Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Saw Your Photos, Mrs. C!

"Porn left on a husband's PC leads to his wife's cheating."

41
10 Comments 10
7.6k Views 7.6k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"A husband leaves his PC with his high school son's friend for repair, forgetting the XXX video he'd recorded of his wife was still on the drive. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The nerd discovers it and it leads to sex between the wife, the nerd, and her son."

Prologue

"GOD DAMN IT!" my husband screamed at his PC.

"What now?" I asked.

"I just got another one of those fucking black screens of death. Third time today, and I'm leaving for Chicago in the morning for a week. I'm going to need this piece of crap when I get home to do my trip report. Can you call Jason tomorrow and have him fix this piece of shit for me, baby?" Tom asked.

"Yeah sure," I grinned, amused at how much he and I are alike when it comes to our lack of patience with things that don't work the way they are supposed to. 

Jason is our son's friend. He's a 17-year-old computer whiz kid who does any and all kinds of PC work for us… hardware installations, operating system tune-ups, software tweaking, etc.  So I said I'd call him for Tom the next day.  And I did.

 

Chapter 1.  Discovery

Two days after Tom left for his trip Jason called and said he had our PC ready, so I told him he could drop it off after school.  He and our son, Kirk, are good friends, which surely supports the old adage that opposites attract.  Whereas Jason is a total nerd, Kirk is a jock, lettering in three sports in his high school… football, basketball and baseball.  Yet they're both bright boys, and love teasing each other.  Jason calls Kirk a "dumb jock," and Kirk calls Jason the "king of the nerds."  And yet they really do respect and enjoy one another. 

When our doorbell rang around four the next afternoon only then did I remember Jason was going to be stopping by to return Tom's PC.  I was in the middle of vacuuming, and without thinking opened the door to let Jason in.  When I saw the expression on his face, and where his eyes were gazing, I suddenly remember I wasn't wearing a bra, and that Jason could clearly see my 36C tits flopping around loose under the old tank top I was wearing.  Actually, it wasn't even a tank top.  It was one of Tom's old "wife beater" undershirts, the kind with the straps over my bare shoulders and really loose armpit cutouts.

"Wow!  Hi, Mrs. C," Jason grinned, staring at my almost naked tits.

"Sorry for the casual attire, Jason," I said.  "I forgot you were coming by and I was in the middle of vacuuming.  Come in.  You know where to install the PC, right?" I said, letting him in.

"Yeah, sure.  I'll go set it up," he said.  "But I think you may want to come with me.  I need to show you something, and I have kind of a confession to make," he grinned, still staring at my tits.  So I followed him upstairs.

There, in Tom’s office he quickly installed the desktop PC, turned it on, then said, "I didn't really intend to see these, Mrs. C.  I mean, I wasn't looking for them or anything.  I just discovered them when I was doing some virus scans, and when I saw the folder titles I thought maybe this was the cause of the problems Mr. C's been having.  I figured he might have downloaded a virus or something from a porn site.  Instead, I found these," Jason said, clicking on a folder entitled, Jill's photos.

And my world stopped.

There on the screen were photos Tom had taken of me a year or so ago. We were on vacation in Vegas, and I was toasted.  On a lark, we'd visited a tacky lingerie store in one of the hotel arcades and purchased a bunch of totally trashy lingerie.  I'd modeled the outfits for Tom as he took photos of me wearing them.  And then he'd continued photographing me doing all kinds of nasty things to and with him.  There I was on screen, in front of my son's friend, my naked tits sticking out above a skimpy black corset, hairy cunt peeking out through the crotchless panties, legs encased in lacy black stockings attached to the corset by garters.  And I was holding a leather cat o'nine tails whip in one hand while rubbing my pussy with the other.

"My God!" I gasped, feeling sick.

"I found this, too," Jason said, clicking on a video link.  As soon as the movie started playing I remembered what I'd said on it, and I slumped into a chair next to the PC, unable to tear my gaze from the unfolding disaster on screen.

"You'd love to fuck him, wouldn't you, slut?" Tom's voice said to me.

"Yes!  And you'd love to watch me doing it, too, wouldn't you, you bastard," I'd said.

"That would make our son a motherfucker, you know," Tom said.

"Yes, it would," I said, rubbing my pussy on screen.

"And you'd suck his cock before he fucked you, wouldn't you, you fucking whore," Tom said.

"Yes!" I hissed. "Anything.  I'd lick his balls and tongue his asshole, too, if he wanted it."

"You'd probably even have a threesome with Kirk and Jason if Kirk asked you to, wouldn't you, you nasty slut."

"Of course I would. And I'd suck Jason's cock and lick his balls and asshole, too, Tom. I'd stick my tongue up Jason's asshole while you and Kirk jerk off watching me doing it, and you'd both probably come all over me before both boys fucked me.  And I'd want one of them in my cunt while the other one fucks me in the ass, too, Tommy.  Wouldn't you love to see that?  While I was sucking your cock at the same time?  Just imagine your slut wife with cum all over her, and with three cocks in her… you in my mouth, Jason in my cunt, and our son in my fucking asshole, all of you fucking me… using me like the whore I want to be!"

"You'd do it, too.  Wouldn't you?  You'd let our son and his friend both fuck you, and come all over you!  Wouldn't you?  Fucking cum slut!"

"Why not? You like to come all over me, don't you?  You sick fuck!"

"Yeah.  I do.  And you love it, too, don't you.  Tell me to do it, slut.  Say it!" Tom said.

"Go ahead.  Do it.  Come on me, Tommy.   Jerk off and come on my face and tits.  Shoot your nasty sperm all over me! "

And as I lay there rubbing my wet pussy that's exactly what my husband had done.  He set the camera on the dresser and videotaped me sucking his cock until he came all over my face as I lay there masturbating and coming so hard my entire body twitched and jerked around on the hotel bed. He came all over my naked tits, my pussy, and of course on my face… and I had opened my mouth and swallowed some of it while I continued masturbating and coming, over and over again.

"Pretty nasty stuff, Mrs. C," Jason grinned.  Leering, actually, as he turned to look at me.

"Jason," I began.  I still to this day don’t know why I didn’t make Jason turn off that video.  Perhaps I was so stunned I didn’t know how to react.  Or just possibly, deep down inside me, I was excited by him seeing it.  "I… I don't know what to--" I began to say.  Then Jason interrupted me.

"I heard what you said you'd do to me, Mrs. C.  And it was hot!" he said, standing in front of me.  "Kirk is playing a game in Riverton today.  He won't be back until tonight, and Mr. C. is out of town.  We have a lot of time to play and do all those things you said you wanted to do with me, Mrs. C.," he said.

And then he began to take off his jeans.  Only then did I notice how hard his cock was… and how big it was.

"Jason, no!" I said, staring at his cock as he dropped his jeans and stepped out of them.

"Why not, Mrs. C.  You want it.  You know you do.  You knew I was coming over today and look how you dressed for me, with your practically naked tits on display for me like that.  You said you wanted to lick my balls and suck my cock, right?  And tongue my asshole.  I want all that, too, Mrs. C.  And who's going to know?" he began.  "Unless…."

"Unless what?' I asked, staring at how huge his fucking cock was becoming under his cotton briefs.  He was only 17, yes, yet he appeared to have a cock way bigger than Tom's, and after seeing that video of me again my pussy was drenched and tingling.  Suddenly I knew I wanted to fuck this boy, and also knew I was going to do it.

"Well… I could show this video to Kirk.  I'm betting he'd love to see you and hear what you said you'd like to do with us," Jason said.

"You wouldn't!" I gasped.

"You must know I made copies of all these files, of course, especially this video, because… well… I've been looking at them and jerking off continually ever since I saw what a great body you have, and after I heard what you said you'd like to do to me.  And after I saw Mr. C. coming on your face like that.  So….”

"STOP!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. C, but I… I have to do this!" Jason said.

He kicked off his briefs and revealed the biggest, thickest, most beautiful cock I've ever seen, and as he grabbed it and brazenly began to masturbate right there in front of me, my pussy flooded with a gush of hot juice again, and I knew what I was going to do with this young boy.  And I did it.

"What do you want me to do for you, Jason?" I asked, fondling my breasts in front of him, staring at his gorgeous cock.

"What you said, Mrs. C.  What you said in that video," he gulped.

"Then come with me," I said, standing, staring down at his growing cock as I led him down the hall and into our bedroom. 

"You can't tell anyone!" I said in our bedroom, slowly removing Tom's old undershirt, freeing my large, sweaty tits.  At 36 years old I still have a great body…one of those figures men call “curvy” these days.  I'm 5'4", and at 138 pounds I’m certainly not model thin.  Even so, men still stare at my body, especially my large, full tits, something both Tom and I enjoy…having other men appreciating me when they see me wearing sexy clothes, something I enjoy doing much of the time because Tom loves to show me off.  My hips are still pretty slender and I have very nice legs. 

So when I took off the shorts I was wearing and then my panties Jason certainly seemed to think I was still sexy judging from his cock. It literally jumped when I turned to him and said, "Take off the rest of your clothes, Jason.  Then tell me what you want me do to…and I'll do it." 

I doubt any male has ever finished undressing as quickly as that boy did that day.  When we were both naked I whispered, "So… what's it going to be, Jason?  What would you like me to do to you first?"

"I… on the video, you… you said you wanted to… to--"

"To what, Jason?" I asked, moving to the bed, lying down on my back, spreading my legs for him, letting him see how wet my hairy cunt was.  I have thick, jet black pubic hair and I let it grow long because Tom loves seeing tufts of my fur sticking out around my bathing suit.  He says it’s like I’m showing everyone my naked pussy, and the fact that he has me wearing an anklet he says advertises that I’m available.  It’s our little game we like to play, knowing an anklet is just another piece of jewelry, but we pretend it’s more than that. 

So as I began touching myself in front of our son’s friend, masturbating while he was doing the same, I accepted what I was going to do, and it was turning me on a lot.  I could smell my essence and its musky scent held a hint of seaweed in it and I hoped Jason could also smell and appreciate my “pussy perfume” as Tom calls it.  Sometimes, as we had done that night in Vegas, he’d even slid his fingers into my wetness and smeared it on my neck to wear out to dinner.  Nasty, I realize, but it’s who we are and what we do.

So as I lay there getting more and more turned on, Jason mumbled, "I… I'd love you to… to suck my cock, Mrs. C.”

"Then bring it to me, Jason.  Come here.  Straddle my neck so I can suck it for you.  Yes, like that," I said as he quickly climbed over me, his knees on either side of my neck, his cock bobbing in front of my face as I continued playing with myself.

His dick was leaking already, and when I pulled his ass closer to my face and opened my mouth to take him inside, suddenly he came.

"UHHH!!!  Oh God, oh God!" he gasped, as ropes of cum instantly began shooting out of his cock, into my mouth, onto my outstretched tongue, and all over my face.

I laughed as the spurts kept coming, coating my cheeks, lips, my forehead, some even splashing into my hair.  I reached up then and began rubbing his cock all over my face as the most cum I've ever had splashed on me totally turned my face into a sticky, nasty mess.

"Oh, I… I'm sorry, Mrs. C.  I couldn't help it," he apologized.

"It's okay, Jason.  I thought that might happen.  Tell me.  Are you a virgin?  Have you ever been with a girl, or a woman before?"

"Not really," he shyly admitted.

"Then you will be able to come again, right, sweetie?  Especially if I do this?" I said.  And then I leaned closer to him and took his slippery cock inside my mouth, running my tongue over the leaking hole in the end of his dick.

In seconds I felt his cock growing hard again.  Actually, it really hadn't even softened all that much after he came, and when I scooted lower under him and began licking his balls his moans told me he would be ready to fuck momentarily.

"Slide up higher on me, Jason… over my face.  If we're going to do this, we're going to do everything I said we would on that fucking video," I said, sliding under his balls then, my tongue still licking, probing, as my mouth sought, and then found, his ass crack.

"Uhhh!" he groaned as my tongue dipped deeper into his dark crevice.  Then, as I spread his ass cheeks apart, I darted my tongue into his asshole.

"Oh my GOD!" he wheezed, feeling my tongue sliding into him.

I worked him there for a few more seconds, tasting his acrid ass, as sensations of total depravity jolted my already on fire body.  Then I slid out from under his ass, pulling him down on top of me.

"Fuck me now, Jason.  I want that big cock of yours inside my cunt… NOW!" I gasped.  And he did it.

"Oh my fucking GOD!"

I groaned as his monster cock began to stretch me open, pushing deeper inside my pussy, filling me as no other cock ever had.  The few black guys I'd fucked for Tom in Vegas had been big, but this kid was even bigger than even those monster cocks!  And I was loving it.

Jason pumped into me like he'd been fucking for years, and when I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled my body up into him he began fucking even harder.  Suddenly I came explosively, even squirting all over Jason's cock and balls, and when he felt my body jerking and jumping he really began slamming into me, and the harder he fucked the more I kept coming and squirting and screaming until finally he came again himself.  Hot jets of cum shot out of his massive cock, causing me to come even harder until I lost all control of my body and my mind.

I became my orgasm, my entire nervous system short-circuiting.  I howled.  I clawed Jason's back.  I bit his shoulder.  And I lifted my body up off the bed until the fur of my pussy was meshed together with his own wiry black pubic hair.  His cock pulsed inside my sopping wet pussy until his cum began gushing out around his dick and down into the crack of my ass, and when I flopped my body back down onto the mattress again, he collapsed on top of me and began fondling my tits.

We were both gasping for breath until finally he said, "Oh my God, Mrs. C.,  that was amazing," he groaned.

"I know," I grinned at him.  "And we'll do it over again, Jason.  All of it, for as long as you can stand it.  So let's start again, shall we?  Spin around on my body and feed me your cock again while you watch your cum oozing out of my cunt," I said, as we rearranged our bodies in a 69 position.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

"Yes, like that, Jason.  Hmmm," I moaned, licking his cock.  "I can smell my pussy on your prick, Jason," I said, sucking his cock again.  "And I can taste my cunt juices on you.  God I love nasty sex like this, Jason.  Don't you?  So be a dear and suck my pussy while I suck your cock, Jason," I coaxed.

"I… I don't know if I can do that, Mrs. C.," he said.  "I'm not really into eating cum."

"I didn't ask if you wanted to suck me, Jason.  I said for you to DO it.  But since you're so reluctant to try it, perhaps I can help make the decision for you," I said, sitting up quickly, trapping him under my thighs, my cunt directly over his face.

"Look at it, Jason.  Look at...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CraverScarlett
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments