Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inside Carl’s Computer

"Never leave your computer turned on, you never know who might look at it..."

34
12 Comments 12
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

It was gone midday as Jay made her way groggily downstairs, still a little hungover from her late-night binge. She'd had a couple of glasses of wine with her parents at dinner the night before. Then, when they'd gone to bed she'd gone to her room and spent a few hours Skyping with her BFF Jamie, back in the UK. She'd taken the newly opened bottle of Pinot Grigio with her to keep her company. And, when that one was exhausted she'd opened another. 

She felt sore all over as she went into the kitchen and opened the big American style fridge and grabbed a litre bottle of orange juice. Her head was throbbing with dehydration and she felt the soreness between her legs indicating she'd overdone her and Jamie's mutual masturbation session.

They'd spent at least two hours playing with themselves and she could clearly remember cumming at least three times, the last time with her mum's big flesh coloured dildo deep inside her. It was so big, that even with the degree of arousal caused by watching Jamie fucking herself with her vibrator. It had stretched her wide and she felt like she'd been gang-banged by a rugby team.

She filled her glass and chugged the whole glass down, alleviating her thirst and the terrible taste in her mouth. The glass now empty, Jay put the orange juice down on the marble worktop and noticed a note from her mother.

 

Jay, 

We'll be gone all day, probably back around 8 o'clock. 

If you get hungry before we're home order yourself a pizza, 

there's money in the jar. 

Love Mum xx

 

'Oh great!' She thought to herself. 'What shall I do with myself all day?' She checked her phone for messages. None. She then noted the time 'Shit it's later than I thought. I think I'll have a bit of a sunbathe then see how I feel.'

Their villa had a smallish pool at the back with a patio area that was totally private unless any neighbours were out on their balconies. Jay walked out onto the patio, a large red towel wrapped around herself. She manoeuvred the sunbed into the sunshine, unwrapped the towel and laid it on the cushion. 

She looked around and checked there was no-one on any of the nearby balconies. The coast was clear, she reached behind her back and un-clipped her black bikini top. She dropped it on the floor, then pulling her bikini bottoms down she stepped out of them. She'd already applied some factor twenty sunscreen in her bedroom so lay down on the bed and made herself comfortable. The sun was hot and she could feel the sweat starting to run down her sides from her freshly shaved armpits. 

"Mmmm," she said to herself, "I do love this heat."

Her thoughts drifted back to the early morning session she'd shared with Jamie. They'd been friends and lovers for years and each knew the other intimately and just what it took to arouse their lustful feelings. 

Jamie had started by suggesting they both read one of their favourite incest fantasy stories on a website they both used. As the story unfolded, so did their arousal.

By the time ten minutes had passed Jamie said. "God this is making me so wet, I need to get these clothes off."

She wriggled out of her jogging bottoms and kicked them across her bed. She then reached up and slid her arms out of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head. Now completely naked she leant back against the mound of pillows and cushions on her bed. Spreading her legs wide she adjusted the screen of her laptop ensuring that Jay had an unimpeded view of her fiery red snatch.

"How's that Jay, can you see ok?"

"Mmmm, yeah. Perfectly. You look really wet already, I told you these incest fantasies were horny didn't I?" Jay replied.

She joined Jamie in her nakedness by pushing her grey thong down her legs and pulled her tight white vest top over her head, revealing her diamond-hard dark brown nipples to her friend four thousand miles away.

"Wow, Jay, you look nice and tidy, have you just shaved yourself?" asked Jamie.

"Nope, even better than that. Mum was waxing her legs yesterday, so I asked her to sort out my bits for me. She did a great job, not a hair in sight. It did sting a bit though. I couldn't believe it when she'd finished waxing me and then rubbed in the moisturiser. I thought I was going to cum all over her. For some weird reason, the pain of the waxed strips being torn off made me so wet. She must have noticed it seeping out of my slit."

"Oh my God, that must have been so hot," replied Jamie. "I know how you've been fantasising over fucking her and Carl ever since you watched him masturbating in the shower. Oh my God, that was so hot reading about it in your email. Has he said anything more to you about it?"

"Not directly, but he did say he's got lots of pix of him cumming if I want to see them. Oh my God, that made me throb so much, I thought I was going to dribble down my legs."

"Wow, really? If he shows you, don't forget who your best friend is, will you?"

"Of course not Jamie. You know I share everything with you. I did kinda say tho, if he ever wants any naughty pix of me, he knows where to find me. And while he's at it, maybe he could give me a good fingering too."

"Jay, you're fucking kidding me. You never told him that did you?"

Jay sighed, "Yeah I did. I gotta say, the thought of him taking pix of me and fingering me is pretty horny. In fact, I got myself off just thinking about it, after I'd told him he could do it to me. Trouble is, I know he'd never do it, he's way too straight for that."

"Ok, so tell me more about your mum waxing you. You didn't finish. What was it like when she rubbed the moisturiser over your fanny?

"It was incredible, she dripped the cream on my pubic bone just above my clit then made me spread my legs wide so she could rub it down both sides of my slit all over my swollen labia. Then she made me hold my knees up by my tits while she rubbed it all around my bum hole. The touch of her fingers rubbing the cool cream around my bum hole was awesome. Like I said, I nearly came all over her hands. She must have seen how wet and horny I was, but she was very professional, just like I was one of her clients."

Lost in her recollections of the previous day, Jay immersed herself in the delicious memories and slid her hands down over her bare pubis and slid a finger into herself. It slipped smoothly into her gaping hole and she abandoned herself to the sensual feelings as she masturbated herself to a beautiful orgasm. She felt a small gush of her juices dribble down between her taut bum cheeks and she lapsed into a contented sleep.

An hour or so later she woke with a start, conscious of the hot sun on her body. She looked down her body and saw that her breasts, tummy and thighs had taken on a rosy glow despite her already tanned skin.

"God that was stupid, I could have really burnt myself," she chided herself.

She got up from the lounger and took a long drink of the lukewarm water from the bottle she'd put under the bed. She then dived headlong into the tepid water of the pool. She luxuriated in the relative coolness and did a few lengths of the pool to cool down. At the deep end, she positioned her mound close to the water inlet and enjoyed the strong jet pulsing against her, her swollen labia vibrating wonderfully in the current. Feeling better she climbed the steps of the pool and walked back to the sunbed. 

She picked up the sweaty wet towel and crossed the patio to the sliding door. She slid it open and stepped into the relatively cool interior of the room, then slid the patio door closed and made her way into the kitchen. She threw her sweat-dampened towel on the dining room chair as she passed and felt her nipples stiffen in the draught of the AC. 

Small beads of sweat made their lazy way down between her naked breasts and dribbled down over the silky smooth vee of her sex. She rubbed the sweat from her mound with her hand and noted that the cream she'd applied earlier had eased the soreness of her labia considerably. The Paracetamol had worked miracles on her headache too and she felt human again.

'Now what?' she thought to herself.

She wandered aimlessly into her stepdad's office and unplugged her iPad from the charger on his desk. As she did so she saw the screen of the monitor come to life on a page of a working spreadsheet. 

'He hasn't logged out, that's not like him,' she thought. 'He's normally paranoid about his security,’ her thought continued.

She sat naked at the keyboard and minimised the excel page. 

'Let's see what he's been looking at,' she thought. Then she clicked on 'Recent Pages' on his web browser. There were a number of websites associated with his job but at the bottom of the list, she saw some porn sites.

The last two websites were a mystery to her. She clicked on the first, it opened up on a sign-in page. It was a swingers website? Swingers Date Club. ‘Oh god, her mum and stepdad are swingers’. She clicked on the blank username box, the name Carlanna, auto-filled into the blank space. She clicked on the password... blank. 

'Nothing! Now, what password would he use?' She tried a few obvious options... nothing. 

She clicked on the second website with the name of a rodent. Bingo, it opened immediately, Carl had obviously not logged out properly.

MarianaSand
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaSand

She started to click her way around the site. She clicked on 'View Profile' and was amazed at what she found. There was a full profile that outlined her mother’s and stepdad’s biography and sexual preferences. On the right-hand side, she saw her mother and step-father in a number of sexually explicit poses both solo and together. His hard cock half inside her pussy. Her, using a vibrator on herself; him holding his cock, cum dripping over his fingers and running down the shaft. Her, with her lips wrapped around his cock. 

She felt a shiver of intense arousal run through her body as she saw the images. Wow, there was a picture of her mother, legs spread super wide, a large flesh coloured silicone dildo in one hand splitting her sex wide; the other hand rubbing her erect clit. She realised it was the dildo she'd used on herself earlier that morning. Her mum, however, seemed not to be having any problems with its size as she appeared to be ramming it right into her slimy, wet depths.

Jay knew that her mum and step-dad had a very active sex life. They'd been together for twelve years and married for ten. She often heard them during their frequent sex bouts and knew her mum had a large collection of sex toys. She looked closely at the picture again. Yes, it was definitely the same one that had made her so sore in the early hours.

But, she had no idea that they shared so much of their sexuality with others. The first site was a swingers site and here on this one, she saw them sharing sexual images of the most intimate type with others. She went back to the Profile page and read what they'd written about themselves.

"Fuck." The epithet slipped aloud from her mouth as she read what they'd written. They were offering themselves to other local couples for sex games. 

"How fucking horny is that? How do I get a slice of that action?" she wondered aloud.

In all, there were about thirty pictures in four different albums, one of Carl, one of her mum one of the two of them fucking and another one of her sucking his gorgeous looking hard cock. Jay had often seen Carl naked, he seldom wore anything when walking from his shower in his bedroom to the bedroom he used for his clothes. But never had she seen his erect cock, its smooth but gnarly, vein riven skin looked so horny she felt herself moistening at the sight. Also, the forbidden, almost incestuous nature of her becoming aroused at the sight of him and her mum indulging their sexual practices on the screen was making her really wet.

'I wonder if there are any more pictures on here?' she mused.

Having seen all of their pictures, she clicked out of the web browser and then clicked on the pictures tab on the left-hand side. As she opened the tab she noticed there was an additional drive showing. She glanced down to the front of the computer and noticed there was a thumb drive in one of the USB ports.

"Yesssss," she exclaimed loudly.

She quickly double-clicked on the L drive and watched as it opened. She spent about half an hour going through the hundreds of pictures. All showing her Mum and Carl. Posing alone, masturbating alone, masturbating together. Doing every kind of oral, vaginal and anal sex with each other and in a subdirectory, pictures of her Mum and Carl peeing. There were pictures of her with legs wide apart showing streams of golden pee coming from between her open labia. Also, and even more intoxicating, were pictures of her squatting over Carl's open mouth unleashing a golden shower straight into his mouth. 

Her clit tingled in arousal as she viewed the photos one at a time, blowing each of them up, as large as she could. Having seen all of the pee pictures, she clicked on another folder labelled 'Friends'. Inside she saw dozens of pictures of them having all kinds of sex with others, the individuals were a total mixture of types, younger and older, fit and not so fit. The one thing they all had in common was the sexual nature of what they were doing. Inside the last folder in the list of their 'friends' folders, she found a sub-directory, curiously labelled just 'J'. She clicked and about ten further folders appeared. She clicked on the one labelled '18'.

What appeared shocked her to her core. Inside the folder were at least a hundred pictures of herself. All showing her naked or semi-naked. Some close-ups of her boobs, some of her pussy. The '18' in the folder's title, obviously referred to her birthday as she noted the date. It seems her oh, so straight stepfather had taken her at her word, when she told him he could take naughty pictures of her.

Ironically she was angry, not that Carl had taken the pictures, but annoyed that her nail polish was chipped and that she had mascara smeared all over her left cheek. She was further incensed when she saw a couple of pictures that showed the soles of her feet were filthy, obviously from walking around the pool the previous night.

She clicked on the next folder labelled 'Morning'.

It too was filled with dozens of pictures showing her in her own bed but again stark naked. She checked the dates on the pictures, they had all been taken in the several days following her birthday. In fact, they had been taken on about six or seven early mornings between her birthday and the day she'd left the country to go back to the UK to start Uni back in the summer. 

Obviously, Carl had filled his time with ensuring he had a good collection of the most intimate pictures, mainly of her. Carl was obviously an accomplished photographer, the pictures were all clearly in focus and showed her stubbly sex in perfect detail. Towards the end of the folder, there were even pictures showing her with her fingers between her labia, presumably carefully posed by Carl. 

Carl's technique had improved considerably from the pictures he'd taken after her birthday party; her legs were splayed wide and in some, her fingers were both in and on her pussy. She felt a weird satisfaction that he'd caught her freshly shaved, her pussy lips neat and tidy in anticipation of a bit of sexy action during the impending 'freshers' week at Uni. 

She saw a couple of video files and clicked on the first. The screen opened in Windows Media Player and the video began. There she was, her face partly in shadow her body naked; nipples fiercely erect. The picture panned down her slim body and focused on her left hand, it's forefinger tucked snugly between her moist labia. She saw her head rock from side to side as she masturbated, her fingers sliding between her lips into her sticky wet insides. Then she watched herself stimulate herself to orgasm her hips bucking against her hand her other hand squeezing and twisting her nipple.

"Wow, how did he manage to get me to do that to myself? I don't remember that happening, especially not with him filming it? He actually got me horny enough to masturbate myself in my sleep," she said aloud to herself. 

She returned to the folder and scrolled up the page, there was the answer, there were about five or six pictures of him, his fingers deep inside her open, gaping pussy. Her moist arousal evident on his fingers and there were another couple of shots of his tongue on her clit. No wonder she'd taken herself to orgasm in her sleep with that degree of prior stimulation. Seemingly Carl had taken her invitation to finger her, seriously.

Thoroughly aroused Jay became aware of her wetness, she opened...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by oldenuff2knobetter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments