Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jerking With Mommy

"He learns how to stroke, gets caught, and so much more."

53
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
785 words 785 words

He couldn't get what happened out of his mind all week, so he went up behind her in the kitchen where she was working at the sink, lifted her apron, grabbed her big, soft, naked cheeks, and pressed his horse-cock erection against her peach-like vulva. Mommy sighed deeply, so he pushed into her. She bent forward just a bit and his big thing slid right in.

...........................................................

Although he was a big kid at seventeen, he had had no experience with a girl at all. None! Not even a kiss. Of course, he had watched his older, naughty sister, surreptitiously, all of the time. She was nasty and sexually teased him whenever she wanted, lying with her hand in her panties and watching TV just to make him crazy. She walked around half-naked, too, with her bouncy tits exposed. All of it made him crazy, but none of the girls in school would talk to or spend time with him because he was such a nerd. So, he did what guys have to do...he jerked off a lot.

He watched his mom carefully to make sure he wouldn't be discovered and went up to the bathroom for a much-needed jerk. Sitting on the can, pants down, he took his cock in hand. He spat in his palm, grabbed his soft cock, and began his reverie. Hand wrapped around the shaft, he began dreaming of the older, blond girl with big tits that followed him around, seeming to be interested. With eyes shut, he pulled up on the cock until his thumb and forefinger hooked under the ridge, and he gave it a squeeze while pulling up. Lots more spit was needed to keep the feeling going. The cock was beginning to get very thick, and the feeling became more intense in his balls. Oh, oh, this was really good. Jerk, jerk, pull, pull went his rhythm, the head growing full and sensitive, the little pee-hole opening like a mouth calling him.

Now the head was purple, thick, wrinkly, and getting hotter. He felt pressure in his balls and squeezed his asshole tightly. The cock was straight and long now, with droplets of fluid oozing out of the hole. Some hot girl was giggling at him and opening her thighs in his imagination. Although he had never seen a pussy in real life, in his mind, he was looking right at her wrinkly, hairy slit now.

VioletLee7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletLee7

Suddenly, the door burst open and Mother walked in! His life was surely going to end right now. She said, "Johnny, you stupid kid, what are you doing? You have the cock of a man, but you don't know what to do with it. Here, I'm going to show you."

He burned with embarrassment at being caught like this by Mom. She reached over and wrapped her hand knowingly around his still-erect penis, and began a squeezing, sliding movement upward and pulling it out. "Here, we need some proper lube," she said and squeezed out a big glob of hand cream in her hand. She never missed a beat, continuing to pull up and jerk his cock head. He almost yelled out loud at the increased erection and sensations in his balls and the length of his cock.

As she leaned forward, her big, full breasts bulged out of her open blouse, jiggling with each stroke, ready to jump and consume him. "You don't look at your mother's tits no matter what she's doing to your cock," he thought. "Oh my god, they are so big and soft looking and her nipples are showing." That did it. His balls exploded and he shot spurt after spurt of thick white cream on her arm and chest! Then she bent forward and slid her mouth down the length of his penis, sucking his first load of semen down her throat.

She was sweating and flushed from her neck to her belly and panting hard. She grabbed him by the hair and forced his face down into her crotch, right there, on the floor. He inhaled the scent of her molten sex and opened his mouth, tongue darting out. His tongue investigated each of her many soft, wet folds and deep inside her pussy. He sucked and bit her and licked her inside. She began to writhe and roll around from the sensations, and then she squirted all over them both.

He came again on her and bit down on her clit. They both fell over on the cold, tile floor, her big thigh across the tub rim and the other leg crushing his balls. Her big, hairy pussy mound crushing his cum covered face. They both lay there catching their breath, giggling.

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments