Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Of Incest - What Happened Next

"How much fun can a mother and son have – too much?"

115
9 Comments 9
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

You can’t imagine how much my life has changed in the last six months. I’ve progressed from being a spotty seventeen-year-old shy teenager to rampant sexual beast, but then, I have my mother to thank for that.

Sex has been, more or less, non-stop. She can’t seem to get enough of my dick and to be honest, I can’t get enough of her juicy cunt either. We’ve had some near misses and some risky encounters. None of them come close to the time when all three of us were out at a local restaurant one night. As we were leaving, my dad bumped into a friend he used to work with in the foyer. Mum and I continued to the car and I just hopped in the back seat and expected mum to get in the front while we waited for dad to catch us up. She didn’t hop in the front though. She opened the other back door, and her wicked grin said it all.

“You know what I want. Now get it out,” she told me as she crawled across the seat.

I immediately glanced out of my window and towards the restaurant doors. Dad was still chatting away with his friend. My cock was growing hard anyway and it had become a bit of a custom that mum would blow me almost every night before going to bed. I seemed to sleep better for it too.

I did as I was told, and unzipped my pants to retrieve my cock. It was a struggle at first, but mum has this habit of getting exactly what she wants, when she wants it. As soon as the head of my cock was free, her mouth was wrapped around it. Her bobbing head did wonders for me and I couldn’t resist the action of pushing my bottom up to meet her downward movement.

I remember those words, “oh, fuck,” echoing in the car and I remember my hand coming down on the back of her head at the time I looked towards the restaurant door. I figured I would have plenty of time to blow my load into my mother’s mouth, but dad was not at the entrance anymore, and neither was his friend. I scanned the car park as quickly as I could, and I caught up with dad as he meandered through some cars, fortunately, still in the distance.

“Suck it quick, dad’s on his way,” I told mum through gritted teeth. “Come on, make it spurt. Quickly, otherwise, he’ll see us.”

I started fucking my mother’s mouth rather urgently.

“Come on, mum, stop fucking around,” I told her. “You’d better swallow this,” I added.

She could tell I was in a state of panic, and her hand finally circled my dick and pumped me hard while at the same time sucking my spongy knob-end. Dad was about halfway to the car when I exploded in her mouth.

To her credit, not a drop was wasted. I felt my cock spurt as I watched my dad get nearer and nearer to the car. If only he had known what I was doing to his wife at the time. The content of my balls drained into my mother’s mouth at the same time dad waved to me. A smile crossed my face, and I removed my hand from my mother’s head to wave back. I was getting more and more eager to stuff my cock back into my pants, but mum was finishing me off with long pulls on my erect cock. What could I do?

Finally, I had to push her off me, quickly stuff my raging hard-on back into my jeans as dad was about fifteen steps from the car. Mum reversed her ass out of the hidden side of the back passenger door. I saw her scoop the final remnants of spunk and push them into her mouth. She stood up and, lifting her glasses into the air, declared that she had found them under the seat of the car. She seemed so pleased with herself and dad congratulated her too. Mum then closed the door and bounded into the front seat with dad in the driver’s seat.

I smiled all the way home; watching mum in the front chatting away as if nothing had happened. I was intrigued as to how she could do that while she knew that her son’s spunk was snaking its way to her stomach and that I was sitting behind her listening to all that crap while my cock was growing harder by the minute. I wanted to fuck my cock into her cunt at that precise moment, drag her butt into the back with me bend her over, and slot her one. It was what the slut deserved. The more I thought about that, it was also what the slut would have liked to have happen.

I don’t know how she handled all three of us, well, at least I thought it was just the three of us. Of course, it could have been more. Between Uncle Jim’s visits, mum and I would be fucking our brains out as soon as dad was out of the way. He wouldn’t have been short of a fuck or two either.

In the mornings, I would have to accept that I was going to get sloppy seconds. It caught me unawares the first time that happened because I dived between my mother’s thighs not long after dad had gone to work and before I knew it my tongue was extended and it was up my mother’s cunt before she could warn me. My tongue was met with hot pussy juice and oozing spunk from a well-fucked cunt.

The mix intrigued me. I wasn’t the sort of guy to shy away from experience, and it surprised my mother to find that I continued licking her despite the mix of fluids entering my mouth. When she saw this, she pulled me into her and rubbed her twat all over my face, then she pulled me up to kiss me. It was the best kiss I think I have ever experienced, and to share all of that with her was a very loving moment.

The kiss lasted as long as it took for my cock to penetrate her sopping pussy. The fucking was hot and rampant and she got a second load inside her before it was time for me to leave for school.

I remember sitting on the bus, looking around at everyone else and thinking – what other mothers fuck their son like mine does? Who else behaves incestuously? I couldn’t tell by looking at them but I desperately wanted to know. I know one thing; I had a perpetual smile on my face all the way to school. I loved learning but I loved coming home from school much more than I enjoyed going there.

Friends were few and, I have to admit, it was awkward having them over as I was always horny for my mum. Sleepovers were a pain in the arse, as it meant I never got that goodnight kiss from my mum. The sort of goodnight kiss where her lips slip over my cock and my fingers find themselves deep in her pussy. Juicy fingers meant that I had something to suck on when she had left. It was my main aim during those late evening sessions.

I often wondered whether my dad knew about anything that went on; like I knew about him and Uncle Jim.

The weekend fucking never faded. I would always leave mum, dad and Uncle Jim to themselves and pretend to go to my room and do some homework. But in reality, I used to get my cock out and wait until I could sneak down and watch them fuck. Only mum knew of my presence, and she always used to look out for the door opening so that I could get a better look.

ahsly_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ahsly_smith

She loved fucking. She loved orgasms too, and I witnessed so many of them while she was spit-roasted between Uncle Jim and dad. Often, she’d become delirious and she’d lose all control of her body. It happened with me once. I didn’t know what to do at the time, so I stopped fucking her. Did I get a bollocking for that. Mum was fast against the shower wall, and I was fucking her hard from behind. Water was pouring down on us. It was a frantic fuck but, she passed out in my arms. My lengthy cock was penetrating her fast and furious and I was gripping her shoulders for something to hang on to. Mum started to shake and shiver, her legs wobbled not once but a few times, and then she went limp. I had to hang onto her for dear life and to stop her from collapsing to the floor. That was when my cock fell from her cunt.

I was so glad she recovered by the time dad came home from work. That night she scolded me and told me if that ever happened again, I was to keep fucking her through it. She told me that she loved to recover from passing out while still being fucked. She was insatiable, to say the least, and I loved her for it.

There were times I was jealous of dad sharing her bed. I don’t know why but those feelings always came on when Uncle Jim was visiting. I suppose I just felt left out and I would dream of being one of the gang.

After watching them go hammer and tongs at it by the doorway, I would always leave quietly and sneak back upstairs. Mum would always pop her head around the door to say goodnight but as dad was right behind her, that’s all it would be.

Except one night.

On one occasion I got a text from her.

I want you to come downstairs, I think you’ll like what I have for you.

My heart pounded the second I read it. I never responded, and I didn’t know what to expect, but I waited until there were no sounds from outside my bedroom to be on the safe side. There were none, of course, because dad and Uncle Jim had already gone to bed. I opened the door quietly and, while dressed in just my boxer shorts, made my way downstairs to the snook. I was still unsure as to what was waiting for me when I pushed the door open.

I gasped when I saw mum. I mean, I had seen her in that position before, with her legs behind her head looking as if she was a mere inch or so away from licking her own pussy. But the fact her face and tits were absolutely covered in glistening white creamy spunk took my breath away.

She beckoned me closer, and I walked, trance-like towards her. I just stared at her, my eyes taking in every inch of her covered body.

“You turn,” she said, smiling at me. “Do whatever you want, honey.”

I wanted everything. Absolutely everything.

I knelt down between her splayed thighs. I kissed them while keeping my eyes fixed on hers. Her well-used slippery mound was hovering between us. I extended my lips to her pussy and let my tongue swipe across her pussy, many times, before pushing it inside her cunt. I licked her while I looked at her smiling at me.

She knew, as much as I did, what I could see lying between us. She knew what was going through my mind all too well. My mum just smiled at me, wondering how long it would take me to divert my attention.

With one last lap of her pussy, I raised myself over her body and licked all the way up to her breasts; sucking in what spunk lay between us and not knowing or caring whether it belonged to Uncle Jim or my dad. I sucked it into my mouth. Some I swallowed but the rest was for mum and I to share.

By the time I got to her face my mouth was full. We kissed and shared the rewards between us. My cock nudged at the entrance to her cunt and my hand helped it into her hole. The position of her body was one of total submission, curled up like she was with her legs folded behind her head.

Her face was covered in spunk. I don’t think she had swallowed any of it. Dad and Uncle Jim seemed content to just cover her body, and leave her to it. I was so glad she called out to me so that we could share it together.

My cock drove home, and my cum covered tongue slipped between mum’s lips. It felt so fucking good to be inside her after she had been fucked. I felt so horny looking at her in that state. I wanted to fuck her good and proper, leave her in no doubt that she had been satisfied. At last, I felt part of the foursome.

She started to cry out that she was cumming, so I fucked her harder, then came a myriad of swear words, none of which phased me. I could see that she was losing it. Her words faded and her breathing calmed.

“Spunk all over my face and tits, son,” she said. It was her last words before she passed out on me, but I remembered the earlier lessons that she had taught me, so I kept fucking my cock into her. I kept pounding her cunt, watching and waiting for her to come around.

She did eventually, but it was just as I could hold back no longer. I had about three more thrusts in me before I knew I would shoot my load. It was enough for mum and me to lock eyes and her smile said it all.

“Fuck, I’m cumming again. You’re so fucking good, David.” Another orgasm was hot on the heels.

With seconds to spare, I pulled out of her needy cunt and splattered her tits and face. Her tongue extended but I missed it, and to be honest, I preferred to just spray it all over her. I watched it shoot from my cock and splatter onto her lovely cum covered body.

It was such a delight to see. For both of us.

With both of us breathing heavily, we started giggling.

The voice behind me startled me. The hand resting on my back even more so.

“Well done, son.”

I didn’t need to turn around to know what my dad had just witnessed me doing. Part of me wasn’t surprised that he had. I wasn’t shocked; in fact, I was relieved that the pretense was over. Maybe it had been for a long time, and I just didn’t know it. Maybe mum had arranged for us to be caught. I didn’t care either way.

I squeezed the last remnants out of my cock onto my mother’s cunt. My dad’s hand on my buttocks surprised me, but his words even moreso.

“You’re going to have to join Jim and me, next time, son. I do hope your mother’s up for it.”

Mum uncurled her feet from behind her head and stood up. Positioning herself between us, she kissed dad first and then me.

The mischievous grin on her face belied her wickedness. “Yes,” she said, “but let’s let Jim find out, rather than tell him.”

Mum walked between us and towards the open door. She looked over her shoulder. “You two coming to bed?”

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments