be back until teatime," said Kim to her husband and daughter.

"Yes, okay; have fun with Janice," said Richard, trying to keep his voice even and normal.

"Bye mum; sorry again for telling you to fuck off," smiled Rory.

"Not as sorry as you should be," replied Kim, still not forgiving her daughter.

"You have got to spank me; mum says so," said Rory, after Kim had gone.

"Oh, Rory," said Richard taking his daughter's hand.

"I am going to have a shower; see you soon," said Rory.

Rory went and brushed her teeth and had a shower in the bathroom and Richard did similar in the en suite in his bedroom. They both wondered whether to bother to put clothes on or not but both decided to do so although they were both very aroused in anticipation of what would soon be happening.

Richard was sitting on his bed in a T-shirt and casual trousers but with nothing on his feet when his daughter walked into the room. "Hello daddy; I have been naughty, I swore at mummy," said Rory, biting her bottom lip.

"Yes, so I was told," replied Richard, looking at the gorgeous young woman who had on a T-shirt but obviously no bra and a tight pair of jeans. Whether there was any underwear under the jeans, Richard did not yet know.

"Mummy thinks that I should have a good spanking," said Rory, kissing Richard's lips and massaging his cock in between his wide-open legs.

"I think that perhaps you should," replied Richard, his voice crackling in excitement.

"Maybe you should sit on this chair?" smiled Rory over her shoulder, as she moved a chair knowing that her father was looking at her buttocks being gripped tightly by her jeans.

"Yes," replied Richard, getting off the bed.

"You will fuck me later, won't you daddy?" asked a pouting Rory.

"Rory, we should not...," started Richard.

"Yeah, but we will, won't we?" interrupted Rory, taking Richard into a kiss that became a tongue swapping snog as hands cupped buttocks and hard cock pressed against wet cunt through clothing.

Richard did not answer after the kissing stopped but sat on the chair.

Rory looked at the lump in her father's trousers and smiled before laying over his lap.

Richard ran his hand over Rory's buttocks. "Spank me hard, daddy; mummy would want me to be spanked hard," said the nineteen-year-old over his knee.

Richard started spanking and spanking hard and he slapped from cheek to cheek as Rory bucked and squirmed. Rory was not far off cumming and Richard's penis was leaking precum as the spanking went on.

"Spank my bare arse," panted Rory.

Richard stopped spanking and Rory got off his lap. She peeled her jeans down and off, showing that there were no knickers underneath. Her face was red and her eyes sparkling. Her trimmed bush was close to her glistening cunt lips.

Rory got back over her father's knee and Richard caressed her glowing buttocks before continuing the spanking hard and fast as Rory twisted and writhed. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," shouted Rory and Richard stopped spanking as his daughter squirmed in orgasm.

Richard waited until Rory had stopped cumming, although there were still a few tremors, before announcing that the spanking was over. "I think that your mother would feel that you have been suitably punished," said the very heavy breathing Richard.

Rory got off his lap and put her hands to her well-spanked buttocks. "Thank you, daddy," said Rory, her arse on fire.

Richard did not say anything because he did not know what to say.

"I want you to kiss my bottom better, but first I want your trousers off," said Rory, undoing her father's belt as he was still seated on the chair.

Richard knew that if he allowed his daughter to remove his trousers there was really only going to be one outcome but, being aware of that, he stood up. Rory completed the undoing of Richard's trousers and pulled them down, she then pulled down his boxers and his cock was rigid.

Rory encouraged her father to step out of the clothing at his feet and then she took off her T-shirt, making herself naked. Rory dropped to her knees and licked the blob of precum off Richard's penis, she then kissed the side of his cock and put her lips around its head. "Oh fuck," breathed Richard as his daughter started to use her lips and tongue on his rock hard cock.

Kim sometimes blew Richard but she did not particularly like doing it but the female mouth that was now working his cock was sending him crazy. Rory was unsure whether she wanted her father to cum in her mouth or not, not because she did not like taking spunk but because she wanted his hard cock in her cunt. She decided to stop the cock sucking before there was ejaculation.

"Kiss my bottom better please, daddy," said Rory, getting on her hands and knees on the bed.

Richard looked at the wonderful, firm arse and the inviting cunt below it. His head was telling him that this was so wrong but his penis was telling him to go ahead. He stripped off his T-shirt to make himself also naked.

He leaned forwards and gently kissed Rory's left buttock, he then kissed the right one and then gave soft kisses all over her arse as his daughter purred. "Oh daddy, this is so, so exciting," Rory said, softly.

Richard ran a finger down his daughter's arse crack and then touched her cunt lips with the finger before adding a second finger and going inside.

"Mmmm, daddy, daddy," said Rory, wiggling her arse as Richard fingered her cunt.

Richard kept fingering, he intended to bring her off. "Yes, yes, ohhh!" shouted Rory as she came, fingered by her father.

"Fuck me now, fuck me now," Rory pleaded, putting her upper body lower and raising her arse and cunt.

Richard looked at the sight, it was irresistible, but it then occurred to him about what to do with his spunk.

Rory sensed his concern. "You can cum inside me; I am on the pill; fuck me now, fuck me, daddy," Rory said into the bedclothes.

Richard held his cock head against his daughter's cunt and she pushed back as he eased forward and there were gasps and groans. Richard slid in deep, then pulled back a bit, then moved forward. "Fuck me hard," said the female voice, so Richard speeded up and he was gripping Rory's hips as his cock slid in and out of her.

"Fuck, shit, fucking hell," yelled Rory as her father had her cumming again.

Richard was grunting as he fucked on and on but was starting to feel his spunk getting ready to be expelled. He thrust harder and had Rory cumming again before he fired his cream into her. For a short while, father and daughter were cumming together before Rory's body straightened and Richard collapsed on her back.

Things could never be the same again but they lay kissing and cuddling before they showered together in the en suite.

They still had a few hours before Kim was due home and Richard mounted Rory in the early afternoon and they made love at a slower pace before they both came.

They showered again and knew that they had to get dressed and leave no signs of what they had been doing for when Kim got home.

When Kim did get home, Richard was downstairs and Rory was in her room. "Have you had a good day?" Richard asked...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments