Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Beautiful Daughter - Part 4

"Further developments in the Ibberson household following on from the father/daughter sex"

94
15 Comments 15
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Father and daughter Richard and Rory Ibberson were just over one week into a sexual relationship and they were both loving it, but they were aware that Richard's wife Kim was getting suspicious.

So far, the lovers had fucked on two Saturdays with Kim out for most of the day and had had two lunchtime quickies with Richard coming home from work with Rory not working on those days.

Rory had split up from her twenty-one-year-old boyfriend Keith very recently, and sex with her father started after that.

During a conversation with her mother, Rory had divulged that she had had sex with a married man and Kim told her nineteen-year-old daughter that she must put a stop to it. Kim asked Richard to talk to Rory about it because Rory always did seem to take more notice of her father than her mother.

Kim had started to wonder just who this married man was because to the best of her knowledge, Rory had not been out of the house since splitting with Keith except to go to work. The horrible thought entered Kim's head that the man in question might be Richard, but she fought to dismiss such thoughts.

Richard and Rory both realised that Kim was having such thoughts although nothing had actually been said by her. Father and daughter were taking more care about what they said to each other and what they did because neither of them wanted to cause Kim the pain that discovering her husband was fucking their daughter would bring on.

Richard had also given Rory a good hard spanking on both of their Saturdays together and they both excited her so much that she came during the arse tanning. Ironically, it was Kim who first mentioned that Rory needed a spanking because her daughter had told her to fuck off.

All three of them worked on Monday, Kim's working days were variable, and the chat between them was amicable and relaxed on Monday evening. Richard and Rory were longing to fuck again but they did not know when it would be possible, if ever.

Tuesday was a normal day off for Rory, and Kim was not going to be working that particular Tuesday, so on Monday evening she made a suggestion to her daughter. "Why don't you and I have some girl time together? Go to the pub at lunchtime, maybe?" smiled Kim to Rory.

Rory was slightly taken aback because she generally got on well with her mum, but 'girl time' had not been suggested before, so Rory assumed that it might involve some grilling about her love life. "Um, yeah, okay, why not?" replied Rory, thinking that she could not really say no because her mother might be offended.

Richard heard the discussion and also thought that it would involve Kim questioning Rory, so he hoped that he could trust his daughter to be careful with her answers.

Mother and daughter went to the pub at lunchtime and chatted about nothing in particular, but Rory was on her guard for when the subject inevitably turned to her sex life. "No sign of you and Keith getting back together then?" asked Kim as her first question on the subject.

"Nope; we have texted each other and we are both happy to get on with our lives without each other," replied Rory.

"That is all very well, but you need to be careful who you choose to get on with your life with," said Kim, leading up to quizzing about the married man that Rory had already said that she had had sex with.

"Yes, mother," replied Rory, slightly sarcastically.

"Don't take that attitude; I just don't want you getting involved with a married man, that's all," said Kim, with a serious expression on her face.

"Attitude? What you gonna do, spank me?" responded Rory, deliberately provoking her mother.

"In my view, a damn good hiding would do you good," said Kim, angrily.

Rory thought of the orgasms she had had whilst getting spanked by her dad and wondered if she would cum if her mother spanked her. "I am nineteen, mother," said Rory, almost daring Kim to pursue the subject.

"You may well be nineteen but you need to be taken down a peg or two," said an increasingly angry Kim.

"Fuck you," snarled Rory, knowing that she had probably just earned herself a spanking.

"That's it; when we get home, you get a hiding," Kim almost shouted, seeing two elderly ladies seated nearby looking on approvingly.

Rory felt embarrassed because now a few customers in the pub were looking at her and her mother, but she also felt very sexually aroused at the prospect of another spanking, even if it was not going to be her father doing the spanking.

The discussions about spanking had taken Kim's mind away from married men but she and Rory left the pub with Kim determined to make her daughter's backside very sore. Rory could, if she chose, not go back to her mother's car for the return home but she felt compelled to, almost looking forward to what would happen when they got there.

"Go to your room and get your jeans and knickers off," ordered Kim as soon as they got in the house door, not wasting any time.

"Look, mum, this is not necessary," said Rory, trying to sound contrite but now almost wanting her arse tanned.

"It is very necessary; get your arse bare, I will be there to deal with you shortly," said Kim, also feeling strangely sexually aroused.

Rory went to her room and took off her jeans and knickers; her cunt was soaked. Kim went to her own room first and got her hairbrush; she thought that that would have far more effect on her daughter's arse than using her hand.

Kim went into Rory's room, hairbrush in hand, and Rory gasped when she saw it. Kim did not speak but moved a chair, the same chair that Richard had sat on to spank Rory, and sat down. "Get over," said Kim, pointing at her lap. Kim's knickers were getting very wet inside her trousers.

Rory obediently placed herself over her mother's lap and very soon CRACK CRACK CRACK the beating started as Kim landed the hairbrush on Rory's buttocks. 'Fuck, this is hurting' Rory thought to herself as her mother continued to bring the hairbrush down on her cheeks, but she was also dangerously close to cumming.

JoselynGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JoselynGarcia

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK Kim continued the hiding; she did not know how many times the brush had made contact with Rory's behind but it must already be more than twenty. Rory bucked and writhed, even more so than she had over her father's knee, and her buttocks were glowing.

Kim's face was red with effort and exhilaration and she was about to cum in her knickers as the thrashing continued. Rory and Kim came almost simultaneously and the spanking stopped. Both females were aware that the other had orgasmed, partly because they both announced their climaxes with expletives.

They were both breathing very heavily and both were very red-faced; Rory, of course was also red-arsed.

After what seemed a long time but probably wasn't, Kim spoke. "Get up," she said softly; she had probably spanked her daughter harder and longer than she had intended and she also felt guilty about the sexual pleasure that she had got from it.

Rory slowly got off her mother's lap and put her hands on her buttocks. Her cunt was glistening with cum and Kim's eyes were drawn to it.

The two women's eyes met but neither spoke as Rory rubbed her backside. They were both still very turned on and were wondering if they were both thinking the same thing.

Kim got off the chair and went as if to leave the room but seemed reluctant to do so. "Mummy," said Rory, before moving to her mother and planting her lips on Kim's with Kim responding immediately.

The women snogged but then Kim pushed away slightly. "Rory, darling, we shouldn't," said Kim, looking into her daughter's eyes. Both women's eyes were ablaze with lust.

"It's okay, mummy," said Rory, caressing her mother's tits over her blouse. They then kissed again and Rory started to lower Kim's trousers.

Kim realised the enormity of what they were about to do but her lust was taking over. "Oh Rory, oh Rory," Kim whispered before lifting Rory's T-shirt and helping her daughter remove it. Kim then undid Rory's bra and kissed her daughter's breasts; Rory was naked and Kim was still fully clothed, apart from her slightly lowered trousers.

Rory removed her mother's blouse and bra and the two women mashed their breasts together as they kissed again. Rory then took off her mother's trousers and soaked knickers and the two women got on the bed in the sixty-nine position with Kim underneath.

They licked each other's cunts and tongued each other's clits and they both had multiple orgasms.

They were then head to head and kissing, tasting their own cum in the other's mouth.

"I love you, mummy," said Rory, gently running her hand through Kim's hair.

"I love you too, baby; sorry I spanked you so hard," replied Kim, softly stroking her daughter's face.

"That's okay; I deserved it...and I liked it," giggled Rory.

"Yeah, you did seem to like it, kinky," laughed Kim.

"And you came in your knickers doing it, also kinky," responded Rory.

"Yes, that is true," said Kim, before the women kissed tenderly.

"Your father must not know about this," said Kim, when the kissing stopped.

"No, I know," replied Rory, who had now fucked with both her father and her mother.

"I bet your arse is sore," chuckled Kim.

"It is; will you kiss it for me, please?" said Rory, rolling onto her front.

Kim softly kissed Rory's bright red buttocks and then found herself licking Rory's arse crack as both women's arousal increased. Rory raised her arse and Kim tongued her anus. "Fuck, oh fucking hell, fuck!" shrieked Rory as she came.

"Would you like me to play with your bum, mummy?" asked Rory, when she had calmed from her orgasm.

"Yes, please; but you are not going to spank me, are you?" laughed a very turned on Kim.

"I might spank you another day," said Rory, as her lips made contact with her mother's arse cheeks.

Rory had Kim cumming by the same method as her mother had used, Kim climaxing as Rory's tongue circled her arsehole.

"We will do this again, won't we?" Rory asked Kim, in between kisses.

"Very likely, my darling," replied Kim.

Kim had had a bit of experience with lesbian sex in her last year at school and had had a couple of lovemaking sessions with women in later years. Rory had actually been to bed with her much older female boss from her work.

They showered and got dressed; they now had a secret.

When Richard came home from work, Rory's backside was still on fire and she was wondering how she would manage to sit down for the family meal.

"Did your girl time go well?" Richard asked both women, hoping that nothing incriminating had been discovered.

"Better than expected, actually," smiled Kim.

"Yeah, it was fun," confirmed Rory.

"Perhaps you should do it more often," said Richard cheerfully, as it did not seem that anything had been revealed about him and Rory.

"Oh, I think we will," answered Kim, smiling at her daughter.

Rory squirmed in her seat when they sat down to eat because she really had had one hell of a spanking from her mother.

Kim smiled at her daughter, noticing her discomfort.

That night, Richard and Kim fucked but they were both thinking of their beautiful and sexy daughter during the process.

Rory masturbated in her bed, knowing that sexually she now had the best of both worlds to look forward to.

There was no way that Richard would suspect that his wife and his daughter were lovers, and Kim had almost dismissed from her mind any thoughts of the possibility of her husband being Rory's married-man lover.

The future looked good even if a bit complex.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments