Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love (And Sex!) In The Time of Zombies (Part 4)

"Michael snags a date with Lorrie"

9
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
6.1k words 6.1k words

===Chapter 9 continued===

 

Later that evening, as we watched 'Pitch Perfect' and sang along with all the a capella songs, the girls were all kind of silly and a bit strange. Seems like they approved of Gayle and I 'getting together'. She sat next to me during the movie, with her daughter Lorrie on my other side.

Everyone said their goodnights, and I wondered what would happen. But I didn't have to wait long.

Gayle opened my door and strode in. Don't get me wrong, I was glad to see her. But I was also not ready to be 'claimed' by her. Not just yet anyway.

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" I asked her.

She laughed a little. And pulled her terrycloth robe a little tighter. Didn't matter. You could still see her feminine charms lurking underneath.

"I just came to talk," she said. She had a bottle of my prized Justin pinot noir and a couple glasses. We sat down, me in my rolling chair and her in the metal folding chair.

We talked about a lot of things, but mostly about our situation and what my plans were for the future. Unfortunately, that meant a lot of work. What we really needed was a way to make a zombie free area so that we could then begin farming operations. Plus we now had lots of new mouths from town that we had 'liberated'.

Most of the people we met were nice, but generally a bit older. Still, some of them had farming backgrounds. But other than the Master's sons, we hadn't found anyone near the girls ages.

"That's really bothering me, Michael. I want... I want a future for my daughter."

"Well I'm doing all I can, sweetheart." I got kind of defensive. "I think we've got a real shot at making something--"

"Oh Michael. I don't doubt that at all. I'm sure you'll get everything going perfectly. What I meant was... this is hard to say... I want Lorrie to have the love of a good man. Raise a family. You know, those kind of things."

"Oh... yeah, I get that. But I guess she's only got slim pickins right now. Mr. Olson today was single. But he was what, 55?"

"Yeah. Just what I want for Lorrie! But no. I had someone else in my mind."

My mind drew a blank. "Who?"

"Well... you, Michael."

"What?" I asked, taken aback. "I'm... twice her age!" Actually, I was about twice everybody's age, but that didn't seem to matter.

"Yes but you aren't old-old. But even if there were a thousand guys to choose from, I'd want you. You just... you do what has to be done, you work hard, you're good at keeping everyone alive... plus you're amazing at sex."

"Gayle... I don't know what to say exactly. Lorrie's wonderful, I love her like I love all of you, but..." I tailed off.

"But what?"

"But... how does she feel about this?"

"She's head over heals in love with you. Most of the girls are attracted to you, but she's actually in love."

She's in love with me? Seriously?

"Well... there's still two main issues here. Number One is, you, Gayle. And Number Two, I'm not sure I'm ready to settle down just yet. I mean, I will at some point, maybe. But right now, I'm giving all I've got to keep our group going. I don't know if I have time for a genuine relationship. It's umm... it's pretty easy right now, I just... get laid based on who shows up at the door."

Gayle rolled her eyes.

"Hey, sorry, that's just how it is. I'm not ready to be monogamous with anyone right now. And If I was, well, I'm not sure I would pick Lorrie at this point."

Gayle kind of made a disappointed face.

"No, I mean nothing bad about Lorrie. But I don't know her that well! And, then, there's you... and Erin..."

"Me?" asked Gayle.

"Yeah, you. Don't look so surprised. We get along pretty fricking great. And, I think the great sex is just beginning..."

"Michael, I didn't mean you had to marry Lorrie today. I just want you to think about it. Keep it in mind."

"So if she comes a-knocking at my door some night... you're... what?"

"I'm fine with that! Just.... be easy on her. She really... she really likes you, like I said. And she's a virgin."

I thought about our gun-cleaning session a week ago. Lorrie seemed pretty quick to undress.

"You sure about that?" I asked.

"Yes, she would've told me."

"So, if you want me for her, what was up with the shower today? That doesn't seem to jive with what you're saying."

"Michael, I..." she paused and drank the rest of her wine. "I'm not perfect. I had this vision of you and Lorrie getting together... but... I wanted you first... that doesn't sound good at all, does it? I mean, I at least wanted you once, before you settled in with her. It all sounds kind of stupid now that I say it out loud."

I drank the rest of my pinot and poured us both some more.

Have I mentioned how gorgeous Gayle is? My dad was a horn dog in his day, even as an older man. He like the full-figured gals like Marilyn, Mamie, Rita, etc., but his favorite was the Italian babe, Sophia Loren.

Gayle bore a fair resemblance to Sophia. I mean, when she smiled at you, you just wanted to go do manly things like kill a bunch of zombies with your bare fists and come back for your reward. Hey, since you're reading this, the internet is working again. Go look her up. Sophia, I mean. Check out some of the younger pictures of her, when her hair is pretty straight. That's what Gayle looks like. Except, Gayle's tits are bigger. By a lot.

I set my wineglass down and stood up. I paced around the room a bit, then I knelt down in front of Gayle's chair.

"Gayle." I placed my hand on her cheek. "Even if I fell in love with your daughter, and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her... how could I possibly only make love to you once? And never again?"

I leaned in and kissed her gently on her full lips. Her hand came up to me, she ran her fingers through my hair.

Our lips pressed a little firmer together and our sweet kiss turned a little hotter as I moved into her a little more. I broke the kiss, only to get a slightly different angle and start kissing her again. I kissed her more, and still more. I kissed her lower lip, and sucked it into my mouth, only releasing it when she giggled.

I stood up and pulled her up with me, and pressed her back against the wall. With both my hands gently holding her face, I kissed her with passion and tenderness like I'd never felt before.

Gayle had slipped her hands underneath my t-shirt and dragged her fingernails across my back. Then she continued to kiss me as she pulled me closer to her.

"Jesus," she whispered. "Michael, is there an ounce of fat on you?"

"You're just being nice."

She slipped my t-shirt over my head.

"No, seriously," she said. "Stand over there. Go on! Don't be such a baby!"

So I stood barefoot in the desk light, in just my faded jeans with a bulging crotch.

"Turn around," she commanded. "Slowly."

"Oh come on!" I protested.

"Do it!"

So I turned and posed a little for her.

"Sweet Jesus, Michael! You're beautiful..."

I blushed. I mean, nobody's complained before, but this was silly.

"You've just lost your perspective, Gayle."

"Pick up those weights," she said. "Please?"

I had a couple 30 pound dumb-bells I kept in there, just for something to do when waiting for downloads and such.

I did a few curls for her, some standing presses, I turned my back to her and did some lateral flys.

"Had enough yet?" I turned back around to see her right hand gently rubbing her left breast, and her left forefinger in between her front teeth. Hot. Hey, it's kind of cool to know I turn on a chick. 38 years old. Semi-ripped. Still have my hair, all of it. I guess I'm not the worst guy they could run into in a zombie apocalypse.

I went and stood in front of Gayle, then I scooped her up in my arms, like I was going to carry her over a threshold. She giggled in surprise.

"I must confess," I began. "I was only ever with one virgin in my whole life. It didn't go so well. Lots of pain. Crying. Shame. And that was me!" She laughed at that one.

"Oh you're so smooth with women!" she joked.

"I'm awful. So, you really want me to uh... how to say this delicately... de-flower? Is that the right word? Deflower your daughter?"

"I can't think of anyone I'd rather have do it," she said, twirling her fingers through my hair.

I kissed her her on the lips for a few moments.

"You want me to, fuck your daughter?" Long... kiss....

"Yes," she whispered.

"I'm going to have to suck her tits for a real long time." Kiss...

"Yes."

"I'm going to lick her pussy." Kiss....

"yesss."

"She will suck my cock." Kiss with some tongue...

"She will be good, I promise."

"How do you know?"

"I've made her practice. On bananas and cucumbers."

I stared at Gayle for a moment.

"No shit?"

"No shit. I told her it was an important skill."

I set Gayle back to the standing position, but we kept close and kissed more. I undid the belt on her robe, sliding my hand between her smooth skin and the robe. I cupped her ass cheek and pulled her to me, she could feel my hard-on now.

"Mmmmm," she whispered. "Nice, Michael."

I yanked off her robe, she stood there naked. She didn't try to cover up or anything.

"Not always so nice. Let's get this bed down." I stripped out of my jeans as she arranged the air mattress on the floor.

As we lay down next to each other, I just grabbed a big tit and started sucking it. I just love tits. All tits. There's just something about them that drives me nuts. Yeah, big surprise. But more than most guys, I love them. I love to lick, and nibble, and twirl my tongue around them. And they all feel so different. Some are firm, some are really squishy, and some just go on forever, like Gayle's. I would alternate sucking nicely to sucking as much as I could. Some nipple bites here and there, Gayle just had her head back as she enjoyed my playtime.

I always think I'm spending too much time on the tits, so I moved on after a few minutes.

"You done already, sweetie?" she asked.

"Ha! I could suck them for hours... you aren't bored?"

"Christ no. It's like the best massage in the world. Only better. I'm a thousand percent relaxed, and yet completely turned on too! How good is that! I could almost cum, in fact."

Well, that sounded like a challenge. I went back to her tits and sucked even harder and roughed them up a bit. As Gayle's breathing increased, so did my vigor. When she panted a little, I grabbed her pussy. With my palm on her clit, I slipped a finger in between her lips and frigged her nicely. Then a little harder and faster as I bit down on a big nipple of hers. She squealed with delight.

"Suck the other one!" I told her, all excited.

Gayle hauled her left tit up to her face and drew in her own nipple to her mouth. God I love that.

I rubbed her pussy faster and sucked for all I was worth.

I was rewarded in just a couple more minutes when she suddenly stiffened, then jerked a few times. She let go of her tit as the orgasmic waves washed over her. I continued to rub her clit.

"Wait," she panted. "Just... let me rest... too... sensitive..."

Yeah, I've heard that before. Sounds like a good time for mounting. Probably not what she thought, though. Too bad!

I spread her legs and guided my cock to her pussy opening.

I pressed in... jesus she was so wet I just slid right in.

"Michael... just a moment... not yet... ooooohhhhh fuck...."

As my weight set down on her, our pelvises rubbed, re-igniting her clit. Gayle thrashed around as I pounded her with my cock. She couldn't form any real words, just moans and "Shi----" I think she was trying to say shit but it was too much effort. Gayle trembled.

She seemed to be on a continuous medium-intensity orgasm.

"You know," I said. "She's watched you fuck other guys."

"What!?" Gayle asked, trying to comprehend English. "Who?"

"Lorrie, she's watched you fuck a lot of guys." I sped up my pounding to her cunt.

"No she hasn't-- holy fuck! Oh shit Michael!" I pounded her harder now, making her cum harder.

"Yes, she has. A lot of times, apparently. She says she's learned a lot."

"That's not--- Ow!" I pinched her tit fucking hard. "She shouldn't... oh jesus Michael she can't... she can't watch me... oh fuck..."

"Does it turn you on?"

Without waiting for an answer, I pulled out fast and crawled up to her chest, sticking my pussy-sopping cock into her mouth.

"It does, doesn't it? It turns you on knowing your daughter watched you suck and fuck... Yes just like you're sucking me... that means she's seen your tits, your ass, oh that's nice baby yeah... and she's seen your juicy cunt... and not just once but a lot of times."

Well, I was fucking turned on at this point, I shit you not! Thinking about Lorrie spying on Mommy Gayle, touching herself while her mom got fucked, oh yeah!

I face-fucked Gayle a little more and then I came in a torrent down her throat. Load after load of hot squirt shot into her mouth. She swallowed it as best she could, and coughed out some of it along with my dick.

Panting, she rose up to catch her breath.

Then she called me an asshole and Slapped my face!

She sat there, all defiant, her eyes gleaming. I was fucking turned on.

I grabbed her arm and twisted her around, and pushed her face down on the mattress. She resisted, but I forced my way in between her legs and shoved my cock back into her cunt. Gayle arched her back as I entered her, and she moaned out loud. I was rather impressed with myself, even though I just came, I was ready for more.

I spoke in Gayle's ear as I fucked her relentlessly from behind.

"Lorrie says.... you masturbate at night... with her in the room... you know she's awake!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes... you pretend you don't, but you do... you know she's awake when you touch your cunt..."

"No... I'm a good mom."

"You're a great mom... a Fucking great mom... but you also think about her..."

No answer. I forced my hand under her abdomen so I could grab her pussy.

"You think about Lorrie..."

"No, it's wrong..."

"She's so beautiful, and her body is so firm"

"... no..."

"She likes watching you fuck... and she likes you helping her learn to suck cock..."

"No Michael... stop it... don't say that."

"She's touching herself right now, I'm sure."

"Stop it... please oh shit oh shit oh shit I'm cumming Michael no no no"

"Cum as Lorrie fingers her cunt... man can't you almost taste it?" I pulled my hand from Gayle's pussy and rubbed it on her lips, cheeks, pushed my fingers inside her mouth so she could taste it all.

"You want to taste her..." I began cumming inside her pussy. Her cunt walls gripped my cock and wouldn't let go.

"Yes Michael... I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING! oh fuck yes... fuck yes...."

I just grunted and groaned as I came for the second time, filling up her cunt with fiery hot sperm.

After a couple minutes, Gayle wriggled a bit and asked "Would you mind...?" So I rolled off her. To my surprise, she went down and cleaned up my cock with her tongue and lips, sucking up the combined cum-fruits of our labor.

"Thank you Michael." She's thanking me? Uh, help yourself to my sperm anytime you want, honey.

"For what?"

"For making love to me. This will be the last time. I want... I want Lorrie to have a chance."

We slept in each others arms all night.

But it wasn't quite the last time, we fucked again in the morning.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 10 - The Date

= = = = = = = = = = = =

 

The next day was moving day for the Johnson sisters. We got the Masters place all reinforced, so they were going to go there and live. I'll admit to some jealousy there, those chicks were pretty wild little honies!

So we spent most of the day trying to block off the town. We'd been to every house, killed every zombie inside the homes, sheds, barns, on the streets, everywhere. And yet, there were always more zombies. We figured they were coming from the road, but why? From where? Why are they coming here?

"We need to funnel them into a kill zone," Erin was saying. My fiendish little killer-babe!

"You know, like into a tight spot where we are protected, but we can kill them with sticks or spears or something."

"Genius!" I said.

"Or," said Lorrie. "We should get them to climb up something and then fall down. So the fall kills most of them. Or at least breaks their legs or backs. That would save, ammo, right?"

The girls kind of chuckled at Lorrie's suggestion.

"Right! Get them to limb a ladder and jump!"

"Hold on now," I interrupted. "Let me think." I had it. So simple, it just might work.

"Brilliant! Lorrie, it's brilliant. We get some shipping containers. Cut off the end, so it's like a rectangular tube. We tilt them up at, like a ten or twenty degree angle. We'll need lots of them. Stack them on top of each other or something. But we bait them with... something... get them to 30 or 40 feet high and they walk out the end of the last container right into thin air. They smash on the ground--"...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mojavejoe420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments