Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Siblings (Part 3)

"Fun with Kim leads to fun with Amy"

16
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words
It was a little after eleven when I woke up. My mind was overwhelmed by the memories of the night before when I realized my arms were tightly wrapped around a female body, and that that female body was my sister’s. Best of all, we were both still naked, and I could feel her ass on my waist and her large breasts against my arm.

As I recalled the experience of fucking my little sister, my cock grew until it was fully erect and pressing firmly against her soft, bald pussy lips. I thought about taking her just like that, waking her with the sensation of her pussy being filled, but I reluctantly decided to let her sleep after the long night of fucking she had just been through.

After I carefully slipped out of bed without waking her, I went around the house (still naked, since now I wasn’t really worried about possibly being seen by Amy, who was the only other one who might be around in the middle of the day) and discovered nobody was home.

I decided to have some breakfast before taking a shower. I’ve never been much of a cook, so I kept it simple with eggs and bacon. Just as I was finishing, my groggy, naked sister joined me in the kitchen. She looked even sexier now that I was getting to see her in the natural daylight. I could tell that she was feeling frisky by the look she gave me as she leaned back against the wall with her legs spread and her chest jutted out. I watched as she ran her hands over her sexy 16-year-old body and my cock filled with blood once more.

“Get over here and fuck me,” she said in a sultry tone. It was difficult to resist, but the smell of bacon and eggs really helped.

“Nah, maybe later,” I said as I turned toward the counter and put the final touches on my breakfast.

“Come on, Sam, I’m soo horny.” Her voice was a little whiney, and when I turned back toward her and started toward the kitchen table, I noticed that she was still against the wall, but now her thighs were spread wider and two fingers on her left hand held her labia open while two fingers on her right hand slowly slid in and out of her tight quim.

“Later I said, come have some breakfast with me,” I said as I quickly diverted my eyes away from her to avoid being overwhelmed by temptation. I sat down and for a few minutes, I ate while she continued fingering her pussy and looking at me expectantly.

“Ugh, fine.” I figured she would get another plate and take food some from mine, but instead she walked up behind my chair and pulled it out a few inches. This gave her enough room to sit on my lap, but as she sat down, she guided my seven inch dick inside her pussy. She wasn’t lying about being horny either. Her tunnel was well lubricated from her arousal, but I could still feel her walls being stretched by my thick organ.

“Ooh, fuck,” I said as she engulfed my entire penis and she moaned lightly. Her firm, plump ass pressed into my hips.

I awkwardly tried to get a forkful of eggs with my view mostly blocked by her wonderful body, and finally managed to do so by stretching to look over her shoulder. But my efforts were rendered useless when she tightened her pussy around my aching hard-on, causing me to moan and drop the fork back onto the plate.

She didn’t say a word; she just kept squeezing my dick with her cunt every few seconds while she happily ate the rest of my breakfast. My lust was boiling over, preventing me from caring, especially when she started to lightly grind her hips up and down on mine. One of my hands was playing with her firm, round breasts, alternating between them. Meanwhile my other hand was between her wide-open thighs, rubbing her clit slow and gently, making her groan gently out of pleasure from time to time.

When I heard the silverware hit the empty dish, I started rubbing her clit harder. Kim pushed the plate out of the way and leaned far forward with her forearms flat on the table. She planted her feet on the tiled floor and angled her knees outward. Her fingers gripped the sides of the table and she looked back at me over her shoulder with a naughty smirk.

“You ready?” she asked, but it didn’t matter if I was or not. Her hips jerked up, and her tight cunt slid up the length of my cock until only the head was left in her pussy’s tight grip. I gasped from the sensation and again when her hips bucked down and her cunt swallowed the entirety of my dick again.

She rode me hard and fast for a few minutes, her ass cheeks bouncing off of my pelvis with a lewd slapping noise repeatedly. She was whimpering and moaning erotically, but when she started to cum, she started groaning harder and screaming out some incoherent obscenities. Her juices flowed over my dick until my entire groin was coated and a small puddle was forming on the wooden seat below me.

As she came down from the high of her orgasm, she let her chest and cheek rest on the table. Her ass was seated on me again, with my cock fully enveloped by her pussy. I gave her a couple minutes to rest.

My dick was starting to soften a little when she said, “Mmm, I love the way your dick feels inside me, bro,” and that got me right back to full mast.

I put a hand on the small of her back and slowly stood up, forcing her hips to rise up as well and her legs to straighten out, but with her upper body still flat on the tabletop. I held her firmly by the hips and slowly withdrew the length of my dick, and watched as a little bit of juice from her recent orgasm leaked out of her tight pussy. I gave her round, beautiful ass a smack and kept my hand on it, squeezing and kneading her tender flesh.

I lined my dick up with her wet cunt and pressed forward slowly. The head slid in and we both groaned a little. I started slow, but within a couple minutes I was fucking her so hard that the kitchen table was moving slightly each time I pounded into her. My hips slapped her ass noisily as I fucked her from behind.

After about ten minutes of fucking my sister’s pussy hard and fast, I was a little tired, so I jammed my cock all the way into her and froze my hips in that position. I leaned forward a little and slipped my hands under her breasts. She lifted her body a little off the table so that I could get my hands completely under her round, soft tits, cupping and groping them firmly. Her nipples rolled and bent against my palm, causing her shiver a little and her pussy to clench my dick lightly.

I pulled my dick out of her to her dismay. With my hands on her chest I guided her into a standing position. Then I lifted her right leg and laid it across the corner of the table. Her labia spread wide, and her sweet juice slowly leaked from her exposed pussy.

“Wow, Kim, your pussy is so fucking wet,” I said as I rubbed her engorged clit hard with my thumb. This drew a hot moan from her mouth and some more juice from cunt.

“I know, but fuck me in the ass this time. It was so good last night,” she said, and I was happy to oblige. She leaned forward a little in anticipation and put one hand on the table for support, while the other moved between her legs so that two fingers could slowly rub her clit. I moaned at the sight of her ass jutting out and then spreading a little as she hunched forward. With one hand on her hip and the other guiding my throbbing cock, I pressed the swollen head against her tight asshole until it popped inside.

“Oh, fuck, your ass is so tight,” I said as my cock delved deeper inside her. “You like how my cock feels in your ass, sis?”

“Mm, yeah. Pound your little sister’s ass as hard as you can.” I didn’t hold back at all as I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy over and over. She was moaning erotically almost nonstop, interrupted only by obscenities like “oh fuck yes, fuck me hard” and “holy shit, that feels so fucking good.”

After only about five minutes of anal, she started spasming lightly as she had an orgasm. I fucked her extra hard and deep for a couple minutes while her orgasm lasted, and she whimpered lightly each time my hips hit her ass. As her climax faded and her body relaxed, I started to fuck her ass hard again.

It took only a few thrusts before she was writhing wildly and crying out, “Fuck yes, I’m cumming again!” This time I pinned her hips against the table and fucked her with every bit of energy that I had. I felt my balls tighten and my cock throbbed inside her anal cavity, and knew I’d be cumming in a few seconds as well.

“Ohh, baby, I’m gonna cum.”

“Cum in my ass, cum in my dirty little asshole,” she said quickly amidst her own orgasm, and a second later I was filling her rectum with my gooey seed. I groaned as I ejaculated in my sister’s ass. She was still cumming, too, but after a couple minutes we were both coming down from our sexual highs. I took a slow step back and my cock slipped free of her tight orifice, followed shortly by a glob of my thick cum.

Exhausted, I sat down in the same chair as earlier. My gorgeous sister was still slightly bent over in front of me, with one leg on the table and her thighs spread wide open for my lustful gaze. I watched as my cum drained from her asshole and a fresh drop of her own juice dripped down her inner thigh, which was already soaked with her nectar. After a moment of resting, she turned around and straddled me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her pussy grinded my deflated cock.

I grabbed her ass firmly with both hands and pulled her body tight against min. We kissed passionately for a few minutes and we were so consumed with each other that neither of us heard Amy’s car pull into the driveway, the front door open and close, or the sound of Amy approaching the kitchen. She watched us make out and grope each other for a couple minutes before she finally drew attention to herself.

“What the fuck are you guys doing?” She obviously surprised us, causing us to end our kiss abruptly. We looked over at her in unison. I felt like a deer caught in the headlights, but Kim just giggled and smirked.

“What does it look like we’re doing, Amy?” Kim’s confidence helped me regain my senses, but the only sense I needed in that moment was sight. The feeling of my little sister’s warm body on mine felt good; the lingering taste of her mouth was so sweet; the pungent smell of her sweat, arousal and sex filled my nostrils; but it was the sight of my sexy older sister that made my cock twitch and start to harden again.

The camo skirt she was wearing hung low on her waist, allowing the top of the pink lace waistband of her undies to be seen. The skirt was also very short, leaving her beautiful legs visible from about half way up her thigh all the way down to her clean, pink-painted toes, since she was wearing flip-flops. She was also wearing a white t-shirt that was way too small and no bra under it. It had a low cut and hugged her 34C’s very tightly, which meant that the top of her breasts were practically bulging out of her shirt. Her hard nipples were easily discernible through the skin-tight garment, and even her puffy areolas were noticeable. To add to the lusciousness, the top she wore ended a few inches above her belly button. Between her low hanging skirt and her slutty top, her midriff was completely open for admiring.

It was probably 30 seconds or so before anyone spoke again (though it felt like much longer), and it was Kim again, saying what I was thinking, “Mmm, you look so fucking sexy right now.” Kim rubbed her pussy on my dick a few times, moaning lightly and staring right at Amy. “We just finished, but his dick is already hard again, so why don’t you come join us, sis?” Kim was smirking, with lust burning in her eyes.

“You’re disgusting,” she said as she turned around and started toward the stairs.

“Damn, Amy, your ass looks fucking amazing,” I said without really thinking. It really did look just so amazing. It looked like her skirt was actually being held up her sexy bubble butt. Her waist and hips were pretty small, but her ass was so round that the thick cloth was pulled taut around her supple cheeks.

The compliment caused her to pause for a brief second before she started climbing the stairs and soon disappeared.

“Wow, that was kinda crazy,” I said as I locked eyes with my younger sister. I could tell that she was really turned on by what had just happened from the look in her eyes.

“Yeah, and it was fucking hot,” she replied with a smirk as she grinded her pussy on my hard, aching cock. “You should go fuck her now.”

“Are you crazy? She doesn’t want anything to do with me or you right now. Let’s just pray she doesn’t tell mom and dad about this.”

“No, she’s wanted to fuck you for years, trust me. Actually, she’s probably mad at me now. It was always her fantasy to sleep with our sexy brother, but I never really cared for the idea… until I caught you masturbating to the video of us of course.”

“No way, Amy doesn’t wanna fuck me, you’re messing with me,” I said in utter disbelief.

“I promise I’m not.

Emilyrossee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrossee

She’s told me all about her fantasies of fucking you. She even cracks open her door so she can watch you walk by in just a towel when you finish your showers.” I was still looking at her skeptically, but she just kept insisting that it was true until I finally accepted it and even agreed that I should go fuck her. “She likes it kinda rough, so don’t be afraid to toss her around a little. And I think she’s even said that in her dreams, she usually says no at first, but then after a few minutes she just lets you take her, so don’t stop even if she says no.”

“I don’t know if I can do this,” I said as Kim got off my lap and pulled me to my feet. My cock was hard and ready to go, but I was extremely nervous.

“What are you talking about? You’ve fucked me three times in the past twelve hours, and it’s been amazing every single time. Now get up there and fuck your big sister!” She gave me a slap on the ass and pushed me toward the doorway.

“Alright, alright.” I stopped in the doorway and turned toward her. “How do I look?” I asked with a smirk.

“Mmm, so fucking sexy, baby.” After that nice ego booster, I turned and headed for the stairs. “By the way, she loves cum shots to her face and tits. And if you’ve got any cum left when you’re done with her, come find me and let me suck it out.”

I laughed and agreed to do so. When I got to the top of the stairs, I looked down the familiar hallway and lost a little bit of my confidence. The walk to her door felt longer than usual. I looked down my body at my cock, which was still quite swollen, but was drooping a little from my last second nerves. I took a deep breath, and pushed her door open without another thought. She was laying on her stomach on her bed, with her legs bent at the knees and her feet sticking up in the air, moving back and forth to the rhythm of whatever song was playing through the headphones that were connected to her mp3 player. She didn’t notice me, so I walked into her nonchalantly and admired her sexy body from the foot of the bed. Her thighs were spread enough that the hem of her skirt had risen almost to the top of her thighs and my view of her crotch was unobstructed. There was a small wet spot on the crotch of her pink, bikini-cut lace panties. She was completely oblivious to my presence, and though my cock was again hard as it could be, I just watched her for a couple minutes.

She was just reading something on her phone at first, which was pretty boring, and I was about to make my move when suddenly she moved one of her hands down and hiked the back of her skirt half way up her ass. The back of her panties were pulled into her crack a little, making more of her soft, round ass cheeks visible. Then she moved that hand...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Writer420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors