Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little sister gets fucked by my room mate

7
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I had just moved in with my little sister. At 34, my life wasn't very impressive, I had jumped from apartment to apartment but for some reason, my little sister had always seen me like a hero. She idolized me and when she rented a 2 bedroom house she helped me out by letting me move in. About halfway into moving my stuff in, it started to rain. It was already 6:00pm and neither of us had eaten so we went back to our new place. We ate spaghetti and meatballs, my sister was excellent at cooking Italian food. We hadn't gotten a chance to move my bed in but my sister had a queen so she said I could crash with her. The couch she had was tiny and leather so it wasn't nice to sleep on. I gladly agreed, I had been waiting for this forever.

Before I go any further I should note that she wasn't really my sister, not my blood but I thought of her as my little sister. She came to live with my mom as a foster kid and was adopted into our family after her mother had lost custody at age 5. I had watched her grow into a awkward preteen, a slightly chubby but still cute teenager and now she was a young woman. I had never thought of having sex with her until she crashed at my house one Halloween. She came over, stoned as hell and offered to smoke a nice baggy of weed with me. I let her in and she said she didn't want to go home so high. I let her stay, she had 4 pounds of candy in a pillowcase and gave me 10 to go get us a pack of cigs. When I returned we smoked, ate candy and played video games. She was 16 at the time and had started to slim down nicely, developing into a beautiful woman. This was the first time I had checked out her body. She was about 5"3, had nice tan native skin and almost freakishly huge 34 D tits. Her eyes were big and brown and she smelled sweet.

When we were ready for bed, I had desperately wanted to ask her to sleep in my bed. Even if nothing happened, I wanted her close to me. But I knew I could never resist her if she did. It wasn't fair to her if I fucked her when she was this stoned and unable to think straight. I gave her a blanket, let her sleep on the couch and went to my room. I almost went out there a few times and fucked the hell out of her. I knew she had sexual addiction, it was a genetic trait that ran in her family and she had gone to a therapist for it but cut her loses and gave into it. I was almost asleep when I heard my room mate Jesse come home. Shit, I forgot about him. I peeked out my bedroom door and saw him staring at my sister, sleeping on the couch in her underwear. As he took off his jacket and put down his bag, she woke up and smiled at him. They smoked a joint and slowly started to snuggle. Jealous couldn't even begin to describe how I felt. I was angry at him, hurt that she didn't want me, turned on by the fact that she had started to touch herself and sad that it wasn't me she was touching.

She took out and immediately rammed it down her throat.

InspirationMarina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InspirationMarina

She thrust Jesse's head completely down and viciously started to suck his cock. Her head bobbed up and down, going faster and faster. Holy fuck, she was good at this but I hadn't expected less. She deep throated like a pro and Jesse was moaning. He grabbed her by the hair and thrusted her head down further onto his cock. He pushed her off and with once swift movement he turned her around, took off her panties and bent her over the couch. He rubbed the outside of her pussy with the tip of his dick and teased her with it. "Fuck, just put it in, I fucking need it," she gasped. He happily did and rammed his dick in my little sisters tight young pussy.

"Holy shit, you are so fucking tight," he grunted as she took all of his length in.

Jesse started slowly but thrust deeply. She moaned and began buckling against him, urging him to go faster. He started to fuck her faster and she moaned his name. "You're such a slutty little girl, aren't you?" he growled. She smiled back at him and arched her back. Jesse moaned in pleasure and started fucking her like a wild animal.

"FUCK ME, OH YES!" my sister screamed and stood on her tippy toes.

With the extra leverage, Jesse was able to go deeper and was having trouble trying not to cum. For some reason, I couldn't stop watching them. I wanted to punch Jesse in the face and fuck my little sister like she needed it. I wished it was me fucking her, making her come all over my cock and take it all down her throat. I wanted to push Jesse away from her and take her to my room where I could fuck her and cuddle her as she slept. But she was 16 and she could fuck whoever she wanted, even if it wasn't me. A twisted part of me wanted her to tell me that she loved me but another part knew she would never. All I could do was watch as my room mate fucked my baby sister like she was a dirty whore. He screamed out her name as she cupped his balls.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Jesse screamed as he released his cum into my sisters young pussy.

He pulled out and watched as his cum slid out her pussy and down her thigh. She was still arched over the couch and smiled as Jesse picked up her underwear. Please, please come to my room I thought. I wanted her so badly but instead Jesse took her hand and led her to his room. They fucked all night and she left in the morning before I woke up. I never said anything to her or Jesse but I moved out shortly after just to keep her away from him. I didn't want to share.

She is now 18 and she is brushing her teeth as I lie in her bed, waiting for her. She comes around the corner in booty shorts and a tank-top. I know it will be happening tonite.

Published 
Written by afox6312
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors