Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Father Like Son

"The day my son shared his boyfriend with me."

54
5 Comments 5
18.3k Views 18.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

My wife was away for a few days with her ageing mother. Our son Andrew, who was twenty-one at the time, was at home with me revising for some professional exams away from the noise and chaos of the flat he shared with other guys.

A business meeting up in town had ended sooner than planned and I'd caught an early commuter train home. Opening the front door I heard voices coming from Andrew's bedroom upstairs. I distinctly heard a young man’s voice saying, "You look so fucking sexy in her knickers!" 

I wondered what on Earth was going on so I crept quietly upstairs. Andrew's bedroom door was ajar. Peeping through the crack I saw an incredible sight. My son Andrew was standing by his bed stark naked except for one of my wife's thongs, a tiny pastel pink lacy one. His erect penis was pushing the tiny triangle of pink lace at the front out in a huge cone with its rounded apex over his bulging cock head. His hairy balls showed at the sides where his straining cock pushed the panties away from his body. He did a slow twirl showing the thin pink gusset at the back nestling between his bum cheeks.  

Sprawling stark naked on Andrew’s bed was another young man, Jason. He was one of the guys Andrew shared a flat with and was also twenty-one. Jason was playing with his penis, which was massive and hard up erect arching over his belly almost as far as his belly button from his hairless smooth-shaven balls. His young body was almost as smooth as a girl’s. I’d met Jason a few times and always thought he was rather effeminate even though his manhood was so big. Scattered over the bed were porn magazines. There were also some women's panties which I recognised as my wife's scattered on the bed. My wife had told me she thought Andrew was playing with her panties. I didn’t tell her that I played with them myself. 

"Go on, do a kinky pose!" Andrew said excitedly, “You know what I like!”  

My son wanted to see a naked young man posing like the nude women in my magazines! I was momentarily shocked, but then I too have a thing about well-hung naked young men, especially with their big cocks hard up. I also like seeing men in women's underwear and I often play with my wife's panties including that pink thong. I didn't know my son had a panty fetish like me. Like father like son, I guess. At such a kinky erotic double treat for my lustful eyes, my own penis began to rise. 

"Take your knickers off so I can see how hard I get your cock up!" Jason said. 

Andrew slipped my wife's thong off. His erection bounced out and quivered stiffly. On a beach holiday, the year before I'd guessed from the size of the bulge of his speedos over his sex kit that Andrew had a meaty package and I saw that I was right. Andrew's hard up cock was almost as big as mine, bending up a good seven inches in front of him from thickly haired balls to a big purple mushroom head just like mine.  

Jason got on all fours with his legs wide and grinned at Andrew over his shoulder. I was looking between Jason’s spread thighs from behind. I could see his balls and his erect penis poking down between his legs swinging stiffly with his movements. His smooth buttocks gleamed under the lights and his cock swung under him as he wiggled his bum at Andrew.  

“You like seeing me do that don’t you?” Jason said with a grin. “Go on, feel my ass and cock!” 

As Jason posed erotically for him Andrew ran his hands over Jason’s naked body lingering on his bottom and running between Jason’s spread legs to play with his arse, balls and hard up cock. Jason was obviously enjoying Andrew's lustful attention. His penis swung and bobbed as he grunted and squirmed with sexual pleasure.  

“Now you pose for me!” Jason said excitedly. “Like her!” 

Jason pointed to a picture in one of my magazines of a woman sprawling nude. The game appeared to be that each of them posed for the other in turn, trying to be as erotic as possible, spreading his legs and sticking his erect cock and bum out. As one posed the other ran his hand over his naked body, playing with his penis and balls and stroking him between his legs. When Andrew's erect penis swung near Jason's face Jason leaned forward to briefly take his erection swollen cock head into his mouth and massage it with his lips and tongue.  

“Mmmmmm! … You like your cock being sucked don’t you!” Jason laughed. 

Andrew’s grunts and gasps and the way Andrew’s hips instinctively tried to thrust his hard penis into Jason's mouth gave all the answers he needed. I’d guessed my son Andrew wasn’t gay. I’d noticed how when we were on the beach Andrew’s eyes followed bikini-clad girls as hungrily as my eyes did. Also on that beach holiday, I'd seen the outline of Andrew's erect penis straining hard under his swim trunks while he was hungrily ogling his mother in her swimsuit. I understood. 

Like me at his age, Andrew had never had much success with girls. At university, at that same hormonally supercharged age, frustration had built up inside me, and I’d had brief gay affairs with lonely frustrated men just for sexual relief. Like father like son, I guess. I imagined Andrew and Jason were in that kind of relationship. Suddenly Andrew cried out: 

"Oh fuck! I just gotta wank!"  

Andrew was probably already aroused to a frenzy by my porn and wearing his mother’s panties. Seeing Jason’s erotic nude poses, playing with Jason’s naked body, posing nude for Jason and being played with had obviously been too much for Andrew. 

“Cum over me!” Jason replied, quickly laying back on Andrew’s bed and spreading his smooth bare legs wide.  

Andrew joined Jason on the bed. He knelt spread legged astride Jason’s leg with his hairy balls brushing Jason’s thigh and with his hard up cock bending up in front of him. Kneeling like that is one of my favourite masturbation positions. Spreading my legs like that pulls my muscles taut and I love the heavy feel of my erect penis sticking out. Like father like son again!  

Andrew fondled Jason’s cock and balls, reaching between Jason’s spread legs to finger his arse and inner thigh tops. Jason obviously enjoyed that and reciprocated by fondling Andrew between his spread legs as he knelt astride him. After they’d played with each other Andrew wrapped his fist around his shaft and started to masturbate, stroking and tugging his hand up and down his shaft with his hand sliding right up over his cock head. 

I knew Andrew masturbated. Through our bedroom wall, my wife and I had heard Andrew's bed rattling and his grunts. Sometimes we were having sex at the same time as Andrew was masturbating. We get quite noisy and we wondered if he heard us and was fantasising about shagging his mother too, as well as playing with her panties. The pauses in the rattling and his strangled groans, followed by frenzied rattling and grunting rising to a climax told me he'd discovered how to edge and hold his straining cock on the brink. 

As I watched my son masturbate, I was surprised by how erotically arousing I found seeing my own son’s naked body and watching him pleasure his cock. Andrew’s muscular hips were thrust forward, his face was twisted with intense sexual pleasure and he grunted noisily as his hand pumped his cock. Jason continued to finger Andrew between his legs as Andrew masturbated. I found my eyes were hypnotically locked on my son's thrusting thighs, his straining penis and his hand rhythmically stroking and tugging up and down his shaft, sliding right up over its big round head.  

Andrew momentarily paused and I could tell from his face, his arousal swollen cock head poking out of his fist and his trembling body that he was edging on the brink. He began masturbating again and a minute or so later his hand went frantic. He gripped Jason’s thigh and rammed his hips forward. In his climax he made the half grunt, half snarl noise I’d heard through his bedroom wall. Andrew’s jerking penis spurted a huge splash of semen over Jason's belly, chest, thighs and sex kit. 

Andrew remained kneeling astride Jason’s leg with his still half-erect cock swinging and dripping a strand of residual semen onto Jason’s thigh. He was panting as he recovered from his wank. As he lay there Jason reached up and pulled Andrew’s hand to his own penis, which was arching hard over his belly as he lay on his back. 

MikaMoonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MikaMoonn

“Go on! Jack me off!” Jason said excitedly. 

In a moment Andrew was kneeling beside Jason lightly fingering Jason’s cock and balls. I guessed Andrew was working Jason’s penis up to the absolute peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity before he hand-jobbed him. Andrew closed his thumb and forefinger around Jason’s shaft and began to hand job him. He was kneeling beside Jason just the way my wife kneels beside me when she hand jobs me. It places her just right for me to play with her naked body, just like Jason was playing with my son’s thighs, bum, cock and balls. Andrew’s freshly stiffening penis bobbed with the rhythm of his hand pumping Jason’s shaft with its big mushroom head patting Jason’s side.  

After several minutes of being masturbated by Andrew Jason came. He grabbed Andrew’s bum cheek to pull Andrew toward him and squealed. His back arched as his hips rammed up then his body juddered as his semen spurted, mixing with my son’s semen on his chest and belly. After the last spurt of his semen Jason flopped back on the bed. Semen from two copious spurts was trickling down his side. Andrew picked up my wife’s pink thong he’d been wearing and used them to wipe the semen off Jason’s naked body. 

Seeing young naked men in women’s sexy panties, posing naked erotically, playing with each other, masturbating and hand jobbing was all too much for me. I decided I had to join the fun. Being as quiet as I could I went to our bedroom. I stripped naked and rummaged through my wife’s lingerie drawer till I found my favourite little black satin panties. I put them on and looked at myself in the big wall mirror. I was hard up erect and half my shaft poked out above the waistband while the thin black satin back clung to the curves of my bum. There was a little red decorative bow at the front just where my cock stuck up. I crept quietly back to Andrew’s bedroom. Peeking through the door crack I saw Andrew and Jason were naked together on the bed feeling each other’s hard up cocks obviously getting ready to wank or hand job each other again. I pushed open the door and walked in. The two of them stared at me in horror. 

“Hi guys," I said. "You looked good in those sexy knickers,” I said addressing my son. Andrew's face turned red. I grinned as I continued. "Do you like mine?”  

I thrust my hips forward. I could all but feel my panties evaporate under Jason’s hungry gaze. Though I’m not gay I felt a sudden burst of lust for his smooth bottom and his straining, smooth hairless penis with its big round mushroom head. I couldn’t resist.  

“Nice cock,” I said to Jason, reaching down to fondle his smooth-shaven balls and run my fingertips lightly along his freshly stiffened penis.  

Jason spread his legs wide for my exploring hand. I ran my hand over his thigh to his balls, arse and penis. His shaft felt like an iron bar.  

“Ever done it for an older guy with a well-used cock?” I asked. I could see instantly that Jason hardly needed to be asked. “Take my knickers off for me if you want,” I said, thrusting my bulging panties toward him. 

I was standing next to the bed. Jason crawled toward me on all fours. He wanted! Before he pulled my panties down he fondled my balls through the thin smooth satin and felt my shaft poking out above the waistband. From his touch and obvious excitement at exploring a new cock I realised immediately what Jason’s sexual tastes were. He was so excited he fumbled with my panties as he pulled them down around my thighs. My penis sprang out erect, hard and hairy and swung stiffly in front of me. Jason was instantly feeling my naked sex kit. I saw my son’s eyes go down to see the cock which had been noisily fucking his mother in the next bedroom as he masturbated. I was anticipating just a hand job from Jason. But Jason had something more exciting in mind. 

“Do you want your cock sucked off?” Jason asked, still kneeling on all fours on the bed. He fondled my cock and balls and licked his lips to get them moist. 

“He gives a fucking good suck off,” Andrew said.  

At this new revelation of what my son had been up to with Jason, I felt a surge of erotic excitement. I’d never had my cock sucked, even by my wife.  

I slipped the panties completely off, then standing naked next to the bed I shoved my hips forward so my erect cock stuck out in front of me aimed at Jason. Still on all fours, Jason got down low in front of me so my cock head was brushing his lips. He started kissing my cock head and flicking it with his tongue. In response to the pleasure, I spread my legs and thrust my hips forward to poke my knob against Jason's lips. The wall mirror behind Jason was treating me to an excellent rear view of his gleaming bum cheeks, his balls and his penis swinging down between his spread thighs. A moment later my penis head was in Jason's mouth being massaged by his lips and tongue. I could have taken any amount of that, especially with that superb view of him in the mirror in front of me. Jason began to rock back and forth on the bed as he slid his wet lips smoothly, rhythmically and squeezing firmly up and down my cock shaft, rocking back so far his lips slid right up over and nearly off my cock head. I could feel Jason sucking as he rocked back on the upstroke of his lips. It felt so much like my wife’s vagina tight around my cock. I ran my hands over Jason’s bareback enjoying its soft smoothness, just like a girl’s. I showed him that as a sexually experienced man I knew how to hold my cum back. 

Watching me being sucked off by Jason was obviously too much for my son Andrew. He moved behind Jason so his own penis head was aimed straight at Jason’s bum crack. He wrapped his hand around his cock and began to wank and his spare hand went down to caress Jason’s bum and reach under him between his legs to fondle his sex kit. I held back as long as I could as Jason's lips pleasured me but I still came before Andrew. Jason’s tight, smooth wet young lips worked my straining cock to an exquisite orgasm that slowly built up and then exploded in my own penis. As I came I rammed my hips forward and grabbed Jason's head to pull him toward me so hard his lips and nose were buried in my thick pubic hair. I grunted something like:

"Take that!" as my cum spurted into Jason’s throat.

I staggered back from Jason with my half-erect penis swinging with a strand of residual semen dangling from its head. My erection was still taut so I wrapped my fingers around my shaft and wanked the last pulse of orgasm pleasure out, and the last semen spurt onto Jason’s face.

Andrew was still masturbating but moments later he grunted and rammed his hips forward, at the same time grabbing Jason’s thigh to pull Jason’s bum toward him. With his orgasm thrust, Andrew’s cock head slid along Jason’s bum crack. I watched my son’s penis jerk and his hefty spurt of semen splash over Jason’s buttocks and into his bum crack.

After all that the three of us flopped naked on Andrew's bed. From our bedroom I got our “private album” of pictures of my wife I’d been taking of her, starting with Polaroids of her sprawling nude at a student party right up to just a few days before. Andrew hadn’t discovered it. Andrew and Jason certainly liked that! The pictures were at least as hot as any in Andrew’s porn magazines.

Their favourite was a recent picture of her squatting naked but for sheer black stockings and black high heels on the kitchen table downstairs. She was leaning back so her big breasts swung out, her legs were as wide as she could get them and my camera was aimed straight up between her spread legs. It was one of my favourites too. The look in her eyes was enough to strain any guy’s dick, and added to that I well remembered what had followed!

We wanked together over the pictures of my wife. Like men always do, we were all trying to impress each other with our wanking techniques. I made sure I put on a hot hard pumping, edging, buttock clenching, cock thrusting, noisily grunting show worthy of an old well-experienced wanker!

That was my one and only wanking session with my son. Soon afterwards Andrew acquired a girlfriend,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments