Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want you, Uncle Kerry Part 6

"Will Julie agree to fuck Uncle Kerry and his naughty niece?"

3
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was no surprise to Uncle Kerry when Julie agreed to come over, of course he had left out the fact that his niece is here. What did surprise him was when his niece returned from upstairs after showering, she brought along the dildo he used on her before but his eyes fall onto the strap on she carries.

"You really have thought of being with a woman haven't you?"He asks and I grin.

"This will find its uses in other situations, I'm sure." He tries to hold off his hard on that is starting to grow in his pants. I put the toys out of view next to the couch and we wait. When the doorbell goes off, I leave the room and he answers the door.

"I'm glad you changed your mind." Julie greets him and he shuts the door as she walks in.

"Are you?" He asks and she faces him again and drops the tan trench coat that was covering her to reveal she isn't wearing anything.

Julie is in her late thirties but she has a nice slender body. She isn't shaved like his niece but she's trimmed and her breasts are a decent c-cup. He walks over and with one arm around her waist he pull her into him and kisses her.

"Seems like you are too," she says as she feels his throbbing cock within his pants pressed against her.

"Tell me, Julie...how much do you want me?" He asks and she responds my taking his hand and bringing it down to her wet pussy. "That bad, hm? How kinky can you be for me?"

"I'll do whatever you ask as long as you let me feel that cock of yours inside me again." This makes him grin.

"Anything?" He asks and she nods as he plays with her clit. Just then I walk out, naked as well. "Then I have a surprise that I think you might enjoy just as much as my cock. Close your eyes."

She closes her eyes and he turns her around. He takes off his shirt and pants then leans his body into her, his cock against her ass. He puts his arms around her, one hand rubbing her tit, the other pleasing her pussy with his eyes on his niece the entire time.

"Are you ready?" He asks and she moans. "Open your eyes."

She does and at first he can feel her body tense up. I walk closer to them and smile at her.

"Is that your...niece?" She asks and he nods as he plunges a finger into her which she can't help but moan at.

"I can be yours too." I reply as I step up to her and kiss her. She is hesitant at first but as I rub her other tit in my hand and Uncle Kerry removes his fingers so I may have a go, she nearly melts with my touch and kisses me back. Uncle Kerry smiles an his dick hardens instantly at the sight of his niece coming through on her word...Julie seems to be very pleased by his niece's touch.

I take Julie's hand and lead her to the couch where I have her sit. Uncle Kerry sits next to her and strokes himself as I slide Julie's legs open and kneel in between them. I have her ass move to the edge of the cushion and glide two fingers into her which makes her moan. She watches as I lean down and lick her clit with my fingers working inside of her. She gasps and moans, never having been with a woman before herself, she can't believe how well Kerry's niece pleases her, more so than any man. I know just what to do.

I take my fingers from her and bring that hand to stroke my Uncle which causes him to moan as he watches Julie's head go back and eyes close at feeling my tongue penetrate her, lapping up her juices.

"Can I try?" Julie asks. I look up at her and smile. "I want to see what my new niece tastes like."

Uncle Kerry moans trying not to cum yet at hearing this. I have her stay where she is and I straddle her with my back to her. Uncle Kerry watches, wondering what I'm doing at first, but as I lift my legs onto the back of the couch, one on each side of Julie's head and bracing myself with my hands, he can't help but think how fucking strong and flexible his niece is. My pussy in her face and hers in mine, I return to licking and penetrating her with my tongue and she does the same to me.

"God, I'm going to cum." Uncle Kerry says.

"Cum on my ass and pussy, Uncle Kerry, let her taste us both." I tell him so he stands on the couch and lets his hot seed pour onto me, dripping down into my wet cave as Julie willingly laps both of our juices up. Tasting us both puts her over the edge and I twirl my tongue around her clit to heighten her orgasm and she screams.

I lower myself down carefully onto the floor and she looks down at me.

"Did I not please my niece?" She asks.

"Oh you did. I'm just not done with you yet. You'll get your chance," I look over at my Uncle, "and so will you."

I signal with my head to have Uncle Kerry spend some time with Julie so he goes over and kisses her. She's so hot that she doesn't waste any time and leans down and puts his cock in her mouth. I begin to rub myself as he watches me, the sight of his niece playing with herself and the touch of Julie's lips...his dick grows harder.

"Lay down Uncle Kerry, I want Julie to ride you while you fuck your niece with your tongue." Neither of them object since Julie has been wanting his cock and Uncle Kerry would love to taste his sweet niece's juice. He lays down and Julie doesn't hesitate on jumping on him. I crawl over and kiss my Uncle before straddling his face and his tongue wastes no time as I moan. Julie takes it upon herself to lean in a kiss me deeply, thanking her new lover for pleasing her so well.

I feel my body shake as my Uncle's tongue works his magic on my clit and I moan loudly as I cum for the first time.

ErikaIngramm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaIngramm

Julie does as well once I've started sucking her nipple. I get up as Julie remains impaled by my Uncles cock and I put on the strap on. I see her lips twist into a hungry smile as I come over to them. I go behind Julie and pour lubricant into my hand and rub it on the toy and on her ass.

She continues to ride my Uncle as I bring the dildo against her wanting ass. She moans pushing back against it and I return with a light thrust making it go in just a bit and we continue this until soon, I'm pounding her ass, in and out, harder and faster. Her screams turn me and Uncle Kerry on and soon he's coming in side of her and with my hand around her playing with her clit, she cums as well all the while claiming that it's the best she's ever had.

"We'll see about that." I say as I kiss her and she reaches down to stroke my purple cock. She gets off of my Uncle and I have her lay on the floor as I lay on top of her.

I thrust into her and she moans. I continue to pump in and out of her as I lean down and suck on her nipples, another thing she didn't realize could feel so good with a woman doing it. Uncle Kerry, who is stroking his cock comes over and brings it to me so suck him as I fuck her. It doesn't take long before he moves behind me. I am so wet, he doesn't grab the lubricant, he just gets enough of my juices on his cock before sliding his cock into my ass for the first time. He hopes it won't take long for his niece because he's ready to cum.

He glides his cock in and out of my tight ass and with a quick smack on my ass cheek he begins to pound. I scream and moan and thrust into Julie. Uncle Kerry brings my back against his and looks down over my shoulder to see my breasts bouncing and the purple cock sliding in and out of Julie. I turn my head and kiss him before he forces me to bend over again as he pounds harder into my ass as he cums and I do as well.

Once he's out of me, I remove myself from Julie but only so I can bring her to the couch, kneeling on the floor, and I fuck her pussy from behind, once in a while letting it put out so I can glide it on her clit. With a few twists of my hips I'm able to get her to cum three times before I pull out.

"Your niece is amazing," she says out of breath, "but now I want a piece of that." She has me remove the strap on and she grabs my vibrating dildo from beside the couch. I lay on my back and she comes over and goes right for my pussy as if she can't wait to taste it again. She takes the toy and lubricates it with my juices before fucking me in the ass with it as her tongue fucks my pussy and sucks my clit. I see Uncle Kerry stroking himself again at seeing his niece getting pleasured by a woman. I signal for him to come over so he does.

I take his cock into my mouth as I run my hand over his balls. He reaches down and plays with my nipples, tugging them, twisting them. I moan on his cock. Julie begins to finger me, first two fingers, then three...her fingers are much smaller than Uncle Kerry's so then a forth. With her fingering me so deeply, the toy vibrating and fucking my ass, her tongue on my clit, and Uncle Kerry playing with my nipples as only he can, I have to remove his cock from my mouth as I scream and orgasm. I know he's almost ready so I wrap my fingers around his cock and stroke him as I buck my hips against Julie's hand and the toy and as I cum again, Uncle Kerry's cum squirts out onto my body.

"Lick it up and I'll let my niece take care of that sweet pussy of yours." He tells Julie so Julie removes her fingers and the toy from me and licks up my body, slurping up all his cum eager to feel my tongue in her pussy again.

When Julie lays on her back, I kneel in between her legs and bend down, gliding my we tongue around her clit and my lips wrap around it an suck it. Uncle Kerry comes up behind me, my ass in the air. He runs his fingers in between my pussy lips and makes me moan before sliding his cock into me. I moan as he goes deeper and harder and I slip my fingers into Julie making her hips press against me pushing them deeper. The three of us moan as our pleasure increases. By the time Uncle Kerry and I have came, I got Julie to another three times.

Exhausted, the three of us lay on the floor trying to catch our breaths.

"That was amazing." Julie says in between breaths. "I don't know where you learned that but...No wonder why you want her to move in with you."

Uncle Kerry smiles at me and I smile back before he kisses me. Yes, he is lucky. His niece is sexy hot, knows how to please him, and knows how to tease him. She's willing to learn and he's more than willing to teach and to learn as well.

A bit of time passes and Julie gets dressed and leaves, though hesitantly, with a smile plastered on her face.

"So, what'd you think?" I ask as we're standing there naked, arms wrapped around each other.

"It was great but I'm glad to have you to myself again." He says before lifting me up, legs around his waist, and bringing me up to my bedroom.

A week later, after many "breaks" and plenty of pleasure, Uncle Kerry's house is ready for me to move in. Now we can enjoy each other anytime in the safety and privacy of his house and boy do we....

The End.........?
Published 
Written by WantingNiece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments