Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving the Wrong One

"The meeting...."

3
0 Comments 0
633 Views 633
1.6k words 1.6k words
Note: If you looking for a story with quick sex then this one isn't for you.

Eight years ago Serenity Amours' mother ran off to get married to some rich man, who didn't want anything to do with children, leaving her with Alyssa, her sickly aunt. She didn't mind this, not one bit; this meant an all-around better life for Serenity. This meant a steady household, going to school every day, and not having to worry about what type of men her mom brought into the house. The only question was how long Aunt Alyssa would be able to keep this up. Serenity got her answer when Alyssa died two day after her sixteenth birthday of terminal cancer.

She sat in the lunchroom of the hospital when a blond haired woman sat next to her. She introduced herself as Kelly, the new caseworker. She informed Serenity that since she's only sixteen years old she would have to move with her closest living relative.

“I understand and I appreciate you taking time out to talk to me tonight. But who will I be living with? I have no knowledge of any living family members.”

“Well that’s on your mother side of the family. Outside of your mother there is no one else, but you do have a father. You know?”

“My father, I’ve never met him. I never asked about him, so therefore I don’t know.”

“I know, your mother informed me of this, but you do know you have a father out there somewhere. I got the address of where we’ll be meeting him in two days. I’ll be with you every step of the way; you don’t have to do this alone,” she said to Serenity with a fake smile as if trying to make her feel like she cared. Or maybe she did and Serenity just didn't’t want her to.

Whoa. How was she supposed to just up and leave everything she knew and loved? How was she supposed to move with a man she knew nothing about, a man that gave her life but wasn’t there to see her live it. More importantly how was she going to survive without the one person who gave a damn about her?

“You’re coming with me?” Kelly nodded her head yes. “No offense but I would like to do this on my own. I haven’t seen my mom in eight years and I don’t recall ever meeting my father. When I see either one of them I’m pretty sure I’m going to turn in to a raging bitch. I don’t want to be a bitch towards you. So, I need to do this alone.”

What she was telling her was the total truth. Serenity had more than words for her mother and for her father; well she just didn’t want to see him much less live with him. But since she had to he was going to hear her mouth till it she couldn’t stand to talk anymore.

“I’m sorry, but I have to be there with you it’s policy. What we can do is pack up your things, fly out tomorrow morning, and our first day there you can go out and meet him yourself. Then the next day I can do my job and be out of your hair, mm?”

Everything sounded good to her, tomorrow she was going to meet her deadbeat father, give him a piece of her mind and a little bit of hell till she can move out. Wait…did she just say fly? No, Serenity Amour did not fuck with planes.

“You said fly as in you drive really fast and he lives really close right?”

“Nope, I meant as in an air plane. Your father lives in a small town named Clear Lake, Minnesota.”

****

Kelly kept her word about coming over and helping Serenity with packing her things. She didn’t want any of her aunt’s belongings expect for her perfumes and jewelry. The only reason she wanted these particular items is because there were important to her aunt, she cherished them. Since they were important to her Serenity was going to keep them close to her, in memory of Alyssa.

By the time they were done packing, there was only an half an hour before they need to make their way to the airport.

The airport was crowded, security was tight, and everyone was to in a rush to watch where they were going. Serenity was being pushed and shoved by people going to the same flight as she was. People can be so annoying some times, she thought to herself.

She slept for most of the flight arranged a few pillows by the window, slipped under a cover and tried to sleep some of her stress away.

CaliGem
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaliGem



****

After renting a car, checking into the hotel, and freshen up she decided it was time to meet this man she would be calling daddy.

As it turns out Clear River is really small and she didn’t need to drive anywhere unless she wanted to be super lazy. One of the addresses that he could be reached at wasn’t far from the hotel, so that’s where Serenity checked first. Nervousness overtook her body as she walk towards a bar called The Wolf Den. She looked around to see the parking lot was empty but the music coming from the bar was loud. There wasn’t a man at the door checking for identification, so she just walked in.

This bar was nothing like the bars in New York. It was clean, free of smoke, and it look like a lot of thought and money was put into the furniture. The decorations were well thought out, very precise, most would say. The music was loud but not too loud where you would break a lung for someone to hear you.

Serenity walked over to the bar and sat in the stool closest to the corner and leaned on the counter. Her stomach was tight and she felt like throwing up would be the only way for her to feel better. What the hell was she going to say to him? What if he didn’t want her here? What if he was just like her mother? So many thoughts were running through her mind she didn’t realize the bartender was talking to her.

“Can I see your I.D please?” the dark haired woman, who name tag said, Ally, asked her.

“I’m not here to drink. I need to see Alaric Wolf.”

“Oh, he’s not here yet. You can sit here or go up to his office, but I can’t keep you company. He’ll probably kick my ass if he came in and I wasn’t working.” And with that she walked away.

Serenity didn’t know why but just the bar door opened and she had the sudden urge to look up. She was surprised when a tall, muscular man with tattoos and ear piercings walked through the door. Serenity didn’t know whether to be frightened of fascinated. He was a huge man. Lean hips but very broad shoulders. His tight white T-shirt showed off a solid wall of muscles for his chest and short sleeves showing off his bulging arms.

Tribal tattoos snaked down both arms down to his wrist. Other than the ear rings he didn’t have any other jewelry on his body. And his hair, almost black, was long stopping at his shoulders and perfectly straight.

He was dangerously delicious. Words wouldn’t stop forming in her head as she noticed his dazzling baby blue eyes surrounded with dark lashes that would make any woman envious. He looked around surveying the crowd as if he owned the place. Their gazes locked as he walked towards the counter, her lips parted in surprise, at what she wasn’t sure. She suddenly felt anxious, something about this man called to her. She didn’t like it. Serenity had more important things to worry about other the gorgeous man in front of her.

He cocked his head in question as he stood next to her, studying her. And she studied him just as he did her. Then he smiled and Serenity was completely taken back by his dimples and his perfect white teeth. Then he winked at her. God this man was all sorts of deliciously fascinating.

“Hello sweetness,” he said as he sat on the stool taking up most of the space in the tiny corner. Even though his words were light he continued to stare at her, studying her. “Is there anything I can get you?”

“Not unless you have something for a headache and tell me where I can locate Alaric Wolf.”

He stared at her for a moment just before leaning over the bar top and reaching for a bottle of water and some pills. No one said anything; most people would be kicked out for reaching behind a bar top.

“Do you work here or something?” she asked out of confusion.

“Or something.” He handed her the water and two pills. “I own the place. I used to run it well I thought I did till my sister, Ally, came and took over the place. Right now I’m humoring her, as she would say.”

Holy shit. “You must be Alaric.”

“Yep, that’s me.” He paused and took a look around. Then his eyes settled back on her. “You have me at a disadvantage here sweetness. You know my name and why you’re here but I haven’t got a clue of either.”

“Is there somewhere we can talk in private?” she asked him.

Published 
Written by Serenityxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors