Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want you, Uncle Kerry Part 3

"The best day of their lives hasn't ended yet."

6
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Until he has completely formulated his plan, he dares not speak of it. Perhaps it won't work, maybe his hot niece will say no, would it change anything? He has a lot to think about.

In the mean time, we go to the mall to go shopping where Uncle Kerry buys some new out fits and I even pick out some sexy apparel for when we're alone. One of my favorites is a black translucent corset and garter set and I can tell by the look in his eyes that he likes it as well.

"I'm going to try this on." I say as I hold up a red laced bra and he grins. "Want to come in with me?"

He looks around to see if anyone is looking and we slip into the dressing room and shut and lock the door. He places the bags he is holding to the side as I slide off my shirt and remove the bra I have on now. He turns in time to see this, his niece's large soft breasts and her erect nipples...a hard on was soon to follow. I get the bra on and twirl in the room.

"So, what do you think?" I ask though I didn't have to with the way his eyes had popped open.

"I think that you are going to regret teasing me by the time we get home," he says with a playful smirk.

"Why wait until then? Too shy to discipline your niece in the mall?"

He didn't want to admit he's never done anything like this before and finds himself wondering if she had before? Fuck it...

"I'll show you too shy," he says as he wraps his arms around me, pressing my body against his. He kisses me deeply for a moment before he pulls away and turns me around and bends me over. I place my hands on the bench and with my ass in the air, he presses himself against me.

"Feel that? Feel what you've done to your Uncle?" He asks and I most certainly can. His hard dick is felt easily through his jeans and my pants. He reaches around me and unbuttons and zips my pants then slides them down along with my black lace thong. I kick them to the side as he places one hand on my hip and steps back to admire my ass and my pussy. "Your so wet..."

He kneels and has me spread my legs as I continue to lean over, my hands on the bench. He looks up at my pussy and traces his fingers along the slit before sliding his finger deep into me. I moan and he smiles as he moves his finger in and out of me. He takes his other hand and takes his cock from his pants and begins to stroke it. He's able to get three fingers into me before he leans in and licks up my juices. I feel his tongue slide into me and I moan again.

He stands back up behind me and while one hand rubs my pussy, he takes the other and slaps my ass making a loud clapping sound.

"Are you ready for your punishment, naughty niece?" He asks but with the way his hand is rubbing my pussy and running across my clit, I can barely talk. He takes my ponytail in his hand and pulls it, making my head snap back but not enough to hurt me, enough for me to nearly cum right then and there as he can tell from how much wetter I had become.

"Punish me, Uncle Kerry!" With that he let's go of my hair, strokes his hard shaft to get my juices on it and shoves it into my pussy nice and rough as his other hand reaches my mouth to muffle my scream. He's pounding me hard as I try hard not to moan too loud when I hear a sudden knock on the door.

"Is everything okay in there?" A lady asks.

"Everything is fine! Just had my Uncle come in to help me with something!" I yell back and the lady thinks nothing of it since he was family.

"I'm helping my niece alright..." He says as he brings his arms around me and spins with his cock still buried deep within me and he sits on the bench and with his hands on my hips he has me bounce up and down on his lap, his cock sliding in and out of me as he smells my beautiful hair in his face.

"Did you learn your lesson, naughty niece? Are you going to stop teasing your Uncle?" He asks.

"Do you really want me to?" I ask with sarcasm in my voice. I lift myself, letting him slip out of me and I turn to face him. I straddle him and take his wet dick in my hand and stroke it making him moan and tilt his head back because it had become slightly sensitive from being in my sweet pussy and coming so close to blowing his load. "Do you really want me to stop, Uncle Kerry?"

"No!" He says finally and I grin before sitting myself on his cock bringing him in deeply. I can feel he is ready to cum as he swells inside me. I wrap my legs around his waist nearly as quickly as he puts his arms around me. He stands and places my back against the wall and thrusts upwards, my breasts pressed into his chest. He brings one hand down to hold my ass up but in the moment, his finger slips in and I bury my head into his shoulder as I scream and we both cum.

Once dressed and he has the bags, we exit the stall and go to the register. I put the bra on the counter and smile at the sales associate.

"I'm definitely buying this one." I say and oblivious to what has happened, she just nods and scans the tag as Uncle Kerry grabs my ass with his hand and grins down at me.

"I think you've earned a movie," he says as we get into the car moments later.

We order drinks but I'm sure he realizes that we won't have much time for popcorn. Once we're in the theater, we go to the far back and sit, noticing we're the only ones at the movie tonight which will make it that much easier.

From being here many times before, I know the only time the attendants check the theater is just before the movie so I wait patiently until the movie begins before I slip onto the floor on my knees and Uncle Kerry lifts one of the arm rests to make more room for his legs.

juliano85
Online Now!
Lush Cams
juliano85

I slide his pants down enough so I can reach his hardening mass. His breathing increases as I stroke him gently.

I get him to jump slightly with a lick on his balls before wrapping my luscious lips around him. He moans and grips my hair with his fingers. I remove him from my mouth and stand and I lift a few more arm rests before I slip my pants and thong down and lay across the seats with my head in his lap and one leg perched up on top the back of the seats. He grabs his cock and starts jerking it as he watches me finger myself.

He can't help but stroke faster each time he sees my finger slip into my wet cave but he can't take it anymore. He helps my head lay gently down on the seat as he stands, then kneeling on the seat, he leans forward propping himself up with his hands and starts eating me out as I suck his cock in the best 69 I've ever been in. I can't help but moan which is muffled by his thickness and I can tell when he really likes what I'm doing when he tongues me deeply.

"I love the way you taste, my sexy niece..." He says before flicking his tongue against my clit.

"Oh, god Uncle Kerry...fuck me with your tongue." He does as he's told and he feels my body tremble as I orgasm. He licks up my juices the best he can before getting up.

"Does my niece want me to cum?" He asks.

"I want you to cum deep inside me..." I say, still recovering from my orgasm. He gets on top of me and lowers his cock to my pussy. My juices saturate him as he glides it back and forth, even sliding it against my asshole making me take a sharp breath.

Just then two people walk in and we freeze. It's two young college boys who look up at us and are shocked at what they see at first.

"We won't tell if you keep going." One of them says which I'm all too happy to accommodate. I bring my hand down to his cock now and make it slide into me which seems to snap my Uncle out of his lull. He begins to pound me as the two boys come a little closer to watch, taking out their own dicks to stroke.

Neither my Uncle or I have ever done anything like this before but it certainly turns us on to have people watch and it isn't long before we both cum. By the satisfied looks on the boys, they have too. The movie ends and the boys thank us the whole way out until we get into the car where we can't help but laugh.

I'm some what disappointed when we get home to find my mother's vehicle in the driveway.

"Looks like my sister is home," he says in a voice as disappointed as I feel.

"I'll ask if you can stay over!" I say rather upbeat. "It's late and she'll never say no to her brother, especially one who has been so good to his niece."

"I have to work tomorrow," he says but I keep smiling.

"So, I'll give you something to remember me by while you're at work."

"I don't think you have to worry about me forgetting you honey," he says with a laugh and we get out of the car and he helps me bring in the bags.

Of course my mother agreed to let him stay. The best part is that the guest room he'll stay in is right next to mine and the furthest room from mother's.

Of course my mother isn't going to just let us go to bed without spending time with her first so anytime we can, we sneak a kiss or I graze my fingers against his crotch. Finally we all go to bed.

Uncle Kerry is on his bed looking up at the ceiling, knowing I couldn't come to him until we knew his sister was asleep for sure, but it gets late and he wonders if his niece had fallen asleep. He can't stop thinking of all that has happened today. He thinks of her body...her pale skin underneath her dark clothes. He's always been turned on by her Gothic style...her breasts and how his hands can't fit around them, her erect nipples and the way they looked from under that red laced bra...her tight ass. Just thinking of her makes him hard. He's never felt this way before. He's never had so much sex in a day he's surprised it still got hard...then again, it's his hot niece...He couldn't see how any man could resist her and this thought made him feel lucky. She chose him.

He strokes his length from under the blanket as he pictures her riding him. Society thinks this is wrong, he was brought up to think this is wrong...But it feels so good, it feels so right....How can I turn back now? What if she loses interest? He can't help but ask himself.

Just then the door creaks open and I slip inside the dark room. I'm wearing the corset and garter set I got earlier and he feels his cock stand straight as he watches me grab some matches and light some candles. The room is dimly and romantically lit and my pale skin illuminates from the dark sheets on the bed as I lay down next to him facing him. He's died and gone to heaven, he thinks...no rough sex tonight. No, I want to show her just how good her Uncle can make her feel.....

To be continued......
Published 
Written by WantingNiece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors