Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how i love my baby sis-part 1

"First story guys please be gentle with it. Let me know if you like it"

5
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
OK maybe what we did was wrong, but at the time neither of us cared. Let me start from the beginning.

It was the night before my 18th birthday. As always, since my parents had to work, I was aloud no visitors. Only I and my 17 year old sister Jennifer would be at home. I walked in the living room and slumped on the couch. I began watching TV when Jennifer walked through the front door.

Let me describe my little sister. With her auburn hair and baby blue eyes she was beautiful, but it was her curvy shape that got her all the attention. Of course she was still "Mom's little virgin baby" but I knew how dirty she was. Lost her v-card before her 17th birthday. Even though she had the body, she did not flaunt it. Her attire mostly included sweatpants and baggy T-shirts. She only dressed up for occasions that called for it.

"Where are mom and dad?" She asked walking to the kitchen.

"Date night; just left, they will be gone for a while" I said, trying to make it clear that I didn't want to talk. She came into the room and plopped down on the couch next to me.

"What’s wrong, Robbie?" She asked leaning in close.

"Dad won’t let me invite anyone over tomorrow because he has to fucking work" I answered shortly.

"Aw" she mocked in a baby voice, "Does that make the little Robbie sad?"

"Leave me alone God damn!" I told her.

"Hey, calm down, that just means we can have fun together" she smiled that smile that always got her whatever she wanted. The one smile I couldn't say ‘no’ to. I couldn't help but smile back.

"And what shall we do?" I leaned closer, already knowing what was going to happen.

"Well, we can..." she said before jumping on me. Little did she know, I was prepared for this attack and I rolled out making her land face first onto the couch. I jumped on her with one knee on each side and held her hands down.

"Let me go!" She yelled half muffled by the cushion she was pressed against. She struggled against my grip wiggling under me.

"What do I get if I do?" I asked playfully.

"Well, I can already tell what you want..." she trailed off. I was confused until I realized what she had meant. Her wiggling had caused me an erection that began poking her butt.

"I'm so sorry!" I said trying to explain "I didn't mean to, I swear" I was expecting her to yell or get pissed or make me get off, but I was surprised when she said "God Robbie you’re harder than I thought" Then I was shocked again when she began slowly moving so that her butt massaged the tent rapidly growing in my pants.

"Jen what are you doing?" I moaned as she kept at it. "This is wrong, you’re my sister"

"I don't care Robbie, this feels too good to pass up" Then she had me get up and slowly took her shirt off, revealing what I now realized were two beautiful C cup breasts.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

My mouth dropped at the sight of such beautiful tits.

"Well?" She asked, "Are you going to play with them or what?"

I walked over not saying a word. I leaned down and began sucking on a nipple as she moaned into my ear. I slowly circled it with my tongue causing her to squirm in front of me. I then began using a free hand to pinch and tug her other nipple.

"Oh God Robbie you're so good at this!" She moaned out loud. She pushed me away and slowly slid down her sweatpants. She turned around and slowly bent over as she took off her little black thong. "Let’s see how good you are with this" she sat down on the couch and spread her legs. I got on my knees and took a big whiff of my own baby sister’s glory hole. She bit her lip as I took one slow lick up her pussy. I then began lapping like I never had before. I used my hands to spread open her puffy lips before slowly intruding my tongue inside the one place I never expected to go. She arched her back and pulled my hair moaning my name. I slowly tongue fucked my baby sister for a while before taking it out and replacing it with my finger. I then began slowly flicking her clit with my tongue. I continued this for several minutes, at one point adding another one until I felt her clamp down on my fingers.

"I'm cumming, Robbie!" She screamed as she began gushing her glorious honey all over my hand. When she was finished, I slowly took my fingers out, I stuck one in my mouth and sucked it clean before putting my other in her mouth for her to clean. After that I slowly licked her clean before getting up.

"Oh Robbie that was the best" she said, "But now it’s my turn" she got down on her knees and slowly pulled my shorts down, then began rubbing my erection through my boxers. After a while she pulled my boxers down letting my cock spring free. She slowly stroked it not taking her eyes off me. I moaned in pleasure staring back at her. She slowly came closer before engulfing the tip inside of her mouth. She slowly circled it with her tongue before taking more of it in, inch by inch, until my pubic hair pressed against her lips. She held it there for a second before slowly coming back up to the head. She slowly sucked me off for about ten minutes, never taking her eyes off me. Soon I began feeling that tingling sensation. "Jen, if you keep going, I will cum. "

She sped up and took all of my girth again and held it there until I couldn't hold back anymore. I began shooting my load into her throat. She tried her best to swallow it all, but some began pouring out of the side of her mouth. Before I could say anything we heard mom and dad pull into the garage. We both grabbed our clothes and ran to our rooms, but not before she whispered "Your birthday present will be even better"

Published 
Written by romanticness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments