Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love (And Sex!) In The Time Of Zombies (Part 6)

"The group comes together"

9
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 13 - Group Therapy

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

We got the street cleaned up by the afternoon. I called my people together.

"Hey guys, good work today. Let's get cleaned up for an early dinner up at the house. Then I want to have a strategy session, we gotta do something so this doesn't happen again." We piled into the trucks and headed up the hill to my shack.

After we all got clean and shiny, we had a nice meal of canned spaghetti and meatballs, green beans, and pears. Ok, so it wasn't all that nice. But it filled us up and didn't take long to make, so that was good enough.

"Ok folks," I began. "We need a wall. I propose we start with the cars in town. There's... what, a couple hundred houses here, and only about 15 occupied. Let's take the cars from the rest of them, line them nose to tail alongside the ditch, starting at one end of our little valley to the other end. That way, the zombies will probably fall into the ditch, and we can help with that too, and then they won't be able to climb the ditch because cars will be there on the top edge. We'll leave an opening, and use a big truck or bus or something as the gate. We've gotta drain all fluids from the cars and save them in barrels. Take out the batteries, ignition wires and stuff, anything useful. That should take several days.

"Then, we gotta hit that little welding shop down south, see if that guy is alive and help him out. We need him. When we went past him last time, I saw he had a 'Bobcat', and we need that. Because my big plan is to build the 'Sanchez Pit of Death'!" I wanted Lorrie to get the credit, it was mostly her idea.

"And for that, we'll need to go about 40 miles north and see what's up with the truck stop there before someone else gets to it. Trucks mean stuff, hopefully food, and god knows what else. Trucks also mean shipping containers. We need those to build ramps for the Sanchez Pit. And we can use empty trailers to ring the pit so they can't get out."

We talked for another couple hours, working out the details of the car wall. That was the most important thing. We didn't feel like leaving the town without having it be secure so that when we returned the town would not be full of Zombies. We also assigned people to specific jobs. Gayle and Lorrie would spend at least 2 hours a day learning herbal medicine and old-fashioned doctoring. Erin would become our armory technician, learning all she could about guns so she could maintain ours in tip-top shape. Tina and Payton were to become farm specialists so that come spring we would be ready. The couples of Masters and Johnsons would work on fortifying the wall, building watchtowers, and any other physical security matters.

We finally got done and broke out the bar and had some drinks. It was good to relax, knowing we had a plan for our security.

After a couple more hours, I nodded to Lorrie, and made the big announcement we had agreed on.

"I have a big announcement!" I announced. Everyone quieted down.

"I... am... going..." Everyone waited expectantly. "... to put on a Porno on the living room TV!"

Most people laughed and thought I was kidding.

"I'm serious! I'm going to my room for 15 minutes for some last minute cleaning. Then I'm coming out to watch some dirty movies.

"Anybody is welcome to join. If you don't want to, that's fine, no worries. Maybe just stay in your room, or you guys can go back down into town to your store. Again, no harm, no foul. Tomorrow, we've got a lot to do, so let's get ready to get up at 7:00.

"Maybe I'll see you later!" I walked to my room, you could hear a pin drop.

I turned on my tunes box so I wouldn't hear any conversations or bitching or moaning or crying. Then I proceeded to brush my teeth, do some final cleaning and touching up. I knew Lorrie was going to sit with me, I just hoped others would, also.

Picking out a video was tough. 'Holly does Hollywood'? Naw, too old school. 'Taboo'? Maybe... I finally settled on 'Pirates'. Never saw it before, but I thought it might be fun. Put on a pair of sweatpants commando style, and, ah, fuck the shirt.

I went back out to set up the movie, nobody's there. Really? Nobody? Well, fuck it, I thought. I'll watch it anyway. I started searching through the server to get the movie up. Just as I got it going, I heard a girl's voice shout out from the back:

"Ten-Hut!"

I jumped at attention. I mean, that's what you're supposed to do!

"Forward... March!" Haha! It's Erin calling the cadence. Erin, the Little Tiger, is the squad leader. She called out as they marched out, single file.

"Ha-left! Ha-left! Ha-left-right-left." Oh yeah, her dad was in the Marines!

Out came the sorriest looking squad I ever saw. Also, the sexiest. Erin called out the cadence call and the squad (responded):

"Ain't no sense in lookin' down! (Ain't no sense in lookin down)

Ain't no Zombies on the ground! (Ain't no Zombies on the ground!)

Killin Zombies all day long! (Killin Zombies all day long!)

Gonna make me big and strong! (Gonna make me big and strong!)

Am I, right or wrong? (You're Right!)

Am I, killing strong? (You're Right!)

Sound off! (1,2!)

Sound off! (3,4!)

Bring it on down! (1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2... 3, 4!)"

I had all I could do to keep a straight face. This was so cool!

The troop was now arrayed in front of me. For inspection, I supposed. Erin spun and saluted me.

"All troops present and accounted for, Sir!"

They sure were, but there seemed to be a bit of a problem.

"Thank you, Sergeant! Was there, uh, a problem with the uniforms today?"

"Supply issue sir! We adapted, improvised, and overcame, Sir!"

I noticed Erin had on a nice camo baseball hat, and one of my camo shirts. That was it.

Unbuttoned down the front. I pulled her shirt back, revealing her lovely little boobs.

"Dress that line, Sergeant."

"Yes sir!" I gave her a nice squeeze on her ass.

I walked up to Payton. She had a red bandanna wrapped around her head, a nice white push-up bra which accentuated her substantial tits, and combat boots.

"Pants, soldier?"

"Not today, Sir!"

I sniffed the air.

"What's that smell?"

She sniffed the air, too. "That would be me, Sir!"

"Well, Excellent!" What else could you say?

I moved down to the next girl, Lorrie, who had on a camo T-shirt. That was it. And the T-shirt looked like it was having a hard time as it had a few strategic rips in it. Lorrie looked at me and smiled.

"Soldier!" I mock-yelled. "Are you eye-balling me?"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"You can't do that!"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"Drop down and give me twenty!" She got into the push-up position.

"Not pushups! 20 sucks!"

Relieved, Lorrie smiled as I knew she couldn't do 20 push-ups. She pulled down my sweats, and took my just-beginning-to-get-hard cock completely in her mouth. She got a few strokes in before it got too big for her. By the time she got to 20, I was at full attention.

"Well... alright then. You! What's your story!"

Kaitlyn looked around nervously. She wore a black G-string and a Boonie hat. A knife hung on a string around her neck, resting comfortably between her luscious boobs.

"I, um, I... don't have a story?"

"Drop and give me 20!"

Kaitlyn jumped at that. She's not real imaginative, not a big talker. But she's a hard worker and she fucks like a racehorse. Jesus, I thought. And a good cocksucker.

"18, 19... 20!" the squad called out in unison.

"Back in line, private! Ok, you two, what the fuck?"

Lizzy and Wyatt were handcuffed together. Wyatt had on pants, which was good. And Lizzy had on his shirt.

"He's my prisoner, Sir!"

"Fair enough. Prisoner Wyatt, drop and give me... no wait, give her 20!"

Wyatt eagerly lapped up at his fiancee's pussy. he ate her out pretty good.

"Um..." I started. "Kinda hard to count... alright you're done. Attention!" Wyatt got up, his lips and chin glistening.

"Nurse!" I said to the next person, Gayle, who somehow made a nursey-looking hat that she pinned in her hair. She also had a two-inch wide bandage wrapped around her chest at the nipple line. That was the extent of her clothing.

"Step Forward!" Nurse Gayle did, as ordered.

"You look healthy, why the bandage?"

"Sir! Just have this for emergencies, sir! It's my first aid kit, Sir!"

"Bend forward!" I commanded. "Stop!" I said, when she got to about a 45-degree angle.

I swatted her on her pleasingly plump, naked ass, 10 times. Not that hard, but her cheeks got a little pink.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Well, certainly! I gave her 10 more.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

"Don't be greedy, Nurse!"

I moved down the line to Kristin and Morgan. She had a dog collar around her neck, with a chain held by Morgan. Morgan had shorts on, while Kristin looked very modest in her long sleeve army T-shirt.

"Let me guess... Another prisoner?"

"Sir yes sir!" Morgan announced proudly.

I glared at Kristin.

"That's what I let him think, Sir!"

"That's what I thought. Better give him 20, though. Now!"

She eagerly ate his cock up.

"...19, 20!" the group called out, but she kept going.

"Hey!" I said. "Hey! That's 20 already. Stop. Knock it off!" I yanked on her chain slightly, she reluctantly stood up.

"You're a lucky sumbitch, Morgan."

"Sir, yes sir!" he answered.

I got down to Tina. She had makeup on, and was fully dressed in a sexy way; nice white blouse, tight black skirt, black fishnets, high heels. Damn if she wasn't the sexiest one here. Well, excepting my Lorrie, of course! She was also the only one who I hadn't gotten together with yet.

"Private Tina! You look... exceptional."

"Thank you sir!"

"What're you dressed as? Conscientious Objector?!"

"Sir, no sir! I'm a high-class hooker, Sir! I want to get fucked!"

I busted up laughing at that, as did most everyone else.

"Ten-hut!" hollered Erin.

"Ok, at ease. Troops," I began. "You've all passed inspection. Leisure time starts in 5 minutes. Those who want to be useful will make me a drink. Sergeant, dismiss the squad."

"Squad!" Erin shouted. "Remember we are exiting the premises at 0800 tomorrow for work detail! Consume accordingly. Any malingerers will be shot! Dismissed!"

 

- - -

 

Lorrie told me to go sit on the couch as she headed towards the kitchen. I thought, fuck it, and took off my sweats and sat on the couch. I was glad I took those 15 minutes earlier to clean up, had myself all nice and trimmed. I was fiddling with the TV Remote when Lorrie came up with a couple of drinks.

"Gimlet?" she asked.

"My favorite, thank you!" Lorrie sat next to me. Sort of. She was more like sitting on me. Her firm tits pressed into my arm and chest. I took about 4 gulps of my drink.

The others came back from the kitchen with drinks and everyone mingled for a few minutes. Nobody really knew what to do yet, how to get things started. Including me. This was mine and Lorrie's idea, and we weren't coming through. I downed the rest of my drink.

"Well," I said to her. "I think we should get down to business!"

I pushed Lorrie back on the couch, then I slid down onto the floor. Spreading her legs, I began to lick and kiss my way up her knees, inching closer to her thighs.

Tina and Momma Gayle sat on the couch next to Lorrie. It was kind of funny. Gayle had done a lot of consoling for these girls. Many had lost their families, had seen death close up, weren't sure about the future, all that. So Gayle spent many a night hugging one of the girls as we watched a show on the tube.

So, this wasn't any different, except now Momma Gayle was completely naked and the still-dressed Tina was suckling at Momma's breast.

I massaged Lorrie's thighs as I slowly moved closer and closer towards my prize. Lorrie's hands naturally went to her tits, she massaged them lazily through her T-shirt. I could smell happy little aromas stirring in front of me.

KeishaShcott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeishaShcott

Suddenly, my back was covered in warmth, Kaitlyn laid her soft boobs on my back. She got behind me and reached under to stroke my cock and balls. Oh god, that's nice. Always nice to have someone lightly stroke your rock-hard cock. She moved with me as I reached Lorrie's center.

I brushed my lips across Lorrie's labia, ever so softly, ever so lightly. She sighed as my tongue caressed her clean-shaven outer areas. God I was in heaven, and I wanted this to be good for Lorrie. I gently opened her a little with my hands, her pussy-smells wafted over me. I licked her lips up and down... slowly... gently... I looked up to catch her eye. But they were closed in ecstasy. I felt her heat on my tongue as I continued to explore her outside. As I passed over her opening, the heat intensified. I pressed my tongue down into there... it was like licking a volcano! Her boiling hot woman lava covered my tongue in fantastic flavors.

I swallowed some of her juices down, mmm heaven. I looked up at her again, she was looking down lazily at me, almost like she was dreaming. She leaned forward and pulled off her t-shirt, thank god. I needed to see those tits! My left hand went up to squeeze them while I licked my thumb and forefinger to get them wet and slippery. I went to the top of her puss and circled around her clit with my tongue as my right hand began to tease her pussy and ass with my fingers. Her juices quickly coated my hand.

I finally settled my tongue lightly on her clit, feeling the hard little nub under me. I sped up a little and added some pressure, varying my route as I tongue lashed her entire cunt. Lorrie was breathing pretty hard at this point.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned my head.

"My turn!" Erin exclaimed.

"Um..." I struggled. "Not just yet. I need to do this, ok Little Tiger?" I kissed her on her lips, and she licked and sucked me clean of Lorrie's accumulated juices.

"Ok," she said. "Just this once."

"Just this once," I affirmed.

Erin went up and began playing with Lorrie's tits. I dove back in and tongue fucked her pussy. Back and forth with my rigid tongue inside her steaming hole. Lorrie writhed in pleasure.

After a couple minutes of that, I slid a finger up inside her as I worked my mouth up towards her rock hard little clit. First, I tease-licked all around it, slowly, but with some good pressure. The I gave it a few glancing licks, drawing moans from Lorrie as I did so. I looked up and caught her eye, then pressed my tongue firmly against her clit.

For the next... I don't know how many minutes... but quite a few of them, I never let go of her clit. I kissed it, licked it, and then sucked it and that whole area into my mouth. I struggled to keep up with her flow of secretions, swallowing as best I could, but I really didn't want to let her go. I slipped more fingers inside her hot hole, until I got all four in! I finger fucked her hard while continuing to molest her clitoris. Lorrie gasped, squeezing my head between her thighs, then moaned, then finally arched her back and screamed bloody murder as her orgasm ripped through her cunt and spread throughout her trembling body.

She actually asked me stop after about a minute.

"Daddy!" she gasped, barely able to breathe. "I can't... Daddy I can't take it anymore... Daddy..."

Haha! No fucking way. I held on and continued to lick and suck her clit. Lorrie's orgasm continued, rising and falling with my speed and pressure, balancing on the edge of the waterfall, and then plummeting over the edge. Only to be on another edge, and going over that waterfall, too.

After a couple minutes of that, I came up for air. I hadn't really paid any attention to any else for the last 15 minutes, I had no idea what was going on. I gathered that people were doing some sexy things, but they had all stopped in the last 5 minutes due to the amount of noise Lorrie made! They gave me a nice round of applause as I rose from between her legs. I waved to the crowd, tipped my imaginary hat, then fell into the arms of my Lorrie. We kissed, long and deep, her tongue totally engaged with mine. It felt good to rest a little, my jaw was a bit tired!

I sat back on the couch and immediately Tina, the (to me) virgin, grasped my rigid cock in both hands and began stroking me. Her blondish hair blocked my view, but I could feel her hot mouth settle onto my cock as she slowly engulfed me. Mmmmmm. I leaned over and started sucking on Lorries lovely, rigid nipples. These babies were huge right now, and I sucked on them for all I was worth.

Then... Tina asked Lorrie if she could sit on me. Lorrie said yes, but only if Tina would let Lorrie eat her out later. Not a problem! Tina impaled her tight cunt with my cock, at last, and finally I had fucked all the women here!

Looking around, Momma Gayle had Erin and Payton sucking her tits while Kaitlyn licked her smooth cunt. Lizzy was getting double penetrated by the Masters boys, while her sister Kristin and Lorrie looked on with serious lust in their eyes.

I unceremoniously ripped off Tina's...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mojavejoe420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments