Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Sister's Big Arse Part 3

"Seventeen year old brother and twenty year old sister want more"

36
10 Comments 10
4.4k Views 4.4k
824 words 824 words

Brother Ian, aged seventeen, and sister Sharon, aged twenty, had had a day and night of sex whilst their parents, Michael and Jane Patterson, had been away overnight at a wedding, and the pair wanted more.

Ian had been attracted by his sister's large and shapely arse and that plus the rest of her body was constantly in his thoughts. Ian would run his hand over her buttocks at every opportunity and Sharon loved him feeling her arse, especially when he ran his fingers up and down her arse crack.

With the parents now home again the chances of full sex between the siblings were virtually non-existent and their frustration was increasing. Sharon had once given Ian a very quick wank in the bathroom but other than that and the buttock touching and occasional kiss there was no sexual contact.
 

Both siblings were having largely sleepless nights and as one or other of them masturbated, thinking about the other, they also knew that the other was likely doing the same.

Sharon decided that she had to do something about it. "Ian, I can't sleep I am always thinking about you," she confided.

"Same with me, Sharon, I want you so much."

"We will not be able to have a proper fuck but I will come to your room after mum and dad are asleep tonight,we have got to do something," she said.

In the early hours of the next morning Ian was lying awake when his bedroom door  opened and he saw the silhouette of his sister. She put a finger to her lips to warn him to be keep quiet and she switched on his bedside lamp. She was wearing a shortish nightdress but her brother could see through it.

"We mustn't make a noise," she said softly. "We can't have full sex but maybe we can have the next best thing."

She pulled the bedclothes off her brother and removed his pyjama trousers exposing his almost fully erect cock. She took off her nightdress so that now she was naked. Ian put his left hand around her and felt her right buttock.

Sharon swung her right leg over Ian's head and lowered her damp cunt to his mouth as she locked her lips on his prick.

They'd had a sixty-nine in their night of lovemaking previously, and Ian was soon lapping at his sister's very lubricated snatch as her head bobbed up and down on his rod.

The frustrations of the time since their night together had built up so much that neither of them were going to last long and Sharon's buttocks tightened as she came just before her brother spurted spunk into her mouth.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

They had managed to be almost noiseless, and shortly Sharon removed herself from above her brother, After he had given her bare arse a fondle and they had had a long passionate kiss, she put her nightdress back on and left his room.

At least they could sleep the rest of that night in contentment after they had both had sexual satisfaction. They were then back to having the minimal amount of contact that living with their parents would allow.

Sharon had now reached age twenty-one and Ian was almost eighteen when a job opportunity involving promotion came up at Sharon's work; the trouble was that it would mean her moving to a town more than one hundred miles away.

Her parents were pleased for her and they both said that she should take it, but she could not tell them that she was reluctant to go because she was in love with her brother.

In the end Ian perhaps produced wisdom beyond his years when he said to her, "Sharon, I love you and I will miss you so much but you have got to take that job."

She reluctantly agreed and she moved to the new town where she would be sharing a flat with a female workmate.

Ian and Sharon were missing each other so much but to try to get him off her mind she started going out with a man from her work despite the fact that he was fifteen years her senior. She was not thinking straight but after a whirlwind romance they married without the knowledge of her parents.

On hearing the news, Jane and Michael were devasted because they had missed the wedding of their only daughter; Ian was devastated because someone other than him would be shagging his sister.

Sharon realised that she had made a huge mistake within days of getting married, not least because Ian was still on her mind, but she could not tell her parents that, or her brother or her new husband, so she unhappily drifted along for the next two years.

Ian was now aged twenty and still living with his parents when his mother took a phone call from the now twenty-three-year-old Sharon. "Mum...can I come home please?"
 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments