Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Sister

"Alcohol sometimes loosens the tongue and other things"

89
4 Comments 4
16.2k Views 16.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

My sister, Rachel, and I had always been close but this was more out of necessity than choice. While we were three years apart, our parents were more concerned with their business interests than with raising their kids. In fact, until I turned sixteen, we had a nanny more than we had our parents around. After that, they figured I could look out after the two of us without a nanny. We actually got along pretty well.

When I graduated from high school, my parents allowed me to move into a casita alongside the main house. I still spent most of my time in the main house eating and watching TV, but could get some privacy when desired.

In my senior year at the university, things began to change between my sister and me. She began wearing less clothing; would walk around with just a towel after taking a shower (occasionally letting it “accidentally” fall); flashing me her panties or letting me see down her blouse. She had even begun to leave her bedroom door open when changing her clothes. I had even seen her masturbating a couple of times as I walked past her bedroom.

I had also caught her regularly looking into my bedroom window when I would bring girls over to my little studio.

I was getting more and more uncomfortable with this. I couldn’t help but notice how her body had begun to fill out and mature. I’d get aroused by seeing her but then feel guilty for having done so or with what I had been thinking.

My sister was about 5’ 10” with 150 pounds of mostly muscle. Just enough fat to give her very womanly curves and perfectly firm “C” sized breasts. She had shaved her mound into a small landing strip above her prominent sex lips. Her clitoris was very pronounced and begged to be seen.

The weekend she had turned 18, she had gone out with her girlfriends to celebrate and I had not expected her to return that evening. I had decided on having a quiet night with some pizza, beer and binge-watching some programs on TV.

About 1 am there was a loud crash at the front door of my apartment where my sister had fallen through the doorway in a drunken state. Before I could say a word, she spate out “you’re a fucking stupid asshole”.

I gave her a shocked look and said, “Excuse me?”

“You’re either too stupid or just an asshole. Either way, I’m too much woman for you to handle!” I could see that she was not as drunk as she was letting on. She was just drunk enough for her inhibitions to totally loosen her tongue.

For some reason, a switch seemed to go off in my head. Without thinking, I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall. I could see the shock on her face but her eyes said something else. An uncomfortable rage came from deep within. I turned her around while wrapping my arms around her. I grabbed the front of her blouse and tore it open and up off her shoulders and down her arms. I noticed a lack of bra straps. She was now topless. Reaching under her short skirt I grabbed the thin piece of material between her thighs and pulled straight down. What little material she had, fell apart in my hand.

I grabbed her by the ponytail that stood high on her head and dragged her towards my bedroom. She was unceremoniously shoved onto the master bed. It was my turn to spit out words, “Strip!”

As she began to remove the tattered clothing that clung to her body, she stared at me. Her eyes showed an intensity I had never seen. She watched every movement of my hands. I had begun to unbutton my shirt. There was a red crimson glow to her breasts and her nipples had become very erect.

As I stepped out of my pants, my erect cock flopped out into view. I heard a loud gasp in the silence of the room. It’s close to nine inches long but it’s quite thick. When fully aroused the head gets a dark purple color and resembles the shape of an engine piston.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

I forcefully grabbed her ankles and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. Before she could speak, I fell forward between her spread thighs and grabbed her throat. “We’ll see if you’re too much woman for me now!”

Using my free hand I began rubbing my cock head up and down between her prominent sex lips. Her arousal was clearly evident with the flood of moisture oozing out of her core.

As I centered my member, the head just “popped” inside. Her eyes sprang open wide. All air in her lungs seemed to expel out of her mouth. A deep growl erupted from my core “Now you’ll see what it means to be taken by a real man!” I dropped the full weight of my hips forward and impaled myself into her core.

As the head of my cock battered her cervix I recognized a “resistance” along the way. A scream into my ear was all of the confirmation I needed. The weight of what I had just done fell on me. She had been a virgin.

Tears began to fall from her eyes. I began kissing the tears away while begging forgiveness. I tried pulling myself out of her but was being held in place by her heels. “STOP!” she yelled.

Looking down at her, she quietly said “Don’t move. Let me get used to it. I don’t want you to pull it out.”

Confused by her statement, she continued. “I have been trying to get you to fuck me for almost a year now. You’d better not stop now.”

I could feel her body pulse around my member. Gripping and squeezing it. I had never been inside such a tight sheath before. I began to kiss her as my hips began to rock back and forth. The heated passion from her began to overwhelm. Her arms had wrapped themselves around me allowing me to feel her firm breasts into my chest. Each time I’d bottom out against her public bone, I’d feel my testicles get a butterfly kiss from her anus.

Our pace began to quicken along with our needs. I was driven by my desire to batter her cervix. I felt her lips brush my ear as I heard her say “Brother, you took my virginity, now I need you to paint my womb”.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. The need was very clear. I used every ounce of strength I had to rapidly piston myself inside of her womanhood.

A string of undiscernible words was caught in her throat as her body began to tightly squeeze my cock. I could no longer stop my balls from their intended purpose. Stream after stream of seed jettisoned deep inside of her belly. Feeling me ejaculating into her womb triggered her orgasm as well.

We lay exhausted in each other’s arms until eventually falling off into a restful slumber.

We lay there for a few hours until I heard my mother call up asking if I’d heard from my sister. I told her that I thought she was still out with her girlfriends.

While talking to my mother, my sister slid down and took my cock in her mouth and began to clean it from our earlier juncture.

Soon my cock had risen to an acceptable stature and she straddled my hips. I felt her hand grasp my cock and center it before sliding down to the root. She then began to rock her hips in such a manner to get the most contact with her clitoris. I grabbed her breasts to help steady her as her movements began to quicken. At this point I just let her have her moment and became her flesh dildo. I could tell her orgasm was not far off. The muscles clamping down due to her arousal were having an equal effect on me. My testicles began to tighten and my hips rose to meet her gyrations.

As her orgasm began she dropped her hips down hard forcing my cock into her cervix. This triggered my orgasm as well and I released my seed deep into her womb.

Soon she fell forward onto my chest. My cock still inside of her. She looked up into my eyes and said, “Brother, you better never deny me your dick again!”

I doubted that would ever be a problem in the future…

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments