Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucky finds a way to save Harry’s marriage.

"Lucky and her daddy soon realize what the sex club did."

29
17 Comments 17
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven’t read, “The pandemic didn’t stop secret sex clubs.” Read that first. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This story is a continuation."

Lucky was desperately disappointed; she’d missed going to university in her first year because of the pandemic and now she was doing on-line classes in her second year. 

She switched off the computer after her final class of the day just as her dad walked into the kitchen. He saw her pouting.

“Why the pout, baby?” David said. “You know that makes me horny.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “Dad,” she giggled, “everything I do makes you horny.”

They kissed passionately, his tongue massaging hers. They moaned, kissed harder, and moved closer together. He played with her hair, messing it up a bit, while she put her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. They didn’t hear Uncle Harry enter.

”Hey, break it up you two,” he said through his protective Covid mask, “or I’ll have to spray you both with the kitchen hose.”

“Take your mask off, Harry,” Lucky said and nuzzled his neck before giving it a loving nip. Then she swiftly dropped to her knees, unzipped her dad’s jeans, and did the same with Harry’s pants. Dipping her hands inside both pairs of pants, Lucky pulled out two very hard cocks.

Her dad moaned, “Oh fuck,” as Lucky rubbed her fingers around his tip, spreading the first drops of pre-cum.

“Damn,” Harry gasped when she repeated the move on his cock.

Lucky slurped both cocks, one after the other, wondering who would cum in her mouth first. She smiled when they grunted and pulled her hair. David slapped his daughter’s tits over her t-shirt and Harry whipped her face with his erection. Both men groaned loudly as she alternately deep-throated them before she coughed for air then turned her attention to licking their full, heavy balls.

Her dad was first to unload, spraying her face and chest, leaving her t-shirt sticking to her skin. He kissed and licked her face, stopping only when Harry pushed his fat, hard, twitching cock into her mouth. She sucked hard until she tasted his salty cum sliding down her throat. 

Lucky stood, again kissed her uncle passionately, then giggled as she caught a glance of her reflection in a mirror. She looked like a whore — cum all over her face and hard nipples prominent within her wet top.

David grabbed her arm and led her into the living room, Harry following. Despite the fact that the men had removed their pants and boxers in the kitchen, her dad pulled back the curtains on a window facing a busy walkway at the front of their house. He then tugged her t-shirt down to her waist and turned her to face the window, putting her hands on her head. 

Harry stroked his cock until it was hard again and Lucky groaned as she spotted a dog walker gawking at her. A couch obstructed the man’s view of her dad pulling off her shorts but Lucky guessed the walker was grinning inside his mask.

David pushed his daughter onto the couch and she grasped the back of the seat and spread her thighs. Her boobs were close to the window when her dad mounted her, probing deep into her pussy. The dog walker watched, rubbing his crotch and ignoring his yapping animals.

Harry sat on the couch, stroking his shaft while sucking and fondling Lucky’s tits as David fucked his daughter. Lucky rested her hands on the window, Harry bit her nipples… and, suddenly, she shook, trembled, and squirted over her daddy’s cock. Almost immediately, he shot his load deep into her cunt and Harry splashed her pelvis.

David pulled Lucky away from the window and the dog walker waved and moved on as she started the process of licking and sucking clean her dad’s cock. “Good girl,” he said, but Harry’s cock was twitching, still hard, and he penetrated Lucky’s cunt without asking. Soon, her dad was erect again and he took her ass.

Lucky groaned and wiggled; she loved being filled by both men, especially as they pushed in and out of her holes in a fast rhythm. Her dad reached around to twist her nipples, then spanked her ass. Harry told Lucky to smack her clit hard and, on the tenth time, she squealed and again squirted hard. With that release, Harry spurted deep into her cunt and David filled his lovely daughter’s ass.

They collapsed in a heap on the couch, gasping for breath. In the middle, Lucky fondled both shrunken cocks while the men pulled and slapped her tits. 

After a few minutes, Lucky had recovered and looked at Harry. “So, Uncle what brings you here?”

“Oh, it’s all terribly bad back at the house,” he said and sighed. “I stupidly let slip about the sex club night with you and your dad and Sally went ballistic, screaming and yelling. She’s threatening divorce.” Tears welled in his eyes. “Lucky, I can’t be without Sally… I love her.” He put his hands to his face. “I’m hoping you will go over to our house and calm her down. Whatever it takes. Please, baby, I just know you can help.” 

Harry was clearly scared.

“Daddy, may I?” 

Lucky asked permission because David was not only her father but also her Master. In the spring, when the pandemic shut everything down and she’d experienced the sex club night, so many feelings bubbled up in Lucky. She loved the control her dad had taken over her and she’d read details about the BDSM lifestyle. They’d agreed to try it and David became her Daddy/Master.

“Yes, baby, do anything you can to help to save dear Uncle Harry’s marriage,” David said with a gleam in his eyes. Lucky knew what he meant by ‘anything’ — have sex with Aunt Sally if needed.

Lucky’s pussy got even wetter simply thinking about her Aunt's cunt. She pinched her nipples and the men watched the nympho slam three fingers up her cunt. Suddenly, her dad gave her clit a stinging smack. He glared at her and Lucky bit her lower lip.

“Stop that, bitch,” he growled. “I didn’t give you permission, did I?” 

Lucky shook her head and David gently rubbed her clit.

“Save it for your Aunt,” he said, smoothing her hair and wiping her tears. “Now go, get cleaned up, and put on a see-through top and a very short mini-skirt. No panties or bra, baby. Understand?”

OOooOO

An hour later, Lucky bounded down the stairs and went into the kitchen. A pair of sexy cowboy boots completed her outfit and the men wolf-whistled at the near-nineteen-year-old. She had turned a see-through scarf into a sexy top and pulled on a hip-hugging mini. Whenever she bent over, she flashed her pussy.

Harry handed her the keys to his car and house and kissed her. David felt her slick wet cunt while kissing her lips. Lucky was so excited: she was getting to drive a vintage VW bug convertible. She smirked and hoped Harry wouldn’t mind pussy juice on his leather seats.

OOooOO

About thirty minutes later, Lucky arrived and, exiting the car, saw a glistening wet spot on the seat. She shrugged, put on her mask, then opened the door to her uncle’s house. She called out for her aunt and found her on a lounger in the backyard.

“Hey, Sally,” Lucky said and was told to take off her mask. They hugged and Lucky kissed her Aunt on the cheek, rather close to her mouth.

“What brings you over?” her Aunt asked, placing a somewhat lingering kiss on her niece’s cheek.

Lucky went straight to the point, pleading Harry’s defense about the sex club. “Uncle Harry loves you, he really does. That club business… he just went along with my dad and got caught up in it. Really, that’s all it was.”

Her Aunt didn’t appear at all convinced. Not one bit. Lucky needed to do something — and quick. But what?

She decided on flattery and told her Aunt that she was a sexy woman. “Any man would be happy to be with you sexually,” she said, adding, “Any girl for that matter.” 

That got her Aunt’s attention. “Hmm…tell me more.”

Lucky sat on the lounger next to Sally and noticed that her aunt was checking out her outfit. Every chance Lucky got, she opened her thighs wide or rubbed her tits on her aunt’s arm. She heard soft moans escape her aunt’s mouth as she continued her sexy lesbian talk. Finally, Sally leaned in and kissed Lucky’s mouth very hard.

Lucky smiled and licked her aunt’s lips before kissing her with an open mouth. Sucking each other’s tongue, they got off the lounger and moved nearer the pool.

“Take your top off, Lucky, no one can see us here.” Her aunt was surprisingly dominant. Lucky obeyed. “Now push your skirt up to your waist, honey.” Lucky obeyed again.

They lay near the pool and Sally sucked Lucky’s nipples. Lucky whimpered but her aunt slapped her tits hard. “Be quiet,” she said, bending to pull off Lucky’s boots and then sucking her toes. Lucky giggled — but wished she hadn’t. Like her dad had done earlier, Sally slapped her clit hard. Lucky pouted, but quickly said, “Sorry,” and remained still while her toes were sucked.

Then her aunt kissed along her inner thighs, up past her cunt to her nipples. “Oh, please, please suck my cunt, I need it, please,” Lucky begged. But Sally only smiled before licking and sucking Lucky’s body everywhere except for her cunt.

Having Lucky in such a tormented state, Sally gripped her niece’s long red hair and ordered, “Suck my cunt. If you do a good job, I will treat your cunt real nice, too.”

And so Lucky began to suck and lick her first cunt. It was different, not like her dad’s cock. Not as salty, muskier. She lapped and sucked like a good whore.

“You think I don’t know about your night at the sex club?” Her Aunt suddenly said. Lucky went to sit up but her Aunt yanked her hair, forcing her head down. “Fucking bitch, you stay there and lick my cunt. Yes, Harry confessed what went on that night. You filthy cunt, how dare you? Your own father, no less, and a man you call Uncle. Both fucking you in front of others, eh?” 

Sally pushed Lucky’s mouth hard against her cunt and the teenager couldn’t even mumble a reply. 

“Stay down, whore,” her aunt growled. “I’m not done with you. Push your fingers deep in me…oooh, that’s it, twat! Now, here is where I tell you what’s going to happen with Harry. Nothing, nothing at all.” Sally took a deep breath. “I threatened him with divorce because I thought he would grovel to you for help. Seems I was right by the way you came here all dressed, or not dressed at all. You cunt, is there anyone you won’t do?” 

She lifted Lucky’s wet face from her groin. “Answer me, bitch.” 

Lucky was shaken.“No…no…Miss,” she stammered.

“Good, relax. Really, I’m not so mad anymore. I can see why Harry wanted you. You’re so submissive. And no wonder David wanted you, too. I’m glad your father is teaching you to be his pet, his lover.” 

Sally pushed Lucky onto her back and spread her thighs, preparing to give the young girl her reward. Kissing up her inner thighs to her cunt, her aunt proceeded to lick and suck Lucky to a shuddering climax. Her aunt was so amazing and caring after all the yelling and Lucky panted hard as she came in buckets.

It was dark by the time they’d finished playing. They dressed, Sally made dinner, and only then did they drive to Lucky’s home.

Harry was as white as a ghost when he saw the two women but Sally said, “Relax, everything is okay now darling.” With that, she kissed Harry and wondered if there was a lingering taste of Lucky on her lips.

Lucky ran to David, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him. “Oh, Daddy, I don’t care if this is inappropriate… I love kissing you so much.”

“Same here, babygirl… same here,” he said, grinning. 

KleioOwens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KleioOwens

 

 

Published 
Written by Lucky_lildragonfly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments