Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Like Mine With Gelly

"A hot summer night playing truth or dare brings siblings closer together."

109
8 Comments 8
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It was summer and our apartment had no air conditioning.

We weren’t exactly poor but we were by no means wealthy. We lived in a shitty neighborhood in an equally shitty building.

Once it got late enough in our neighborhood, you didn’t want to be outside. No joke. You were either the victim or the perpetrator.

My sister, Angela, and I were three years apart in age. She was the oldest. We got along OK but during the day, we each went our separate ways. Come nighttime, we were back at the apartment. Mom and Dad both worked erratic schedules. Dad was a fireman so many nights he slept at the firehouse. Mom worked as a telephone operator for a telecommunications company. At least two of her shifts during the week were overnight.

This night, in particular, Gelly (my nickname for Angela) and I were playing music and rotated some board games. We switched from electricity to candlelight once it got late enough. We had the windows open as high as they would go. That gave us some ambient light from outside but more noise than illumination depending on where you were looking.

Boredom was kicking in. We didn’t have cable TV or even a computer at that stage. I did my homework at the school library and used the computer there. Once it was done, I walked home.

Gelly and I had explored every possible means of killing time including those games, “Never Have I Ever” and had shifted to “Truth Or Dare”. We’d played it with friends in larger groups before but not just the two of us. We were roasting that night so “Truth” was winning since it didn’t require moving.

I should add that all I was wearing was a white t-shirt and boxer briefs. That’s what I usually slept in and it was getting close to that time. Gel was wearing a t-shirt and panties. She’d dropped her denim shorts once we shut off the lights. It was sticky as hell outside and the material on my shirt felt damp. Gel’s t-shirt clung to her enough that I confess to glancing at her tits more than a few times. As she moved around on the living room floor, her ample tits would shift around underneath her shirt. That held my attention. I hadn’t really thought of her in a sexual way but I had eyes. Still, once I took note of the activity under her t-shirt I lit a second candle to give myself a better view of what was clearly worth looking at.

We traded off “truths” for a good fifteen minutes or more:

“Which of your friends do you trust the most?”

“Which of your friends have you had a sex dream about?”

“Who of your friends has the hottest parent?”

“What’s the last thing you borrowed but haven’t returned?”

“Have you ever peeped in someone’s window?”

“What’s the longest you’ve gone without a shower?”

The questions were personal but nothing evil.

Eventually, things got more interesting and got more physical.

“I dare you to stand on your head,” is what I gave Gelly.

My motivation wasn’t even perverse. I didn’t realize until she got up that things might get interesting since her shirt was going to flip up. She wasn’t wearing a bra but it was so sticky in the apartment that I wasn’t expecting her tits to flop out.

“Shit that’s easier said than done,” she added while noticing that her shirt was rolling up towards her chin. She tried tucking the end of her shirt into her panties and even pulled her panties higher to try securing it. That only gave her a bit of a wedge. She was still struggling with the headstand so I offered to help. She accepted.

I stood towards Gelly’s back and she went into her headstand. “Grab my ankles,” she commanded. I did and she gasped, “how long do I have to hold like this?” I fumbled for an answer but considering the view I had, I spit out, “thirty seconds.”

Gel’s headstand was wobbly. She was having trouble keeping her legs up and straight. The best thing about that was I could see how her panties rode up between her pussy lips. When I leaned forward, I could see her shirt slipping further up. One of her tits was about 60% revealed to me as it hung upside down towards her chin. Her damp ass knocked into me as I held her by the ankles. She was laughing her ass off and I was trying to retain my composure while noting that my cock was getting hard. As she wobbled and banged against me, I knew I had to ease back so the head of my cock wasn’t pointing straight out. It was reaching that point.

She almost made it to thirty seconds but at maybe twenty-five, she buckled and fell back forward. I don’t remember if I fell or dove face down myself in an effort to cover the fact that my dick was hard.

We laughed a while about that one and shared some small talk. I could see her skin glistening against the candlelight.

“Your turn. Truth or dare?” she asked.

“Dare,” I picked.

“I dare you to empty the ice cube tray into your underpants,” she said straight-faced.

As I rolled my eyes and gave her an exasperated look, Gel added, “And leave them there for thirty seconds!”

Luckily for me, the ice tray wasn’t exactly full. Maybe it had six or seven cubes in it. It wasn’t going to be easy but it could have been worse.

I took the walk of shame to the kitchen and came back with the tray and dumped the cubes into my boxer briefs. It was so hot in the apartment that I was more relieved than tortured by the sensation.

When I reached thirty seconds I walked to the bathroom and emptied my ice cubes into the tub and returned to our space on the living room floor.

“Truth or dare Gel?” I asked.

“Dare,” she said.

“OK try pinning my shoulders for a three count,” I said.

I was about 165 pounds and my sister was at best 115. This was at best a test more of endurance. She didn’t have a chance. Frankly, I think it was my dick talking.

Gelly dove on top of me aggressively. She had to realize that she was outmatched by size alone. She was 5’3” and I was 6’2”.

Gelly landed on my legs first. I think she thought that if she neutralized my legs that might give her an advantage.

I looked down and watched her crawling up my legs. As she reached my waist, I felt the sensation of her tits hitting my balls and cock. I tried shutting that thought out as she got to my chest and torso.

Gelly was spreading her knees to hold my upper thighs and the tops of her feet were wedged between my legs. I became aware that since my cock had softened before this started, it was pointing down. As Gel started climbing over me, I could feel myself getting hard again. Hopefully, the friction of my underwear would keep my cock pointing down and prevent it from causing me any issues.

My sister was pushing down on my shoulders with her hands while my hands were pushing her wrists away from me. I was watching as her tits swayed and brushed against my chest and arms. I won’t lie. I was enjoying the experience.

I started letting Gel win a bit since when she managed to pin my shoulders, her tits pushed down on me more firmly. She’d climb me higher and soon her pussy was in line with just below my navel. As I’d spread my legs to loosen her control, my dick started to move and began pointing up as it got harder and harder. Gel’s skin was shining and slippery from sweat as was mine.

As my cock shifted and began pointing up, it was making contact with Gel’s ass. I tried to ignore that and hoped it wasn’t as obvious as it was becoming to me. She took a defensive position and slipped one of her knees between my legs. Once she got the second knee between them, my legs were spread out. My cock wasn’t brushing her ass anymore. Still, I could see her damp shirt hanging against my lower torso, obscuring my erection. Her tits were swaying still and I could visualize her cleavage now as her shirt was stretching more and more.

Lovelllyy18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovelllyy18

I used my feet and managed to get them between her calves. I started spreading her legs out and I could feel her leverage shifting. Once I got my knees between her legs, she began sliding towards my balls against the tops of my thighs. I used my knees and bent my legs up and Gelly’s legs spread out. I moved my hands against her hips and hunched her body upwards. Her tits hit my face and her pussy landed at the right spot where the tip of my cock was pointing.

I slipped my hands above her hips and I could feel the wetness of her ribs. She was looking down at me half smiling. I impulsively pulled her hips towards me. As our stomachs touched, the tip of my cock landed against the crack of her ass. She pushed her hips back and my cock fell against my stomach. When I pulled her down again, her panty-covered pussy landed against the shaft of my cock. As we struggled, I could feel the skin of my cock being jerked between us.

For a moment, our wrestling seemed to continue. I’m not sure it had the same focus as it had a few minutes earlier. Our bodies continued to shift and thrust. I could feel Gelly moving against the shaft of my cock. I almost felt like my shaft was getting sanded. She began to slide against my cock and lift up only to move back to the tip and slide down again.

My face was now parallel with her tits. I let go of her hips but our movement continued. I began leaning forward and put my face between Gel’s tits, still covered in her t-shirt. My wet skin was sliding against the tiles on our living room floor. I didn’t even care. As I leaned on my elbows I also hooked my fingers into the waistband of my briefs. I slid a bit so that they slipped lower on my hips. That caused my cock to stand up straighter. Gelly didn’t change her rhythm. She was pressing against my shaft and I was pushing up to meet her thrusts.

I managed to get the waistband of my briefs low enough that ¾ of my ass was not covered. As Gel lifted off my shaft, my cock would pop up more and point up towards the ceiling. I could hear us both panting as the wrestling continued.

Now I placed my hands against Gel’s back and slid them up to her shoulders. Once I curled my fingers over the curve of her shoulders, I started pulling her down so that the tip of my cock was now banging directly against where I knew the opening to her pussy would be. With my legs, I pushed her thighs open wider. Gel didn’t resist. I could feel her cooperating.

As I leaned back, Gelly sat up and continued to wiggle her hips while her pussy was directly on top of my cock. The cloth between us was somewhat pointless by now. Neither of us had said a word but we both knew what was happening.

Once Gelly was straight up, I reached my hands to her hips and began to slide them up under her shirt at the front. Once they were alongside her ribs, I pulled her forward enough so that she was not quite lying flat on top of me. Then I slipped my hands gently over her tits. Her nipples were firm like pencil erasers. I wanted to squeeze them but I also wanted to feel the sensation of her gigantic tits wobbling while she rode me.

I pulled her t-shirt up and watched her shimmering tits shaking. I leaned up to lick her nipples and suck on them. They were shining like they were drenched in glitter against the candlelight.

I lowered my right hand down and started playing with Gel’s ass. Her panties were riding high up her hips by now and they were pretty wet with sweat and whatever other juices had mixed in.

I realized that I could reach all the way under Gel’s ass and feel my balls tightening up. I pulled her up higher so that she wasn’t grinding against my shaft. I was literally driving the head of my cock against Gel’s pussy. I was able to lift the shaft slightly to angle the tip to just the right spot. When Gel sensed what I was doing, she’d pause a bit so that I could get the tip lined up just right. The next time I reached down to realign the tip, I pealed the cloth of my boxer briefs off the tip and Gel seemingly didn’t notice nor care. She resumed knocking the tip against her pussy not separated only by one layer of wet cloth from her panties. I longed to feel her wetness against my shaft.

As Gelly sat up against my cock again, I held on to her t-shirt and as she leaned back I pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. Now I was watching my sister bouncing topless against the tip of my cock head. Her tits bounced and swayed and she made no effort to cover them.

Gel started to reach backwards and positioned her hands on top of my legs. She was pushing herself against my naked cock. If she was unaware that I’d slipped it out of my briefs before, now there was no denying it. Each time her ass slid down towards my thighs, my cock would stand straight up in the air. She moved to position herself on it again. This time, I reached down and held my cock straight up. She lined it directly under her pussy and started pushing it down.

“Hold it straight up,” I said to Gelly.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and held it against her pussy and continued to ride it.

Now I leaned forward and slipped my fingers in between the head of my cock and the front of her panties. Strange as it sounds, I still wasn’t sure how she’d react if I went further. I slipped my fingers inside awkwardly. I realized this was a struggle and instead grabbed the waistband of her panties and practically ripped them off. Then I resumed fingering my sister while her hand stayed wrapped around my cock.

“Stroke it,” I suggested.

Gelly started pumping my cock while I fingered her. Her head was slightly back and her eyes closed. My eyes were wide open. Our bodies were shining with sweat. Gel’s pussy was glistening. I didn’t know how much longer I might last before cumming. It was the most amazing sensation and sight I’d ever experienced sexually (even to this day).

“Faster,” I said. “I’m going to shoot.”

Gelly opened her eyes and started frantically pumping my cock while I fingered her. The scene was beyond clumsy and awkward. Neither of us cared.

I loved watching her big tits shaking as she increased her tempo.

Abruptly. A rope of cum shot out of my cock and landed on Gel’s chest and face. Some might have gone in her hair also. I practically went blind at that point. I felt three to four eruptions and my entire body was shaking. To make things worse, I then watched the stream of cum running down her chest to her navel and into the patch of hair above her clit.

Gelly let go of my cock and lifted her ass off the floor. She began thrusting into my hand so that my fingers slammed harder and farther into her pussy. The scene was totally over the top. Watching my big sister basically on her hands and feet, backwards slamming my fingers into her pussy.

She came and I felt a rush of hot wetness surrounding my fingers. Her ass landed with a wet splat against the tiled living room floor.

I never got my dick inside Gelly that night. Still, I knew we’d get there.

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments